53,945 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#257339 Jul 10, 2013
A science major dropout doesn't have the credentials that 1700 architects and engineers, most with 20+ years experience.
Once again... what are your credentials in architectural structures?
What are my credentials? 1700 architects, engineers just to name a few.
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so clueless you can't even ask a relevant question.
I was a science major and figured out I could make more money in the oil patch than completing my BSc and going into my chosen program.
As it turns out, I made the right choice and getting my BSc is now on my bucket list. I was a couple courses shy of completion.
But that irrelevant to the fact that you're oblivious to what constitutes good science. And I can say that with complete confidence as I have the requisite knowledge to know I'm correct.
Again, how many of those who signed Gage$ petition have knowledge of tall structures as those associated with the CTBUH?
Answer, none.
But you cling to your appeal to authority while completely ignoring those who are proficient in the required area.
Good luck with that and have fun being a laughing stock.
And next to you I'm Newton!
onemale

Pana, IL

#257340 Jul 10, 2013
According to an EX-CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer...
Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#257341 Jul 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey newton , how many of the ctbuh people have actually built tall steel buildings like Frank De Martini, in real life ? not make believe on a computer .....
So who would have more expedience there sir issac ?
Do we have the same definition of experience or do I need to consult merriam webster again ? I'm just joking about the last question ...
You get everything ( your neighbors and the travel ways )back to somewhat normal up in the mountains my friend?
I'm wrapping up in corpus in a couple days and going back to fort worth for about a month then I to lake travis for about 6 weeks .But I think I'm gonna wind up back down here . I found a little shanty down on oso bay ,( in flower mound not sure if it's spelled right ) needs a little work but it's two lots and 3 blocks from the bay and very affordable !! a cash deal !! hell yes !!
Well as far as I've seen Frank Demartini never built and high rises and the members of the Counsil on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitats do nothing but....so your bluff failed.

Sorry.

But lets see what the man who did build the towers say,

"We should not and can not design buildings and structures to resist the impact of these aircraft. Instead, we must concentrate our efforts on keeping aircraft away from our tall buildings, sports stadiums, symbolic buildings, atomic plants, and other potential targets"

Leslie Robertson, Structural Engineer, WTC

http://www.nae.edu/Publications/TheBridge/Arc...

Oh and Frank Demartini doesn't have the opportunity to defend his words so exploiting a very wrong comment made by the ARCHITECT who was hired to run the day to day business of dealing with trade unions and city hall for the WTC complex without his ability to input his views after the fact seems quite inappropriate.

Edmonton, Canada

#257342 Jul 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>You evidently don't understand how the grammatical structure of english literature works . And that my friend beats any type of so called science when READING a report provided by the government .
This is my impression . Wanna respond to my other posts......or should I ask someone else?

:)
You're so hung up on trying to defend your decision to mindlessly accept a theory is wrong that you completely ignore what w scientific theory is and that the vernacular of the WTC report is exactly the same as every scientific theory known.

I've even given you multiple examples of that fact. Your argument regarding language is less than weak.

I don't read every post, nor do I respond to everyone given real world obligations that don't allow that kind of time right now, but I do address every direct question put to me.

Edmonton, Canada

#257343 Jul 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>The way the report is written also determines the validity of the science chosen to produce a pre determined outcome .
Did I say predetermined . Funny so does the nist report .......
An educated guess. A mere theory .
That's a claim which requires proof.

I haven't seen any.

Edmonton, Canada

#257344 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>A science major dropout doesn't have the credentials that 1700 architects and engineers, most with 20+ years experience.
You're such a mindless idiot that I almost feel sad for you.

Your "1700" expurts include not one with the relevant knowledge to compare with an organization like the CTBUH yet you completely ignore real experts in favour of charlatans who spew idiotic crap a science major drop out can tear apart.

You stand at CNC roundy round all day without a clue about the properties of the materials being machined.

I apply physics and chemistry everyday and have that work critiqued by in-house and client engineers.

My credentials are so far beyond some random Internet moron who mindlessly posts crap which proves he hasn't got a clue about simple concepts such as the difference between static and dynamic forces it isn't even funny.

Yet I laugh like hell at you losers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257345 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
A science major dropout doesn't have the credentials that 1700 architects and engineers, most with 20+ years experience.
<quoted text>
If you don't know the difference between static and dynamic how do you differentiate junk science from real science.

