yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257355 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
You believe too much of the government BS
If the government told you that sh_t doesn't stink you would believe it.
<quoted text>
LMAO, So any basis to dispute the claim by multiple judges?

Or is it you that lie, let's see in the next post!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257356 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
Can you link me to any quote of this nature what so ever, OR ARE YOU LYING?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257357 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?
And those rodents carry deadly diseases.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257358 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Well, most are not Engineers but are in the liberal arts and architects, LMAO, but hey, be a sheeple, just believe whatever you are told.

PS: Do you think AIDS was bio-engineered to wipe out your race?(There is a huge flaw in that theory).
contentWarning

AOL

#257359 Jul 10, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers --

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257360 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Which engineers and architects? The ones who slept through their classes and have no idea what is involved in demolishing buildings and holding them together? ROFTLMAO

How about those 20 pilots who say it is impossible to crash a plane into the Pentagon?

Location hidden

#257361 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And those rodents carry deadly diseases.
Hey, what's a little disease between friends?

Paranoia is a mental illness too. Same difference right?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257362 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
What's really laughable is you believe landscape engineers over the guy who actually built the towers and an organization full of tall building professionals.

Then there's your own non-existent understanding of science.

Go back and clean around that lathe again kid...do it right this time. It's the pinnacle of your future career.

Edmonton, Canada

#257363 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what's a little disease between friends?

Paranoia is a mental illness too. Same difference right?
I think his problem is a common one among the twoof crowd...he's addicted to stupid.

Location hidden

#257364 Jul 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his problem is a common one among the twoof crowd...he's addicted to stupid.
Really? I think he is just in love with his own opinion.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257365 Jul 11, 2013
We have all heard how smart and clever the alleged terrorist were to mastermind the hit on the twin towers...
If they were so smart, the plane that hit the south tower flew directly over a nuclear power plant. If they would have hit it, that would have dealt us a much heavier blow and created 100's of thousands of causalities. Radiation would have spread like wildfire, millions would be without power. Rescue operations would be paralyzed due to the widespread radiation contamination. Thousands of acres would have been made into a wasteland, it could have wrecked the economy.

Why didn't they hit that nuclear power plant?
How can a plane fly around hijacked for 2 to 3 hours and the military be so inconfident not to send up intercept jets?
Five of the alleged hijackers have been found alive, how did they manage that?
Why is it that none of the flight manifests show any of the alleged hijackers on any plane on that day?

The alleged ringleader liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, sleep with strippers and eat pork.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257366 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which engineers and architects? The ones who slept through their classes and have no idea what is involved in demolishing buildings and holding them together? ROFTLMAO
How about those 20 pilots who say it is impossible to crash a plane into the Pentagon?
You know, the ones who can't design high-rise buildings.
All the problems we have with the high-rise buildings tipping over.
No one will work in them because they are unsafe.
I have to say something ignorant like the above so you will believe it..
onemale

Pana, IL

#257367 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I think he is just in love with his own opinion.
Nope I just trust the opinions of the experts.
I have no reason to trust you or your phoney opinions.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257368 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?
No problem my friend , ohhh that last batch was exceptional !
very fresh and lots of disease !! Man they sure would be good with my other drugs AND some of that hallucinatory shit charlie's hoarding !!!
I can just almost visualize (cause charlie won't hook me up) seeing the tables melting , walls bleeding , and hear the lamps speaking to me ,and feel the disease coursing through my veins as the little buggers are squirming around in my mouth !!!

What a rush just thinking about it !
lol

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257370 Jul 11, 2013
Because hitting and taking down the tallest buildings in America was also a symbolic gesture dufi

While I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust one in a similar manner by destroying towers in the United States so that it would feel some of what we felt and to be deterred from killing our children and women - OBL, October 2004
onemale wrote:
We have all heard how smart and clever the alleged terrorist were to mastermind the hit on the twin towers...
If they were so smart, the plane that hit the south tower flew directly over a nuclear power plant. If they would have hit it, that would have dealt us a much heavier blow and created 100's of thousands of causalities. Radiation would have spread like wildfire, millions would be without power. Rescue operations would be paralyzed due to the widespread radiation contamination. Thousands of acres would have been made into a wasteland, it could have wrecked the economy.
Why didn't they hit that nuclear power plant?
How can a plane fly around hijacked for 2 to 3 hours and the military be so inconfident not to send up intercept jets?
Five of the alleged hijackers have been found alive, how did they manage that?
Why is it that none of the flight manifests show any of the alleged hijackers on any plane on that day?
The alleged ringleader liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, sleep with strippers and eat pork.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257371 Jul 11, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I can just almost visualize (cause charlie won't hook me up) seeing the tables melting , walls bleeding , and hear the lamps speaking to me ,and feel the disease coursing through my veins as the little buggers are squirming around in my mouth !!!
What a rush just thinking about it !
lol
So I see now that you have them the formulas are no longer an issue Junkie!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257372 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I just trust the opinions of the experts.
Can you state what is phoney about the opinions, feel free to use an institutionalized mentally ill person who delusionally believes they were a CIA operative.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257373 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
CruciFRIEDguy WAS BEHIND 9-11?

Edmonton, Canada

#257374 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I just trust the opinions of the experts.
Right.

A high school physics teacher and a theologian over the structural engineer who designed the towers.

You're a useful idiot, hold the useful.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257375 Jul 11, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Because hitting and taking down the tallest buildings in America was also a symbolic gesture dufi
While I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust one in a similar manner by destroying towers in the United States so that it would feel some of what we felt and to be deterred from killing our children and women - OBL, October 2004
<quoted text>
That is exactly what the government wants us to think.
The government like idiots like you.
If they told you shit doesn't stink, you would believe that too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min USSR 36,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Tony17 545,155
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Stilgar Fifrawi 744,259
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min I B Eagle 228,600
Is Christianity a Religion? (Nov '08) 28 min yon 89
Topix posters who are children of Satan the Devil 32 min Doctor REALITY 4
Is Chris Brown a Gang Member Now? 33 min DJames181 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 38 min BenAdam 601,443
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr WesternNationsAWo... 174,211

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE