yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#258004 Jul 31, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that is your perspective Mr Hat.

However, you also believe Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Case closed.
The case is long since closed.

You kooks failed in every way to make any meaningful impact.

Solely because you can't support anything you say. And as we can see by your like minded twoofer brethren's posts, twoofers aren't exactly rational.

Oh and OBL admitted his role in the attacks.

Edmonton, Canada

#258005 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
I have looked at both sides of the 9-11 story.
And I see the most evidence that it was an inside job.
The following have never been logically answered:
The alleged terrorist was from Saudi Arabia. Why didn't we attack them?
5 of the alleged terrorist have been found alive. How did they manage that?
Why is it we haven't seen one shred of evidence that Osama Bin Laden was behind it.
I always laugh when twoofers claim to have looked at both sides yet spew the twoofer lines about what NIST wrote in their report which anyone who's looked at both sides would recognize as being a complete misrepresentation.

I laugh doubly hard at mindless idjits like you who tout a petition signed by .001% of engineers and architects as a valid form of proof yet ignore valid papers written by credible, relevant professionals.

You might as well say you understand statics and dynamics!

It would be just as laughable...it's very obvious you haven't looked at both sides and you don't intend to.

Edmonton, Canada

#258006 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>It's absolutely incredible how disingenuous twoofers are to a man!

First, the point of 1/4" fillets was to make you understand how dumb your comment was...I know, you don't get it.

Second, your post claimed pancaking was impossible for the given geometry....prove it.

Because what you said, in effect, was that placing a beam on a ledge makes that joint infinitely able to withstand any compressive force regardless of materials or how large the force.

That's just plain stupid and obviously wrong but gives an idea of how a) dumb twoofers are or b) how willingly they lie.

You choose.

And here's some reading material for you by real professionals,

"Failure of connections, as a result of overloading, occurred
within the heat-affected zone of the base metals"

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...

I know, you'll ignore it in favour of your delusions regardless of the fact that you quite obviously have no clue what you're talking about.
Manyfails?

Ignorance?

Elevator boy?

Twoof?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#258007 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
Why is it we haven't seen one shred of evidence that Osama Bin Laden was behind it.
Oh really?

"The World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York, NY. The 1,336 lb (606 kg) urea nitrate–hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two), bringing both towers down and killing tens of thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so, but did kill six people and injured more than a thousand.[4] The attack was planned by a group of Muslim terrorists including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj. They received financing from Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, Yousef's uncle. In March 1994, four men were convicted of carrying out the bombing: Abouhalima, Ajaj, Ayyad and Salameh. The charges included conspiracy, explosive destruction of property and interstate transportation of explosives. In November 1997, two more were convicted: Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the bombings, and Eyad Ismoil, who drove the truck carrying the bomb."

"Ramzi Yousef, who was born as Abdul Basit Mahmoud Abdul Karim in Kuwait, spent time at Al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan,[5] before beginning in 1991 to plan a bombing attack within the United States. Yousef's uncle Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Ali Fadden, who later was considered the principal architect of the September 11 attacks, gave him advice and tips over the phone, and funded his co-conspirator Mohammed Salameh with a US$660 wire transfer.[6]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trad...

Osama Bin Laden was the Leader of Al-Qaeda during the 9/11 attack. This time Al-Qaeda succeeded in total destruction of the whole WTC complex.

Are you kidding? You must be kidding.

Location hidden

#258008 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
False on all accounts.

NEXT
time tells-truth prevails

Winchester, KY

#258009 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Jeez oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, I could hardly recognize you hiding behind that proxy software....
proxy server?
porkpie...did someone hack your profile, or was you conveniently replaced with a new shill?...you don't remember me, do you?
time tells-truth prevails

Winchester, KY

#258010 Aug 1, 2013
okay, I have kept silent for too long...wtf is a twoof?

