yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258358 Aug 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What an Idiot! I never either one was in 2013. But the one who allegedly hung himself was in 2013. I never said the one who was found in the lake was in 2013.
False, That was the only one I asked about, and even if you claim it was the other one, you claimed he died in a place other than hospital bed, YOU LOST EITHER WAY!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258359 Aug 15, 2013
Can you make any money by placing bills in a bible and morphing them into George Bush with horns you dishonest loon!
onemale wrote:
This is off topic but if it saves just one person it will be worth it:
This is just one example why stock brokers cannot be trusted
A more of an accurate name is Stock Bandits.
This an example how they unload their bad deals on the unsuspecting public.
Stock Brokers are not stock market experts they are salespeople period).
They only follow orders from the upper management.
There are honest brokers but it is like finding an honest politician.
How do people make money from the stock market?
Someone has to lose money.
It is a rigged game that is not in your favor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =whlzFWwVv98XX
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258360 Aug 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have all the answers, so why is it that Osama Bin Laden has never been charged with 9/11?
WRONG, He was listed as a co-conspirator!

In 2007 several al Qaeda members were charged in military courts with planning the 9/11 attacks. While bin Laden isn't amongst them, he does appear as a co-conspirator. Here's the first part of the first charge:

Specification: In that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Walid Muhammad Salih Mubarak Bin'Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, Ali Abdul Aziz Ali and Mustafa Ahmed Adam al Hawsawi, persons subject to trial by military commission as alien unlawful enemy combatants, did, at various locations, from in or about 1996 to in or about May 2003, conspire and agree with Usama bin Laden, Ayman al Zawahiri, Mohamed al Kahtani; Mohammed Atef(a/k/a Abu Hafs al Masri), 19 individuals who hijacked four commercial airliners on September 11,2001:(American Airlines Flight 11, hereinafter AA #11) Mohamed Atta, Satam al Suqami, Waleed al Shehri, Wail al Shehri, Abdul Aziz al Omari; (United Airlines Flight 175, hereinafter UA #175) Marwan al Shehhi, Hamza al Ghamdi, Ahmed al Ghamdi, Mohand al Shehri, Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad (hereinafter Fayez Banihammad); (United Airlines Flight 93, hereinafter UA #93) Ziad Samir Jarrah, Ahmad Ibrahim A. al Haznawi, Ahmed al Nami, Saeed al Ghamdi; (American Airlines Flight 77, hereinafter AA #77) Hani Hanjour, Khalid al Mihdhar, Nawaf al Hazmi, Majed Moqed, Salem al Hazmi; and various other members and associates of the al Qaeda organization, known and unknown, and willfully join an enterprise of persons with the intent to further the unlawful purpose of the enterprise; to commit the following offenses triable by military commission: attacking civilians, attacking civilian objects, intentionally causing serious bodily injury, murder in violation of the law of war, destruction of property in violation of the law of war, and terrorism, said agreement and enterprise sharing a common criminal purpose, known to the five accused, to attack the United States, its people, and their property, said conspiracy resulting in the deaths of 2,973 persons.(See Charge Sheet Appendix A for a list of victims killed in the attacks).

http://www.defenselink.mil/news/d20080509Moha...

Bin Laden is an integral part of the case against Khalid Sheikh Mohamed and others, so much so that this is the first act listed in the charges:
1. In August 1996, Usama bin Laden issued a public "Declaration of Jihad Against the Americans," in which he called for the murder of U.S. military personnel serving on the Arabian Peninsula.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258361 Aug 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have all the answers, so why is it that Osama Bin Laden has never been charged with 9/11? How did they immediately know it was him before they did any kind of investigation? All they did was tell us he did it, they and didn't give us one shred of evidence They told us they would give us the evidence... but a decade later... there is nothing.
I never claimed to have all the answers, I just haven't pigeon holed myself into ignorance the way you have by accepting what a few charlatans claim and ignoring everything else.

In order to charge OBL, he would have to be in custody and as has been explained before, adding 911 to the list of things he was wanted for would be irrelevant since once captured he could be indicted for all his crimes.

That same logic applies to other terrorists/criminals and seriously, you believe your government would plan and perpetrate a massive terrorist attack on their own people but won't add a few lines of text to a poster.

