54,199 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#257585 Jul 13, 2013
The best auto safety feature is a careful driver (period). I know a man who was killed because of a reckless driver. I talked with people who lived along side the road that he traveled everyday, they said it was nothing to see him running 80 to 90 mph. I was told, his wife told him, you need to slow down before you kill someone or yourself or both... the latter happened.
The man killed by the reckless driver was a good hard working man with a wonderful family.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257586 Jul 14, 2013
What anyone with a modicum of intelligence has known for a long time:

"In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it."

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/12/31339...

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#257587 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
What anyone with a modicum of intelligence has known for a long time:
"In short, the new study by Wood and Douglas suggests that the negative stereotype of the conspiracy theorist a hostile fanatic wedded to the truth of his own fringe theory accurately describes the people who defend the official account of 9/11, not those who dispute it."
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/07/12/31339...
Its only the opinion of Dr. Kevin Barrett(who wrote the article) of what the study by Wood and Douglas outcome is

Any bias by Dr. Kevin Barrett that twoofers are the sane ones?

Location hidden

#257588 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only the opinion of Dr. Kevin Barrett(who wrote the article) of what the study by Wood and Douglas outcome is
Any bias by Dr. Kevin Barrett that twoofers are the sane ones?
Sure, it's an opinion piece backed by research and refers to three publications.

Which leaves you guys with nothing but snide remarks about the author.

Homehill,QLD

#257589 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, it's an opinion piece backed by research and refers to three publications.
Which leaves you guys with nothing but snide remarks about the author.
So its yes to the bias opinion of Dr. Kevin Barrett of the outcome of the study.

Why would Dr. Kevin Barrett be bias?

Homehill,QLD

#257590 Jul 14, 2013
Beliefs in Contradictory Conspiracy Theories

Michael J. Wood
Karen M. Douglas
Robbie M. Sutton
University of Kent, Canterbury, United Kingdom

Conspiracy theories can form a monological belief system: A self-sustaining worldview comprised of a network of mutually supportive beliefs. The present research shows that even mutually incompatible conspiracy theories are positively correlated in endorsement. In Study 1 (n = 137), the more participants believed that Princess Diana faked her own death, the more they believed that she was murdered. In Study 2 , the more participants believed that Osama Bin Laden was already dead when U.S. special forces raided his compound in Pakistan, the more they believed he is still alive. Hierarchical regression models showed that mutually incompatible conspiracy theories are positively associated because both are associated with the view that the authorities are engaged in a cover-up (Study 2). The monological nature of conspiracy belief appears to be driven not by conspiracy theories directly supporting one another but by broader beliefs supporting conspiracy theories in general.

The opinions of the authors of the study seem to differ.
But we have never seen contradictory conspiracy theories here have we?

Location hidden

#257591 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
So its yes to the bias opinion of Dr. Kevin Barrett of the outcome of the study.
If you disagree with his opinion, why don't you explain why you think he is wrong - instead of slyly attempting to attack him?

Oh... that must be because his opinion is solid.

Homehill,QLD

#257592 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree with his opinion, why don't you explain why you think he is wrong - instead of slyly attempting to attack him?
Oh... that must be because his opinion is solid.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257593 Jul 14, 2013
Funny, world trade center properties and it affiliates (silverstein) are seeking to sue American airlines,and the parent co amr corp, colgan air, boeing co ,and massachusetts port authority, for an additional 4.9 billion on top of already provided insurance payments from their own insurance companies!
Who's profiting now ?
The star telegram in fort worth says the towers cost to rebuild is about 7 billion and wtc #7 cost was 1 billion .
How much did they receive so far ? plus the 4.9 ?
Oh my !!
onemale

Pana, IL

#257594 Jul 14, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
Funny, world trade center properties and it affiliates (silverstein) are seeking to sue American airlines,and the parent co amr corp, colgan air, boeing co ,and massachusetts port authority, for an additional 4.9 billion on top of already provided insurance payments from their own insurance companies!
Who's profiting now ?
The star telegram in fort worth says the towers cost to rebuild is about 7 billion and wtc #7 cost was 1 billion .
How much did they receive so far ? plus the 4.9 ?
Oh my !!
Like Jesse Ventura says, to find the truth "follow the money".
When the stock market crashed; simplyu find out who profited and you find the guilty ones.
The same goes for the Global Warming B.S. who got rich from it?
Who benefited from 9/11?

Fort Worth

#257595 Jul 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jesse Ventura says, to find the truth "follow the money".
When the stock market crashed; simplyu find out who profited and you find the guilty ones.
The same goes for the Global Warming B.S. who got rich from it?
Who benefited from 9/11?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeM1utU2UToXX
Even funnier ,puppet bush said the financier is not important !
He just wanted to invade!

