no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257254 Jul 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Low rent homes huh? Yea, you will really enjoy my deluxe rat's ass, tail on.
Yes , like I said I'm in a rut !! But your deluxe rats ass's aren't for my pleasure . I'm giving them as gifts to a few anal retentive people I've met on this thread . I really hope they like them . I'm afraid they won't get the full effect because it sounds like there head is still in there ass . But possibly our sense of humor is far more advanced or morbid than theirs or I'm going about it the wrong way.........

Nahhh I really don't give a rat's ass !!!
Thanks for the reprieve from the monotony of he said she said bullshit !
peace !!
:)
John Paul Jones

United States

#257255 Jul 7, 2013
I have noticed that in the passage of time a rabble rouser such as Alex Jones has profitted quite well.
Jones with elevated voice suckered his followers into 911 keychains, coffee cups, tee shirts, and convoluted books and magazines.

5 years ago there was a good handful of Jonesbots pushing links like there was no tomorrow....notice how Jones chose not to touch the tripe of 2012 for it''s lack of a very complex "base product".
For scumbags like Jones the victims of 911 are no more of a worry than a cloudy day.
The scant posters who deny the official story just love confrontation....there are quite a few internet warriors looking for the good fight......what a joke.

Fort Worth

#257256 Jul 7, 2013
John Paul Jones wrote:
I have noticed that in the passage of time a rabble rouser such as Alex Jones has profitted quite well.
Jones with elevated voice suckered his followers into 911 keychains, coffee cups, tee shirts, and convoluted books and magazines.
5 years ago there was a good handful of Jonesbots pushing links like there was no tomorrow....notice how Jones chose not to touch the tripe of 2012 for it''s lack of a very complex "base product".
For scumbags like Jones the victims of 911 are no more of a worry than a cloudy day.
The scant posters who deny the official story just love confrontation....there are quite a few internet warriors looking for the good fight......what a joke.
I guess the few people that believe the official story ( isn't a story something you make up ?) aren't looking to fight because they avoid confrontation by attacking the individuals looking for the real answers... I have yet to be provided with the "baseline performance equation " used by the "official" investigators (nist) to determine their "global collapse " story , explaining the " PROBABLE collapse sequence " of the world trade center towers 1 & 2......
Now that is a joke !.

This is a very relevant request as this is absolute reason for their explanation of "global collapse" .
If fea's were used , provide the equations, provide a link to the equations , or give me a name of some one who can. I don't mind contacting real people .

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257257 Jul 7, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , like I said I'm in a rut !! But your deluxe rats ass's aren't for my pleasure . I'm giving them as gifts to a few anal retentive people I've met on this thread . I really hope they like them . I'm afraid they won't get the full effect because it sounds like there head is still in there ass . But possibly our sense of humor is far more advanced or morbid than theirs or I'm going about it the wrong way.........
Nahhh I really don't give a rat's ass !!!
Thanks for the reprieve from the monotony of he said she said bullshit !
peace !!
:)
Yea peace bro.... U R welcome.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257259 Jul 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you follow current events as poorly as you follow historical ones.

You define freedom as the rights your Monarchy allows you to have.

IRS targeting political groups. NSA targeting all Americans. FBI killing unarmed witnesses to cover the Boston bombing. CIA killing journalists by remotely controlling their cars into trees...

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4FHCCB6F...

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T8UGOP790...

The new freedom is police arresting people for filming them doing their jobs on a public street. If the police are ashamed of their actions just start wearing masks and covering up their badges like good Soviets.

http://youtu.be/GZR58d77a4A

And not to mention NIST covering up the destruction of WTC physical evidence.

These are just a few examples of the death of the Constitution, and why you can only repeat the words "charlatan", and "relevant professionals" who base their public statements on normalcy bias because fear of smear campaigns and death by the state.

This is why

Insults Are Easier
But what's really funny is, regardless of isolated incidents (most of which loons like you misrepresent), the constitution is alive and well.

But don't worry Ignorance, "they're" still out to get you...if only "they" had the power to keep all this from the media!

Edmonton, Canada

#257260 Jul 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question . Avoiding the answer is a silly way of proving your right!

So WERE HIS ASSETS FROZEN FOR TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ?
This is where I have zero respect for conspiracy theorists.

That question was answered and you're now avoiding admitting you were dead wrong.

Prescott Bush having an association with a German company in violation with war time rules does not, nor will it ever, amount to "funding Hitler".

