|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to far from my home, a man was found in the lake with his hands tied behind his back and both feet tied together with two concrete blocks. Police said it was an apparent suicide.
Link or LIE, This certainly would have made the paper!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seriously, You actually believe this?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.

Nothing about twoof is actually true.

Good luck with that, steel plating.

Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?

No?

Thanks for verifying my point and proving,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.
Nothing about twoof is actually true.
Good luck with that, steel plating.
Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?
No?
Thanks for verifying my point and proving,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Thermal measurements were taken by helicopter each day and showed underground temperatures ranging from 400F to more than 2,800F.
would you like a link or something?
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

The thermal data was used to direct fire fighting efforts, surprised you didn't know about this.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Thermal measurements were taken by helicopter each day and showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.
would you like a link or something?
That's not what we're referring to though who.

He claims the firefighters measured the temps of the molten material they witnessed and this plus colour in ambient lighting proves its steel.

That's bs for multiple reasons.

One would be that the site was not a lab or foundry and there's no way to expect any material to be homogenous.

Another would be that there's zero proof the material was ever measured for temperature.

Another would be that it's completely irrelevant due to the fact that even had molten steel existed, it proves absolutely nothing.

Yet another would be that reports of molten steel in fires is common and I've proven that by posting news article after news article in support of that.

Until twoof can come up with a mechanism that isn't laughably stupid like nanothermite for molten steel weeks after the event it's just another idiotic twoofer talking point that has no scientific validity.

Meanwhile there are scientifically valid reasons why there may have been molten steel present and until twoof can show a mechanism with greater probability than those scientifically valid ones they, don't have a leg to stand on.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
The thermal data was used to direct fire fighting efforts, surprised you didn't know about this.
I'm fully aware of that who, it doesn't help his argument in any way.

It's just not very surprising that high temps existed within a rubble pile full of fuel and insulated from heat loss.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what we're referring to though who.
He claims the firefighters measured the temps of the molten material they witnessed and this plus colour in ambient lighting proves its steel.
That's bs for multiple reasons.
One would be that the site was not a lab or foundry and there's no way to expect any material to be homogenous.
Another would be that there's zero proof the material was ever measured for temperature.
Another would be that it's completely irrelevant due to the fact that even had molten steel existed, it proves absolutely nothing.
Yet another would be that reports of molten steel in fires is common and I've proven that by posting news article after news article in support of that.
Until twoof can come up with a mechanism that isn't laughably stupid like nanothermite for molten steel weeks after the event it's just another idiotic twoofer talking point that has no scientific validity.
Meanwhile there are scientifically valid reasons why there may have been molten steel present and until twoof can show a mechanism with greater probability than those scientifically valid ones they, don't have a leg to stand on.
Oh I see, I thought you were saying that no temps were taken at ground zero....that's what happen when you swing by and just read the last page I suppose.
As for molten steel, I seem to remember a muppet from NIST saying that he knew of no reports of such a thing, would you now accept that he was wrong/lying?
I mean we know better don't we.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fully aware of that who, it doesn't help his argument in any way.
It's just not very surprising that high temps existed within a rubble pile full of fuel and insulated from heat loss.
And oxygen by some accounts.
I for one still find it remarkable that molten steel was found under the rubble pile for many weeks after the event.
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Oh and what fuel are you referring to.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, I thought you were saying that no temps were taken at ground zero....that's what happen when you swing by and just read the last page I suppose.
As for molten steel, I seem to remember a muppet from NIST saying that he knew of no reports of such a thing, would you now accept that he was wrong/lying?
Good posts, who.

Now Dudley is claiming that firefighters didn't personally use thermal measurements to determine if they saw molten steel as they claimed, but instead were just mistaken when they actually just saw molten aluminum running down the channel rails - like in a foundry.

He seems to think steel wouldn't be melted at 2800 degrees and NIST is supposed to deny the testimony that steel was melted.

And if anyone disagrees with him, well

Insults Are Easier
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good posts, who.
Now Dudley is claiming that firefighters didn't personally use thermal measurements to determine if they saw molten steel as they claimed, but instead were just mistaken when they actually just saw molten aluminum running down the channel rails - like in a foundry.
He seems to think steel wouldn't be melted at 2800 degrees and NIST is supposed to deny the testimony that steel was melted.
And if anyone disagrees with him, well
Insults Are Easier
Dudley...LOL!!

No it was definitely steel.
I remember reading an account from one of the clean up crew some years ago who said that he took temp readings on site using some gizmo or other...I'll see if I can find it.
In any case, with the presence of pulverized concrete, secondary explosions and molten steel one would think that a test for explosives would have been a matter of course.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Dudley...LOL!!

No it was definitely steel.
I remember reading an account from one of the clean up crew some years ago who said that he took temp readings on site using some gizmo or other...I'll see if I can find it.
In any case, with the presence of pulverized concrete, secondary explosions and molten steel one would think that a test for explosives would have been a matter of course.
Study the interesting history of IR thermometers.

http://www.zytemp.com/infrared/history.asp

Logic and documentation shows firefighters have been using this tech long before 9/11.

