no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257744 Jul 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obliviously! Hows that working out for you.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Once again I posted this on a public forum , doc, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The charge was no billed without going to court . meaning lack of evidence .

So once again doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha, WHARS YOUR POINT
Thanks for proving my assessment of you right on the money !

Say it for me doc, please
I"M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!!
ROMFFLMMFAO oh shit there goes my side ! I might need a doctor ( not you a real one ) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fort Worth

#257745 Jul 16, 2013
* WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
Charlie Sheen

Fremont, NE

#257746 Jul 16, 2013
LOL, You say you don't use drugs everyday then you say you do, and it seems to have gotten you in some trouble, but could you cry for me some more about having your voting rights taken away.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I posted this on a public forum , doc, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The charge was no billed without going to court . meaning lack of evidence .
So once again doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha, WHARS YOUR POINT
Thanks for proving my assessment of you right on the money !
Say it for me doc, please
I"M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!!
ROMFFLMMFAO oh shit there goes my side ! I might need a doctor ( not you a real one ) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257747 Jul 16, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah those were the days !! Sounds like fun !! Now days I'm afraid to take any thing they call acid ... it just might be !
Had about six friends and we would do what I called slivers. Which was a sheet 100 hits and split it six ways , just take a pair of scissors and cut it into six strips or about twelve hits apiece . One of them lived on the lake and had this little old bat mobile looking boat , I mean wings like the real bat mobile with a small 45 horsepower motor on it .So we would take our sliver on friday and trip all weekend water skiing and tubing .
Come monday at eight o'clock in the morning we'd be coming down and on our way to school. Orange barrels, black pyramids ,blue pyramids ! Superman blotter.
ahh the memories !!! lol peace bro have a good one !!
Sounds like you were getting an education..... I did that one trip and realized that my brain functioned much better in it's normal state. That great acid trip made me stop drinking and doing drugs. The real colors were actually more subtle and better in my opinion. It opened my mind to many things. One trip changed my life.

Fort Worth

#257748 Jul 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you were getting an education..... I did that one trip and realized that my brain functioned much better in it's normal state. That great acid trip made me stop drinking and doing drugs. The real colors were actually more subtle and better in my opinion. It opened my mind to many things. One trip changed my life.
We tripped almost every weekend my junior year still made the A honor role . Could have graduated mid term my senior year but only went a half day and worked 40 hours. I wouldn't change it for the world ! Had a blast ! Did my senior theme on the rolling stones and made an a ++.. Only thing I could think of where I could write about sex , drugs , and rock and roll in school and get away with it !!!
Peace bro !!

Santa Cruz, CA

#257751 Jul 16, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
We tripped almost every weekend my junior year still made the A honor role . Could have graduated mid term my senior year but only went a half day and worked 40 hours. I wouldn't change it for the world ! Had a blast ! Did my senior theme on the rolling stones and made an a ++.. Only thing I could think of where I could write about sex , drugs , and rock and roll in school and get away with it !!!
Peace bro !!
Indeed! You sound like a very creative person.

Peace back at ya bro. All we need is love right?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257752 Jul 16, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>The GOP, Dems, NPR & FOX are working "in combination" to "drop-by-drop" usher in their New World Order w/antichrist Obama as the world dictator. Soon he will head the UN.
www.wtc7.net
www.911truth.org
www.AE911truth.org
Thanks for the links, exploding amount of evidence.
cornholed charlie

Mill Valley, CA

#257753 Jul 16, 2013
nuthin much ta say eh charlie huh eh !

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#257754 Jul 16, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
But this is just the same old nonsense argument that's been rolled out for years.
As the article points out, people who dispute the official version of events are less likely to subscribe to any particular alternative theory. Further, I would argue that terms like 'sheeple' are more likely to be used by people like yourself who have nothing to contribute but ridicule.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/12/31339...
As I've pointed out many times, the term 'Truther' is more accurately applied to people like you who have a belief in 'The Truth' of this particular situation... and will defend it despite that fact that you simply cannot know you are correct.
No..the article points out what Dr. Kevin Barrett opinion of the study

[QUOTE who="Dr. Kevin Barrett"]
For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.[/QUOTE]

Is Dr. Kevin Barrett promoting a specific rival theory?
Dr. Kevin Barrett 9/11 truth presentation

So he wrong even about himself.

