Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Fecal Fontaine

Lincoln, NE

#258485 Aug 19, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
Oh my goodness look at all the smelly socks!!!
Think outside the box, hire a maid or call the EPA.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258486 Aug 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
I say question those that make obvious false statements about suicides then expect to be taken serious.
Corection: JFK's words not mine
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258488 Aug 19, 2013
WHERE do you get YOUR info?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258489 Aug 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>He he he, I'm starting to emjoy this too much.
If you enjoy playing a mindless fool then you must be ecstatic!
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258490 Aug 19, 2013
What!? Would ya just lookie here YET MORE evidence of the govies DEADLY LIES:
Biologist: Pacific herring in Canada bleeding from eyeballs, faces, fins, tails — I’ve never seen fish looking this bad — All 100 examined were bloody — Officials informed of hemorrhaging soon after 3/11 — Gov’t ignoring problem
http://enenews.com/biologist-pacific-herring-...

Kinda makes 9/11 look like child's play.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258491 Aug 19, 2013
Unprecedented: Sockeye salmon at dire historic low on Canada’s Pacific coast —“We think something happened in the ocean”—“The elders have never seen anything like this at all”— Alaska and Russia also affected
Title: Lake Babine sockeye fishery at risk of unprecedented closure
Source: Associated Press
Date: Aug 12, 2013

Aboriginal people in British Columbia who rely on Skeena River sockeye are facing some extremely difficult decisions as sockeye salmon returns plunge to historic lows.

Lake Babine Chief Wilf Adam was on his way to Smithers, B.C., on Monday for a discussion about whether to entirely shut down the food fishery on Lake Babine, something he said would be drastic and unprecedented [...]

Last month, the department noted returns for the Skeena River sockeye run were dire.[...]

[Mel Kotyk, North Coast area director for the Department of Fisheries and Oceans] said department scientists don’t know why the return numbers are so low.“[...] we think something happened in the ocean.”

“[...] We’ve never seen anything like this in all these years I’ve done this. I’ve asked the elders and they have never seen anything like this at all.”[said Chief Wilf Adam]

More:“The sockeye runs way up north in the Skeena are low. The [fish] out of Bristol Bay, Alaska is down 30 to 35 per cent over last year. Russia has got a limited number of fish in the market. They are down about 40 per cent over all their salmon fisheries.”
http://enenews.com/unprecedented-sockeye-salm...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258492 Aug 19, 2013
The government is committing genocide against herring?
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258493 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Why don't you go back to searching for your tiny unit and let the adults talk.

Edmonton, Canada

#258494 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Twoofers love red herring.

That explains why she's so po'd.

Interesting though, it may be a completely legitimate concern yet she posts articles that have zero scientific value and nothing more than a couple anecdotal quotes from a Chief who's own knowledge isn't explained beyond him being native.

And of course her previous yourube video about how MSM news is determined by Jews just makes it funnier since the sources for this article were from...the MSM.

Failed logic, thy name is twoofer!

Edmonton, Canada

#258495 Aug 19, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you go back to searching for your tiny unit and let the adults talk.
You're leaving?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258496 Aug 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
JSK's words not mine
JSK, Our 972nd president?

Find a link to the subsides yet?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258497 Aug 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to emjoy this too much.
Emjoy away!

this one

#258498 Aug 19, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
Why don't you go back to searching for your tiny unit and let the adults talk.
The clue you have obviously missed is that I already found my tiny unit and am playing with it now. Just so you know, I knew I had found my tiny unit the moment you piped up.

this one

#258499 Aug 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Twoofers love red herring.
That explains why she's so po'd.
Interesting though, it may be a completely legitimate concern yet she posts articles that have zero scientific value and nothing more than a couple anecdotal quotes from a Chief who's own knowledge isn't explained beyond him being native.
And of course her previous yourube video about how MSM news is determined by Jews just makes it funnier since the sources for this article were from...the MSM.
Failed logic, thy name is twoofer!
I should have taken their sensibilities about the herring into account and I didn't. My bad, sorry. Just didn't occur to me to think of the all convincing red herring.

The internet educates everyone who uses it, some folk don't mind learning to be an idiot.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258500 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The clue you have obviously missed is that I already found my tiny unit and am playing with it now. Just so you know, I knew I had found my tiny unit the moment you piped up.
You need to change your caption to say:
"does not read well"

this one

#258501 Aug 19, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
You need to change your caption to say:
"does not read well"
You should have kept reading yourself there dumpling, the full disclosure is, "Does not play well with idiots." Guess what you be.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258502 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>You should have kept reading yourself there dumpling, the full disclosure is, "Does not play well with idiots." Guess what you be.
Well you already admitted you play with your "unit" while you post so.....BTW assnugget, your full caption doesn't show unless one were to click on your icon. Why would I bother? And you STILL don't read well.

this one

#258503 Aug 19, 2013
I'm still playing with my little unit sweetie. Hello, little unit.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258504 Aug 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
I'm still playing with my little unit sweetie. Hello, little unit.
And talking to yourself. You are BORING AND STUPID.

this one

#258505 Aug 19, 2013
And yet here you are, hanging on my every response. You one of them there masochists I heared about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 584,217
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min RainbowLength 828,511
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 5,792
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 min Liam 40,143
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 3,458
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 29 min thertruth 9,327
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 31 min RiccardoFire 227
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr duststorm 442,869
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web