Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257525 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
I need to clarify; I never said we are currently in a police state, I only indicated we are swiftly drifting towards it. I have included proof in the following:
For example: When gun control first started, the only people who couldn't buy a gun was the ones who used guns in a crime. That was reasonable, but since then they have been chipping away a piece at a time, to the point they have gotten carried away. For example: In Louisiana and Boston they used the disasters to bust down citizen's doors and confiscate their guns, People Were Beaten and Women Were Raped, and Troops Were Ordered to Kill All Americans Who Would Not Turn In Guns
Need proof?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FyfkQkchlu4XX
Now they are doing the same thing with the Patriot Act. Bush started it and Obama has added to it, it never ends, just like gun control but, but it's not really gun control it is people control. When they chip away a piece at a time most people won't notice. Where's the proof on that sentence? The attacks I have received on here.
Here is what a former Secret Service Agent says about gun control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Who is "They?"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257526 Jul 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dr Shrink loves you too,
only not earthly lust love
AGAPE LOVE REACH BEYOND MILLIONS MILES FROM MARS,
look at www.barnesreviw.com and request book about 9.11.2001
I think I prefer Earth to Mars bro.

Peace and love be with you always. You are GREAT!!!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#257527 Jul 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I prefer Earth to Mars bro.
Peace and love be with you always. You are GREAT!!!
sorry
because you are earthly
but dr Shrink is built from different minerals way way way far away from Mars
'only temporarly residing on this earth and breathing this air,cause dr Shrink many times ugly farts

it look like that your air is not healthy food for proper digestion

I don't accpet peace,because to many turbulences around cause poor confussion and everything divide in little pieces, for example piece of s...piece of cake,piece of land, peace in middle east,
to many peaces is not healthy for well being of antiground earth creatures like dr Shrink

have good day mister WW

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257528 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They have been attacking freedom of speech ever since the Patriot Act... it's just a matter of time.
Back in the old days the seat belt law would not have NEVER got off the ground. They don't give a crap about traffic safety, it's about people control. The younger generation doesn't know any better, they grew up with it, they think that's the way life is suppose to be.
Patriot Act?...

Fire in a crowded theatre?...

Freedom of speech and freedom of the press have been under attack since one man took exception to what another man said...

And Uggh hit him with his club...

Good men and women are still doing everything in their power to assure we continue to enjoy those freedoms...

Paranoia doesn't help...

Standing your ground does...

The fact that you are still allowed to post what you do should tell you something...

Like the happy 6th day of rammydan...

allah be praised that muslims have sent him another 135 bodies in 35 separate muslim on muslim murderfest attacks...

In the first 5 days...

All murdered in allah's name for islam...

When I can no longer make posts such as this...

You should determine that the time for worries has passed...

Dorchester , MA

#257529 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again I trust the experts/professionals in their field.
It is possible a few of these could still be wrong but not 1700 architects and engineers.
1700 professionals are wrong? Yeah Right, pigs can fly too.
If we included all engineers in America alone...

Those highly degreed in science, math and physics...

Your 1700 become 0.0825%

Or .9992 fine...on the side of no hanky panky

And that's assuming that your 0.0825% of all engineers/architects that support your opinions are bonafide engineers that really do support you...

Rather that just question some one aspect of the NIST Report...

Such as the semantic language contained within one sentence somewhere within the Report...

EG

Probability of collapse...

Dorchester , MA

#257530 Jul 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant bro. Seat belts actually work.
They save lives...

Of many of those that claim that seat belts trapped them in a burning car...

The victims would not have survived the impact either way...

And autopsies found no smoke in the lungs of those 'burned' to death...

Unless government conspirators also covered up and falsified these autopsy results in order to make the wearing of seat belts more acceptable in their world domination plans...

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2005/0...

Motorcycle helmets also save lives...
Charlie Sheen

Marshville, NC

#257531 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
For example: In Louisiana and Boston they used the disasters to bust down citizen's doors and confiscate their guns, People Were Beaten and Women Were Raped, and Troops Were Ordered to Kill All Americans Who Would Not Turn In Guns
False and unconstitutional under District of Columbia v. Heller & McDonald v. Chicago.
Charlie Sheen

Marshville, NC

#257532 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
Here is what a former Secret Service Agent says about gun control:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GrrsYc0O9N8XX
And here is what a DEA agent says about gun control, well worth a watch, he goes a bit gangster on his foot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Dorchester , MA

#257533 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, they brainwash everyone into believing that.
The fact still remains, it is about people control.
I had a 3rd cousin who burned to death (at age 19) in an auto crash... and yes she was wearing her seat belt... it didn't save her.
And just to beg the question...

