no

well, im not sure

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257599 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Dr. Kevin Barrett be bias?
So you want to smear Dr. Kevin Barrett rather than address his opinions or the article in question.

You don't have to agree with him, but simply saying his opinion is bias shows you are not able to challenge the piece.

I think he's bang on. In fact, it's obvious to anyone that has debated 9/11.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257600 Jul 14, 2013
I'm not going to give the guy a pass when he makes stupid statements just because he is in the military
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And your a marine that has been there ?
So what did afghanistan have to do with 9/11 genius ?
Please watch your mouth you un patriotic jackass !
If it wasn't over oil you just put down someone that fought for your national security you piece of shit ! Maybe you should move to another country since you think the very people fighting for your freedom are idiots!
How many bases did the usa build in afghanistan? Where are they located ? What do they protect?
What a dumbass you are !! ha ha ha ha
Go back to sleep shit for brains !!

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257601 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I'm not going to give the guy a pass when he makes stupid statements just because he is in the military<quoted text>
So you've been there ? Or are you talking out your ass?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#257602 Jul 14, 2013
I don't need to be there to know the deal the Iraqi Oil Ministry signed all I need to do is read the Wall Street Journal
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you've been there ? Or are you talking out your ass?
Godfather

Miami, FL

#257603 Jul 14, 2013
wowww, can't believe the result.
but see the fact about tech and all. it really sounds like conspiracy

Fort Worth

#257604 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I don't need to be there to know the deal the Iraqi Oil Ministry signed all I need to do is read the Wall Street Journal<quoted text>
So you are talking out your ass !

Fort Worth

#257605 Jul 14, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
Funny, world trade center properties and it affiliates (silverstein) are seeking to sue American airlines,and the parent co amr corp, colgan air, boeing co ,and massachusetts port authority, for an additional 4.9 billion on top of already provided insurance payments from their own insurance companies!
Who's profiting now ?
The star telegram in fort worth says the towers cost to rebuild is about 7 billion and wtc #7 cost was 1 billion .
How much did they receive so far ? plus the 4.9 ?
Oh my !!
When people judge things nuts and clueless and these things are verifiable ,factual and straight out of the main stream media , you know they are idiots , government employees or both lmfao !!! I'm gonna go with the latter of the three !!!

So make fools of yourself all you want ha ha ha ha ha ha !!
The jokes on you !!!!

Fort Worth

#257606 Jul 14, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
I don't need to be there to know the deal the Iraqi Oil Ministry signed all I need to do is read the Wall Street Journal<quoted text>
lmfao you fool !! Thank you for answering my question of who profited ? Wall street !!!!! lol Follow the money !!!!!
You need to go back to watching your football , playing your hockey , and acting like a tough guy !!! rotflmfao

Your as funny as charlie !!
Oh shit my side hurts again from laughing !!

Fort Worth

#257607 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want to smear Dr. Kevin Barrett rather than address his opinions or the article in question.
You don't have to agree with him, but simply saying his opinion is bias shows you are not able to challenge the piece.
I think he's bang on. In fact, it's obvious to anyone that has debated 9/11.
These idiots can't comprehend the literal meaning of most words and would rather make up their own definition. When confronted they revert to personal attacks and I love it because it just shows the validity of their claims ! meaning they are fools without a clue!!
I'm currently reading the nist ncstar 1&2 baseline performance report and have found a couple inconsistencies already but I must do a little more research to support my findings . Of course they will MERELY say I don't understand science but I don't have to . I can look it up . Lack of reading comprehension is part of being stupid and you can't fix stupid !

Fort Worth

#257608 Jul 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jesse Ventura says, to find the truth "follow the money".
When the stock market crashed; simplyu find out who profited and you find the guilty ones.
The same goes for the Global Warming B.S. who got rich from it?
Who benefited from 9/11?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeM1utU2UToXX
Lmao I don't know about the global warming ,or the stock market crash but I can see who will profit from 9/11 !!!!!

Bush said it doesn't matter who financed the atrocities of 9/11
What an idiot !!!