Okotoks, Canada

#258011 Aug 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
"The World Trade Center bombing occurred on February 26, 1993, when a truck bomb was detonated below the North Tower of the World Trade Center in New York, NY. The 1,336 lb (606 kg) urea nitrate–hydrogen gas enhanced device[1] was intended to knock the North Tower (Tower One) into the South Tower (Tower Two), bringing both towers down and killing tens of thousands of people.[2][3] It failed to do so, but did kill six people and injured more than a thousand.[4] The attack was planned by a group of Muslim terrorists including Ramzi Yousef, Mahmud Abouhalima, Mohammad Salameh, Nidal A. Ayyad, Abdul Rahman Yasin and Ahmad Ajaj. They received financing from Khaled Sheikh Mohammed, Yousef's uncle. In March 1994, four men were convicted of carrying out the bombing: Abouhalima, Ajaj, Ayyad and Salameh. The charges included conspiracy, explosive destruction of property and interstate transportation of explosives. In November 1997, two more were convicted: Ramzi Yousef, the mastermind behind the bombings, and Eyad Ismoil, who drove the truck carrying the bomb."
"Ramzi Yousef, who was born as Abdul Basit Mahmoud Abdul Karim in Kuwait, spent time at Al-Qaeda training camps in Afghanistan,[5] before beginning in 1991 to plan a bombing attack within the United States. Yousef's uncle Khalid Shaikh Mohammed Ali Fadden, who later was considered the principal architect of the September 11 attacks, gave him advice and tips over the phone, and funded his co-conspirator Mohammed Salameh with a US$660 wire transfer.[6]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trad...
Osama Bin Laden was the Leader of Al-Qaeda during the 9/11 attack. This time Al-Qaeda succeeded in total destruction of the whole WTC complex.
Are you kidding? You must be kidding.
And then of course there's the little inconvenient fact that OBL admitted AQ carried out the attacks.

And that during the flights, on board staff were able to translate the personal information of those who carried out the hijackings.

And that those people could be traced back to OBL's al Qaeda.

But in twooferdumb none of that matters because they have failed physics and distilled twoof which invalidates reality...but only in twooferdumb.

Okotoks, Canada

#258012 Aug 1, 2013
Still no proof from Ignorance is Bliss that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they witnessed either...

That'll go under his "bs" file along with steel plating and free fall=cd I guess.

Okotoks, Canada

#258013 Aug 1, 2013
time tells-truth prevails wrote:
<quoted text>proxy server?
porkpie...did someone hack your profile, or was you conveniently replaced with a new shill?...you don't remember me, do you?
Go back to sleep moron.

Okotoks, Canada

#258014 Aug 1, 2013
"ABSTRACT. As part of the National In-stitute of Standards and TechnologyWorld Trade Center Investigation, failuremodes of the connections attaching thecomposite floor system to the exterior wallof WTC 1 and WTC 2 were surveyed. Met-allographic analyses of intact and failedwelds of the main load-bearing truss seatscomplemented the survey to identify thelocation of metallurgical failure for theseconnections. Above the aircraft impactfloors (94th to 99th in WTC 1 and 77th to85th in WTC 2), the failure modes wererandomly distributed. However, over 90%of floor truss connections at or below theimpact floors of both buildings were eitherbent downward or completely shearedfrom the exterior wall suggesting progres-sive overloading of the floors below theimpact zone following collapse initiationof the towers. Depending upon jointgeometry, detachment of the main trussseats occurred either by fracture in theheat-affected zone of the base material,where the standoff plate detached fromthe spandrel, or through the weld metal,where the seat angle detached from thestandoff plate. Failure in both cases wasthe result of a shear mechanism due to anoverload condition. Exposure to firesprior to the collapse was not found to havean effect on the failure mode of the floortruss connections."

