no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258415 Aug 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But JFK never said "Question authority like a dishonest brain dead moron."
"My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, instead question authority like a dishonest brain dead moron."
JFK - Secrecy is Repugnant (1961 Speech)
(scroll to 3:15)
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258416 Aug 17, 2013
Is it possible that Osama Bin Laden could be that suicidal to attack a superpower then brag about it??? He had to know he'd be destroyed. It would be like walking into the Hell's Angels Camp and shoot one. You'll get one but you won't get out of there alive.
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#258417 Aug 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
Is it possible that Osama Bin Laden could be that suicidal to attack a superpower then brag about it??? He had to know he'd be destroyed. It would be like walking into the Hell's Angels Camp and shoot one. You'll get one but you won't get out of there alive.
Yes he has endless claimed responsibility for acts against many countries, mostly reported by Arabic not US media. You make the assumption that because he does not act like you would act he could not have done it, totally obtuse, the major difference is Bin Laden for the most part seems bluntly honest, a quality you don't possess.

Ever find a link to the suicide?

In February 1998, Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri co-signed a fatwa in the name of the World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, which declared the killing of North Americans and their allies an "individual duty for every Muslim" to "liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Mecca) from their grip".

At the public announcement of the fatwa bin Laden announced that North Americans are "very easy targets". He told the attending journalists, "You will see the results of this in a very short time."
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#258418 Aug 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
JFK - Secrecy is Repugnant (1961 Speech)
(scroll to 3:15)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Gpmi7dBet0cXX
Sorry he says nothing about a suicide with some guy at the bottom of a lake.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258419 Aug 17, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>If he shoved the proof up your porcine sized ass you wouldn't recognize it. You cannot comprehend truth,it would inhibit your ability to feed at the govie trough,piggy
GFY and all your little sock puppets too.
Such wonderful irony gramps!

In fact, that sounds like it could be your resume!

Canada

#258420 Aug 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
Given that your "expurts" have failed you 100% of the time, do you really "think" this time is any different.

Canada

#258421 Aug 17, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the Bush Administration had a hard on for Saddam and his cronies from the day they took office. Anybody who didn't think he was going to get taken out at some point would only have been kidding themselves. Saddam embarrassed his Daddy by not going away quietly. They were creaming their tailor made suits in trying to pin this* on him and when that failed miserably they cried yellow cake uranium and WMD.

*The hijacking of four commercial aircraft by 19 wannabe martyrs under the care and direction of OBL and his network, not to mention his vast personal wealth.

They really didn't want to invade Afghanistan, even though their shielding of him led to this*, it was already an incredibly flocked up country and our being there, no matter who else we had with us, was going to save it. Governments are by design, incredibly inept things, made worse by human nature. There are lingering doubts as to parts of the "official version", but not as to what happened, but how in the hell were these less than well organized zealots able to pull this off. But my view is that is has to with the should have been criminal ineptitude of our alleged intelligence community than its actually being able to mastermind, let alone carry out, in apparent complete secrecy that exists to this day, nearly 12 years later, something as incredibly convoluted as some of y'all propose. I knew and had worked with a couple of people who died on 9/11, I knew a lot more that survived, many who were working in Bldg 7. When I lived there back in the late 80's and early 90's. I worked in the building on Greenwich St where CNN was reporting from the rooftop of on 9/11. I had an unobstructed sky-box view of the 1993 truck bombing aftermath, until they evacuated us later in the afternoon. Our Government failed us miserably both then and on 9/11, with tragic results and they absolved themselves of it, it is what governments do. All of our governments will fail all of us, or just some of us, at some point. It's what governments do. The Bush Administration spun this* for all it was worth in order to go all Bonanza on Saddam and sold enough other governments on the idea that joining the Bush Administration in it's going all Cartwright on him and string his butt up all justice like. They really had no clue as to what they were going to do with either place, one seriously flocked before we got there and the other at the mercy of its less than benevolent government. They just had to go.
Well put.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258422 Aug 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Expert defined:
Someone from out of town.
There are certainly no experts among the bwunkers on this forum.