BTW..whens spacebeam and hologram plane month?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257755 Jul 17, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>No..the article points out what Dr. Kevin Barrett opinion of the study

[QUOTE who="Dr. Kevin Barrett"]
“For people who think 9/11 was a government conspiracy, the focus is not on promoting a specific rival theory, but in trying to debunk the official account.” "

Is Dr. Kevin Barrett promoting a specific rival theory?
Dr. Kevin Barrett 9/11 truth presentation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lt1_nJNRXKAXX

So he wrong even about himself.

BTW..whens spacebeam and hologram plane month?
Funny how both zealot guy and Ignorance is Bliss both linked to that opinion piece by Barrett as if it proves something yet haven't been back since I posted the authors condemnation of Barrett's misrepresentation of their paper.

Edmonton, Canada

#257756 Jul 17, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the links, exploding amount of evidence.
Evidence eh?

Seems you still haven't actually posted any to date.

Edmonton, Canada

#257757 Jul 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>We tripped almost every weekend my junior year still made the A honor role . Could have graduated mid term my senior year but only went a half day and worked 40 hours. I wouldn't change it for the world ! Had a blast ! Did my senior theme on the rolling stones and made an a ++.. Only thing I could think of where I could write about sex , drugs , and rock and roll in school and get away with it !!!
Peace bro !!
I think I know why you seem familiar now.

You remind me a lot of a good friend of mine who never quite grew out of our teenage years.

He's a great guy but unfortunately, all his years of partying are now, in his late 40's, catching up to him.

Fort Worth

#257758 Jul 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I know why you seem familiar now.
You remind me a lot of a good friend of mine who never quite grew out of our teenage years.
He's a great guy but unfortunately, all his years of partying are now, in his late 40's, catching up to him.
To be honest I've actually been clean for about two months but I didn't want to tell charlie because he has so much fun with it and I don't want to rain on his parade....:)

I went to the museum for the first time last week on the way home from corpus . My dad said it has changed some in the past couple of years. But all I saw was a lot of guns , old guns , long guns, gold engraved pistols, guns that killed bonnie and clyde and even their guns!!! Pretty cool though .. ahh texas , its still like the wild west here . In fort worth alone there were I think four or five shootings since sunday !! I think three have had fatal results!
peace!!

Fort Worth

#257759 Jul 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed! You sound like a very creative person.
Peace back at ya bro. All we need is love right?
Yes, Love and maybe a little compassion for the less fortunate.
Oh yeah, and the freedom to express it !!
barb

Braidwood, IL

#257760 Jul 17, 2013
You definitely have too much time on your hands

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257761 Jul 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how both zealot guy and Ignorance is Bliss both linked to that opinion piece by Barrett as if it proves something yet haven't been back since I posted the authors condemnation of Barrett's misrepresentation of their paper.
Your post was lost in the usual sea of irrelevance and repetition that is this thread... perhaps if you didn't fill it with childish crap someone might read your posts once in a while.

I've now read the 'condemnation'- as you put it - and so what? He takes issue with Barret on some of what he says, agrees with some, and says that only one part is 'flat out wrong'.

Yes statistics are open to interpretation. Yes Barret's piece was an opinion piece. Look up 'opinion' in the dictionary, you might get a clue.

As for that 'condemnation', in the authors own words:

"Im ambivalent about this I like that my research is being recognised since I am inherently a media whore, but Im less happy about the fact that its only seeing wide exposure after having been twisted and misinterpreted by an extremely biased article on Iranian state-run media. Still, the last article that we published was met with headlines like 'Psychologists prove conspiracy theorists are all crazy!'(theres no room for nuance on the Internet, is there?) so I suppose it all balances out."

