Is this,

why?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258317 Aug 13, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention the hundreds of tons of "steel plating" (whatever that is exactly) the bwunkers say would have to have been welded around the hundreds of tons of nano-thermate to direct their pyro-technics in the right direction.
So how exactly did some office furnishing fires and gravity do this without the hundreds of tons of nano-thermate and hundreds of tons of steel plating again?
How thick would the "steel plating" have to be to accomplish this feat?
Huh Eh !
derpa derpa perg
Using the words literate and pig in the same sentence should not be allowed by the mods here.
It's fine if he wants to compare himself to God, Galileo or Newton, but he is not very smart.
Eh!
Lets assume there was steel box cutters installed at strategic locations, the early melted down recycled steel would more than account for that loss of evidence. And by their own admissions, the amount of thermate is not near what they have to say it was so they can justify their smear campaign against people who see the obvious fact that it was a cover-up instead of an investigation.

Thats why real investigations do real physical evidence investigation, and not just a few select pieces that may agree with the assumption they were mandated to conclude.

Look at the average person that sees Pig talkin Pig-Latin about this on Topix, they immediately think its something not worth knowing and click it off. Score 1 for the Pig, score -1 for those stupid enough to believe him.

If it's only paint, then why was that yellow metal dripping from the towers? If its only paint, then why all those iron microspheres scattered in the dust? If it's only paint, then why did NIST ignore it and witness testimony about it completely?

The only paint chips in the dust is the delusions from people who ate too much fluoridated lead paint as a kid...

Insults Are Easier

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258318 Aug 13, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Watching those planes slamming into the twin towers of New York is STILL so unREAL to me.
Could that be cause its NOT real in the first place?

Huh Eh !

Melting is more like it. And that ain't real neither.

EH !
onemale

Pana, IL

#258319 Aug 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find a link to that suicide story or is this just another of your endless transparent lies.
Ya moron if you are so worried about it, ask the police about the guy in the lake (this happened around 20 years ago).
And ask the Sheriff about the guy who supposedly hung himself.

Police
http://mattoon.illinois.gov/government/police

Sheriff
http://www.moultriesheriff.com/
onemale

Pana, IL

#258320 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it all you do is shout inanities and post links to twoofer certified stupid?
Yeah, yeah and you claim to be an expert at everything.
Do you really think that anyone really takes you serious???
onemale

Pana, IL

#258321 Aug 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You've watched the Matrix at least 20 times this week haven't you.
You know it's not a documentary right?
Full Documentary)...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258322 Aug 14, 2013
courteous europhobe wrote:
<quoted text>Has he been exposed to too many jet fuel fumes? P'rhaps?
Well we can assume it was some kind of fumes over a very long period of time;-)

Edmonton, Canada

#258323 Aug 14, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Behold all the little sock puppets swarming this thread like rats. So obvious
Ladies and gentlemen, behold the fallacious argument from the putrid, rotted corpse of 911 twoof!

Edmonton, Canada

#258324 Aug 14, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Check out the FLIR footage of the WTC fires, not near the temps to melt steel, or make aluminum glow orange-yellow as it drips pre-collapse.

http://youtu.be/xQEd8PgY8vo

Insults Are Easier
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the rage this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!
Whats really funny about this is that the idiots who fall for such obvious parlour tricks think they can discern good science from bad.

Now an adult with integrity would admit to his mistake but Ignorance had been in exactly this situation many times before and simply continues with his childish ranting based on nothing more than his personal ignorance and blind belief in twoof.

Edmonton, Canada

#258325 Aug 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Again with the deflections and ignorance.

No one doubts firefighters have FLIR type devices dummy, what you're being asked to support is your purely speculation based claim that firefighters went and grabbed one of these units to specifically measure the temperature of the molten material and then go, "ah, the temp is around 2850F, based on that and colour this material is definitively steel!".

But that didn't happen and you're the only idiot making that claim...which you base on nothing more than speculation....which sums up everything you say with heaps of ignorance throw in for good measure.

Now, what do firefighters have as part of their kit?

A little research will help clarify that!

(Bit even a little is way too much for imbecilic twoofers)

Here's a thread form a firefighter forum discussing what kind of TIC's are available to them,

http://www.firehouse.com/forums/t31591/

One thing that's quite obvious is that not every firefighter is running around with one of these in their backpack. That's not to say some departments don't have some kind of thermal measuring instrument which all FF's carry, but this is probably more along the lines of what it is,

http://kestrelmeters.com/collections/kestrel-...

