Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257373 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
The alleged ringleader liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, sleep with strippers and eat pork.
CruciFRIEDguy WAS BEHIND 9-11?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257374 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Nope I just trust the opinions of the experts.
I have no reason to trust you or your phoney opinions.
Right.

A high school physics teacher and a theologian over the structural engineer who designed the towers.

You're a useful idiot, hold the useful.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257375 Jul 11, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Because hitting and taking down the tallest buildings in America was also a symbolic gesture dufi
While I was looking at those destroyed towers in Lebanon, it occurred to me to punish the unjust one in a similar manner by destroying towers in the United States so that it would feel some of what we felt and to be deterred from killing our children and women - OBL, October 2004
<quoted text>
That is exactly what the government wants us to think.
The government like idiots like you.
If they told you shit doesn't stink, you would believe that too.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257377 Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
CruciFRIEDguy WAS BEHIND 9-11?
Goes to show you don't want the truth.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257378 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Goes to show you don't want the truth.
Sure I do, Let me ask again!
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...
In a Police State you do NOT question authority.
Ever find a link or any proof of your claim what so ever?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257379 Jul 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
A high school physics teacher and a theologian over the structural engineer who designed the towers.
You're a useful idiot, hold the useful.
And you know more than the 1700 architects and instructional engineers. Perhaps so in your own little world and in your little mind.
Instead you would rather trust a government that is imposing a Police State on us.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257380 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
We have all heard how smart and clever the alleged terrorist were to mastermind the hit on the twin towers...
If they were so smart, the plane that hit the south tower flew directly over a nuclear power plant. If they would have hit it, that would have dealt us a much heavier blow and created 100's of thousands of causalities. Radiation would have spread like wildfire, millions would be without power. Rescue operations would be paralyzed due to the widespread radiation contamination. Thousands of acres would have been made into a wasteland, it could have wrecked the economy.
Why didn't they hit that nuclear power plant?
How can a plane fly around hijacked for 2 to 3 hours and the military be so inconfident not to send up intercept jets?
Five of the alleged hijackers have been found alive, how did they manage that?
Why is it that none of the flight manifests show any of the alleged hijackers on any plane on that day?
The alleged ringleader liked to get drunk, snort cocaine, sleep with strippers and eat pork.
That's very simple. The hijackers were targeting iconic symbols of the American System. In fact, the Trade Towers were a previous target. The Bin Laden family were architects. They anticipated the demise of the two towers along with the White House and a heavily damaged Pentagon. They succeeded with the Twin Towers, failed to reach the White House and slightly damaged the Pentagon.

Location hidden

#257381 Jul 11, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem my friend , ohhh that last batch was exceptional !
very fresh and lots of disease !! Man they sure would be good with my other drugs AND some of that hallucinatory shit charlie's hoarding !!!
I can just almost visualize (cause charlie won't hook me up) seeing the tables melting , walls bleeding , and hear the lamps speaking to me ,and feel the disease coursing through my veins as the little buggers are squirming around in my mouth !!!
What a rush just thinking about it !
lol
It is so good to hear another satisfied customer. You may be interested in my hallucinogenic rat's asses. Each is saturated with LSD and guaranteed to blow your mind. Purple Haze bro.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257382 Jul 11, 2013
So 19 Fundamentalist Arabs did not do it BECAUSE they did not do it the way you would have, LMAO, That is some solid logic.
onemale wrote:
Why didn't they hit that nuclear power plant?
OH HOLD ON!

Al-Qaida leaders say nuclear power stations were original targets
Reporter meets contender for next Bin Laden

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/sep/09/s...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257383 Jul 11, 2013
Those who would rather trust a lying government who are imposing a Police State on us, instead of trusting the structural experts... are totally out of touch with reality.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257384 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
How can a plane fly around hijacked for 2 to 3 hours and the military be so inconfident not to send up intercept jets?
They were sent up right away and no 9-11 plane was in the air for 2 to 3 hours, why do you lie?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257385 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
Five of the alleged hijackers have been found alive, how did they manage that?
Name one and I will prove you wrong, EVEN the BBC who wrote that admitted they were wrong!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257386 Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
So 19 Fundamentalist Arabs did not do it BECAUSE they did not do it the way you would have, LMAO, That is some solid logic.
<quoted text>
OH HOLD ON!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2002/sep/09/s...
If they wanted to put the hurts on us, real terrorist wouldn't stop at anything, they don't have self governing rules.

Location hidden

#257387 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If they wanted to put the hurts on us, real terrorist wouldn't stop at anything, they don't have self governing rules.
How do you know that? Are you a real terrorist?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257388 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Al-Qaida is not as qualified as you, perhaps you can join, I really could not see your use in life but suicide bomber,that just may be your ticket.

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257389 Jul 11, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know that? Are you a real terrorist?
It's called commonsense... which is something that is non-existent in your little world of make-believe.

Location hidden

#257390 Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Al-Qaida is not as qualified as you, perhaps you can join, I really could not see your use in life but suicide bomber,that just may be your ticket.
Yes indeed! Another bug on the windshield of the Great American Imperialist Machine.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257391 Jul 11, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
But we were told how smart and clever they were, how they were masterminds.
Nuclear plants are original targets???
WOW!!! I didn't know they are attacked regularly.

Location hidden

#257392 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called commonsense... which is something that is non-existent in your little world of make-believe.
Excuse me. Who believes in TWOOFER DUST and the opinions of so called engineers and architects who never did there homework to learn the intricacies of building demolition?

How long have you been having these thoughts?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257393 Jul 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
But we were told how smart and clever they were, how they were masterminds.
Nuclear plants are original targets???
WOW!!! I didn't know they are attacked regularly.
They changed their mind because of terrain and ability to strike. Where do you come up with regular attacks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 41 min Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 1 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 1 hr Scaritual 12
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MUQ2 87,838
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 1,212
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 45,789
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Lifelover 619,166
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 6 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr kent 665,093
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web