yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257724 Jul 15, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>And anyone with a modicum of intelligence can see you're displaying the stereotypical intellectual laziness twoofers have become known for.

1) PressTV is the propaganda wing of the Iranian government. Not really a source that shows honest intent in searching for truth.

(And the hypocrisy is that twoofers continue to blindly "trust" governments known for disseminating pure propaganda biased to their ideology and yet dismiss anything they percieve as coming from a western government.)

2) You've once again mindlessly accepted the opinion of a true scumbag just because that opinion is in congruence with your belief system.

That's the very definition of confirmation bias.

3) You didn't read the paper (which is quite interesting) to verify the drivel Barrett claims about about it.

http://academia.edu/1207098/Dead_and_alive_Be...

That's the very definition of intellectual laziness.

4) Barrett gets everything wrong...so worng even the writers of the article decide to respond to his lunacy.

"Our recently published Frontiers study on online communication,“What about Building 7?” A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories, has been the subject of some chatter on the Internet – but not quite in the way I had hoped. A story by Kevin Barrett on PressTV.ir has interpreted the study as showing that conspiracists are “more sane” than conventionalists, and, given that this is an appealing headline for long-suffering conspiracists, has been copy-pasted around the Internet in a highly uncritical fashion. I’m often guilty of this too – reading the headline and moving on – because who has the time to read every original source of every news story? In this case, of course, the paper says nothing of the sort and the article’s conclusions are based on misrepresentations of several critical findings."

"I could spend a long time picking apart this reasoning but suffice it to say that this a completely bogus interpretation, and the original error in the article still hasn’t been corrected despite Barrett’s obvious awareness of the problem."

http://conspiracypsych.com/2013/07/13/setting...

If you were after a failing grade in comrehension and research zealot guy, you got it!
Odd that two twoofers posted Barrett's opinion article to prove the same point Barrett failed making with said article yet can't address the fact that Barrett's opinion was completely wrong.

Well it's not really odd, it's twoofer S.O.P when proven wrong and the reason twoofers will never get respect.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257726 Jul 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough what race would you consider middle eastern, pakistani, indonesian or other persons from that origin.I have no problem admitting my mistake but since you are so knowledgeable on the subject I'm interested in your enlightenment.
Human

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257727 Jul 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
islam is not a race...
islamist is not a race...
islam is an ideology...
Disguised as a religion...
All men are CREATED equal...
But some ideologies teach and believe that some groups are more equal than others...
I am a proclaimed critic of islam...
And I actually do distinguish between an islamist...
And a muslim...
To me, an islamist is a radical muslim...
One that subscribes to the tenet that kuffirs are apes and pigs...
One that subscribes to the tenet that islam will conquer the world...
One that subscribes to the tenet that kuffirs must be waged war against wherever they are found...
Including kuffirs that happen to ascribe to a different sect of islam...
Yes I admitted my mistake with charlie ( that was difficult but a necessity) lol
What race would you consider the people of the middle east, pakistan , indonesia, or others of that origin ? asian? egyptian ?

Fort Worth

#257729 Jul 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Human

Very wise choose my friend . compliments on the answer !!!

Fort Worth

#257730 Jul 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Human
Wise choice once again posting without proof reading lol

Fort Worth

#257731 Jul 15, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do now agree that two statements that contain different phraseology...
Could in essence be saying the exact same thing?...
No I said incomplete would be inconclusive.
Manipulated would be incorrect conclusion .

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257732 Jul 15, 2013
For sure, thats why they need smart guys like us running things
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would have been ideal...
Just as in Iraq...
After saddam was gone...
So should we have been...

Fort Worth

#257733 Jul 15, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
For sure, thats why they need smart guys like us running things<quoted text>
Oh my there goes the neighborhood !!!lol
peace !!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257734 Jul 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What up Wildman? Man I could use some rats ass dipped in lsd for visuals like the pages of that double dipped paper acid I used to get in the old days . I got a feeling I'm gonna be expected to give some !!! lol
Our government doesn't have any sense, they can't make it if they don't have any .........
They need some Purple Haze too bro. Oh man, the freaking good old days.

Fort Worth

#257735 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They need some Purple Haze too bro. Oh man, the freaking good old days.
That's what I'm talking about ! I preferred the double dipped blotter cause I could get a page for about a grand or a buck a hit . Back then I got 5 bucks and went through it in about 2 weeks . My friends tripped free so we were kinda like blue bell ice cream distributors ... you know we ate all we could and sold the rest !!! Never saw any thing melt, bleed or heard lamps talk to me but tracers were visibly awesome.
Ahh Yes the good old days!!!

Location hidden

#257736 Jul 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm talking about ! I preferred the double dipped blotter cause I could get a page for about a grand or a buck a hit . Back then I got 5 bucks and went through it in about 2 weeks . My friends tripped free so we were kinda like blue bell ice cream distributors ... you know we ate all we could and sold the rest !!! Never saw any thing melt, bleed or heard lamps talk to me but tracers were visibly awesome.
Yea the tracers and intense colors. For sure bro.

Location hidden

#257737 Jul 15, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
One time I tripped with a friend. He had an old place overlooking Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco. I remember getting up off the floor, which seemed to require a great deal of effort, and went out to the bathroom located on the back porch. It had a bare 100 watt light bulb on the wall. I looked directly at it and could see how the whole filament was connected. Later on, when I wasn't high, I couldn't look at the damned thing because it was too bright. When daybreak arrived, I looked out the window at Ghiraardelli Square and everything was shades of silver and pink. It looked like a really weird postcard.