They all fervently believe in the govie fairy tale of gravity driven collapse because of office furnishing fires.

What a joke. But all the bwunker wannbe experts agree. That's what the govie says and its good enough for the bwunker wannabes.

Huh eh !

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#258423 Aug 17, 2013
No it was not.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258424 Aug 17, 2013
Yes it was too.

Canada

#258425 Aug 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>There are certainly no experts among the bwunkers on this forum.

They all fervently believe in the govie fairy tale of gravity driven collapse because of office furnishing fires.

What a joke. But all the bwunker wannbe experts agree. That's what the govie says and its good enough for the bwunker wannabes.

Huh eh !
Tell us the one again about sealed elevator shafts oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Oh and you've just admitted you have no clue about the science involved in the collapses yet determined it was a nefarious plot and the engineering report you don't understand was wrong.

Now that's sum reel gud twoofing by way of shooting yourself in the foot!

Canada

#258426 Aug 17, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Yes it was too.
But you've admitted you're no expert do how would you know?

Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#258427 Aug 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But you've admitted you're no expert do how would you know?
Oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Babble on oh obvious shill....don't forget to pull up your socks pig vomit
PVR Streetgang

United States

#258428 Aug 17, 2013
Where is the big bad truther inquest.
Then again seeing how there might be one or two twooferss.
in the world go figure.
Twoofers sure do have plenty of puppets to fluff the numbers and do their bidding. Lol!

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258429 Aug 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Well put.
Thank you.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#258430 Aug 17, 2013
PVR Streetgang wrote:
Where is the big bad truther inquest.
Then again seeing how there might be one or two twooferss.
in the world go figure.
Twoofers sure do have plenty of puppets to fluff the numbers and do their bidding. Lol!
Oh lookie here^^^^^^^^^^
A brand new proxy soxy. GFY assnugget
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258431 Aug 17, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he has endless claimed responsibility for acts against many countries, mostly reported by Arabic not US media. You make the assumption that because he does not act like you would act he could not have done it, totally obtuse, the major difference is Bin Laden for the most part seems bluntly honest, a quality you don't possess.
Ever find a link to the suicide?
In February 1998, Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri co-signed a fatwa in the name of the World Islamic Front for Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders, which declared the killing of North Americans and their allies an "individual duty for every Muslim" to "liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque (in Jerusalem) and the holy mosque (in Mecca) from their grip".
At the public announcement of the fatwa bin Laden announced that North Americans are "very easy targets". He told the attending journalists, "You will see the results of this in a very short time."
Yes I know, that is what they brainwash us with, but the fact of the matter is, Bin Laden have NOTHING to gain and EVERYTHING to loose.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258432 Aug 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
Why is it when you question the 9/11 story it's out of bounds, it's topic forbidden, you're branded as a conspiracy theorist?
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor, poor thing!
Try saying something that can stand up to scrutiny and you will start getting some respect.
Try addressing responses and accepting where you're either wrong or where you can't make that determination based on lack of knowledge and you'll get some respect.
Keep blurting out dumb claims you can't support and you'll continue to be treated like an idiot, because you're behaving like one.
Thanks I rest my case.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258433 Aug 17, 2013
I'm so glad to be with the 74% according to the poll of this site.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258434 Aug 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
I'm so glad to be with the 74% according to the poll of this site.
It is a "poll" on Topix sweetie, nothing more need be said. I feel sorry that you take comfort in the seriously deluded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Gods r Delusions ... 665,135
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 18 min It aint necessari... 22
Joe McKnight lost his life in senseless road in... 36 min Doctor REALITY 3
Yanbu Gays (May '15) 48 min octafus 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,669
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr lightbeamrider 87,906
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Liamm 454
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 9 hr gundee123 1,226
More from around the web