That defies logic.

And if you actually read things like the Moussoui trial and newspaper articles from 2001 you'd know that the hijackers themselves were identified while the flights were still in the air and that those hijackers could be linked to OBL's terrorist organization.

I wasted a bunch of time compiling posts based on available information for zealot guy and was basically met with silence and "nyah, nyah, nyah".

I'll see if I can find those posts again so you can ignore them without addressing anything the same way you've done with everything to date.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#258364 Aug 15, 2013
I have already explained to Dufus Boy on several occasions that investigative magistrate Baltasar Garzon of Spain issued international arrest orders for bin Laden and seven others suspected in connection with the Sept. 11 hijackings .... some people can't or don't want to learn
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I never claimed to have all the answers, I just haven't pigeon holed myself into ignorance the way you have by accepting what a few charlatans claim and ignoring everything else.
In order to charge OBL, he would have to be in custody and as has been explained before, adding 911 to the list of things he was wanted for would be irrelevant since once captured he could be indicted for all his crimes.
That same logic applies to other terrorists/criminals and seriously, you believe your government would plan and perpetrate a massive terrorist attack on their own people but won't add a few lines of text to a poster.
That defies logic.
And if you actually read things like the Moussoui trial and newspaper articles from 2001 you'd know that the hijackers themselves were identified while the flights were still in the air and that those hijackers could be linked to OBL's terrorist organization.
I wasted a bunch of time compiling posts based on available information for zealot guy and was basically met with silence and "nyah, nyah, nyah".
I'll see if I can find those posts again so you can ignore them without addressing anything the same way you've done with everything to date.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258365 Aug 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

Hijackers identified while the planes were still in the air!!!!!!! And not a MOMENT BEFORE. And you claim the gov had no previous knowledge of the event. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! GAWD you're and IDIOT.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258366 Aug 15, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I have already explained to Dufus Boy on several occasions that investigative magistrate Baltasar Garzon of Spain issued international arrest orders for bin Laden and seven others suspected in connection with the Sept. 11 hijackings .... some people can't or don't want to learn
<quoted text>
Another traitorous zioass troll bot here for years on this thread. Why? If you are happy to swallow the govie spooge what do you care about some insignificant thread on topix?
GEE,I WONDER?
onemale

Pana, IL

#258367 Aug 15, 2013
Yes, Osama Bin Laden has been charged with other things but nothing linking Bin Laden to 9/11.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
In 2007 several al Qaeda members were charged in military courts with planning the 9/11 attacks. While bin Laden isn't amongst them, he does appear as a co-conspirator. Here's the first part of the first charge:
Specification: In that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, Walid Muhammad Salih Mubarak Bin'Attash, Ramzi Binalshibh, Ali Abdul Aziz Ali and Mustafa Ahmed Adam al Hawsawi, persons subject to trial by military commission as alien unlawful enemy combatants, did, at various locations, from in or about 1996 to in or about May 2003, conspire and agree with Usama bin Laden, Ayman al Zawahiri, Mohamed al Kahtani; Mohammed Atef(a/k/a Abu Hafs al Masri), 19 individuals who hijacked four commercial airliners on September 11,2001:(American Airlines Flight 11, hereinafter AA #11) Mohamed Atta, Satam al Suqami, Waleed al Shehri, Wail al Shehri, Abdul Aziz al Omari; (United Airlines Flight 175, hereinafter UA #175) Marwan al Shehhi, Hamza al Ghamdi, Ahmed al Ghamdi, Mohand al Shehri, Fayez Rashid Ahmed Hassan Al Qadi Banihammad (hereinafter Fayez Banihammad); (United Airlines Flight 93, hereinafter UA #93) Ziad Samir Jarrah, Ahmad Ibrahim A. al Haznawi, Ahmed al Nami, Saeed al Ghamdi; (American Airlines Flight 77, hereinafter AA #77) Hani Hanjour, Khalid al Mihdhar, Nawaf al Hazmi, Majed Moqed, Salem al Hazmi; and various other members and associates of the al Qaeda organization, known and unknown, and willfully join an enterprise of persons with the intent to further the unlawful purpose of the enterprise; to commit the following offenses triable by military commission: attacking civilians, attacking civilian objects, intentionally causing serious bodily injury, murder in violation of the law of war, destruction of property in violation of the law of war, and terrorism, said agreement and enterprise sharing a common criminal purpose, known to the five accused, to attack the United States, its people, and their property, said conspiracy resulting in the deaths of 2,973 persons.(See Charge Sheet Appendix A for a list of victims killed in the attacks).
Bin Laden is an integral part of the case against Khalid Sheikh Mohamed and others, so much so that this is the first act listed in the charges:
1. In August 1996, Usama bin Laden issued a public "Declaration of Jihad Against the Americans," in which he called for the murder of U.S. military personnel serving on the Arabian Peninsula.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258368 Aug 15, 2013
FBI says,“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fbi-says-no-hard...
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258369 Aug 15, 2013
onemale wrote:
FBI says,“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”
<quoted text>
B-I-N-G-O! Now lets see which sock puppet shows up to hand wave away and dismiss that IMPORTANT FACT.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258370 Aug 15, 2013
-GOD- wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get me started on the Apple thing, I sort of overreacted once before over apples.
Those damned apples. Who wouldn't want to eat a delicious mind altering apple?
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258371 Aug 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Those damned apples. Who wouldn't want to eat a delicious mind altering apple?
Purrrrfect. Thanks fcknugget.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258372 Aug 15, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Purrrrfect. Thanks fcknugget.
Attention starved?
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258373 Aug 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Attention starved?
Why yes,yes you are...Thanks for playing assnugget.

