yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257348 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You know anymore about static and dynamic forces than a goat does about good matters.
Huh? You make no sense but think motion and rest.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257349 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
Ever find a link on that one yet or are you just making things up?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257350 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
According to an EX-CIA Asset, Susan Lindauer...
Bush & Cheney Knew About 9/11 Months Before It Happened
You two have much in common!

In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that LINDAUER WAS UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial. HE NOTED THAT THE SEVERITY OF LINDAUER'S MENTAL ILLNESS, WHICH HE DESCRIBED AS A "LENGTHY DELUSIONAL HISTORY", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, AND THE RECORD SHOWS THAT EVEN LAY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT SHE IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBED."

AT A HEARING IN JULY 2008, LINDAUER TOLD REPORTERS THAT SHE HAD BEEN A CIA ASSET, AND SAID SHE HAD "BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY AND SCAPEGOATED".

In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City REAFFIRMED THAT LINDAUER WAS MENTALLY UNFIT TO STAND TRIALódespite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary. PRESKA RULED THAT LINDAUER'S BELIEF IN HER CONNECTION TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WAS EVIDENCE OF HER INSANITY

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257351 Jul 10, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I really prefer the plain o ten for a dollar tail on type . AS my addiction is such that when I do sins ,speed, junk and rats ass for about a week straight three would only last about two fixes.
That's 14 a week .
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257352 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>You, like your faithful sidekicks are pathetic, you continue to dispute experts while believing the inexperienced crackpots in highrise building construction.
You know anymore about static and dynamic forces than a goat does about good matters.
Right.

Inexperienced like the guy who designed the WTC towers as opposed to a high school physics teacher who can't tell the difference between statics and dynamics.

If you didn't have entertainment value you'd be absolutely useless.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257353 Jul 10, 2013
You believe too much of the government BS
If the government told you that sh_t doesn't stink you would believe it.
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You two have much in common!
In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan. In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that LINDAUER WAS UNFIT TO STAND TRIAL and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial. HE NOTED THAT THE SEVERITY OF LINDAUER'S MENTAL ILLNESS, WHICH HE DESCRIBED AS A "LENGTHY DELUSIONAL HISTORY", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, AND THE RECORD SHOWS THAT EVEN LAY PEOPLE RECOGNIZE THAT SHE IS SERIOUSLY DISTURBED."
AT A HEARING IN JULY 2008, LINDAUER TOLD REPORTERS THAT SHE HAD BEEN A CIA ASSET, AND SAID SHE HAD "BEEN HUNG OUT TO DRY AND SCAPEGOATED".
In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City REAFFIRMED THAT LINDAUER WAS MENTALLY UNFIT TO STAND TRIALódespite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary. PRESKA RULED THAT LINDAUER'S BELIEF IN HER CONNECTION TO THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WAS EVIDENCE OF HER INSANITY
onemale

Pana, IL

#257354 Jul 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
Inexperienced like the guy who designed the WTC towers as opposed to a high school physics teacher who can't tell the difference between statics and dynamics.
If you didn't have entertainment value you'd be absolutely useless.
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257355 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
You believe too much of the government BS
If the government told you that sh_t doesn't stink you would believe it.
<quoted text>
LMAO, So any basis to dispute the claim by multiple judges?

Or is it you that lie, let's see in the next post!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257356 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
Can you link me to any quote of this nature what so ever, OR ARE YOU LYING?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257357 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I love good customers. Keep the orders coming. Rat's ass goes well with those things. Just chew a couple of times and down the hatch she goes. Who knows, rats and mice have all the nutritional requirements of a cat, why not humans?
And those rodents carry deadly diseases.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257358 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
Well, most are not Engineers but are in the liberal arts and architects, LMAO, but hey, be a sheeple, just believe whatever you are told.

PS: Do you think AIDS was bio-engineered to wipe out your race?(There is a huge flaw in that theory).
contentWarning

AOL

#257359 Jul 10, 2013

Discerning EVIL SPIRITS in TV Preachers --

http://youtu.be/14h0k0PAz1Y

Santa Cruz, CA

#257360 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Which engineers and architects? The ones who slept through their classes and have no idea what is involved in demolishing buildings and holding them together? ROFTLMAO

How about those 20 pilots who say it is impossible to crash a plane into the Pentagon?

Santa Cruz, CA

#257361 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And those rodents carry deadly diseases.
Hey, what's a little disease between friends?

Paranoia is a mental illness too. Same difference right?

Edmonton, Canada

#257362 Jul 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>It's laughable to think I'm going to believe you and not the 1700 architects and engineers.
What's really laughable is you believe landscape engineers over the guy who actually built the towers and an organization full of tall building professionals.

Then there's your own non-existent understanding of science.

Go back and clean around that lathe again kid...do it right this time. It's the pinnacle of your future career.

Edmonton, Canada

#257363 Jul 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, what's a little disease between friends?

Paranoia is a mental illness too. Same difference right?
I think his problem is a common one among the twoof crowd...he's addicted to stupid.

Santa Cruz, CA

#257364 Jul 10, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I think his problem is a common one among the twoof crowd...he's addicted to stupid.
Really? I think he is just in love with his own opinion.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257365 Jul 11, 2013
We have all heard how smart and clever the alleged terrorist were to mastermind the hit on the twin towers...
If they were so smart, the plane that hit the south tower flew directly over a nuclear power plant. If they would have hit it, that would have dealt us a much heavier blow and created 100's of thousands of causalities. Radiation would have spread like wildfire, millions would be without power. Rescue operations would be paralyzed due to the widespread radiation contamination. Thousands of acres would have been made into a wasteland, it could have wrecked the economy.

Why didn't they hit that nuclear power plant?
How can a plane fly around hijacked for 2 to 3 hours and the military be so inconfident not to send up intercept jets?
Five of the alleged hijackers have been found alive, how did they manage that?
Why is it that none of the flight manifests show any of the alleged hijackers on any plane on that day?

The alleged ringleader liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, sleep with strippers and eat pork.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257366 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Which engineers and architects? The ones who slept through their classes and have no idea what is involved in demolishing buildings and holding them together? ROFTLMAO
How about those 20 pilots who say it is impossible to crash a plane into the Pentagon?
You know, the ones who can't design high-rise buildings.
All the problems we have with the high-rise buildings tipping over.
No one will work in them because they are unsafe.
I have to say something ignorant like the above so you will believe it..
onemale

Pana, IL

#257367 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I think he is just in love with his own opinion.
Nope I just trust the opinions of the experts.
I have no reason to trust you or your phoney opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min AN NFL FAN 120,789
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Hidingfromyou 797,314
Young teenies 51 min jose 2
Moses never existed 1 hr karl44 1,230
sexy boobs (Jul '14) 1 hr LALIT KUMAR 2
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr karl44 649
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr lil whispers 607,268
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 568,697
More from around the web