yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258684 Aug 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
God Bless Jesse "The Body" Ventura, ex-Navy, ex-Drag King extrordinaire and so-so professional wrestler and one term Governor by a what the hell plurality in Minnesota. He's actually mentioned four times in my master's thesis on professional wrestling and an audience's ability to suspend disbelief.

My first presidential election I voted for John Anderson. I even voted for Perot in 92. President Ventura? What the hell, we'll probably do worse with the current cream of the crop in either party. Democrat, Republican or Disco Drag King. The anarchists have a saying, don't vote, it only encourages them.
Poor Jesse!

He started off as a wrestler then just continued to spiral downward. As an elected official, now a charlatan of a different flavour.

Seems he started at the bottom of the barrel and started digging!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258685 Aug 28, 2013
shatthebed wrote:
<quoted text>NO SHIT U facking moron they were all UDT frogmen in the beginning still they are SEALS just like some SEALS in 2000 stards rise everytime there is a WAR
Yawn, 2000 stards?

"Although Ventura underwent UDT training, he never attempted the additional 26 week SEAL Qualification Training."

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258687 Aug 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, 2000 stards?
"Although Ventura underwent UDT training, he never attempted the additional 26 week SEAL Qualification Training."
Are you sure he wasn't lying to you when you interviewed him for this wild claim of yours?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258688 Aug 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure he wasn't lying to you when you interviewed him for this wild claim of yours?
Hey Heisenturd,

Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the elite Navy SEALs.

#258689 Aug 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Heisenturd,
Governor Ventura's office confirmed that Ventura was never a member of the elite Navy SEALs.
And what was the name of the minimum wage secretary that you talked to when you called his office? Are you sure she wasn't lying to you? Or maybe you really didn't call anybody.
Charlie Sheen

Lansing, MI

#258690 Aug 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And what was the name of the minimum wage secretary that you talked to when you called his office? Are you sure she wasn't lying to you? Or maybe you really didn't call anybody.
I'm sorry. I lied. I really didn't speak to anyone in former Governor Jesse Ventura's office.
I promise I won't do it again. heh heh !
Franky No Nose

Monroe, LA

#258691 Aug 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Question: How do you smear a twoofer?
Answer: Let him talk and he'll do it himself.
Porkpie and his gay friend were walking down the street when Porkpie looked at his friend and said "You see that guy across the street ?" His friend says, "Wow, he's cute!!!" Porkpie then says, "Well, I had sex with that guy a couple of years back." "No sh*t???", the friend asked. "Not much..." replied Porkpie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258692 Aug 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's odd, Even Jessie says you are lying!

But hey, Jessie did decide on his own it it practically the same thing. Sort of like the twoofers, that find a theologian is the same thing as a structural engineer.

#258693 Aug 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, Charlie learned that from youtube and from the lawyer that started the fake controversy. SEALS were formed from the UDT in the early 80's and they all consider themselves brothers. Thats why SEALS stood by Ventura when that SEAL sniper went rogue and attempted to slander Jesse on the radio and press before he was murdered.
What do you expect from a Nebraska legal secretary at a second-rate law firm.
Insults Are Easier
You mean a Nebraska high-school dropout, fired from her job as a para-legal for playing on her computer at work, who lives in a double-wide on the prairie with no trees, has no prospects for a better life, and is considering gender enrichment if she can find a state or federal agency to pay for it.

Huh Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258694 Aug 28, 2013
Could you possibly get any more Boring?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a Nebraska high-school dropout, fired from her job as a para-legal for playing on her computer at work, who lives in a double-wide on the prairie with no trees, has no prospects for a better life, and is considering gender enrichment if she can find a state or federal agency to pay for it.
Huh Eh !

#258695 Aug 28, 2013
sorry charlie You can say what I write is boring, but I challenge you Not to read it.

How was your trip? When did you get back from Michigan?

LOL Huh Eh

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258696 Aug 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Poor Jesse!
He started off as a wrestler then just continued to spiral downward. As an elected official, now a charlatan of a different flavour.
Seems he started at the bottom of the barrel and started digging!
Poor Jesse my Aunt Fanny. The man knows what he's doing and there's good money in catering to the crazed. He wouldn't be my first choice as an alternative to whatever the R's and the D's are going to upchuck on us, but we could do a whole lot worse.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258698 Aug 28, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
sorry charlie You can say what I write is boring, but I challenge you Not to read it.
How was your trip? When did you get back from Michigan?
LOL Huh Eh
Have no idea what you are talking about, I was born in Detroit but have not been back to the state for 30 years.

So where are those 20 pilots.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258699 Aug 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Have no idea what you are talking about, I was born in Detroit but have not been back to the state for 30 years.

So you live in Lincoln, Nebraska on purpose? Wow, must be some reason why you have to lie low and not be "registered" huh, eh!

You are right,

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258700 Aug 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have no idea what you are talking about, I was born in Detroit but have not been back to the state for 30 years.
Did they throw you out? or run you off?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258701 Aug 29, 2013
You keep saying Jesse Ventura wasn't a Navy Seal... you do know that wasn't his name at the time??? He didn't go by Jesse Ventura until he started wrestling.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258702 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Jesse my Aunt Fanny. The man knows what he's doing and there's good money in catering to the crazed. He wouldn't be my first choice as an alternative to whatever the R's and the D's are going to upchuck on us, but we could do a whole lot worse.
You really need to read the book called Democripts and Rebloodicans it will change your mind.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258703 Aug 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
You keep saying Jesse Ventura wasn't a Navy Seal... you do know that wasn't his name at the time??? He didn't go by Jesse Ventura until he started wrestling.
Ther you go,I was Googling JV looking for dirt and found sweet fook all.

I should of googled his real name, BS

Canada

#258704 Aug 29, 2013
Franky No Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Porkpie and his gay friend were walking down the street when Porkpie looked at his friend and said "You see that guy across the street ?" His friend says, "Wow, he's cute!!!" Porkpie then says, "Well, I had sex with that guy a couple of years back." "No sh*t???", the friend asked. "Not much..." replied Porkpie.
*yawn*

There, there twoofer. Just stay in the background yelling inanities. It sure beats addressing my arguments and making a complete fool of yourself!

Not that you just didn't make a complete fool of yourself bill.

Canada

#258705 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You mean a Nebraska high-school dropout, fired from her job as a para-legal for playing on her computer at work, who lives in a double-wide on the prairie with no trees, has no prospects for a better life, and is considering gender enrichment if she can find a state or federal agency to pay for it.

Huh Eh !
Says the guy who claimed elevators can't go up or down...oh but you can tell good science from bad...right.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 10 min KellyP in Jersey 2,102
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Joe Fortuna 49,388
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min Regina 646,914
The Red Sky prophecy. 19 min reader 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min Joe Fortuna 971,800
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 1 hr Swim 165
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 2 hr Ann Bonney 53,830
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Lbj 105,674
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 8 hr patsy the shared ... 26
More from around the web