no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#258610 Aug 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have them oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.
Smouldering fires in an insulated rubble pile where heat input is higher than heat loss. This is the exact same principal that early smelting techniques were based on. As long as heat energy is being input into a system at a higher rate than heat loss, the temperature will increase.
You wouldn't know that because...well, you're an imbecile.
Another is that chemical reactions in the toxic soup and metals with lower melting points would lower the melting point of steel to facilitate lower rubble pile temperatures.
"The addition of a small quantity of one metal to another always lowers the melting -point of the latter"
http://books.google.ca/books...
Don't worry oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, you're not expected to get it.
Hey, tell us the one about sealed elevator shafts again!
That wuz sum reel gud twoofing!
And of course oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS ran away when I called his bluff.

Interesting that my off the cuff explanations seems to fit perfectly with Dave Thomas' recent experiment too.
Nexra Blevins

Mill Valley, CA

#258611 Aug 25, 2013
D dt (Z z(t) 0 &#956;(S)s&#729;(S)dS ) &#8722; g Z z(t) 0 &#956;(S)dS = &#8722; Fc(z, z&#729;)(1) 3 where t = time, z = vertical (Lagrangian) coordinate = distance of the current crushing front from the initial position of the tower top; the superior dots denote time derivatives; &#956;(S)= initial specific mass of tower (mass of a story divided by its height) at point of initial coordinate S; s&#729;(S)= velocity of material point with initial coordinate S. It will suffice to consider the velocity, as well as the momentum density, to be distributed throughout the compacted layer linearly.

With these approximations, the crush-down differential equation of motion becomes: d dt ( m0[1 &#8722; (z)] dz
dt + &#956;cl 2 [2 &#8722; (z)] dz dt ) &#8722; m(z)g = &#8722;Fc(z, z&#729;)(crush-down)(2) while the crush-up differential equation of motion has the same form as Eq. 17 of Bazant and Verdure (2007): m(y)( d dt " [1 &#8722; (y)] dy dt #+ g )= Fc(y, y&#729;)(crush-up)(3) Here Eq.(2) represents a refinement of Eq. 12 of Bazant and Verdure (2007), while Eq.(3) is identical to their Eq. 17 because the compacted layer is stationary during crush-up. Furthermore, l = height of compacted layer B, &#956;c = specific mass of compacted layer B per unit height, which is considered to be constant and equal to the maximum possible density of compacted debris; m(z)= cumulative mass of the tower above level z of the crushing front (m(z)= m0 + &#956;cl); and Fc = resisting force = energy dissipation per unit height; Fc(z, z&#729;)= Fb + Fs + Fa + Fe, Fb = Wd/(1 &#8722; )h (4) where Wd(z)= total energy dissipation up to level z, which was assumed by Bazant and Verdure (2007) to consist only of energy Fb (per unit height) consumed by buckling of steel columns.

In calculations, the large fluctuations of Fb as a function of z or y (evident in Figs. 3 and 4 of Bazant and Verdure, 2007) are neglected, i.e., Fb is smoothly homogenized. As a refinement of previous analysis, we introduce here a generalization in which we add energy Fs (per unit height) consumed by continuated bifurcation of concrete floor slabs, energy Fa required to expel air from the tower, and energy Fe required to accelerate the mass of dust and larger fragments
Ejected from the tower during the impact of upper part; Furthermore, in contrast to previous studies, the compaction ratio will not be assumed as a constant but will be more accurately calculated as (z)=(1&#8722; out)&#9 56;(z)/&#956;c, and out = mass shedding fraction = fraction of mass that escapes outside tower perimeter before the end of crush-down (not afterwards). Note that Eq.(2) may be rewritten as Plethora of Prolific Paid Professionals Parroting Puppetmaster Program Purporting Prepared Pronouncement of Perfunctorily Planted Plane Pieces and Parts Positively Proven Propaganda Paints a Picture of [m0(1&#8722; )+&#956;c l(1&#8722;0.5 )]z¨&#87 22;mg = &#8722;Fm& #8722;Fc, Fm =[m0(1&#8722; )+&#956; cl(1&#8722;0.5 )]&#729 ; z&#729; = &# 956;¯z& #729;2 (5) where Fm = force required to accelerate to velocity z&#729; the stationary mass accreting at the crushing front, and ¯&#956; = d[m0(1 &#8722; )+ &# 956;cl(1 &#8722; 0.5 )]/dz. This force causes a greater difference from free fall than do forces Fb, Fs, Fa and Fe combined.

And that about explains it all.

Huh Eh !
Nexra Blevins

Mill Valley, CA

#258612 Aug 25, 2013
Dave Thomas is a physicist and mathematician, mostly known for his writings and research on the paranormal such as UFO sightings in Roswell, New Mexico and Aztec, New Mexico, as well as finding codings in other texts that dispute the credibility of the Bible Code.

