Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258089 Aug 6, 2013
George Bush Face On $20 Bill Watermark
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#258090 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>The example of the car and semi represents the tower's construction. The lower beams were massive because they had to hold up a 60,000 ton building. The beams at the top was much lighter because it had much less weight to hold up. Hence since the North tower fell all the way into the basement, it was like a car crashing through a semi, which is impossible.
In the North tower... the 12 stories that came down, the most it could have destroyed would be another 12 stories, The falling part would have also been destroyed and the collapse would have stopped. A total collapse of the North Tower is the smoking gun. You don't need to be half smart to figure it out.
You've made some incredibly stupid posts but this one ^ will be hard to top!

The example of the car and semi is utterly ridiculous for the reason Charlie already mentioned.

In your example the energy is determined by mass and velocity and the energy is used by the act of colliding. Once the collision is complete and the vehicles come to rest, no energy is available for further destruction.

And as Charlie stated, gravity is a decelerating force in your example.

In the case of a falling body, gravity is supplying the energy and it doesn't stop after collision.

What does "mgh" equal?

What does it represent?

Again, all the upper floors have to do for global collapse to progress is destroy the floor directly beneath it. That floor is now added to the mass and beholden to the same conditions,

F=ma

If you were given a problem where the 2nd floor of a 13 story building failed would you assume the 1st floor withstood the forces being imparted on it?

Buildings are not trees and are therefor not homogenous, solid bodies where destruction can only be attained by destroying the whole of the material.

Buildings are made of assemblies attached together and those attachments are what fails when the forces are great enough.

Many papers have been written about exactly that subject, you obviously haven't read nor would you have a hope in understanding them.

The bottom line is that twoofer fiziks are a hilarious parody of real life and are a symptom of education systems that are hopelessly broken.

See Dr. Zorders, Insults are Easier, timesten...etc for further proof of the above statement.

Canada

#258091 Aug 7, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>You claim to be educated in the physical sciences. That is as big a laugh.

Huh Eh !
That's sum reel gud irony oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!

Now tell us the one about sealed elevator shafts!

Canada

#258092 Aug 7, 2013
life wrote:
<quoted text>open ur mouth i gotta sht
And therein lies the entire depth of twoofer "intelligence".

Canada

#258093 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It goes to show Charlie don't know what he is talking about, I never said I was a teacher. I was a machinist for 23 years.
He actually said he could be mistaken which shows a level of maturity you haven't come within a mile of.

Oh but do carry on being the fool.

Canada

#258094 Aug 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>Thought I read it in another non 9/11 thread, the dude sure gives lots of advice on panties and sex.
Hardly surprising:-)
Carlos Danger

Lincoln, NE

#258095 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I not bothering to prove anything to you, I know what happened.
So you were lying about the suicide, I'm not shocked you can't link a news story. Epic fail.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258096 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
After using a new $20 Bill as a bookmark in a bible book overnight the President Jackson watermark changed into President Bush's face with a devil horn in his forehead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
You could save some time by just writing I have a serious mental disorder.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258097 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I was a teacher, you are proving to be the one making crap up.
That's good to know, not just for me, FOR THE CHILDREN!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258098 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The example of the car and semi represents the tower's construction.
The towers were not of a tube in a tube construction with trusses held together by 5/8 inch bolts, but were actually a frame, four wheels and a bolted on body?

I can see the elevator attendant now, "Which seat sir, the front, the back or the trunk?"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258099 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It goes to show Charlie don't know what he is talking about, I never said I was a teacher. I was a machinist for 23 years.
With your car analogy let me guess, you have run the Key machine at Wallmart with no promotion in sight, no wonder none of my Wallmart keys ever work.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258100 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
In the North tower... the 12 stories that came down, the most it could have destroyed would be another 12 stories, The falling part would have also been destroyed and the collapse would have stopped.
So doubling the mass in a dynamic load lessens the stain on what lies beneath, hows that work?

Canada

#258101 Aug 7, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>So doubling the mass in a dynamic load lessens the stain on what lies beneath, hows that work?
Amazing how twoofer minds work eh?
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#258102 Aug 7, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing how twoofer minds work eh?
Yes it is, looks like I typoed strain.

I'd like an explanation of why it would stop after taking out 12 floors but that won't be coming.
John Marteny

Lincoln, NE

#258103 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to far from my home, a man was found in the lake with his hands tied behind his back and both feet tied together with two concrete blocks. Police said it was an apparent suicide.
Link or LIE, This certainly would have made the paper!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258104 Aug 7, 2013
onemale wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2TBzAJGNKOgXX
Seriously, You actually believe this?

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#258107 Aug 7, 2013
If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier

Canada

#258108 Aug 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
If you are having difficulty understanding 9/11 truth... It's because you have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.

Insults Are Easier
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.

Nothing about twoof is actually true.

Good luck with that, steel plating.

Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?

No?

Thanks for verifying my point and proving,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
who

Reading, UK

#258109 Aug 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because you're scientifically illiterate and all too willingly lie to keep your delusions intact.
Nothing about twoof is actually true.
Good luck with that, steel plating.
Btw, any luck finding a source to support your lie that firefighters measured the temperature of the molten material they saw yet?
No?
Thanks for verifying my point and proving,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Thermal measurements were taken by helicopter each day and showed underground temperatures ranging from 400ºF to more than 2,800ºF.
would you like a link or something?
who

Reading, UK

#258110 Aug 8, 2013
The thermal data was used to direct fire fighting efforts, surprised you didn't know about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 665,471
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 8 min Peter Ross 625
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 20 min Seentheotherside 45,847
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 28 min Ricky F 184,769
Liberals say INCEST marriage is okay 45 min guest 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min Clearwater 619,143
Electing a president.......with NO POLITICAL EX... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 977,432
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr truth 88,379
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 hr Lonestar 255
More from around the web