239,981 - 240,000 of 258,259 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258499 Aug 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Twoofers love red herring.
That explains why she's so po'd.
Interesting though, it may be a completely legitimate concern yet she posts articles that have zero scientific value and nothing more than a couple anecdotal quotes from a Chief who's own knowledge isn't explained beyond him being native.
And of course her previous yourube video about how MSM news is determined by Jews just makes it funnier since the sources for this article were from...the MSM.
Failed logic, thy name is twoofer!
I should have taken their sensibilities about the herring into account and I didn't. My bad, sorry. Just didn't occur to me to think of the all convincing red herring.

The internet educates everyone who uses it, some folk don't mind learning to be an idiot.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258500 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The clue you have obviously missed is that I already found my tiny unit and am playing with it now. Just so you know, I knew I had found my tiny unit the moment you piped up.
You need to change your caption to say:
"does not read well"

this one

#258501 Aug 19, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
You need to change your caption to say:
"does not read well"
You should have kept reading yourself there dumpling, the full disclosure is, "Does not play well with idiots." Guess what you be.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258502 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You should have kept reading yourself there dumpling, the full disclosure is, "Does not play well with idiots." Guess what you be.
Well you already admitted you play with your "unit" while you post so.....BTW assnugget, your full caption doesn't show unless one were to click on your icon. Why would I bother? And you STILL don't read well.

this one

#258503 Aug 19, 2013
I'm still playing with my little unit sweetie. Hello, little unit.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258504 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And talking to yourself. You are BORING AND STUPID.

this one

#258505 Aug 19, 2013
And yet here you are, hanging on my every response. You one of them there masochists I heared about?
onemale

Pana, IL

#258506 Aug 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you enjoy playing a mindless fool then you must be ecstatic!
Thanks for letting me know that I irritate you. nothing pleases me more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258507 Aug 19, 2013
If 911 was a conspiracy, who was the linchpin?
onemale

Pana, IL

#258508 Aug 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you enjoy playing a mindless fool then you must be ecstatic!
You claim to be a science expert...
You fail to understand that metal cannot be heated any hotter than the flame heating it. In other words if the flame is 1500 degrees... the metal being heated won't become any hotter... no matter how long the flame is applied. Fire resistant office furnishings doesn't produce a hot flame. The reason pots and pans doesn't melt is because Natural Gas and Propane doesn't get hot enough. Acetylene doesn't produce a real hot flame, it's adding the oxygen is what makes it hot. Thermite produces it's own oxygen.

I don't expect a logical answer, as I'm getting over your head... all you know how to do is insult, very scientific

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258509 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
And yet here you are, hanging on my every response. You one of them there masochists I heared about?
Oh "Rick" the chic, its obvious why you take the time to post here.

Conversing any issue with some ditz in Kansas is pointless, as science and logic (and those yucky girls) isn't for everyone, as you have so abundantly displayed in every waste of time post to bore the forum with.

So honey, don't worry your pretty little head, Im sure your right, its all just crazy talk. Your government loves you... Hey, Oprah's on, you better go, wouldn't want you to miss anything important.

And never forget sunshine, that

Insults Are Easier

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258510 Aug 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be a science expert...
You fail to understand that metal cannot be heated any hotter than the flame heating it. In other words if the flame is 1500 degrees... the metal being heated won't become any hotter... no matter how long the flame is applied. Fire resistant office furnishings doesn't produce a hot flame. The reason pots and pans doesn't melt is because Natural Gas and Propane doesn't get hot enough. Acetylene doesn't produce a real hot flame, it's adding the oxygen is what makes it hot. Thermite produces it's own oxygen.
I don't expect a logical answer, as I'm getting over your head... all you know how to do is insult, very scientific
Is lead a metal?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258511 Aug 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I should have taken their sensibilities about the herring into account and I didn't. My bad, sorry. Just didn't occur to me to think of the all convincing red herring.

The internet educates everyone who uses it, some folk don't mind learning to be an idiot.
Absolutely, the Internet has helped idiots to be the best idiots.

Edmonton, Canada

#258512 Aug 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Gramps has many years of history on topix doing exactly what she's doing now.

She finds an adversary to fight then focuses all her vulgar energy towards that person. She has nothing to say about the OP topic she's responding on. She's been doing this for years and years.

Right now you seem to be the flavour of the week;-)

Edmonton, Canada

#258513 Aug 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for letting me know that I irritate you. nothing pleases me more.
You never irritate me, I find your entire schtick hilarious.

You're an idiot and are completely unaware of how dumb you make yourself look...that's very entertaining.

Edmonton, Canada

#258514 Aug 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You claim to be a science expert...

You obviously don't understand the difference between heat (energy) and temperature....but then you're completely oblivious to anything related to science.

And of course, like all brain dead twoofers, you don't even understand the basics of what caused the towers and WTC 7 to collapse.

Oh and what load is your pan exposed too?

Try educating yourself rather than reading stupid on the Internet and mindlessly accepting it as truth...you'll be less entertaining but also be slightly less of a fool.

Edmonton, Canada

#258515 Aug 20, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the rage this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!
I love it when ignorance is bliss talks of logic and science yet seems to be oblivious to the reality that his posting history has been so full of false logic and pseudoscience!

Steel plating.
globalreport

AOL

#258516 Aug 20, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST --

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

dickintopeka

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258518 Aug 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
hey dick are u flamin queer playin wit ur little d@ck?

this one

#258519 Aug 20, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Oh "Rick" the chic, its obvious why you take the time to post here.
I like playing with idiots when I get bored while waiting for something else to do, everybody has to have some hobbies. You're here between loads of laundry. While I may not have studied engineering and the mathematics of a gravity versus explosive induced collapse, but t'aint no ignorant hick neither. I gots me advanced de-grees in both rhetoric and mass communications, with an emphasis on the very fine art of persuasion. Also gots myself an MBA in crisis management courtesy the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.

Governments lie, it is what they do and always have done and like always will. Logic and reason come in when you try to figure out when they are lying, what they are lying about and why they are lying about it. Logic and reason are what tell me that there were four cross-country passenger jets highjacked by 19 terrorists/extremists/martyrs/ sheep/scapegoats and flown into the two towers, the side of the pentagon and crashed into a field in Pennsylvania and not any of the often fantastical substitutions that y'all insist are absolutely possible and must have happened, even if they are mutually exclusive. Logic and reason are what tell me that a jumbo jet exploding pretty much within the confines of a building would be sufficient to cause their inevitable collapse and that a combination of structural damage and unchecked fires burning for hours sufficient to bring down the building closest to the collapse of the other two and there was absolutely no need for any of the odd scenarios which you insist had to have happened. Logic and reason are what tell me that if the Bush Administration had any hand in this whatsoever, the proof would be in hand already.

Our governments have always done very dubious things in very big, but very secretive ways and often more or less getting away with it for months and years because we don't bother to pay attention. But just because they are secretive doesn't mean that there aren't people on the outside of it don't know. But your claim that this had to be an instance of the government doing a very bad thing in a very big but very secretive way has been nothing but a dry well for years.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min stephania 600,362
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 734,186
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 4 min MUQ1 36,770
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min superwilly 226,601
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min KayMarie 539,674
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Liam R 441,231
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 37 min Tender Mercies 4,177
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr Jim Justice 118,144
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••