yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258094 Aug 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I read it in another non 9/11 thread, the dude sure gives lots of advice on panties and sex.
Hardly surprising:-)
Carlos Danger

Lincoln, NE

#258095 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I not bothering to prove anything to you, I know what happened.
So you were lying about the suicide, I'm not shocked you can't link a news story. Epic fail.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258096 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
You could save some time by just writing I have a serious mental disorder.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258097 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was a teacher, you are proving to be the one making crap up.
That's good to know, not just for me, FOR THE CHILDREN!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258098 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The example of the car and semi represents the tower's construction.
The towers were not of a tube in a tube construction with trusses held together by 5/8 inch bolts, but were actually a frame, four wheels and a bolted on body?

I can see the elevator attendant now, "Which seat sir, the front, the back or the trunk?"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258099 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to show Charlie don't know what he is talking about, I never said I was a teacher. I was a machinist for 23 years.
With your car analogy let me guess, you have run the Key machine at Wallmart with no promotion in sight, no wonder none of my Wallmart keys ever work.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258100 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In the North tower... the 12 stories that came down, the most it could have destroyed would be another 12 stories, The falling part would have also been destroyed and the collapse would have stopped.
So doubling the mass in a dynamic load lessens the stain on what lies beneath, hows that work?

Canada

#258101 Aug 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>So doubling the mass in a dynamic load lessens the stain on what lies beneath, hows that work?
Amazing how twoofer minds work eh?
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#258102 Aug 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how twoofer minds work eh?
Yes it is, looks like I typoed strain.

I'd like an explanation of why it would stop after taking out 12 floors but that won't be coming.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#258103 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to far from my home, a man was found in the lake with his hands tied behind his back and both feet tied together with two concrete blocks. Police said it was an apparent suicide.
Link or LIE, This certainly would have made the paper!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258104 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
Seriously, You actually believe this?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258107 Aug 7, 2013
If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#258108 Aug 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.

Nothing about twoof is actually true.

Good luck with that, steel plating.

Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?

No?

Thanks for verifying my point and proving,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
who

Reading, UK

#258109 Aug 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.
Nothing about twoof is actually true.
Good luck with that, steel plating.
Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?
No?
Thanks for verifying my point and proving,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Thermal measurements were taken by helicopter each day and showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.
would you like a link or something?
who

Reading, UK

#258110 Aug 8, 2013
The thermal data was used to direct fire fighting efforts, surprised you didn't know about this.

Canada

#258111 Aug 8, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Thermal measurements were taken by helicopter each day and showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.
would you like a link or something?
That's not what we're referring to though who.

He claims the firefighters measured the temps of the molten material they witnessed and this plus colour in ambient lighting proves its steel.

That's bs for multiple reasons.

One would be that the site was not a lab or foundry and there's no way to expect any material to be homogenous.

Another would be that there's zero proof the material was ever measured for temperature.

Another would be that it's completely irrelevant due to the fact that even had molten steel existed, it proves absolutely nothing.

Yet another would be that reports of molten steel in fires is common and I've proven that by posting news article after news article in support of that.

Until twoof can come up with a mechanism that isn't laughably stupid like nanothermite for molten steel weeks after the event it's just another idiotic twoofer talking point that has no scientific validity.

Meanwhile there are scientifically valid reasons why there may have been molten steel present and until twoof can show a mechanism with greater probability than those scientifically valid ones they, don't have a leg to stand on.

Canada

#258112 Aug 8, 2013
who wrote:
The thermal data was used to direct fire fighting efforts, surprised you didn't know about this.
I'm fully aware of that who, it doesn't help his argument in any way.

It's just not very surprising that high temps existed within a rubble pile full of fuel and insulated from heat loss.
who

Reading, UK

#258113 Aug 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what we're referring to though who.
He claims the firefighters measured the temps of the molten material they witnessed and this plus colour in ambient lighting proves its steel.
That's bs for multiple reasons.
One would be that the site was not a lab or foundry and there's no way to expect any material to be homogenous.
Another would be that there's zero proof the material was ever measured for temperature.
Another would be that it's completely irrelevant due to the fact that even had molten steel existed, it proves absolutely nothing.
Yet another would be that reports of molten steel in fires is common and I've proven that by posting news article after news article in support of that.
Until twoof can come up with a mechanism that isn't laughably stupid like nanothermite for molten steel weeks after the event it's just another idiotic twoofer talking point that has no scientific validity.
Meanwhile there are scientifically valid reasons why there may have been molten steel present and until twoof can show a mechanism with greater probability than those scientifically valid ones they, don't have a leg to stand on.
Oh I see, I thought you were saying that no temps were taken at ground zero....that's what happen when you swing by and just read the last page I suppose.
As for molten steel, I seem to remember a muppet from NIST saying that he knew of no reports of such a thing, would you now accept that he was wrong/lying?
I mean we know better don't we.
who

Reading, UK

#258114 Aug 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fully aware of that who, it doesn't help his argument in any way.
It's just not very surprising that high temps existed within a rubble pile full of fuel and insulated from heat loss.
And oxygen by some accounts.
I for one still find it remarkable that molten steel was found under the rubble pile for many weeks after the event.
who

Reading, UK

#258115 Aug 8, 2013
Oh and what fuel are you referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Nohweh 49,115
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 min taylorr 25
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 971,759
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min New Age Spiritual... 646,757
A Dysfunctional Family can't lead America 23 min HiddnNumbrz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min New Age Spiritual... 445,731
Royal Holiday Timeshare Scam 56 min willyrogers 1
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web