Did the seat belt cause her death?...

Dorchester , MA

#257534 Jul 13, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, they brainwash everyone into believing that.
The fact still remains, it is about people control.
I had a 3rd cousin who burned to death (at age 19) in an auto crash... and yes she was wearing her seat belt... it didn't save her.
snopes addresses seat belts

http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/seatbelt.a...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257535 Jul 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And just to beg the question...
Did the seat belt cause her death?...
It could have, if the latch stuck,(that has happened) that is unknown the whole car was burnt to a crisp and so was she.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257536 Jul 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
False and unconstitutional under District of Columbia v. Heller & McDonald v. Chicago.
There you go again disputing government documents.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257537 Jul 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
snopes addresses seat belts
http://www.snopes.com/autos/techno/seatbelt.a...
Over the years Snopes has become very biased.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257538 Jul 13, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And here is what a DEA agent says about gun control, well worth a watch, he goes a bit gangster on his foot.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E5iIY0zelGIXX
I have watched many videos from law enforcement officers who said they NEVER arrested anyone for a gun crime, that was committed by the person that the gun was register too.

Dorchester , MA

#257539 Jul 13, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this professional from A&E
Urban Activist?
http://www2.ae911truth.org/profile.php...
Just because he claims he's degreed yet mysteriously forgets to include what his degree was earned in but does indeed state that he is an urban activist...

WTF is an urban activist?...

Dorchester , MA

#257540 Jul 13, 2013

Dorchester , MA

#257541 Jul 13, 2013
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can write equations for simple structures that can be solved exactly. As the structure becomes more complex so do the equations and they become more and more difficult to solve even though they can give exact answers. Finite element solutions assemble the structure in many simple parts and provide a solution that is less exact though still sufficiently accurate to provide satisfactorily accurate answers.
And yes, the structure of an aircraft has a limited lifetime, but modern inspection and maintenance routines keep aging from having a measurable affect on a collision with a building.
Probably why the word 'probability' is frequently used in Scientific Reports and journals...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257542 Jul 13, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "They?"
Thank you my friend, I'm so glad you asked:
it is the law makers/politicians.

It is much easier to hide your head in the sand and look at the world in rose colored glasses but when the day of reckoning comes it will be too late. You or your sister or wife or daughter or mother could be the next one raped.

Now that I have your attention... What is the solution: It's very simple, get to the source, stop voting for the one's who helped impose this madness, who are none other than INCUMBENT POLITICANS. And stop voting for the one's behind it, who are Democrats and Republicans. Start voting for Independents, even though they may not win, we will sending a clear message, when the politicians start losing votes it will rein-in them it. THATÂ’s WHAT THE VOTING PROCESS WAS PUT IN PLACE FOR!!!(Read Jesse Ventura's book entitled "DemoCRIPS and ReBLOODlicans" you will never vote for either again)

Next, Spread The Word

In the end you will say one of two things, I'm glad I did or I wish I had, the choice is yours.

Dorchester , MA

#257543 Jul 13, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The best so far
Biography: J. Marx Ayres, BSME, P.E.; Consulting Mechanical Engineer; American Society of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Fellow/Life Member.
LOL

So you are asserting that the 'opinion' of a HyVac engineer is NOT more valid than the opinions of those that have practical experience in physics and mathematics and buildings and automotive pretty much every/any other occupation that require analytical thought processes?...

Except maybe someone with a degree in Urban Activism
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257544 Jul 13, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If we included all engineers in America alone...
Those highly degreed in science, math and physics...
Your 1700 become 0.0825%
Or .9992 fine...on the side of no hanky panky
And that's assuming that your 0.0825% of all engineers/architects that support your opinions are bonafide engineers that really do support you...
Rather that just question some one aspect of the NIST Report...
Such as the semantic language contained within one sentence somewhere within the Report...
EG
Probability of collapse...
There are many more than 1700, 1700 are the only ones who have the balls to sign the petition for a new investigation.
While we are on the subject... what is wrong with a new and independent investigation??? If the government is honest, it could put a lot of conspiracies to rest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 46 min Paul McCartney is... 659
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 1 hr Doctor REALITY 23
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quirky 42,522
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 4
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 2 hr IDontWantThis 1
HOLLYWOOD striving to delete prayer from scripts 3 hr haha 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 hr Robert F 690,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Aura Mytha 989,879
More from around the web