yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258704 Aug 29, 2013
Franky No Nose wrote:
<quoted text>Porkpie and his gay friend were walking down the street when Porkpie looked at his friend and said "You see that guy across the street ?" His friend says, "Wow, he's cute!!!" Porkpie then says, "Well, I had sex with that guy a couple of years back." "No sh*t???", the friend asked. "Not much..." replied Porkpie.
*yawn*

There, there twoofer. Just stay in the background yelling inanities. It sure beats addressing my arguments and making a complete fool of yourself!

Not that you just didn't make a complete fool of yourself bill.

Canada

#258705 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You mean a Nebraska high-school dropout, fired from her job as a para-legal for playing on her computer at work, who lives in a double-wide on the prairie with no trees, has no prospects for a better life, and is considering gender enrichment if she can find a state or federal agency to pay for it.

Huh Eh !
Says the guy who claimed elevators can't go up or down...oh but you can tell good science from bad...right.

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Canada

#258706 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Poor Jesse my Aunt Fanny. The man knows what he's doing and there's good money in catering to the crazed. He wouldn't be my first choice as an alternative to whatever the R's and the D's are going to upchuck on us, but we could do a whole lot worse.
Oh my!

You're right of course, it's just hard to imagine worse!

Canada

#258707 Aug 29, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>So you live in Lincoln, Nebraska on purpose? Wow, must be some reason why you have to lie low and not be "registered" huh, eh!

You are right,

Insults Are Easier
Was that insult against a whole state while avoiding the arguments which burst your little bubbles "easier" Ignorance?

Canada

#258708 Aug 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
You keep saying Jesse Ventura wasn't a Navy Seal... you do know that wasn't his name at the time??? He didn't go by Jesse Ventura until he started wrestling.
Who cares if he was?

Are his arguments valid?

No, it's just another idiotic appeal to authority that fails to support your case in any meaningful way.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258709 Aug 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Was that insult against a whole state while avoiding the arguments which burst your little bubbles "easier" Ignorance?
I don't know, you tell me, you're the expert Benedict Arnold.

Because

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#258710 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>I don't know, you tell me, you're the expert Benedict Arnold.

Because

Insults Are Easier
Now you'd like to play a rousing game of "I know you are but what am I?" yet still can't understand why you idjits get no respect.

I'll give you a hint Ignorance.

It's because,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

Steel plating.

Canada

#258711 Aug 29, 2013
<quoted text>Quit being so obtuse,
<quoted text>Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the rage this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!
Twoofism #3: "Open mouth, insert feet"

Twoofism #4: "Pretend it twoofism #3 didn't happen."

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258712 Aug 29, 2013
onemale wrote:
You really need to read the book called Democripts and Rebloodicans it will change your mind.
You really need to avoid reading hyperbolic nonsense that only feeds your paranoia.

this one

#258713 Aug 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Oh my!
You're right of course, it's just hard to imagine worse!
I learned a long time ago, no matter how bad things might seem, you're never all that far away from them getting a whole lot worse and never, never underestimate human potential in getting you there. Jesse will likely have scarier company on a lot of ballots. On the plus side, he's positioned to draw off more votes from the right than the left, he'll be keeping the Republicans worried.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258715 Aug 29, 2013
So how 'bout those Niners ?!?!?!?! Huh Eh !

Canada

#258716 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I learned a long time ago, no matter how bad things might seem, you're never all that far away from them getting a whole lot worse and never, never underestimate human potential in getting you there. Jesse will likely have scarier company on a lot of ballots. On the plus side, he's positioned to draw off more votes from the right than the left, he'll be keeping the Republicans worried.
Is it just me or is it sad that our public offices can't seem to draw the real creme de la creme of society?

Canada

#258717 Aug 29, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
So how 'bout those Niners ?!?!?!?! Huh Eh !
Hey, that's eight more than you!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

this one

#258718 Aug 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Is it just me or is it sad that our public offices can't seem to draw the real creme de la creme of society?
I live in Brownbackistan AND Tim Huelskamp is my democratically elected Representative in Congress (he was the only name on the ballot). You now understand the basics of how a septic tank works.
porkpie hat

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258719 Aug 29, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you'd like to play a rousing game of "I know you are but what am I?" yet still can't understand why you idjits get no respect.
I'll give you a hint Ignorance.
It's because,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Steel plating.
Wow I am really sorry too all of you people for being such a dumb [email protected]!!!!!%(\]}"?>: "'.,/
porkpie hat

#258720 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Brownbackistan AND Tim Huelskamp is my democratically elected Representative in Congress (he was the only name on the ballot). You now understand the basics of how a septic tank works.
uhhhhhh, thanks [email protected] in Lawrence

this one

#258722 Aug 29, 2013
Some people's children.
chico

#258724 Aug 29, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Some people's children.
thanks [email protected] in topeka go Jhawks lmao!!!!!

Canada

#258726 Aug 29, 2013
porkpie hat wrote:
<quoted text>Wow I am really sorry too all of you people for being such a dumb [email protected]!!!!!%(\]}"?>: "'.,/
Are you typing with your toes again gramps?
Wayne

Corbin, KY

#258727 Aug 29, 2013
75% think 911 was conspiracy. I thought it wouod be much higher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 6 min andet1987 23
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Mirrormirorwall 683,812
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 24 min Aura Mytha 16,451
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 34 min Mirrormirorwall 24
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oldman 983,123
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 4 hr Awesome Facts 33,213
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 5 hr Doctor REALITY 8
More from around the web