Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

54,469 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257249 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
How do you like them? Tail on or tail off? What color gift wrap do you prefer?
Tail on please !
Lets start with a plain brown wrapper so the neighbors don't get suspicious .... Maybe work our way up to express mail for freshness!!!
Man thanks for letting me in on this ground floor opportunity I've been in a rut ! You know me being a "junkie" and everything .....only charlie doesn't trust me ....
For some reason my clients ( in my real job) pay my travel expenses , per deim, give me the keys to there 500000 dollar homes and let me live there while I work for them.lol
Hope this helps me get out of my "junkie" ways.....
onemale

Pana, IL

#257250 Jul 6, 2013
From '63 Documents': Proof Of The 9/11 Cover-Up By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell

http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/government-li...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257251 Jul 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Excuse me waitress did you she a blond in a black dress !?!?!?
Yeah, she was leving with some guy
You mean you saw her with me
NOOOO ...... this guy was good looking
<quoted text>
That's right. Guys who obsess over delusional fantasies get dropped like a cheap suit.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257252 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tail on please !
Lets start with a plain brown wrapper so the neighbors don't get suspicious .... Maybe work our way up to express mail for freshness!!!
Man thanks for letting me in on this ground floor opportunity I've been in a rut ! You know me being a "junkie" and everything .....only charlie doesn't trust me ....
For some reason my clients ( in my real job) pay my travel expenses , per deim, give me the keys to there 500000 dollar homes and let me live there while I work for them.lol
Hope this helps me get out of my "junkie" ways.....
Low rent homes huh? Yea, you will really enjoy my deluxe rat's ass, tail on.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257253 Jul 7, 2013
Government Documents' are Proof of The 9/11 Cover-Up

PART 2

http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/government-li...

This comes from the book called (63 Documents The Government Doesn't Want You To Read) by Jesse Ventura and Dick Russell.

They give their opinions then they reprint every document for you to read for yourself, so you can come to your own conclusions.
.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257254 Jul 7, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Low rent homes huh? Yea, you will really enjoy my deluxe rat's ass, tail on.
Yes , like I said I'm in a rut !! But your deluxe rats ass's aren't for my pleasure . I'm giving them as gifts to a few anal retentive people I've met on this thread . I really hope they like them . I'm afraid they won't get the full effect because it sounds like there head is still in there ass . But possibly our sense of humor is far more advanced or morbid than theirs or I'm going about it the wrong way.........

Nahhh I really don't give a rat's ass !!!
Thanks for the reprieve from the monotony of he said she said bullshit !
peace !!
:)
John Paul Jones

United States

#257255 Jul 7, 2013
I have noticed that in the passage of time a rabble rouser such as Alex Jones has profitted quite well.
Jones with elevated voice suckered his followers into 911 keychains, coffee cups, tee shirts, and convoluted books and magazines.

5 years ago there was a good handful of Jonesbots pushing links like there was no tomorrow....notice how Jones chose not to touch the tripe of 2012 for it''s lack of a very complex "base product".
For scumbags like Jones the victims of 911 are no more of a worry than a cloudy day.
The scant posters who deny the official story just love confrontation....there are quite a few internet warriors looking for the good fight......what a joke.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257256 Jul 7, 2013
John Paul Jones wrote:
I have noticed that in the passage of time a rabble rouser such as Alex Jones has profitted quite well.
Jones with elevated voice suckered his followers into 911 keychains, coffee cups, tee shirts, and convoluted books and magazines.
5 years ago there was a good handful of Jonesbots pushing links like there was no tomorrow....notice how Jones chose not to touch the tripe of 2012 for it''s lack of a very complex "base product".
For scumbags like Jones the victims of 911 are no more of a worry than a cloudy day.
The scant posters who deny the official story just love confrontation....there are quite a few internet warriors looking for the good fight......what a joke.
I guess the few people that believe the official story ( isn't a story something you make up ?) aren't looking to fight because they avoid confrontation by attacking the individuals looking for the real answers... I have yet to be provided with the "baseline performance equation " used by the "official" investigators (nist) to determine their "global collapse " story , explaining the " PROBABLE collapse sequence " of the world trade center towers 1 & 2......
Now that is a joke !.

This is a very relevant request as this is absolute reason for their explanation of "global collapse" .
If fea's were used , provide the equations, provide a link to the equations , or give me a name of some one who can. I don't mind contacting real people .

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257257 Jul 7, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , like I said I'm in a rut !! But your deluxe rats ass's aren't for my pleasure . I'm giving them as gifts to a few anal retentive people I've met on this thread . I really hope they like them . I'm afraid they won't get the full effect because it sounds like there head is still in there ass . But possibly our sense of humor is far more advanced or morbid than theirs or I'm going about it the wrong way.........
Nahhh I really don't give a rat's ass !!!
Thanks for the reprieve from the monotony of he said she said bullshit !
peace !!
:)
Yea peace bro.... U R welcome.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257259 Jul 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you follow current events as poorly as you follow historical ones.

You define freedom as the rights your Monarchy allows you to have.

IRS targeting political groups. NSA targeting all Americans. FBI killing unarmed witnesses to cover the Boston bombing. CIA killing journalists by remotely controlling their cars into trees...

