well, im not sure

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257221 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You' full of B.S.
Building 7 was a football field away from the towers and it had very little damage. The buildings surrounding were severely damaged and they didn't collapse.
My question is: Building 7 had over 47 massive vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How did that happen???
It had major damage as evidenced by witnesses...

A progressive collapse does not require all beams to be removed at the same time...

It merely requires critical supporting beams to fail in such a way that progressive beams also fail until the collapse ensues...

All demolitions of buildings have one thing in common...

A progressive repeating of explosions...

The sounds of the explosions can be heard a half mile away...progressive explosions

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

A loud one...

Dorchester , MA

#257222 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you really believe your own B.S.
My question is: Building 7 had over 47 vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How does your static and dynamic forces work in that fashion???
How the loss of one column could have caused the progressive collapse of WTC7

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives/2007-11/...

Dorchester , MA

#257223 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems you really believe your own B.S.
My question is: Building 7 had over 47 vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How does your static and dynamic forces work in that fashion???
Another

http://www.debunking911.com/pull.htm

Dorchester , MA

#257224 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no building expert and neither are you, the 1700 architects, engineers and physicists for 9/11 Truth are, those professionals are the one's I'm listening too, and certainly not a crackpot like you.
Is the theological professor included in those 1700?...

Dorchester , MA

#257225 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true the upper stories did disintergrate and sent large chucks out from the building, the videos makes that very clear.
So where was the pile driver to bring down the undamaged part of the building???
Oops you just stepped on your own dick.
Who introduced a piledriver?...

You need to prove that a piledriver was used...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257226 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
Hey W.W. you got any of that rats ass I think I need some to give .....lol !!!!
New street drug or do you just inject the real thing?

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257227 Jul 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny...
My nut friends might say that proves that we've only been here 6000 years...
I'd have to counter with how the heck did we get to Texas from Eden so danged fast...
747 maybe?
That's a cool story tho...
The water divers are very rare...
Since the aquifers are protected water supplies...
And one misstep (peeing in the water) could contaminate for millions...
:-)
Yea he's a pretty cool dude..
Has some interesting adventures fun to listen to.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257228 Jul 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? That was the official report that supposedly caused the collapse.
But the videos clearly show that was untrue.

Fort Worth

#257229 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
I fail to see how rat's asses have to do with 9/11
I see you are still in your own little world,
OR you have a bizarre fetish for rat's asses.
I can see you've never received one as a gift or you would be fascinated with them also . If you send me your address I'll have 10 sent to you ,too. I'm in a giving mood and I'm sure my new supplier could use the business . But it already looks your anal retentive and they might cause you to lighten up.:)
onemale

Pana, IL

#257230 Jul 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? That was in the official report that supposedly caused the collapse

Fort Worth

#257231 Jul 6, 2013
Hey W.W. I need ten more sent to onemale . Can you maybe put a bow on these and possibly a card that says please accept this as a token of our friendship. And maybe ask for forgiveness for being so un caring about his views . I mean for my forgiveness not yours ... you know what I mean ....
Sign it ,the guy that gives a rats ass ! lmfao
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257232 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? That was in the official report that supposedly caused the collapse
False. Page number and link!

Fort Worth

#257233 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie will be so happy with his gifts, I'm sure he will be sharing them with all his friends too.
Man if this keeps up I may have to start a running tab if at all possible . Never fails though I've always been a pioneer into new ways to pleasure !!!!!!!!

Fort Worth

#257234 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly of course you inject them . Go to your local pharmacy ask for the largest syringe they have ( but you should already know this right ...doc ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ) pull the plunger insert the product stick the plunger back in inject it into anus . sometimes a little petroleum jelly helps .
Important you must remove your head BEFORE injection or it voids the warranty and kills the high !

Also leave the tail on it unless you are a sick bastard and just want to kill them... LMFAO

Fort Worth

#257235 Jul 6, 2013
Oh yeah charlie , Maybe you should start with two at a time since your cranium probably made the rectal cavity enlarged and I want you to get the full effect . I'm thinkin about becoming a major dealer if my supplier can keep up and I need to get you hooked !!!!

The tail is for removal okay , don't leave them in to long after they stop moving or it breaks off and a proctoligist is required . You know, your local head doctor .

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Manhattan, New York

#257237 Jul 6, 2013
Spending ANOTHER Friday night in your mom's basement posting
on an Internet forum ...... Yeah, that says a lot !!!!

You should try;

RENT-A-FRIEND.COM
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Oh yes, the tired idiotic argument that states a simplistic belief that American liberty is judged based on the decline or nonexistent freedom of the rest of the planet.
As long as we aint the worst then we should all be grateful, right slave?
Really now, who acts more like an educated well traveled person - Radket, who spends a decade repeating poorly articulated thoughts with shoddy punctuation, or me?!?!?!? And who acts more like a drug addict (painkillers)- Charlie Sheen, who spends months talking about cat names because nobody wanted to address his limited mental capacity, and everyone just felt to sorry for him, as he copy/pastes dubunking 911 propaganda sites, or me? Moms basement, you guys, with your thousands of redundant posts, or me?
Don't bother answering, I already know how your smear campaign works.
Now I know someone who spends his life saying MORON on the internet and lying about his job and fake girlfriend will never grasp what I'm saying. Nor will the like-minded simpletons who can't see the limited nature of this fools intellect because they themselves have the same limitations of theirs. Thats ok, as none of what I say is ever intended to change the minds of these mindless sheep.
So enjoy your day Catfish, it's been real nice catchin up.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257239 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, leave my best customer alone. He is going to buy my gift wrapped rat's asses. Who knows? You could receive these beauties in the mail any day now.

Santa Cruz, CA

#257240 Jul 6, 2013
How do you like them? Tail on or tail off? What color gift wrap do you prefer?

Santa Cruz, CA

#257241 Jul 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Spending ANOTHER Friday night in your mom's basement posting
on an Internet forum ...... Yeah, that says a lot !!!!
You should try;
RENT-A-FRIEND.COM
<quoted text>
Oh man. He would go out on a date and start talking about this nonsense. The date would go to the restroom and never come back. ROTFLMAO

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Manhattan, New York

#257242 Jul 6, 2013
Excuse me waitress did you she a blond in a black dress !?!?!?

Yeah, she was leving with some guy

You mean you saw her with me

NOOOO ...... this guy was good looking
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man. He would go out on a date and start talking about this nonsense. The date would go to the restroom and never come back. ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min scaritual 797,051
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min guest 568,669
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 13 min alberto 517
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 30 min AN NFL FAN 120,785
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 58 min neverenough82 75
I live with my cousin, we had sex and we loved it. 1 hr this is my first ... 14
What Is The New World Order? 1 hr PELE78 26
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr lil whispers 607,257
Scientific proof for God's existence 9 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web