Edmonton, Canada

#257261 Jul 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
More freedom spreading...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Insults Are Easier
Too bad "they" kept you from posting that...

Fort Worth

#257262 Jul 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where I have zero respect for conspiracy theorists.
That question was answered and you're now avoiding admitting you were dead wrong.
Prescott Bush having an association with a German company in violation with war time rules does not, nor will it ever, amount to "funding Hitler".
If his assets were frozen for trading with the enemy it means he DID NOT STOP DEALING WITH THE ENEMY , or they would not have been frozen.
His assets were frozen this is fact so this is not a conspiracy , nor is it a theory . Do you deny this?

What type of german company was it, pph?
I believe it was a bank was it not ?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257263 Jul 8, 2013
According to the official story the upper weight supposedly drove down the undamaged lower part.
The videos clearly show the upper part disintegrated in midair and was blown over the sides, so where is the weight?
The only thing above was dust and smoke.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the official report states is the Upper sections of the Towers acted like a piledriver...
It did NOT state that a pile driver was used on the upper sections...
A big difference...
A piledriver basically uses a large mass dropped at some velocity to drive a target down...
If the target is unable to have the resultant force transferred into downward motion...
The target is damaged according to the forces involved in the mass at velocity...
There we are again...
Mass at velocity...
These are used to breakup concrete as in old runways and old highways...
Also to drive pilings deep for foundations and docks...
Another curious bit about a piledriver...
It must be made out of a more substantial/harder/stronger material than the target...
Or it will be damaged also...
onemale

Pana, IL

#257264 Jul 8, 2013
Frank De Martini WTC construction boss architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core.

onemale

Pana, IL

#257265 Jul 8, 2013

Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...

In a Police State you do NOT question authority.

JFK said we should always question authority... looks like he said the wrong thing

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257266 Jul 8, 2013
what caused 20 stories of structural steel to "disintergrate" !?!??!!?!?
onemale wrote:
According to the official story the upper weight supposedly drove down the undamaged lower part.
The videos clearly show the upper part disintegrated in midair and was blown over the sides, so where is the weight?
<quoted text>

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257267 Jul 8, 2013
Buildings did survive the jet impacts
onemale wrote:
Frank De Martini WTC construction boss architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gYSV2OxAvZEXX

Santa Cruz, CA

#257268 Jul 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Blown over huh? Any proof of that.

Anyone can see the upper parts tilted into the hole cut by the aircraft impact.

Disintegration?

The building isn't designed to come down in one piece. The outer structures were tied together through the floor trusses connected with only 5/8" bolts which sheared from the stress. The huge chunks then pealed off as evidenced by the debris field.

Wanna by some rat's ass? They are going fast.

Fort Worth

#257269 Jul 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Disintegration?
The building isn't designed to come down in one piece. The outer structures were tied together through the floor trusses connected with only 5/8" bolts which sheared from the stress. The huge chunks then pealed off as evidenced by the debris field.
lol!!

Santa Cruz, CA

#257270 Jul 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!
Thank you. The building certainly wasn't blown over by Twoofer Dust. That's for sure.

Fort Worth

#257271 Jul 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Disintegration?
I hope he got his introductory offer we sent him. It was shipped in a plain brown wrapper, though . Some times people over look things when they're not wrapped in a fancy package........ Tail on , right ?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257272 Jul 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
And this happened when and how do you rectify that false claim with the very open and public twoof movement?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257273 Jul 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know anything about me unless I posted it on line you idiot .
Well, As dishonest as you are all I know for sure is you are the Danna Plato of the twoof moment.

Santa Cruz, CA

#257274 Jul 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he got his introductory offer we sent him. It was shipped in a plain brown wrapper, though . Some times people over look things when they're not wrapped in a fancy package........ Tail on , right ?
Of course it was, according to your wishes. My bright pink packaging is even more popular. Imagine opening your pretty pink box to find ten of the most beautiful rat's asses you have ever seen. Your cat will be jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is A Race War Brewing? 2 min yon 53
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 559,647
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 9 min WasteWater 5,112
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 12 min WasteWater 96,747
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min Aura Mytha 775,640
Most Topix Posters Are Douche Bags (May '09) 20 min d pantz 6
Talk to Demi Lovato (Jul '08) 20 min Sara 662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 42 min preteen girl 605,050
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Chris Clearwater 175,684
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr duststorm 441,786
More from around the web