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search...
onemale

Pana, IL

#258017 Aug 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
False on all accounts.
NEXT
Just as I expected, you're so predictable... if it slapped you in the face you'd deny it ever happened. It's obvious you don't want to know the truth.
onemale

Pana, IL

#258018 Aug 1, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I always laugh when twoofers claim to have looked at both sides yet spew the twoofer lines about what NIST wrote in their report which anyone who's looked at both sides would recognize as being a complete misrepresentation.
I laugh doubly hard at mindless idjits like you who tout a petition signed by .001% of engineers and architects as a valid form of proof yet ignore valid papers written by credible, relevant professionals.
You might as well say you understand statics and dynamics!
It would be just as laughable...it's very obvious you haven't looked at both sides and you don't intend to.
The rest of the experts don't have the balls to sign the petitions for fear of (them or their family) being murdered. So many have died who came forward, but then you ignored that.

Edmonton, Canada

#258019 Aug 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The rest of the experts don't have the balls to sign the petitions for fear of (them or their family) being murdered. So many have died who came forward, but then you ignored that.
And your argument is again based solely on fallacy.

If you can't say what's wrong with papers written by and accepted by relevant professionals about the collapses (like the one I've most recently posted), then how did you determine that a small handful of signatures on a silly petition over rules the actual science?

Twoofers spout off every day...nothing.

Richard Gage makes a living bilking the stupid about the WTC collapses...nothing.

Alex Jones has thrived on making the dumb dumber by claiming the government is guilty of all kinds of heinous acts...nothing.

David Ray Griffin has wrote book after book implicating the government...nothing.

When asked to support anything your response is....nothing.

Prove professionals have been killed for saying anything about the 911 attacks...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258020 Aug 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as I expected, you're so predictable... if it slapped you in the face you'd deny it ever happened. It's obvious you don't want to know the truth.
Sort of like your constant claim that NIST did not investigate WTC7?

Location hidden

#258022 Aug 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I already know the truth. The truth is Al-Qaeda was successful in destroying the WTC complex.

Location hidden

#258023 Aug 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like your constant claim that NIST did not investigate WTC7?
Exactly. LOL
onemale

Pana, IL

#258024 Aug 1, 2013
Mostly they killed eyewitnesses that wouldn't keep quiet.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't say what's wrong with papers written by and accepted by relevant professionals about the collapses (like the one I've most recently posted), then how did you determine that a small handful of signatures on a silly petition over rules the actual science?
Richard Gage makes a living bilking the stupid about the WTC collapses...nothing.
Alex Jones has thrived on making the dumb dumber by claiming the government is guilty of all kinds of heinous acts...nothing.
David Ray Griffin has wrote book after book implicating the government...nothing.
Prove professionals have been killed for saying anything about the 911 attacks...
onemale

Pana, IL

#258025 Aug 1, 2013
911 Investigators and Witnesses are Being Killed!.mp4
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>

Edmonton, Canada

#258026 Aug 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Mostly they killed eyewitnesses that wouldn't keep quiet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bvay28lZiHUXX
It's amazing how gullible and stupid twoofers are.

Barry Jennings never supported twoof and was overweight and a diabetic. There was nothing mysterious about his death and he'd already told his story...which still doesn't support twoof.

Beverly Eckert was not a witness to anything. Had fought for a reform of intelligence agencies and had nothing to do with twoof nor was she in any way supportive of the idiocy you advocate for.

She died in a plane crash that was investigated.

You haven't proven the government killed anyone to "silence" them and killing them BEFORE they talk would be much more effective.

So, any proof the government has killed anyone for speaking out or is this just like your other claims filed under "confirmed bs"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min It aint necessari... 841,992
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Chrome duqquetto 4,822
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 26 min kent 591,431
News Baltimore riot police stirring up the heat 45 min RFD 25
Bruce Jenner will debut as Caitlyn Jenner' on J... 49 min RFD 10
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min Chrome duqquetto 100,236
'Caitlyn' Jenner fiasco is a REAL embarrassment... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 hr Neelakaran 1,477
More from around the web