Fort Worth

#257609 Jul 14, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jesse Ventura says, to find the truth "follow the money".
When the stock market crashed; simplyu find out who profited and you find the guilty ones.
The same goes for the Global Warming B.S. who got rich from it?
Who benefited from 9/11?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeM1utU2UToXX
Just for clarification I wasn't calling you an idiot . I was referring to puppet bush .... lol

Since: Jan 11

Great Neck, NY

#257610 Jul 14, 2013
Hey Mr Clueless, please explain to us how "Wall Street" profited !?!?!?!?!?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao you fool !! Thank you for answering my question of who profited ? Wall street !!!!! lol Follow the money !!!!!
You need to go back to watching your football , playing your hockey , and acting like a tough guy !!! rotflmfao
EZ RHINO

United States

#257611 Jul 14, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey [email protected], you should go pop in one of your Jesse Ventura dvd's and lighten up, you conspiracy nuts make me wonder how safe it is for people to walk the streets.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Dorchester , MA

#257612 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only the opinion of Dr. Kevin Barrett(who wrote the article) of what the study by Wood and Douglas outcome is
Any bias by Dr. Kevin Barrett that twoofers are the sane ones?
Dr Barrett sounds very objective to me...

http://www.infowars.com/cia-killed-phillip-ma...

As far as conspiracy theorists go...

:-)

Dorchester , MA

#257613 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, it's an opinion piece backed by research and refers to three publications.
Which leaves you guys with nothing but snide remarks about the author.
It still leaves Barrett as yet another conspiracy theorist that attempt to tar those that disagree with him with the same brush that he himself is quite guilty of...

Maybe like Steven Jones claiming that what he did is no different than what every scientist that has gone against popular opinion has done throughout history...

Disingenuous at best...

Dorchester , MA

#257614 Jul 14, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you disagree with his opinion, why don't you explain why you think he is wrong - instead of slyly attempting to attack him?
Oh... that must be because his opinion is solid.
I see no sly attempts at attack...

I see an open ended comment intended to compel a google into Barrett...

Which opens a whole slew of doors...

Should each and every truther be granted what you ask when they themselves are rarely known to grant the same to those that they claim to be government shills and koolaid drinkers?...

What would you conceive of a book called the big bamboozle written by the Catholic Church about Galileo?...

Dorchester , MA

#257615 Jul 14, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Dr. Kevin Barrett be bias?
I would hazard that truthers do not see any bias...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257616 Jul 14, 2013
Wow! Where is this all going?

Dorchester , MA

#257617 Jul 14, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
Funny, world trade center properties and it affiliates (silverstein) are seeking to sue American airlines,and the parent co amr corp, colgan air, boeing co ,and massachusetts port authority, for an additional 4.9 billion on top of already provided insurance payments from their own insurance companies!
Who's profiting now ?
The star telegram in fort worth says the towers cost to rebuild is about 7 billion and wtc #7 cost was 1 billion .
How much did they receive so far ? plus the 4.9 ?
Oh my !!
Are you considering that Silverstein has to continue his annual lease payments of $102 million and pay legal council for the 5 year battle and he ceded certain monies to the Port Authority and the monies were 2006 (or whenever he received them) value rather than 2001 value...

How much did Silverstein receive and when...maybe 60% it appears

60% of $7 Billion is $4.2 Billion

Winning in court means little to reality...

As we see in the Zimmerman/Martin court case...

Tower One is estimated at some $4 Billion to complete...

Silverstein the Jew's profit

http://www.911myths.com/html/windfall.html

Dorchester , MA

#257618 Jul 14, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Wow! Where is this all going?
Does it ever really go anywhere?...

:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sex for money URGENT--no to scam please 4 min bella_ 1
I'll always love you, Bowy...4REAL 16 min Doctor REALITY 3
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min Poppyann 3,054
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min MUQ2 71,226
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 56 min jane 103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr truth 659,007
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 2 hr crucifiedguy 5,101
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr River Tam 974,884
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 6 hr Fit2Serve 298
More from around the web