Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#258520 Aug 20, 2013
duh come on tards
rickymartin

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258521 Aug 20, 2013
dickintopeka wrote:
<quoted text>hey dick are u flamin queer playin wit ur little [email protected]?
hahaaahahahahhah that funny honey me go play wit umnit
PVR Streetgang

Darby, PA

#258522 Aug 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be a science expert...
You fail to understand that metal cannot be heated any hotter than the flame heating it. In other words if the flame is 1500 degrees... the metal being heated won't become any hotter... no matter how long the flame is applied. Fire resistant office furnishings doesn't produce a hot flame. The reason pots and pans doesn't melt is because Natural Gas and Propane doesn't get hot enough. Acetylene doesn't produce a real hot flame, it's adding the oxygen is what makes it hot. Thermite produces it's own oxygen.
I don't expect a logical answer, as I'm getting over your head... all you know how to do is insult, very scientific
Hey Gilligan, depending on what type material is burning or what material(s) are burning those materials produce their on flammable gases which can and will greatly raise the temperature of the flame in cahoots with the oxygen, not the oxygen alone.
Sorry to spank you little buddy.
Look up pyrolysis little fella.
There is your lesson for the day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258524 Aug 20, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>PRAYS WELL WITH OTHERS?
There is a man out there on the wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is tuning and improving our engines for a safer, unified, peaceful world. Some are cheering him on. But I see him for the evil gremlin he is destroying each engine a little at a time.
Our moral fabric is almost gone. Our military strength is going fast. Our constitutional safeguards are nonfunctional. And our economic engine is sputtering. When all four engines are gone this nation will crash. Sadly that creature will survive and become despot-king of the New World Order. I hate Big Brother Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist.
www.obamaantichrist.org
www.o.bamapost.com
www.beastobama.com
Ephesians 6:12
Snivel much?

U R a delusional creep.
Says It All

Santa Cruz, CA

#258525 Aug 20, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>PRAYS WELL WITH OTHERS?
There is a man out there on the wing of our nation. Most passengers think he is tuning and improving our engines for a safer, unified, peaceful world. Some are cheering him on. But I see him for the evil gremlin he is destroying each engine a little at a time.
Our moral fabric is almost gone. Our military strength is going fast. Our constitutional safeguards are nonfunctional. And our economic engine is sputtering. When all four engines are gone this nation will crash. Sadly that creature will survive and become despot-king of the New World Order. I hate Big Brother Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist.
www.obamaantichrist.org
www.o.bamapost.com
www.beastobama.com
Ephesians 6:12
Tard.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258526 Aug 20, 2013
7 seconds
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258527 Aug 20, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Gilligan, depending on what type material is burning or what material(s) are burning those materials produce their on flammable gases which can and will greatly raise the temperature of the flame in cahoots with the oxygen, not the oxygen alone.
How hot can a oxygen starved fire get that is fueled by fire resistant materials???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258528 Aug 20, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't understand the difference between heat (energy) and temperature....but then you're completely oblivious to anything related to science.
And of course, like all brain dead twoofers, you don't even understand the basics of what caused the towers and WTC 7 to collapse.
Oh and what load is your pan exposed too?
Try educating yourself rather than reading stupid on the Internet and mindlessly accepting it as truth...you'll be less entertaining but also be slightly less of a fool.
How hot can a oxygen starved fire get that is fueled by fire resistant materials???

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258529 Aug 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>How hot can a oxygen starved fire get that is fueled by fire resistant materials???
Learn the difference between heat and temperature then come back and ask the same ignorant question so laughing at you doesn't seem so much like making fun of a child.

Oh and I've explained that many times, the most recent being a few days ago.

Canada

#258530 Aug 21, 2013
dickintopeka wrote:
<quoted text>hey dick are u flamin queer playin wit ur little [email protected]?
Funny how you never accomplish anything other that shouting inanities from the background.

Well you did try pretending you were an engineer but that didn't go very well for you Bill.

Canada

#258531 Aug 21, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Gilligan, depending on what type material is burning or what material(s) are burning those materials produce their on flammable gases which can and will greatly raise the temperature of the flame in cahoots with the oxygen, not the oxygen alone.
Greatly raise temperatures AND reduce the melting temperature if steel.

Canada

#258532 Aug 21, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
7 seconds
Your attention span...that's almost as long as a bug!

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258534 Aug 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Link, Both false, JUST LIKE YOUR SUICIDE LIES! Stick to the panty discussion boards, you might look like a loon but at least opinions can't be wrong.
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258535 Aug 21, 2013
dickintopeka wrote:
The intellect of one of the last remaining twoofers.
PVR Streetgang

United States

#258537 Aug 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Greatly raise temperatures AND reduce the melting temperature if steel.
Righto, I suppose as usual the laws of physics don't apply in the world of the Truther.
They'll. always have Murphy's Law.

Canada

#258538 Aug 21, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
<quoted text>Righto, I suppose as usual the laws of physics don't apply in the world of the Truther.
They'll. always have Murphy's Law.
The only laws that apply in The Looniverse are the ones they invent to justify their failed logic;-)
fgtJOE

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258539 Aug 21, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only laws that apply in The Looniverse are the ones they invent to justify their failed logic;-)
maybe one day u will pull ur head out ur A@@
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258540 Aug 21, 2013
With all the conflicting reports and disinformation it is natural to have differences of opinions. BUT the New York Fire Fighters were there BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the collapses.
This is their story:

&fe ature=player_embedded

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258541 Aug 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
With all the conflicting reports and disinformation it is natural to have differences of opinions. BUT the New York Fire Fighters were there BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER the collapses.
This is their story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =kxGB2YoGV-IXX&feature=pla yer_embedded
Um dear, why does the page say that Mr Lawyer is a firefighter from Seattle? Doesn't it strike you the least bit odd that the lead voice of these firefighters for truth isn't someone who was actually there, before, during and after the events? Were there any actual NYFD, or any of the other fire departments involved at his little press announcement? This dude is a modern day carpetbagger.
work

Page, AZ

#258542 Aug 21, 2013
hey check this out!!http://www.5FigureDay.com /?ref=23718

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Jedi Mind Master 977,155
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Rider on the Storm 87,809
The Future of Politics in America 7 min It aint necessari... 117
Need Gay under 16 Facetime numbers ;) (Feb '14) 18 min Dan sky 12
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 23 min Truthiness 405
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 34 min gundee123 1,206
Bruce Lee practising Wing Chun in San Francisco 40 min andrewsmith85 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr MARKOTHUMEA 665,064
More from around the web