yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258436 Aug 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
There are certainly no experts among the bwunkers on this forum.
They all fervently believe in the govie fairy tale of gravity driven collapse because of office furnishing fires.
What a joke. But all the bwunker wannbe experts agree. That's what the govie says and its good enough for the bwunker wannabes.
Huh eh !
Why not discuss each issue objectively?

Can't do that huh? It would actually make too much sense.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#258437 Aug 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
"WMD's" ? donald Scumfield, Prick chaney, cumdolesa's price, paul twoofawitz, colon powell, are only a few players in this show . Bush jr is just an idiot puppet front boy not directly involved for obvious reasons....
Wow, I guess foilers are the only ones who haven't heard that chemical weapons are WMDs. I'll admit, Bush was probably playing on the fact that when most people hear "WMD" they immediately think "nukes", but there's good reason why the US believed Iraq had chem weapons; THEY BLOODY WELL GAVE IRAQ THE CAPABILITY during the Reagan years.

Let's take a quick look at two snapshots in this little play.

Reagan: Happy Birthday Saddam. Use it in good faith against Iran.
The UN:*facepalm* Aw geez, what the hell did you do that for??

Fast forward-
Dubya: Iraq has weapons of mass destruction. We must go in and neutralize them and Saddam.
The UN: Hey wait a minute, you can't just go invading a sovereign state on a whim. So, we'll argue back and forth for a couple of weeks to give Saddam time to "clean up" and then WE'LL go see if he has any WMDs.

To be honest, the only objection I had was when Bush said "if you aren't with us, you're against us". The way I see it, the US sure as hell didn't ask anyone about them giving Iraq the ability to produce chemical weapons so they really had no right expecting anyone to help them clean up the mess THEY helped make.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

Regina

#258438 Aug 17, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>And what sugar britches is your position on 9-11?
Do you believe the government that has lied about EVERYTHING from weapons of mass destruction
What lies? Chemical weapons are WMDs. Reagan gave Iraq chemical weapons capability so it's not a big stretch to reason that Saddam still had them. He also had no problems using them either.
I fail to see what's so difficult to comprehend about that.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258439 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It is a "poll" on Topix sweetie, nothing more need be said. I feel sorry that you take comfort in the seriously deluded.
Yes I do take comfort in that poll, thanks
onemale

Pana, IL

#258440 Aug 18, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Babble on oh obvious shill....don't forget to pull up your socks pig vomit
Don't be cruel to the dumb animal.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258441 Aug 18, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
What lies? Chemical weapons are WMDs. Reagan gave Iraq chemical weapons capability so it's not a big stretch to reason that Saddam still had them. He also had no problems using them either.
If that is true why didn't Bush mention that we found the WMD???
He never mentioned that we found them.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258442 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text> You asked for my thoughts on the subject and you didn't even pitch a fit at me. Some little girl's parents should teach better manners.
And you respond with.....,,,,NOTHING. GFY
onemale

Pana, IL

#258443 Aug 18, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But JFK never said "Question authority like a dishonest brain dead moron."
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, instead question authority like a dishonest brain dead moron."
I said question the government.
I did NOT say question the country.
PVR Streetgang

United States

#258444 Aug 18, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Oh lookie here^^^^^^^^^^
A brand new proxy soxy. GFY assnugget
Assnugget?
You appear to be one pent up hosebag ,likely a welfare witch.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#258445 Aug 18, 2013
Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
If the USA gave Iraq chemical weapons then the USA is just as responsible for how they were used as saddam was. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it too.

Still believing he had them was a stretch since the IAEA inspection underway at the time revealed NO LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE of wmd in Iraq.

I see why you fail to see.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258446 Aug 18, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Assnugget?
You appear to be one pent up hosebag ,likely a welfare witch.
Your comment says much more about you than me,ASSNUGGET
PVR Streetgang

Jersey City, NJ

#258447 Aug 18, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comment says much more about you than me,ASSNUGGET
If only you were Intoreality.
Jimmy Juse

Columbus, OH

#258448 Aug 18, 2013
djhixx wrote:
i can't believe some of y'all are voting 'yes'. idiots.
Yall is commonly used by the inbreeders in this nation from Worst Virginia. Anyways, the mossad agents arrested on 9/11with murals of planes exploding into buildings and the Jewish domination over America and their constant espionage and staged terror on us is all I need to know.
Jimmy Juse

Columbus, OH

#258449 Aug 18, 2013
Lets not forget 9/11 allowed the continued Jewish Supremacist domination over America and they could continue to use up America to invent their racist Nazi homeland of Israhell. Notice that jew media is trying to constantly demonize whites and covering up for themselves 24/7. 100 years of America being Israels slave to invent their fairytale invisible god homeland. 9/11 isn't the first time they have trained people to attack us to blame it on muslims. The lavon affair, USS liberty, etc.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#258450 Aug 18, 2013
I don't think so.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258451 Aug 18, 2013
Chaumette wrote:
I don't think .
Clearly4102

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258452 Aug 18, 2013
onemale wrote:
Yes I do take comfort in that poll, thanks
Bad parody or complete idiot, you've scratched every other possible options off the list and only you know the truth for the moment.

this one

#258453 Aug 18, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
And you respond with.....,,,,NOTHING. GFY
Thank heaven for little girls. You're the other reason I never had children, they grow into such obnoxious adolescents. Let other people live with you when you get your 13 year-old panties in a bunch like this. Mommy and daddy should do a better job of monitoring what their sociopathic little girl is up to on the internet.

this one

#258454 Aug 18, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
If the USA gave Iraq chemical weapons then the USA is just as responsible for how they were used as saddam was. You CAN'T have your cake and eat it too.
Still believing he had them was a stretch since the IAEA inspection underway at the time revealed NO LEGITIMATE EVIDENCE of wmd in Iraq.
I see why you fail to see.
The Bush Administration had been searching for an excuse to take out Saddam since inauguration day. 9/11 actually got in their way when there was no way to pin it on him. Nobody really wanted to go to Afghanistan, they just pushed their way to the front of the list.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258455 Aug 18, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Bad parody or complete idiot, you've scratched every other possible options off the list and only you know the truth for the moment.
I still take comfort in that poll... you're just upset because it is not in your favor. I'm laughing up my sleeve at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex (Jun '12) 18 min sam 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Buck Crick 830,417
Rajkot gay Topix 36 min karan 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Epiphany2 611,946
I wish God would get rid of all homosexuals in ... 1 hr UidiotRaceMAkeWor... 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 585,791
Why God made males UGLY but females PRETTY ? 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 10
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 2 hr dollarsbill 3,959
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Paul Porter1 99,270
More from around the web