Edmonton, Canada

#258374 Aug 16, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Hijackers identified while the planes were still in the air!!!!!!! And not a MOMENT BEFORE. And you claim the gov had no previous knowledge of the event. BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! GAWD you're and IDIOT.
And of course it's been explained and shown to you many times that it wasn't the government who identified them but their impending victims.

Betty Ong called the reservations desk from a seat back phone to let them know the plane was being hijacked and told them which seats the perpetrators were from. Those seats corresponded to the middle eastern nutjobs who hijacked the plane.

But of course you'll just hand wave that away as you always do right gramps?

This information was compiled by the FBI but it didn't originate from da ebil gub'ment.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#258375 Aug 16, 2013
9\11 was set up to cause the chain of wars goin on today. the plains where unmaned air craft. drones. before u knew about a drone

Edmonton, Canada

#258376 Aug 16, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>FBI says,“No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11”

A PR agent made that claim, not "The FBI".

And OBL has admitted his role in the attacks.

Funny, you've been crushed on every topic you've brought up but just continue to change the subject over and over without addressing anything...which is what you claimed the rationalists were doing.

Edmonton, Canada

#258377 Aug 16, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Why yes,yes you are...Thanks for playing assnugget.
Oh the irony!
onemale

Pana, IL

#258378 Aug 16, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
A PR agent made that claim, not "The FBI".
And OBL has admitted his role in the attacks.
Funny, you've been crushed on every topic you've brought up but just continue to change the subject over and over without addressing anything...which is what you claimed the rationalists were doing.
Where is your proof or evidence to your claim???
Simply spouting off claims have no basis in reality.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258379 Aug 16, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you did sweetie. When I asked you for proof of the gentleman who allegedly drowned himself, you did not tell me that this supposedly happened two decades ago, you provided me with Mr Waggoner's obituary from March of this year. When I pointed out that he had died in a hospital and hadn't been pronounced dead at a lake; you did not tell me that I was looking at the obituary of someone who had allegedly recently hanged himself in the local hoosegow and not at the obituary of the alleged suicidal drowning, you said they didn't report his cause of death. Now you are claiming that it is me who can't seem to get your own convoluted stories straight.
If you're going to pathologically lie dear, at least try to be consistent in them.
Originally I mentioned two different people at two different times. The reason I sent the obituary to the one in 2013 because I knew the person so I knew his name so I could find it. The person in the lake I didn't know him so I couldn't find the info I needed. Once again if you are so worried about it contact the police for the report, I sent the link to the department.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aerobatty 864,891
Invaders from Mars 20 min -Stray Dog 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min pusherman_ 599,790
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 58 min Saffron Blues 15
Should I marry this ugly blonde German girl or ... 1 hr Saffron Blues 18
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr curtjester1 40,885
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 5 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 12 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web