no

well, im not sure

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258246 Aug 12, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
Go Fhuck yourself sock puppet
My, my, my, some little girl's panties are sure tied in a big old knot aren't they? What's a matter honey? Reality not being kind to you?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258247 Aug 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Then you can provide a link to the local paper and/or the radio station which ran it. Logic really isn't your strong suit, is it?
This was the only write up in the local newspaper, it was assumed suicide hence no investigation.
http://jg-tc.com/lifestyles/announcements/obi...

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#258248 Aug 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
This was the only write up in the local newspaper, it was assumed suicide hence no investigation.
He committed suicide in a hospital?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258249 Aug 13, 2013
KittyKat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't flatter yourself pig vomit.

You mean less than nothing to me you ridiculous hack. Sock puppet "Personas" like you don't have
"kids" - you fhucking idiot.
It has nothing to do with flattery mamma insanity, I just find it hilarious the way you project your failings on others and the that with friends like you, twoof needs no enemies.

Your children must be so proud.

Canada

#258250 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You are always talking about science.
Well there are many scientist that contradicts much of what you say.
Including Robert Bowman who is a retired Star Wars Scientist.
And your only credential is you are a science class flunky.
And we are suppose to listen to a piglet like you???
The basis for your silly arguments is science...you don't even understand that?

And Bowman hasn't exactly proven a bloody thing so why you're running off on that tangent is beyond me.

Fact is I've destroyed your dumb little claims and all you've done in return is yell,

"nyah, nyah, nyah"

If anyone wonders why twoof is such a failure they need not look past you.

Canada

#258251 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch this until this morning and I have to say, what an excellent example of the non-observant nature of twoofer idiocy this is!

First, the rage this device is set at is from +15 to +120C.

Second, the distance setting is at 0M.

So the device is set to measure to a maximum of 120C giving a colour coded readout of that parameter at a location of 0M!

Now it's a given that losers like Ignorance is Bliss have no clue a device like this works but seriously....do the not have any ability to use even basic logic?

That is too funny!!!!!
Still laughing about this!

Good old Ignorance is Bliss never fails to entertain!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258253 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
A: There would be and always is an investigation, you said he was found with his hands tied behind his back, weighted down with bricks in a lake, YOU LINK SAYS NOTHING OF THE SORT, CERTAINLY THAT WOULD MAKE THE PAPER, LINK OR LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258254 Aug 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He committed suicide in a hospital?
Nice! He was in room 12B, it's a 2 person but there is a lake on one side of the room.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258255 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya dumb bastard, one sucide would not make national news, it was in the local newspaper and on local radio.
LOL, I never said NATIONAL, in this day when every local radio station and newspaper this crazy story is not on the net. COME ON, UP YOUR GAME, WORK ON LOGICAL LYING!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258256 Aug 13, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>He committed suicide in a hospital?
Ya dumbass, in an obituary they never tell what they die from
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258257 Aug 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I never said NATIONAL, in this day when every local radio station and newspaper this crazy story is not on the net. COME ON, UP YOUR GAME, WORK ON LOGICAL LYING!
And you're Dumbass #2
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258258 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The basis for your silly arguments is science...you don't even understand that?
And Bowman hasn't exactly proven a bloody thing so why you're running off on that tangent is beyond me.
Fact is I've destroyed your dumb little claims and all you've done in return is yell,
"nyah, nyah, nyah"
If anyone wonders why twoof is such a failure they need not look past you.
You destroyed my little claims???
You only deny everything which means nothing.
Once again I will trust a scientist long before I trust a science class flunky.

Canada

#258259 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You destroyed my little claims???
You only deny everything which means nothing.
Once again I will trust a scientist long before I trust a science class flunky.
Your denials are irrelevant limitless fella.

The reality is myself and others have addressed and ripped your mindless copy/paste nonsense to shreds while you stand idly by twiddling your thumbs and shouting inanities.

And you've ignored every scientist that doesn't conform to your ideology of ignorance and stupidity.

Canada

#258260 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You've made some incredibly stupid posts but this one ^ will be hard to top!

The example of the car and semi is utterly ridiculous for the reason Charlie already mentioned.

In your example the energy is determined by mass and velocity and the energy is used by the act of colliding. Once the collision is complete and the vehicles come to rest, no energy is available for further destruction.

And as Charlie stated, gravity is a decelerating force in your example.

In the case of a falling body, gravity is supplying the energy and it doesn't stop after collision.

What does "mgh" equal?

What does it represent?