Now those aren't point and shoot type devices and are made to constantly monitor various parameters around a FF for their personal protection. This wouldn't be used to take the temperature of a molten material unless one saw it as expendable and dropped it into the material quickly reading it as it was consumed.

Another major issue with your current idiocy is the calibrated range of such instruments. Anyone who's used measuring equipment of any type knows calibrated rage is never 0-infinity and that the accuracy of a device is limited to a specific range.

NASA scientist, R Mackey, goes into great detail about this in reference to the FLIR devices used to measure hot spots at ground zero,

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php...

WARNING: It's sciency and could make twoofers heads explode!

So why would the average FF require a device calibrated to accurately measure temperatures in excess of 2000F?

To keep FF's protected they would most likely require an instrument that tells them what ambient temperatures in their immediate vicinity are as well as other parameters which could give advanced warning of flash over conditions.

(Que more ignorance from Ignorance because,

[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss)
And of course ignorance never could support his claim that firefighters measured the temp of the molten material to conclude it was steel.

Run ignorance, run.

Edmonton, Canada

#258326 Aug 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Just to prove how truly dumb you are, you open your mouth!

I realise applying plain and simple logic is well beyond your extremely limited capabilities but do try to understand your own ignorant claims and what they would represent here in reality.

Moron, you're claiming that for weeks after the collapse. something was transforming steel from a solid to a liquid. Since a thermite reaction will continue until all reactants have been exhausted, there would have to be literally hundreds of tons for that reaction to still be taking place weeks later when these reports of molten steel were made.

Do you get it now?

Or is,

[Your] Ignorance Still [Your] Bliss

Rhetorical question given your response.
And the fallacy that molten steel was somehow kept molten by way of supercalifragitherm?te is still unsupported because twoofers are too stupid to actually understand the implications and reality of their delusions.

Edmonton, Canada

#258327 Aug 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, yeah and you claim to be an expert at everything.
Do you really think that anyone really takes you serious???
Such irony!

Lets see, the last major job my company completed was for the biggest player in the Athabasca oil sands and my work was reviewed by no less than 8 degrees engineers.

And you cleaned up around a lathe then ignored every post which bursts your little bubble of stupid by putting your fingers in your ears and yelling, "lalala, I can't hear you!".

Funny stuff.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258328 Aug 14, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Such irony!
Lets see, the last major job my company completed was for the biggest player in the Athabasca oil sands and my work was reviewed by no less than 8 degrees engineers.
And you cleaned up around a lathe then ignored every post which bursts your little bubble of stupid by putting your fingers in your ears and yelling, "lalala, I can't hear you!".
Funny stuff.
I only seek the truth... you do not... you only want to win an argument.
You claim to know everything about everything, I do not.
I listen to the experts in their field, you do not.
You are not an architect or instructional engineer, but you claim to know more than thousands combined.
I'm not buying into that kind of arrogance.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258329 Aug 14, 2013
Of course I meant structional engineer... you're making me crazy as crazy as you are.
KittyKat

Paradise, CA

#258330 Aug 14, 2013
crusty analprobe wrote:
<quoted text>I am a giant buttplug
TMI
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258331 Aug 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya moron if you are so worried about it, ask the police about the guy in the lake (this happened around 20 years ago).
Then WHY DID YOU SAY IT WAS THIS GUY IN 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
This was the only write up in the local newspaper, it was assumed suicide hence no investigation.
http://jg-tc.com/lifestyles/announcements/obi...
Typical Twoofer, TRY TO KEEP YOUR LIES STRAIGHT!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258332 Aug 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Full Documentary)...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YDe22UD2ge0XX
OH God, First you can put paper money in a bible and it morph into Bush growing horns and now .....

Globalist Conspiracy Plans for the New World Order Exposed.

I HEREBY PRONOUNCE YOU THE NEW MOOBS (Sorry, that sort of insults Tom)!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258333 Aug 14, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets assume there was steel box cutters installed at strategic locations,
Yea, Lets make stuff up and pretend it proves a point. You know what they say, when you assume ...... you make .... well some really stupid statements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min PELE78 866,018
Christianity is fading away... 5 min messianic114 17
The Christian Atheist debate 7 min Critical Eye 2,114
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min waaasssuuup 600,202
clean black, green,stampcurrency.black dollar,e... (Jan '13) 2 hr Amber rose 3
Bad Contractors Montreal (Sep '08) 2 hr Watchout Consumers 7
READ! Tuxedo Crew is OFFICIAL! They are the BEST (Jun '14) 3 hr dfsdvseefr 7
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 12 hr Malcolm 46
More from around the web