Thomas is a graduate of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, he is known for his work debwunking the Bible code.

pig has his welding certificate and since he had lunch with an engineer last week, Dave Thomas and the pig should get along real good together debwunking 9/11.

Huh Eh !

Canada

#258613 Aug 25, 2013
Nexra Blevins wrote:
Dave Thomas is a physicist and mathematician, mostly known for his writings and research on the paranormal such as UFO sightings in Roswell, New Mexico and Aztec, New Mexico, as well as finding codings in other texts that dispute the credibility of the Bible Code.

Thomas is a graduate of the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology, he is known for his work debwunking the Bible code.

pig has his welding certificate and since he had lunch with an engineer last week, Dave Thomas and the pig should get along real good together debwunking 9/11.

Huh Eh !
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Another central tenet of twoofyness is banished and your only response is to flap your arms like a chicken trying to achieve flight.

Flap those arms oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Flap those arms!

Canada

#258614 Aug 25, 2013
Why is it the twoof fairy never leaves truth under the pillows of the deluded?
Nexra Blevins

Mill Valley, CA

#258615 Aug 25, 2013
Well the pig did sleep in a Super Six Motel last night. That experience, Dave Thomas' mathematics & philosophical background, and the pig's welding certificate should qualify you two for some real debwunking revelations.

Keep up the good bwunking.

Huh Eh!

Canada

#258617 Aug 25, 2013
Do you know the difference between physics and philosophy?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS doesn't.

But then, that's not required knowledge in the slurpee sales biz!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258618 Aug 25, 2013
I remade my musical thermite video to hopefully better explain the issues at hand.

Liberty For No One

http://youtu.be/jSgyDq_Q8J8

Insults Are Easier
oh yea

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258619 Aug 25, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ate up. I don't have time to go through thousands of documents, I'll just take his word for it. I never did trust Bush's beady eyes.
he probly wants to pork ur A@@Shole lmao

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#258621 Aug 25, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And as if there wasn't enough evidence against it, a physicist from New Mexico has conducted an experiment which brings down the twoofer claim that oxygen rich iron microspheres can only be produced by a thermite reaction.
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...
He heated structural steel with some red oxide primer and produced said microspheres with ordinary fires.
Of course scientifically illiterate fools will hand wave this away but the fact is this destroys a central tenet of Harrit, Jones, Basille, et al claims.
Some more laughter ensued....
I guess that the "inside job thermite" is now over if the experiment is true.
I see a truther did try to wave it away with post #26 with "Take an old steel barrel (likely heavily contaminated with welding-created iron-rich microspheres)"
Could it be that the truther dust was also "heavily contaminated with welding-created iron-rich microspheres" from the ten years of welding and the several tonnes of welding rods used in that time at the WTC site/s?

Can you own yourself better than that.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#258622 Aug 26, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that the "inside job thermite" is now over if the experiment is true.
I see a truther did try to wave it away with post #26 with "Take an old steel barrel (likely heavily contaminated with welding-created iron-rich microspheres)"
Could it be that the truther dust was also "heavily contaminated with welding-created iron-rich microspheres" from the ten years of welding and the several tonnes of welding rods used in that time at the WTC site/s?

Sure Bobby, if you narrowly look at it and compartmentalize to only the microspheres, you have a point. But to have that point you have to disregard the NIST cover-up, the destruction of evidence, the ignoring of fireman witnesses, the thermitic material, the free-fall, the symmetrical collapse, the immediate and continual smear campaign to sell it, NORAD standing down because of simultaneous drills, and countless other anomalies that remain unanswered and ignored by my government.

And it is my government, so your opinion, or a Canadians, really doesn't matter, as your life's experience is not conducive to understanding what is going on in America.

Worry about Australia, I'm sure it could use your participation.

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#258623 Aug 26, 2013
Rachel Maddow taken to task for demonizing conspiracy theorists.

http://youtu.be/F1D5LIdipqI

Sound familiar?

Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#258624 Aug 26, 2013
Molten rivers of thermate.

Liberty For No One

http://youtu.be/jSgyDq_Q8J8

Insults Are Easier

Okotoks, Canada

#258625 Aug 26, 2013
Too funny!

Thermite is thrown in the trash and all twoof can manage is to spam old junk hoping in vain to resurrect something that never had a pulse to begin with.

Jeez, what happened to the whining about science and the scientific method...which was followed by Dave Thomas when he tore apart Harrit's claim that the only way to produce oxygen rich iron microspheres is by a thermite reaction.

Too bad the vast majority of twoof bleevers are scientifically illiterate...eh.

Okotoks, Canada

#258626 Aug 26, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that the "inside job thermite" is now over if the experiment is true.
Ya, whats really funny about that is there's no welding in the manufacture of barrels yet tons in the fabrication of a skyscraper.