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T4FHCCB6F...

http://m.topix.com/forum/topstories/T8UGOP790...

The new freedom is police arresting people for filming them doing their jobs on a public street. If the police are ashamed of their actions just start wearing masks and covering up their badges like good Soviets.

http://youtu.be/GZR58d77a4A

And not to mention NIST covering up the destruction of WTC physical evidence.

These are just a few examples of the death of the Constitution, and why you can only repeat the words "charlatan", and "relevant professionals" who base their public statements on normalcy bias because fear of smear campaigns and death by the state.

This is why

Insults Are Easier
But what's really funny is, regardless of isolated incidents (most of which loons like you misrepresent), the constitution is alive and well.

But don't worry Ignorance, "they're" still out to get you...if only "they" had the power to keep all this from the media!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257260 Jul 8, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Answer the question . Avoiding the answer is a silly way of proving your right!

So WERE HIS ASSETS FROZEN FOR TRADING WITH THE ENEMY ?
This is where I have zero respect for conspiracy theorists.

That question was answered and you're now avoiding admitting you were dead wrong.

Prescott Bush having an association with a German company in violation with war time rules does not, nor will it ever, amount to "funding Hitler".

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257261 Jul 8, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
More freedom spreading...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Insults Are Easier
Too bad "they" kept you from posting that...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257262 Jul 8, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where I have zero respect for conspiracy theorists.
That question was answered and you're now avoiding admitting you were dead wrong.
Prescott Bush having an association with a German company in violation with war time rules does not, nor will it ever, amount to "funding Hitler".
If his assets were frozen for trading with the enemy it means he DID NOT STOP DEALING WITH THE ENEMY , or they would not have been frozen.
His assets were frozen this is fact so this is not a conspiracy , nor is it a theory . Do you deny this?

What type of german company was it, pph?
I believe it was a bank was it not ?
onemale

Pana, IL

#257263 Jul 8, 2013
According to the official story the upper weight supposedly drove down the undamaged lower part.
The videos clearly show the upper part disintegrated in midair and was blown over the sides, so where is the weight?
The only thing above was dust and smoke.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the official report states is the Upper sections of the Towers acted like a piledriver...
It did NOT state that a pile driver was used on the upper sections...
A big difference...
A piledriver basically uses a large mass dropped at some velocity to drive a target down...
If the target is unable to have the resultant force transferred into downward motion...
The target is damaged according to the forces involved in the mass at velocity...
There we are again...
Mass at velocity...
These are used to breakup concrete as in old runways and old highways...
Also to drive pilings deep for foundations and docks...
Another curious bit about a piledriver...
It must be made out of a more substantial/harder/stronger material than the target...
Or it will be damaged also...
onemale

Pana, IL

#257264 Jul 8, 2013
Frank De Martini WTC construction boss architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core.

onemale

Pana, IL

#257265 Jul 8, 2013

Both Bush and Obama has threaten Americans and said questioning the official 9/11 story will not be tolerated...

In a Police State you do NOT question authority.

JFK said we should always question authority... looks like he said the wrong thing

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257266 Jul 8, 2013
what caused 20 stories of structural steel to "disintergrate" !?!??!!?!?
onemale wrote:
According to the official story the upper weight supposedly drove down the undamaged lower part.
The videos clearly show the upper part disintegrated in midair and was blown over the sides, so where is the weight?
The only thing above was dust and smoke.
<quoted text>

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257267 Jul 8, 2013
Buildings did survive the jet impacts
onemale wrote:
Frank De Martini WTC construction boss architect explains it would resist jetliner impacts At the time the Twin Towers were built, the design approach of moving the support columns to the perimeter and the core.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gYSV2OxAvZEXX

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257268 Jul 8, 2013
onemale wrote:
According to the official story the upper weight supposedly drove down the undamaged lower part.
The videos clearly show the upper part disintegrated in midair and was blown over the sides, so where is the weight?
The only thing above was dust and smoke.
<quoted text>
Blown over huh? Any proof of that.

Anyone can see the upper parts tilted into the hole cut by the aircraft impact.

Disintegration?

The building isn't designed to come down in one piece. The outer structures were tied together through the floor trusses connected with only 5/8" bolts which sheared from the stress. The huge chunks then pealed off as evidenced by the debris field.

Wanna by some rat's ass? They are going fast.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257269 Jul 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Blown over huh? Any proof of that.
Anyone can see the upper parts tilted into the hole cut by the aircraft impact.
Disintegration?
The building isn't designed to come down in one piece. The outer structures were tied together through the floor trusses connected with only 5/8" bolts which sheared from the stress. The huge chunks then pealed off as evidenced by the debris field.
Wanna by some rat's ass? They are going fast.
lol!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Stilgar Fifrawi 854,692
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min HipGnosis 963
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 9 min Johnny 504
Japanese Asian Outcall Massage Tower Hill or Ch... (Dec '14) 10 min mirabellamassage 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 14 min WasteWater 444,312
arabic fonts for photoshop cs5 myegy 27 min ahmadwael 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 34 min WasteWater 6,136
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min hojo 596,228
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,610
More from around the web