Bias? Of course... journalists, social scientists, bloggers, topix posters... individuals are biased.

Of course, the fact that I can see this, and you cannot, simply supports Barret's position.

Edmonton, Canada

#257762 Jul 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>To be honest I've actually been clean for about two months but I didn't want to tell charlie because he has so much fun with it and I don't want to rain on his parade....:)

I went to the museum for the first time last week on the way home from corpus . My dad said it has changed some in the past couple of years. But all I saw was a lot of guns , old guns , long guns, gold engraved pistols, guns that killed bonnie and clyde and even their guns!!! Pretty cool though .. ahh texas , its still like the wild west here . In fort worth alone there were I think four or five shootings since sunday !! I think three have had fatal results!
peace!!
That's good to hear and best of luck to you.

My buddy was a blast back in our teens but even then I'd tell him to slow down. He'd tell me he's going to be dead by 25 anyway.

Then in our 20's he'd say, I'll be dead by the time I'm 30 anyway.

Today he just says, I can't believe it hasn't killed me yet.

Sad part is his 20ish son is now following in his foot steps and he complains the boy has no initiative.

Do you live in Corpus now?

My bro-in-law is in Arlington now. We gave him almost 3 years of free rent (plus our van) in our place and he's saved enough to put a huge downpayment on his own place.

Rest of the family is still around Waco though.

Edmonton, Canada

#257763 Jul 17, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Your post was lost in the usual sea of irrelevance and repetition that is this thread... perhaps if you didn't fill it with childish crap someone might read your posts once in a while.

I've now read the 'condemnation'- as you put it - and so what? He takes issue with Barret on some of what he says, agrees with some, and says that only one part is 'flat out wrong'.

Yes statistics are open to interpretation. Yes Barret's piece was an opinion piece. Look up 'opinion' in the dictionary, you might get a clue.

As for that 'condemnation', in the authors own words:

"I’m ambivalent about this – I like that my research is being recognised since I am inherently a media whore, but I’m less happy about the fact that it’s only seeing wide exposure after having been twisted and misinterpreted by an extremely biased article on Iranian state-run media. Still, the last article that we published was met with headlines like 'Psychologists prove conspiracy theorists are all crazy!'(there’s no room for nuance on the Internet, is there?) so I suppose it all balances out."

Bias? Of course... journalists, social scientists, bloggers, topix posters... individuals are biased.

Of course, the fact that I can see this, and you cannot, simply supports Barret's position.
That's too funny!

When you thought Barrett was correct (although you were too intellectually lazy to find out for sure), this article was the butter on your bread. Justified your paranoid delusions!

Now that the author has come out a said Barrett is full of crap and his opinions misrepresent the paper, they're biased!

Good grief!

You couldn't display cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias any better if you tried!

Santa Cruz, CA

#257764 Jul 17, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Love and maybe a little compassion for the less fortunate.
Oh yeah, and the freedom to express it !!
Well said indeed!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257765 Jul 17, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's too funny!
When you thought Barrett was correct (although you were too intellectually lazy to find out for sure), this article was the butter on your bread. Justified your paranoid delusions!
Now that the author has come out a said Barrett is full of crap and his opinions misrepresent the paper, they're biased!
Good grief!
You couldn't display cognitive dissonance and confirmation bias any better if you tried!
I do think Barret is correct although the article is not 'the butter on my bread', because I do not share your petty perspective on the world Mr Hat.

You see - little pork fiend - in your world Press TV is evil propaganda and this 'social study' can only be correctly interpreted by it's author.

An author you seem to believe publishes without bias... despite the fact that he has a blog about 'conspiracy theorists'.

Dr Barret would no doubt judge you as 'insane', and I would be in no place to argue with that assessment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Good-Evil 796,693
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 59 min UMakeWORLDPEACEID... 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 568,578
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
White girls who live in Texas that wanna sexy a... 1 hr bigblack 1
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 1 hr menglihua 16
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 39,681
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from ... 607,283
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr eyeful 642
More from around the web