no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258266 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, now you're physics expert... make up your mind...
but hey thanks for the laugh.
pig also thinks of himself as a modern day Galileo or Isaac Newton.

We just call him pig for short.

One of his most laughed at claims was: "the hijacked planeís titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, and thatís why they could not be identified by serial numbers."

Then there's: "I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject."

Mostly we just ignore the pig.

Huh Eh !

#258267 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the construction of the towers.
If the all the floors pancaked (most or all) of the core columns would have remained standing.
All of the core columns should have remained standing. There is no way the force of falling trusses, concrete floors, and the perimeter columns could break the core columns into neat 30' sections ready to be trucked away. The floor trusses, concrete floors and perimeter columns and everything else could not fall without breaking the core columns first anyway.

Huh Eh !

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258268 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
Ya dumbass, in an obituary they never tell what they die from
It does say WHERE he died you moron. Kind of hard to believe that it would say that he passed away at a hospital when you're saying he was found dead at the bottom of a lake.

Sorry hon, but such a "suicide" being totally ignored by the local media, just not credible in the least.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258269 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Over 40 years ago my big brother was murdered by the Sheriff because he knew too much about his relatives that could put them behind bars. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and saw too much. The whole town was involved, the county, city and the states attorney to name a few. My dad found a state policeman and an investigator who would investigate it, but when they found the law enforcement was involved... end of investigation.
Likely more lies from a loon!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258270 Aug 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the core columns should have remained standing. There is no way the force of falling trusses, concrete floors, and the perimeter columns could break the core columns into neat 30' sections ready to be trucked away. The floor trusses, concrete floors and perimeter columns and everything else could not fall without breaking the core columns first anyway.
Huh Eh !
Show your math!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258271 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the construction of the towers.
If the all the floors pancaked (most or all) of the core columns would have remained standing.
Show you math Mr. Dishonest, with a tube in tube design neither tube, one being the core will remain standing for long without the other tube present.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258272 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's absolutely incredible how disingenuous twoofers are to a man!

First, the point of 1/4" fillets was to make you understand how dumb your comment was...I know, you don't get it.

Second, your post claimed pancaking was impossible for the given geometry....prove it.

Because what you said, in effect, was that placing a beam on a ledge makes that joint infinitely able to withstand any compressive force regardless of materials or how large the force.

That's just plain stupid and obviously wrong but gives an idea of how a) dumb twoofers are or b) how willingly they lie.

You choose.

And here's some reading material for you by real professionals,

"Failure of connections, as a result of overloading, occurred
within the heat-affected zone of the base metals"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

I know, you'll ignore it in favour of your delusions regardless of the fact that you quite obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
Still nothing from Manyfail.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258273 Aug 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It does say WHERE he died you moron. Kind of hard to believe that it would say that he passed away at a hospital when you're saying he was found dead at the bottom of a lake.
Sorry hon, but such a "suicide" being totally ignored by the local media, just not credible in the least.
What Rick said, Onemale, are you 5 years old, shees!

Edmonton, Canada

#258274 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the construction of the towers.
Bull.

Plus the initiation was caused by pancaking, the collapse itself was progressive.

You don't even understand the basics yet think you understand the complexities.

But then you don't understand the difference between static and dynamic forces either.

Edmonton, Canada

#258275 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing, now you're physics expert... make up your mind...
but hey thanks for the laugh.
If you understood physics you'd understand why the vast majority of your posts are nothing but a joke.

But alas, you don't have a clue.

Edmonton, Canada

#258276 Aug 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>pig also thinks of himself as a modern day Galileo or Isaac Newton.

One of his most laughed at claims was: "the hijacked plane’s titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, and that’s why they could not be identified by serial numbers."

Then there's: "I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject."

Huh Eh !
Next to you, I'm god.

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#258277 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to you, I'm god.
I am God and I second that!
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258278 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your denials are irrelevant limitless fella.
The reality is myself and a ripped your mindless copy/paste nonsense to shreds while you stand idly by twiddling your thumbs and shouting inanities.
And you've ignored every scientist that doesn't conform to your ideology of ignorance and stupidity.
YAWN.How many years have you been employed by the traitorous gov? at least 7 because thats how long you( and all your sock puppets) have been spending EVERY DAY ALL DAY on this thread. No others. Interesting IP addy goes sraight to the DOD.
Very odd indeed. Even for a pig.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258279 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to you, I'm god.
Yup lord of the hogs. fckin dipshit

#258280 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to you, I'm god.
Mostly a pyschoinfantile, narcissistic, sophist, ideologue who thinks he is God. Uh Huh Eh !

er mah gerd derga perskir dergs derpa

Huh Eh !

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258281 Aug 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>pig also thinks of himself as a modern day Galileo or Isaac Newton.

One of his most laughed at claims was: "the hijacked plane’s titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, and that’s why they could not be identified by serial numbers."

Huh Eh !
Saddest part is real people believe he is real people, like Armstrong Williams who was paid to present an agenda as truth. Pig does it far more for far less.

You know the condescending Queen thinks he is real.

Pig suggests a fire can damage a few floors to cause global, symmetrical collapse, yet nano-thermate needs to be in the hundreds of tons placed throughout the entire building to accomplish the same thing. Or being literate in science means to not adhere to the scientific method, etc, etc.

That is what is called double-think.

And this is what is called delusions of grandeur.

http://youtu.be/IMKyfJ6xGUM

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#258283 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Next to you, I'm god.
Yeah, in a pig's eye
onemale

Pana, IL

#258284 Aug 13, 2013
Why does the Real Charlie Sheen not coincide with the phoney Charlie Sheen on here???

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258285 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, in a pig's eye
Did you ever find a link to that suicide story or is this just another of your endless transparent lies.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258286 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
THIS IS A MUST SEE, exposes the global elites and their plan to takeover the world and enslave us all.
You've watched the Matrix at least 20 times this week haven't you.

You know it's not a documentary right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min I m Home 176,073
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Chase 608,350
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 25 min Rosa_Winkel 810,810
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min marge 574,742
should speaking spanish be banned in the us ? (Oct '07) 39 min Commander Bunny 486
A Night At The Movies 41 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 42 min Seentheotherside 39,699
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 2 hr busted 166
More from around the web