yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258074 Aug 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you possibly know about these cases???
You're the one making crap up.
I did not say that, I KNOW how the system works, I have to.

SO ONCE AGAIN!

Link me to a news report on the second lake case, LINK OR LIE?
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258075 Aug 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fed are not suppose too, but they are.
They can't, technically that would be counterfeiting even if they did it at a mint, that are not printing money.

You live in a strange little world where up means down and no proof is required, now go hide under your bed.
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258076 Aug 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the official story the top part destroyed the bottom part. But there was no impact point... at impact the fall would have slowed, but instead it accelerated, therefore the official story makes no sense.
!.) How does the lighter built upper part destroy a much heavier built lower part???
2.) If you are in a car and then hit a semi truck head on running 80 mph, would you push the truck 80 mph down the highway???;
LMFAO, God if you are a teacher I pray for your students, in one gravity is an accelerating force in the other it is a decelerating force (I'm sure others here can use the proper terminology), not that it would make any sense if that factor was removed.

What do you teach, Homeopathy?

Your analogy does not apply in the least.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258077 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO, God if you are a teacher I pray for your students, in one gravity is an accelerating force in the other it is a decelerating force (I'm sure others here can use the proper terminology), not that it would make any sense if that factor was removed.

He claimed to be a teacher????
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258078 Aug 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought so, 6th grade, might be confusing him with someone else.

Canada

#258079 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>I thought so, 6th grade, might be confusing him with someone else.
Could be, 6th grade seems to be well above his level of comprehension.
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258080 Aug 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, 6th grade seems to be well above his level of comprehension.
Thought I read it in another non 9/11 thread, the dude sure gives lots of advice on panties and sex.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258081 Aug 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be educated in the physical sciences. That is as big a laugh.

Huh Eh !

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#258082 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
SO ONCE AGAIN!
So you work for the govie huh?

Eh !
Charlie Sheen

Science Hill, KY

#258083 Aug 6, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
So you work for the govie huh?
Eh !
Wrong side, twoofers and their knee jerk conclusions, one can count on it.
life

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

#258084 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong side, twoofers and their knee jerk conclusions, one can count on it.
open ur mouth i gotta sht
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258085 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
SO ONCE AGAIN!
I not bothering to prove anything to you, I know what happened.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258086 Aug 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to show Charlie don't know what he is talking about, I never said I was a teacher. I was a machinist for 23 years.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258087 Aug 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, God if you are a teacher I pray for your students, in one gravity is an accelerating force in the other it is a decelerating force (I'm sure others here can use the proper terminology), not that it would make any sense if that factor was removed.
There you go again showing your ignorance in your own little world.
I never said I was a teacher, you are proving to be the one making crap up.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258088 Aug 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't understand grade 6 science do you?
1) The only thing required for global collapse is an availability of the required energy to collapse the floor fire tilt beneath the collapse front.
There's multiple papers on this subject written by credible scientists.
Why don't you first go back and upgrade your understanding of physics by way of real education, then read those papers.
Or just remain ignorant and continue making a fool of yourself.
2) as the collapse progresses, mass is added and acceleration increases.
Extremely simple concept but its not surprising you don't get it given your massive ignorance.
3) The buildings fell slower than free fall so obviously the conditions of the laws of conservation of momentum were met.
Even a really smart dog can't understand astrophysics. You're not a smart twoofer so I don't expect you to understand Newtons laws.
4) Your example of a car and a semi is extremely stupid.
If you ever figure out why it's so stupid, you'll be that much closer to understanding why twoofer fiziks is such an abject failure.
The example of the car and semi represents the tower's construction. The lower beams were massive because they had to hold up a 60,000 ton building. The beams at the top was much lighter because it had much less weight to hold up. Hence since the North tower fell all the way into the basement, it was like a car crashing through a semi, which is impossible.
In the North tower... the 12 stories that came down, the most it could have destroyed would be another 12 stories, The falling part would have also been destroyed and the collapse would have stopped. A total collapse of the North Tower is the smoking gun. You don't need to be half smart to figure it out.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258089 Aug 6, 2013
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.

Canada

#258090 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The example of the car and semi represents the tower's construction. The lower beams were massive because they had to hold up a 60,000 ton building. The beams at the top was much lighter because it had much less weight to hold up. Hence since the North tower fell all the way into the basement, it was like a car crashing through a semi, which is impossible.
In the North tower... the 12 stories that came down, the most it could have destroyed would be another 12 stories, The falling part would have also been destroyed and the collapse would have stopped. A total collapse of the North Tower is the smoking gun. You don't need to be half smart to figure it out.
You've made some incredibly stupid posts but this one ^ will be hard to top!

The example of the car and semi is utterly ridiculous for the reason Charlie already mentioned.

In your example the energy is determined by mass and velocity and the energy is used by the act of colliding. Once the collision is complete and the vehicles come to rest, no energy is available for further destruction.

And as Charlie stated, gravity is a decelerating force in your example.

In the case of a falling body, gravity is supplying the energy and it doesn't stop after collision.

What does "mgh" equal?

What does it represent?

Again, all the upper floors have to do for global collapse to progress is destroy the floor directly beneath it. That floor is now added to the mass and beholden to the same conditions,

F=ma

If you were given a problem where the 2nd floor of a 13 story building failed would you assume the 1st floor withstood the forces being imparted on it?

Buildings are not trees and are therefor not homogenous, solid bodies where destruction can only be attained by destroying the whole of the material.

Buildings are made of assemblies attached together and those attachments are what fails when the forces are great enough.

Many papers have been written about exactly that subject, you obviously haven't read nor would you have a hope in understanding them.

The bottom line is that twoofer fiziks are a hilarious parody of real life and are a symptom of education systems that are hopelessly broken.

See Dr. Zorders, Insults are Easier, timesten...etc for further proof of the above statement.

Canada

#258091 Aug 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You claim to be educated in the physical sciences. That is as big a laugh.

Huh Eh !
That's sum reel gud irony oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Now tell us the one about sealed elevator shafts!

Canada

#258092 Aug 7, 2013
life wrote:
<quoted text>open ur mouth i gotta sht
And therein lies the entire depth of twoofer "intelligence".

Canada

#258093 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It goes to show Charlie don't know what he is talking about, I never said I was a teacher. I was a machinist for 23 years.
He actually said he could be mistaken which shows a level of maturity you haven't come within a mile of.

Oh but do carry on being the fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Buck Crick 49,267
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 7 min Thinking 14
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Lbj 105,652
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min RoSesz 646,809
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 25 min ChristineM 445,746
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 34 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 43 min KellyP in Jersey 2,096
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Buck Crick 971,785
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 16 hr taylorr 25
More from around the web