Again, all the upper floors have to do for global collapse to progress is destroy the floor directly beneath it. That floor is now added to the mass and beholden to the same conditions,

F=ma

If you were given a problem where the 2nd floor of a 13 story building failed would you assume the 1st floor withstood the forces being imparted on it?

Buildings are not trees and are therefor not homogenous, solid bodies where destruction can only be attained by destroying the whole of the material.

Buildings are made of assemblies attached together and those attachments are what fails when the forces are great enough.

Many papers have been written about exactly that subject, you obviously haven't read nor would you have a hope in understanding them.

The bottom line is that twoofer fiziks are a hilarious parody of real life and are a symptom of education systems that are hopelessly broken.

See Dr. Zorders, Insults are Easier, timesten...etc for further proof of the above statement.
Hmmm...no comment from Manyfail.

Canada

#258261 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
"ABSTRACT. As part of the National In-stitute of Standards and TechnologyWorld Trade Center Investigation, failuremodes of the connections attaching thecomposite floor system to the exterior wallof WTC 1 and WTC 2 were surveyed. Met-allographic analyses of intact and failedwelds of the main load-bearing truss seatscomplemented the survey to identify thelocation of metallurgical failure for theseconnections. Above the aircraft impactfloors (94th to 99th in WTC 1 and 77th to85th in WTC 2), the failure modes wererandomly distributed. However, over 90%of floor truss connections at or below theimpact floors of both buildings were eitherbent downward or completely shearedfrom the exterior wall suggesting progres-sive overloading of the floors below theimpact zone following collapse initiationof the towers. Depending upon jointgeometry, detachment of the main trussseats occurred either by fracture in theheat-affected zone of the base material,where the standoff plate detached fromthe spandrel, or through the weld metal,where the seat angle detached from thestandoff plate. Failure in both cases wasthe result of a shear mechanism due to anoverload condition. Exposure to firesprior to the collapse was not found to havean effect on the failure mode of the floortruss connections."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
But of course Manyfail trusts only scientists who speak to his works view, and ignores scientists speaking within the realm of their discipline.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258262 Aug 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A: There would be and always is an investigation, you said he was found with his hands tied behind his back, weighted down with bricks in a lake, YOU LINK SAYS NOTHING OF THE SORT, CERTAINLY THAT WOULD MAKE THE PAPER, LINK OR LIE?
The town was called little Chicago, because of the high rate of murder for a small town. Until a new police chief took over and then the crime plunged, and the new police chief was praised. When you can call a murder a suicide, it worked quite well. Who's going to investigate the police???

Over 40 years ago my big brother was murdered by the Sheriff because he knew too much about his relatives that could put them behind bars. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time and saw too much. The whole town was involved, the county, city and the states attorney to name a few. My dad found a state policeman and an investigator who would investigate it, but when they found the law enforcement was involved... end of investigation.

My dad wrote several newspaper articles about how lowdown the town was until the judge threatened to ruin him financially. He wasn't going to stop but my mom said, it won't bring our son back it wasn't worth losing the farm over.

Canada

#258263 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>So now that you've thrown all your sources that claim the buildings fell into their own footprints under the bus, lets discuss your current failure to understand physics...of course your neither your input or cooperation is necessary.

1) To launch multi-ton structural beams hundreds of feet requires an input of energy.

2) Severing columns as in a true controlled demolition requires an input of energy.

3) Energy used for hurling beams cannot be used for severing beams and the energy required to do both must be included in any calculation.

4) A body falling in an arc will travel along the "x" and "y" axis terminating at ground level. It will land a distance from its origin as determined by the arc.
Another one Manyfail couldn't address.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258264 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course Manyfail trusts only scientists who speak to his works view, and ignores scientists speaking within the realm of their discipline.
Check out the construction of the towers.
If the all the floors pancaked (most or all) of the core columns would have remained standing.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258265 Aug 13, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Another one Manyfail couldn't address.
Amazing, now you're physics expert... make up your mind...
but hey thanks for the laugh.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258266 Aug 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing, now you're physics expert... make up your mind...
but hey thanks for the laugh.
pig also thinks of himself as a modern day Galileo or Isaac Newton.

We just call him pig for short.

One of his most laughed at claims was: "the hijacked plane’s titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, and that’s why they could not be identified by serial numbers."

Then there's: "I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject."

Mostly we just ignore the pig.

Huh Eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Hukt on Fonix 985,606
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min Elerby 25,488
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 19 min Sojouner Truth 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Robert F 685,651
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 1 hr libtard 2
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 9 hr Jake999 46,287
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 12 hr Ricky F 1,832
More from around the web