Fort Worth

#257738 Jul 15, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
One time I tripped with a friend. He had an old place overlooking Ghirardelli Square in San Francisco. I remember getting up off the floor, which seemed to require a great deal of effort, and went out to the bathroom located on the back porch. It had a bare 100 watt light bulb on the wall. I looked directly at it and could see how the whole filament was connected. Later on, when I wasn't high, I couldn't look at the damned thing because it was too bright. When daybreak arrived, I looked out the window at Ghiraardelli Square and everything was shades of silver and pink. It looked like a really weird postcard.
Hell yeah those were the days !! Sounds like fun !! Now days I'm afraid to take any thing they call acid ... it just might be !

Had about six friends and we would do what I called slivers. Which was a sheet 100 hits and split it six ways , just take a pair of scissors and cut it into six strips or about twelve hits apiece . One of them lived on the lake and had this little old bat mobile looking boat , I mean wings like the real bat mobile with a small 45 horsepower motor on it .So we would take our sliver on friday and trip all weekend water skiing and tubing .
Come monday at eight o'clock in the morning we'd be coming down and on our way to school. Orange barrels, black pyramids ,blue pyramids ! Superman blotter.
ahh the memories !!! lol peace bro have a good one !!
Jojoe

New York, NY

#257739 Jul 15, 2013
Hope it was not, it hurt us alot. so many people lost the one they love
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257741 Jul 16, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
One more thing , If I have been killing brain cells for 33 years by doing drugs I'm okay with that .
Obliviously! Hows that working out for you.
crucifiedguy wrote:
Whats up doc ,ms moon , mr A ?
How is everyone ? Been real busy with work (summer is peak season), new (and old) girlfriends,and looking for a new house but I'm still smokin'!!!

Recently I was arrested after leaving a gambling facility for two traffic citations "no seat belt" and "expired drivers license" (its been expired since 2000). This happened because I didn't consent to search. Arresting me allowed them to search my truck. They found my bud (which they left in my truck), my pipe, a syringe,and a small bag containing a little water. They left another syringe and another weed pipe.

I was charged with possession of a controlled substance under a gram..

my 5th charge of this nature . This charge is punishable by 25yrs to 99 yrs. Not to worry though I retain a very good lawyer (I mean very good).I'm expectin it to be no billed anyways for lack of evidence.

Upon researching arrestable citations every traffic ticket except speeding is arrestable, can you believe it?

Be aware we have no rights anymore . Obama signed them away the first of the year with the ndaa bill.

I'd explain but easier to google ..
Peace everyone !!!
p.p.p.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257742 Jul 16, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's your point here .
Ahhh. Proving you are very dishonest, so how do I know you lied about bribing both the DA and the Judge?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
But yes I have ingested a few illegal substances this morning as I do every morning before I go to my job as a productive member of society.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/smoking/TGK...
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use every day but I still love myself when I do partake in recreational intoxicants. Don't blame yourself for your husbands demise for he knew what he was doing when he did his drugs..........All real addicts know this!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T51EB6A...

Fort Worth

#257744 Jul 16, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obliviously! Hows that working out for you.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Once again I posted this on a public forum , doc, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The charge was no billed without going to court . meaning lack of evidence .

So once again doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha, WHARS YOUR POINT
Thanks for proving my assessment of you right on the money !

Say it for me doc, please
I"M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!!
ROMFFLMMFAO oh shit there goes my side ! I might need a doctor ( not you a real one ) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fort Worth

#257745 Jul 16, 2013
* WHAT'S YOUR POINT?
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257746 Jul 16, 2013
LOL, You say you don't use drugs everyday then you say you do, and it seems to have gotten you in some trouble, but could you cry for me some more about having your voting rights taken away.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I posted this on a public forum , doc, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
The charge was no billed without going to court . meaning lack of evidence .
So once again doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha, WHARS YOUR POINT
Thanks for proving my assessment of you right on the money !
Say it for me doc, please
I"M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!!
ROMFFLMMFAO oh shit there goes my side ! I might need a doctor ( not you a real one ) ha ha ha ha ha ha

Location hidden

#257747 Jul 16, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell yeah those were the days !! Sounds like fun !! Now days I'm afraid to take any thing they call acid ... it just might be !
Had about six friends and we would do what I called slivers. Which was a sheet 100 hits and split it six ways , just take a pair of scissors and cut it into six strips or about twelve hits apiece . One of them lived on the lake and had this little old bat mobile looking boat , I mean wings like the real bat mobile with a small 45 horsepower motor on it .So we would take our sliver on friday and trip all weekend water skiing and tubing .
Come monday at eight o'clock in the morning we'd be coming down and on our way to school. Orange barrels, black pyramids ,blue pyramids ! Superman blotter.
ahh the memories !!! lol peace bro have a good one !!
Sounds like you were getting an education..... I did that one trip and realized that my brain functioned much better in it's normal state. That great acid trip made me stop drinking and doing drugs. The real colors were actually more subtle and better in my opinion. It opened my mind to many things. One trip changed my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Orwellian War on Skepticism 2 min Desirezzzz4251 2
Quote of the Day: There's No Such Thing as Fact... 5 min Charm7665 2
Do muslim women cheat? (Apr '15) 9 min BonBon6156 14
cheating lying,married woman (Jan '13) 13 min Glitter3844 7
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 16 min Cookie8739 191
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 20 min Shakez5251 54,092
does indian women likes to have mmf 3some?? (Nov '14) 23 min Squirtss3086 26
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr karl44 87,900
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Rosesz 665,126
The Future of Politics in America 2 hr Insults Are Easier 177
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 2 hr Dolly6807 447
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Spank9090 977,198
More from around the web