A buddy of mine just got through with one tour in iraq and three tours in afghanistan and he says the war has nothing to do with "national security",said it's all about oil !!

If any of you disagree with an honorably discharged marine war veteran you need to give your first hand sources supporting your governments lies of national security.

My information came from someone that has personally been there ,( he dismantled bombs for the marines) not a pretty job but had to be done.

Klink

Lawson, MO

#257596 Jul 14, 2013
The wars & revolutions in the middle east have nothing to do with:

9/11
WMD
Democracy
Oil
Israel
the dollar or economy

The wars beginning back at the GW I and even earlier with the USSR-Afghan War (1979)-- All were about relocating Islam into the West. That is what we have seen happen. That is why al Qaeda & MB are allied & backed by Washington DC. They are bringing in Islam just as they brought in the Latins, to change our nations one after the next.

Islamization
http://thevaticannwo.blogspot.com/p/islamizat...

“Bright Waters House ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257597 Jul 14, 2013
Your buddy is an IDIOT

1) Afghanistan has NO OIL

2) The deal that the Iraq Ministry of Oil signed with every foreign
oil company was a 95%- 5% profit split, thats why Iraq last year made nearly 10 billion from oil exports and why Exxon - Mobil decided to leave their souhtern oil field contract and sign a better deal with the Kurds in the north
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Even funnier ,puppet bush said the financier is not important !
He just wanted to invade!
A buddy of mine just got through with one tour in iraq and three tours in afghanistan and he says the war has nothing to do with "national security",said it's all about oil !!
If any of you disagree with an honorably discharged marine war veteran you need to give your first hand sources supporting your governments lies of national security.
My information came from someone that has personally been there ,( he dismantled bombs for the marines) not a pretty job but had to be done.

Fort Worth

#257598 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Your buddy is an IDIOT
1) Afghanistan has NO OIL
2) The deal that the Iraq Ministry of Oil signed with every foreign
oil company was a 95%- 5% profit split, thats why Iraq last year made nearly 10 billion from oil exports and why Exxon - Mobil decided to leave their souhtern oil field contract and sign a better deal with the Kurds in the north
<quoted text>
And your a marine that has been there ?
So what did afghanistan have to do with 9/11 genius ?
Please watch your mouth you un patriotic jackass !
If it wasn't over oil you just put down someone that fought for your national security you piece of shit ! Maybe you should move to another country since you think the very people fighting for your freedom are idiots!
How many bases did the usa build in afghanistan? Where are they located ? What do they protect?
What a dumbass you are !! ha ha ha ha
Go back to sleep shit for brains !!

Location hidden

#257599 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to smear Dr. Kevin Barrett rather than address his opinions or the article in question.

You don't have to agree with him, but simply saying his opinion is bias shows you are not able to challenge the piece.

I think he's bang on. In fact, it's obvious to anyone that has debated 9/11.

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#257600 Jul 14, 2013
I'm not going to give the guy a pass when he makes stupid statements just because he is in the military
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a marine that has been there ?
So what did afghanistan have to do with 9/11 genius ?
Please watch your mouth you un patriotic jackass !
If it wasn't over oil you just put down someone that fought for your national security you piece of shit ! Maybe you should move to another country since you think the very people fighting for your freedom are idiots!
How many bases did the usa build in afghanistan? Where are they located ? What do they protect?
What a dumbass you are !! ha ha ha ha
Go back to sleep shit for brains !!

Fort Worth

#257601 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I'm not going to give the guy a pass when he makes stupid statements just because he is in the military<quoted text>
So you've been there ? Or are you talking out your ass?

“Bright Waters House ”

Manhattan, New York

#257602 Jul 14, 2013
I don't need to be there to know the deal the Iraqi Oil Ministry signed all I need to do is read the Wall Street Journal
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been there ? Or are you talking out your ass?
Godfather

Miami, FL

#257603 Jul 14, 2013
wowww, can't believe the result.
but see the fact about tech and all. it really sounds like conspiracy

Fort Worth

#257604 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I don't need to be there to know the deal the Iraqi Oil Ministry signed all I need to do is read the Wall Street Journal<quoted text>
So you are talking out your ass !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 574,286
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Insults Are Easier 810,214
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min KiMare 97,902
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 28 min YouTubeHeadlines 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 32 min trifecta1 608,241
CAPE TOWN: Lesbian/Bisexual Women Whatsapp (Feb '14) 37 min chantel 20
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr biology 150 221,750
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 11 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 21 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web