yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257984 Jul 31, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I suppose you are right... One of my flaws is attempting to reason with the unreasonable.

Heres where you know who resorts to the gibberish to ward off any real discussion.

BTW, good seein ya.

Insults Are Easier
Actually, your flaw is trying to defend your lies by telling more lies.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257985 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you've already coloured yourself stupid.
It is very clear, horizontal ejections blowing out as far as 600 feet, including multi-ton beams.
I always thought gravity worked vertically.
Does gravity work differently in NY?
You call me stupid because you are blind.
Or it that you just don't give a crap about thousands os lives???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257986 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You've failed to support one claim of a false flag attack, you really should stay away from the plural "attacks".
For starters we have a death bed confession that the Gulf of Tonkin bombing never happened.
58,000 soldiers died because of a lie.
Or is it that you just don't give a crap about 58,000 human lives?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257987 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you've already coloured yourself stupid.
P,S. 58,000 soldier In Vietnam and 3 million Vietnamese all because of a lie, and you seem to not care enough to open your mind.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257988 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very clear, horizontal ejections blowing out as far as 600 feet, including multi-ton beams.
How would thermal expansion "spring load" the outer trusses till their little 5/8's inch bolts snapped and sent them flying.

Even a 7th grader would understand there are more forces than gravity present, let's look at this picture, what direct do you think these trusses will fly when the bolts snap, straight down?

http://www.debunking911.com/pullin2.jpg
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257989 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
Color me weird, but I see a building being blown up.
Crayola, I would like to order a large box of crayons, Color? Vibrant Weird.
KittyKat

Chico, CA

#257990 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how idjits like you unabashedly accuse dozens, hundreds even thousands of people of mass murder based on pure unadulterated fallacy then claim others who live in reality are running smear campaigns against the child beating rabid antisemites you cherish more than reason.
Oh and "Zionism" is a desire for a homeland, there's nothing racist about that.
But we can compare the behaviour of Jews to Muslims if you'd like to fail at yet another subject.
And we know why you hopelessly fail.
Because,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss
Btw, any luck supporting your lie about the firefighters you claim measured the temperature of that molten material yet?
No?
Didn't think so, your lies are always impossible to support.
Zionism
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about Zionism as a movement, not the History of Israel. For other uses, see Zion (disambiguation).
Theodor Herzl is often pictured as the founder of the Zionist movement. He is famous for his book Der Judenstaat in which he envisioned the founding of a future independent Jewish state during the 20th century

Zionism (Hebrew: &#1510;&#1497;&#14 93;&#1504;&#1493;& #1514;&#8206;, Tsiyonut; Arabic: &#1589;&#1607;&#16 10;&#1608;&#1606;& #1610;&#1577;&#8206;, &#536;ahyouniyyah) is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in the territory defined as the Land of Israel.[1] Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.[1] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire.[2][3][4] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

Defenders of Zionism say it is a national liberation movement for the repatriation of a dispersed socio-religious group to what they see as an abandoned homeland millennia before.[5][6][7] Critics of Zionism see it as a colonialist[8] or racist[9] ideology that led to the denial of rights, dispossession and expulsion of the "indigenous population of Palestine".[10][11][12][1 3]See? You're wrong again fcuknugget

Canada

#257991 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It is very clear, horizontal ejections blowing out as far as 600 feet, including multi-ton beams.
Newtons laws are obviously extinct in twooferdumb.

If an object falls in an arc that object will come to rest at a horizontal component as determined by the arc and the distance it falls.

I know, you don't get it and never will.

And of course there's still the problem of why your fictitious cd experts decided to waste all that energy flinging beams when it wasn't required.

Canada

#257992 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>For starters we have a death bed confession that the Gulf of Tonkin bombing never happened.
58,000 soldiers died because of a lie.
Or is it that you just don't give a crap about 58,000 human lives?
Uh huh...and what were we discussing again?

Oh ya, your utter failure to support your claims.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#257993 Jul 31, 2013
pig, you are an utter failure at debwunking everything you address in every post you make, so give the bullshit a break for awhile.

Huh eh !

Canada

#257994 Jul 31, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
pig, you are an utter failure at debwunking everything you address in every post you make, so give the bullshit a break for awhile.

Huh eh !
Don't worry oh elevator boy-sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS, no one...and I mean no one expects you to understand simple physics.

Tell us the one again about how when you were knee high to a grassy knoll, you threw a match into a big 'ol can of gas and it didn't light on fire so fully fuelled jets can't explode in fire balls when they crash.