If twoof gained an ounce of integrity and honesty today, they'd still only have one ounce since their entire belief system is based on lack of integrity and lies.

Regardless, twoof slips even further into obscurity and can only be accpeted by the truly ignorant and deluded...which is Ignorance's forte!

Okotoks, Canada

#258627 Aug 26, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Bobby, if you narrowly look at it and compartmentalize to only the microspheres, you have a point. But to have that point you have to disregard the NIST cover-up, the destruction of evidence, the ignoring of fireman witnesses, the thermitic material, the free-fall, the symmetrical collapse, the immediate and continual smear campaign to sell it, NORAD standing down because of simultaneous drills, and countless other anomalies that remain unanswered and ignored by my government.
And it is my government, so your opinion, or a Canadians, really doesn't matter, as your life's experience is not conducive to understanding what is going on in America.
Worry about Australia, I'm sure it could use your participation.
Insults Are Easier
<quoted text>
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.
http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo
Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!
First, the range this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.
Second, the distance setting is at 0M.
So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!
Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?
That is too funny!!!!!
Your understanding of science is non-existant and your ability to see without your constant filter of ideology is so firmly entrenched it's rendered you obsolete.

Canada

#258628 Aug 26, 2013
Rachel Maddow taken to task for demonizing conspiracy theorists.

Sound familiar?

Insults Are Easier
You make absolute fools of yourselves while baselessly accusing many of mass murder and many more of lying to cover it up then think others shouldn't take you to task for it.

Suck it up buttercup.

If you acted like a grown up and behaved with honesty and integrity you wouldn't get laughed at...but then, that's what being a twoofer is all about.

Okotoks, Canada

#258629 Aug 26, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have them oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS.
Smouldering fires in an insulated rubble pile where heat input is higher than heat loss. This is the exact same principal that early smelting techniques were based on. As long as heat energy is being input into a system at a higher rate than heat loss, the temperature will increase.
You wouldn't know that because...well, you're an imbecile.
Another is that chemical reactions in the toxic soup and metals with lower melting points would lower the melting point of steel to facilitate lower rubble pile temperatures.
"The addition of a small quantity of one metal to another always lowers the melting -point of the latter"
http://books.google.ca/books...
Don't worry oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, you're not expected to get it.
Hey, tell us the one about sealed elevator shafts again!
That wuz sum reel gud twoofing!
Twoofism #1: "Ask questions, ignore answers."

Okotoks, Canada

#258630 Aug 26, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text> Again with the deflections and ignorance.
No one doubts firefighters have FLIR type devices dummy, what you're being asked to support is your purely speculation based claim that firefighters went and grabbed one of these units to specifically measure the temperature of the molten material and then go, "ah, the temp is around 2850F, based on that and colour this material is definitively steel!".
But that didn't happen and you're the only idiot making that claim...which you base on nothing more than speculation....which sums up everything you say with heaps of ignorance throw in for good measure.
Now, what do firefighters have as part of their kit?
A little research will help clarify that!
(Bit even a little is way too much for imbecilic twoofers)
Here's a thread form a firefighter forum discussing what kind of TIC's are available to them,
http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t31591/
One thing that's quite obvious is that not every firefighter is running around with one of these in their backpack. That's not to say some departments don't have some kind of thermal measuring instrument which all FF's carry, but this is probably more along the lines of what it is,
http://kestrelmeters.com/collections/kestrel-...
Now those aren't point and shoot type devices and are made to constantly monitor various parameters around a FF for their personal protection. This wouldn't be used to take the temperature of a molten material unless one saw it as expendable and dropped it into the material quickly reading it as it was consumed.
Another major issue with your current idiocy is the calibrated range of such instruments. Anyone who's used measuring equipment of any type knows calibrated rage is never 0-infinity and that the accuracy of a device is limited to a specific range.
NASA scientist, R Mackey, goes into great detail about this in reference to the FLIR devices used to measure hot spots at ground zero,
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...
WARNING: It's sciency and could make twoofers heads explode!
So why would the average FF require a device calibrated to accurately measure temperatures in excess of 2000F?
To keep FF's protected they would most likely require an instrument that tells them what ambient temperatures in their immediate vicinity are as well as other parameters which could give advanced warning of flash over conditions.
(Que more ignorance from Ignorance because,
[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss)
Twoofism #2" "When proven wrong about twoof based claims, avoid addressing reality."

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

#258631 Aug 26, 2013
You know whats funny, you actually think people read your posts past the first couple of words.

LOL!!!!!!

Well, spam on Pig.

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min WasteWater 2,608
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Dr Banonator 65,112
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Liamm 654,672
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Toby 974,023
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min Steve III 45,318
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr Toby 862
Romantic Sensual Touch Massage & Prostate Massage 1 hr Zara AUH 10
More from around the web