So did the multiple firefighters just make a mistake and misidentify that molten aluminum for steel? Doubtful, since aluminum melting is common in structural fires.

Now theres a reason NIST claimed that molten metal seen dripping from the WTC corner was aluminum mixed with other burning elements to give it its yellow glow, because aluminum glows yellow at 2500 F, and thats beyond what an office fire can achieve.

This is why NIST did not do physical testing on the steel to verify the highest temperature that the steel was subjected to. Its also why NIST did no chemical tests for explosives.

But Dudley just puts his head in the sand to deny, insult, and claim others are illiterate in science as he believes in scientific investigations that do not even follow the scientific method.

Thats why for him,

Insults Are Easier
who

Basingstoke, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

<quoted text>
Study the interesting history of IR thermometers.
http://www.zytemp.com/infrared/history.asp
Logic and documentation shows firefighters have been using this tech long before 9/11.
So did the multiple firefighters just make a mistake and misidentify that molten aluminum for steel? Doubtful, since aluminum melting is common in structural fires.
Now theres a reason NIST claimed that molten metal seen dripping from the WTC corner was aluminum mixed with other burning elements to give it its yellow glow, because aluminum glows yellow at 2500 F, and thats beyond what an office fire can achieve.
This is why NIST did not do physical testing on the steel to verify the highest temperature that the steel was subjected to. Its also why NIST did no chemical tests for explosives.
But Dudley just puts his head in the sand to deny, insult, and claim others are illiterate in science as he believes in scientific investigations that do not even follow the scientific method.
Thats why for him,
Insults Are Easier
It is highly unlikely that the fire fighters would not have used IR thermometers, but even if they didn't we know that the temperature was hot enough to melt Iron and steel.
The extremely high temperatures contradict the official story. Office and hydrocarbon fires burn in open air at around 500 to 1,500 F and cannot reach temperatures in the range that iron or structural steel melts at around 2,700 F, and they also need oxygen in order to maintain themselves.
That's why the guy at NIST said in reference to molten steel...and I quote.
I know of absolutely nobody, no eyewitnesses that said so, nobody thats produced it.
Well I don't know about him, but I could show you multiple reports....maybe I should work for NIST, I appear to be more thorough than that muppet.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>Oh I see, I thought you were saying that no temps were taken at ground zero....that's what happen when you swing by and just read the last page I suppose.
No worries.

For one thing, I can't say for sure John Gross saw the video of firefighters referring to molten steel or not.

I can accept either,he was wrong or lying without reservation since the presence of molten steel is completely irrelevant.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-mysterious-c...

At 5:21 in the afternoon of 9/11, almost seven hours after the Twin Towers had come down, Building 7 of the World Trade Center also came down. The collapse of this building was from the beginning considered a mystery.[1]

The same should have been true, to be sure, of the collapse of the Twin Towers. But they had been hit by planes, which had ignited big fires in them, and many people assumed this combination of causes to be sufficient to explain why they came down.

But WTC 7 had not been hit by a plane, so it was apparently the first steel-framed high-rise building in the known universe to have collapsed because of fire alone. New York Times writer James Glanz quoted a structural engineer as saying:[W]ithin the structural engineering community,[WTC 7] is considered to be much more important to understand [than the Twin Towers], because engineers had no answer to the question,why did 7 come down?

http://rethink911.org/

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>It is highly unlikely that the fire fighters would not have used IR thermometers, but even if they didn't we know that the temperature was hot enough to melt Iron and steel.
The extremely high temperatures contradict the official story. Office and hydrocarbon fires burn in open air at around 500° to 1,500° F and cannot reach temperatures in the range that iron or structural steel melts at around 2,700° F, and they also need oxygen in order to maintain themselves.
That's why the guy at NIST said in reference to molten steel...and I quote.
“I know of absolutely nobody, no eyewitnesses that said so, nobody that’s produced it.”
Well I don't know about him, but I could show you multiple reports....maybe I should work for NIST, I appear to be more thorough than that muppet.
Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
<quoted text>And oxygen by some accounts.
I for one still find it remarkable that molten steel was found under the rubble pile for many weeks after the event.
The pile isn't hermetically sealed so oxygen that oxygen found its way into the pile isn't surprising either.

I still haven't seen any proof that molten steel was found weeks later so until that point is clarified with some kind of credible evidence, it's moot.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

who wrote:
Oh and what fuel are you referring to.
The fuel was the contents of the buildings.

Desks, chairs, filing cabinets, carpet, computers, human beings, etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

469 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Michael 532,660
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min shyam 4,635
Do you Recognize this Man? 33 min Bryan 3
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 172,348
Nine Eleven 36 min passing by 8
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 41 min An NFL Fan 115,036
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 50 min Buck Crick 224,120
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 720,693
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr bbbbbb 73
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••