That was sum reel gud twoofing there!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257995 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well rather than actually trying to discuss your views on 911 and supporting them with what you believe is legitimate citations, you've spent over a year failing to one up me, a poster.
That pretty fking bizarre!
And well worth study.
Perhaps you pick up a few extra quid by volunteering as one of their case studies!
Mr Hat, this discussion is a playground because you continue to make it so.

The vast majority of your posts are vehicles for repetition of the same tired insults. Why on earth would anyone want to discuss 9/11 with you?

The last time I tried that, your only out was to suggest that my mother was responsible for the attacks.

My own view, as you know, is that on the balance of probabilities - which is all we actually have - the official story is fundamentally false.

Your position, is that you believe know the truth about 9/11.

If you want to believe that shit, help yourself. But don't suddenly start pretending you're interested in discussion... not even you are that deluded, surely.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#257996 Jul 31, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Hat, this discussion is a playground because you continue to make it so.
The vast majority of your posts are vehicles for repetition of the same tired insults. Why on earth would anyone want to discuss 9/11 with you?
The last time I tried that, your only out was to suggest that my mother was responsible for the attacks.
My own view, as you know, is that on the balance of probabilities - which is all we actually have - the official story is fundamentally false.
If you want to believe that shit, help yourself. But don't suddenly start pretending you're interested in discussion... not even you are that deluded, surely.
Yes he is That Deluded.

Ever since pig uttered this spurious, disingenuous, and totally braggadocios claim;

"I'll debate, and kick your dumb birfer ass, on any 911 related subject."

He has not only not engaged in any sort of honest debate with any poster on Topix he has constantly insulted them for their desire to discover the truth about the events of 911.

He has no ground upon which to rest his tired repetitive govie version of the attacks and constantly indulges in third grade name calling and ridicule because he has no facts.

This pig is best left ignored. Don't indulge him.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257997 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't look at the models I posted. The same thing happened without any explosives.

Canada

#257998 Jul 31, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Hat, this discussion is a playground because you continue to make it so.

The vast majority of my posts are requests for mental midgets like you to support the inane drivel you mindlessly swallowed.

There is no discussion because twoofers are incapable of progressing a discussion beyond regurgitating what they read on twoofer websites.

Like the idiot who mindlessly posted Kevin Barrett's latest bs article when it was obvious he never read any of the papers Barrett referenced.

Oh, that was you!

And over a year later and you still haven't presented your argument for the claim that "the 911 official story is a fairy tale".

But you've spent an exorbitant amount of time doing nothing but trying to insult lil ol' me.

You were saying....

Canada

#257999 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Newtons laws are obviously extinct in twooferdumb.

If an object falls in an arc that object will come to rest at a horizontal component as determined by the arc and the distance it falls.

And of course there's still the problem of why your fictitious cd experts decided to waste all that energy flinging beams when it wasn't required.

Interesting no twoofers can address this....well it isn't.

The prerequisite for being a twoofer is to be scientifically illiterate.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#258000 Jul 31, 2013
I have looked at both sides of the 9-11 story.
And I see the most evidence that it was an inside job.
The following have never been logically answered:
The alleged terrorist was from Saudi Arabia. Why didn't we attack them?
5 of the alleged terrorist have been found alive. How did they manage that?
Why is it we haven't seen one shred of evidence that Osama Bin Laden was behind it.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#258002 Jul 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
5 of the alleged terrorist have been found alive. How did they manage that?
The BBC who made that claim retracted it when they found out they used the wrong picture, but name one and I will prove you wrong, otherwise get back to scrubbing the Loo because manual labor is all that is in your future due to your IQ.

PS: Teacher, LMFAO! Sure! And Moobs is a Rocket Surgeon!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#258003 Jul 31, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The vast majority of my posts are requests for mental midgets like you to support the inane drivel you mindlessly swallowed.
There is no discussion because twoofers are incapable of progressing a discussion beyond regurgitating what they read on twoofer websites.
Like the idiot who mindlessly posted Kevin Barrett's latest bs article when it was obvious he never read any of the papers Barrett referenced.
Oh, that was you!
And over a year later and you still haven't presented your argument for the claim that "the 911 official story is a fairy tale".
But you've spent an exorbitant amount of time doing nothing but trying to insult lil ol' me.
You were saying....
I understand that is your perspective Mr Hat.

However, you also believe Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Case closed.

Canada

#258004 Jul 31, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>I understand that is your perspective Mr Hat.

However, you also believe Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Case closed.
The case is long since closed.

You kooks failed in every way to make any meaningful impact.

Solely because you can't support anything you say. And as we can see by your like minded twoofer brethren's posts, twoofers aren't exactly rational.

Oh and OBL admitted his role in the attacks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min Sky Writer 31 184,617
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 43 min Chris Rather 104,609
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 4 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 4 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 5 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 6 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web