|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe they used little 1/4" fillet welds on the strongest buildings in the world.
yes they would
One word,Contractors.

Ask Porkpie Hat for an honest answer

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Galileo wrote:
<quoted text>pig you don't know which end of a welding rod to stick in the stinger.
Do they sell welding rod at the 7/11 where you work oh elevator boy sheep STREEY CORNER JEEBUS?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I don't believe they used little 1/4" fillet welds on the strongest buildings in the world.
You always want to indicate the architects who designed it are all a bunch of dumb bastards, well I cannot believe that either.
There were 1/4" fillets all over that building, look at the drawings.

But you, as always, dodged the question.

How much force could the welds withstand and how much force were they subjected to?

Btw, 60xx consumable has a tensile strength of 60ksi.

70xx, 70ksi.

Your post regarding welding was pure bunk.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>I meant impossible
Prove it then.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it then.
Prove commonsense???
When one pace of metal sits atop another piece that is welded and bolted it isnít too difficult to figure out.
You haven't proved they only used 1/4 fillet welds.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they would
One word,Contractors.
Ask Porkpie Hat for an honest answer
Contractors do the work according to the blueprints.
Just like my former workplace as a machinist it was my job to machine parts according to the blueprints.

Okotoks, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove commonsense???
When one pace of metal sits atop another piece that is welded and bolted it isnít too difficult to figure out.
You haven't proved they only used 1/4 fillet welds.
It's absolutely incredible how disingenuous twoofers are to a man!

First, the point of 1/4" fillets was to make you understand how dumb your comment was...I know, you don't get it.

Second, your post claimed pancaking was impossible for the given geometry....prove it.

Because what you said, in effect, was that placing a beam on a ledge makes that joint infinitely able to withstand any compressive force regardless of materials or how large the force.

That's just plain stupid and obviously wrong but gives an idea of how a) dumb twoofers are or b) how willingly they lie.

You choose.

And here's some reading material for you by real professionals,

"Failure of connections, as a result of overloading, occurred
within the heat-affected zone of the base metals"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

I know, you'll ignore it in favour of your delusions regardless of the fact that you quite obviously have no clue what you're talking about.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Contractors do the work according to the blueprints.
Just like my former workplace as a machinist it was my job to machine parts according to the blueprints.
Good grief.

And people wonder why twoofers get abused.?
Bald Eagle

Laconia, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Just for kicks wrote:
<quoted text>DO YOU KNOW WHO THE 1st LIBERAL WAS BENEDICT ARNOLD
DID YOU KNOW THAT I CAN RUN FASTER THAN YOU
RedHorseRevelati on

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die --

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:

The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted? Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.

They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.

So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.

I got it now. Huh Eh !

What part of "welding rod" don't you understand?

Both!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Spain indicts bin Laden for attacks
The Wall Street Journal
September 17, 2003

MADRID, Spain (AP)- Spain's leading investigating judge issued the first known indictment against Osama bin Laden in the Sept. 11 attacks yesterday, accusing al-Qaida of using the country as a base to plot the devastating strikes on New York and Washington.

Investigative magistrate Baltasar Garzon indicted 35 people for terrorist activities connected to bin Laden's al-Qaida network. In a nearly 700-page document, Garzon wrote that Spain served "as a place or base for resting, preparation, indoctrinating, support and financing" of al-Qaida.

The indictment charged bin Laden and nine others with membership in a terrorist organization and "as many crimes of terrorist murder ... as there were dead and injured" in the deadly Sept. 11 attacks.
onemale wrote:
I have been slammed for asking difficult questions but here it goes again. Why has Osama Bin Laden never been indited for 9/11? Check the FBI website for yourself. Simply look for the FBI top 10 most wanted, Bin Laden is on there all the charges against him are listed but there is nothing about 9/11. The most devastating attack in America and it's not listed. They have not gave one shred of evidence that he did it. Condoleezza Rice stood up said they had the evidence and would reveal it to the public but they never did. Why not???. When the FBI was pressed as to why, they said we don't have enough of evidence.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You really can't believe that.
WTC 7 had minimal damage.
WTC 3, 4 and 5 had severe heavy damage because the debris from the towers rained down upon them, and none of them collapsed. They were smaller buildings therefore they would be much lighter weight and not as strong as WTC 7
FALSE WTC7 had major damage.

FALSE WTC7 had a unique construction and heavy loading on the seventh floor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted? Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now. Huh Eh !
What part of "welding rod" don't you understand?
Both!
The welding rod and the false flag again. ROTFLMAO

Very funny.

GREAT

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

A welding rod and a false flag walked into a bar. The bartender said "Oh no not you too again?"

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
A welding rod and a false flag walked into a bar. The bartender said "Oh no not you too again?"
That's right. The bartender had a little common sense.

Good one.

Gotta love you for it bro.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Slurpee sales must be slow today.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Headline:

SHTTY PILOT CRASHES PLANE

News at 11.
HEADLINE

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

SHITTY PILOT CRASHES PLANE

BUILDING BLOWS UP AND FALLS DOWN

The "Rest Of The Story" next post.

HEADLINE

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Govie creates phony hi-jack scenario, blows up buildings and blames "terrorists" as a reason to push the Patriot Act through Congress and use as an excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, conveniently encircling Iran with US troops.

Read all about it. Despite the pig's shortcomings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 239,721 - 239,740 of250,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

623 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Hillie Billie Boganed 109,536
Gay Snapchat Names 4 min irish 20 1,338
Emmasturbate ...okay so what does this word mea... (May '13) 5 min Danielson Wax-on Wax-off 108
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 min NUTS AMERICA 37,850
help and advice about sex 5 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Paul Krugman: We're "on the road to catastrophe" 8 min Ha Ha Dix 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Shivar 680,019
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min lightbeamrider 216,852
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min EdmondWA 89,555
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 21 min Aaz 239
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 40 min LTM 512,026
•••
•••
•••