By an appeal to architects?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257346 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
They seem to be tolerating it, but they might cut slack to the Special Olympics branch of twoofer claims.

Any link on that one yet?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257347 Jul 10, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't know the difference between static and dynamic how do you differentiate junk science from real science.
By an appeal to architects?
You, like your faithful sidekicks are pathetic, you continue to dispute experts while believing the inexperienced crackpots in highrise building construction.
You know anymore about static and dynamic forces than a goat does about good matters.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257348 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You know anymore about static and dynamic forces than a goat does about good matters.
Huh? You make no sense but think motion and rest.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257349 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
Ever find a link on that one yet or are you just making things up?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257350 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
According to an EX-CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer...
Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened
You two have much in common!

In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that LINDAUER WAS UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial. HE NOTED THAT THE SEVERITY OF LINDAUER'S MENTAL ILLNESS, WHICH HE DESCRIBED AS A "LENGTHY DELUSIONAL HISTORY", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, AND THE RECORD SHOWS THAT EVEN LAY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT SHE IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBED."

AT A HEARING IN JULY 2008, LINDAUER TOLD REPORTERS THAT SHE HAD BEEN A CIA ASSET, AND SAID SHE HAD "BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY AND SCAPEGOATED".

In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City REAFFIRMED THAT LINDAUER WAS MENTALLY UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL—despite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary. PRESKA RULED THAT LINDAUER'S BELIEF IN HER CONNECTION TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WAS EVIDENCE OF HER INSANITY

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257351 Jul 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I really prefer the plain o ten for a dollar tail on type . AS my addiction is such that when I do sins ,speed, junk and rats ass for about a week straight three would only last about two fixes.
That's 14 a week .
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?

Edmonton, Canada

#257352 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You, like your faithful sidekicks are pathetic, you continue to dispute experts while believing the inexperienced crackpots in highrise building construction.
Right.

Inexperienced like the guy who designed the WTC towers as opposed to a high school physics teacher who can't tell the difference between statics and dynamics.

If you didn't have entertainment value you'd be absolutely useless.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257353 Jul 10, 2013
You believe too much of the government BS
If the government told you that sh_t doesn't stink you would believe it.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You two have much in common!
In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that LINDAUER WAS UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial. HE NOTED THAT THE SEVERITY OF LINDAUER'S MENTAL ILLNESS, WHICH HE DESCRIBED AS A "LENGTHY DELUSIONAL HISTORY", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, AND THE RECORD SHOWS THAT EVEN LAY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT SHE IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBED."
AT A HEARING IN JULY 2008, LINDAUER TOLD REPORTERS THAT SHE HAD BEEN A CIA ASSET, AND SAID SHE HAD "BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY AND SCAPEGOATED".
In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City REAFFIRMED THAT LINDAUER WAS MENTALLY UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL—despite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary. PRESKA RULED THAT LINDAUER'S BELIEF IN HER CONNECTION TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WAS EVIDENCE OF HER INSANITY
onemale

Pana, IL

#257354 Jul 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Inexperienced like the guy who designed the WTC towers as opposed to a high school physics teacher who can't tell the difference between statics and dynamics.
If you didn't have entertainment value you'd be absolutely useless.
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257355 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
You believe too much of the government BS
If the government told you that sh_t doesn't stink you would believe it.
<quoted text>
LMAO, So any basis to dispute the claim by multiple judges?

Or is it you that lie, let's see in the next post!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257356 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you link me to any quote of this nature what so ever, OR ARE YOU LYING?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257357 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?
And those rodents carry deadly diseases.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257358 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Well, most are not Engineers but are in the liberal arts and architects, LMAO, but hey, be a sheeple, just believe whatever you are told.

PS: Do you think AIDS was bio-engineered to wipe out your race?(There is a huge flaw in that theory).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Catcher1 774,098
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 4 min BhuvanS 1,251
YENIKÖY – INDESIT Servis 299 I5 34 Servisi Yeni... 13 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 18 min Ricky F 23,960
INDESIT SERVIS Tarabya (( O2I2 )) 299 I5 34 IND... 20 min hizmetlerimizservis 1
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 22 min Ricky F 53,252
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 40 min Lyndi 175,558
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Estelle 559,061
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 604,842
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Barnsweb 441,758
More from around the web