no

well, im not sure

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257132 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things on the old site are not on the new site, mainly because they were thoroughly debunked on the old site and twoofers moved on .... except for here.
Wow

Just like Loose Change...

Then Loose Change II...Less Stupid

Then Loose Change III...didn't even make it because it was debunked before it was released

Finally...

Loose Change...The Final Cut
This time we really really really got it right...REALLY
WE'RE SERIAL THIS TIME...
MANBEARPIG HAS BEEN CAPTURED...WE'RE SERIAL FOLKS

Dorchester , MA

#257134 Jul 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?
Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now.
Huh Eh !
Now they are college students?...please vet this

BillSmith used to call them '19 miniature arabs with plastic knives'...

There is one common thread that seems to be politically correct-fully swept under the rug...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257135 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Trumped up, you admitted them junkie, then admitted they did not find everything in the search. Typical junkie, full of lies.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .

You ARE a dumbass. And you really want us to believe you are in the judicial field ,doc? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What a load of crap file boy / parale gal !!!!
Yes I skipped a little in between on purpose !!! lmfao!!!!

Dorchester , MA

#257136 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all shit for brains my license is only expired , second I have insurance so blow it out you're ass idiot!!
Say it for me today ,, doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho ( not your mom ) ho ho ho he he he he he he !!!!
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where you get your info but you should update it .!!!!!
What a moron !! LMFAO right .....doc? ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
If your license has been expired for over two years you may be required to take all the tests over again...

Fort Worth

#257137 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid of a junkie, your policy is null and void (you might read it, they all contain the same clause). Your insurance is only valid for a driver with a valid operators license.
So you have been paying for 10 years for a policy that is worthless. And frankly YOU ARE LYING, they require a copy, or they run a validity check of your license each time you renew.
Don't call me frankly ! lmao ....
If my insurance isn't any good why did they not ticket me ? doc,? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are a paralegal dip shit!
Wouldn't the cops know this ? LMFAO !!!!

Dorchester , MA

#257138 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .
You ARE a dumbass. And you really want us to believe you are in the judicial field ,doc? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What a load of crap file boy / parale gal !!!!
Yes I skipped a little in between on purpose !!! lmfao!!!!
It depends on what residue was in the baggie...

Any at all is controlled substance...and you can't get it all out

However...

If they had no right to search it would not be admissible regardless of the amount...

And the charge would be no-billed or dismissed at trial...

Baggie with a bit o' water and a kit is self explanatory to any cop...

As is baggie with white powder getting you checked for tracks...

None?...they check your cash for residue

Oh

And it's pronounced du-MAHZ

Fort Worth

#257139 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If your license has been expired for over two years you may be required to take all the tests over again...
My license has been expired for 12 years. And yes I have to take all the tests again .

Dorchester , MA

#257140 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me frankly ! lmao ....
If my insurance isn't any good why did they not ticket me ? doc,? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are a paralegal dip shit!
Wouldn't the cops know this ? LMFAO !!!!
Because you had proof of legal financial responsibility...

That is what is required...you had it

Whether the insurance pays or not when needed is between you and them...

Fort Worth

#257141 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is just a theory...
But I'm pretty sure I'm part Neanderthal...
Yes evolution is merely a theory as is creationism and relativity and the nist report.

Dorchester , MA

#257142 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
My license has been expired for 12 years. And yes I have to take all the tests again .
Your insurance company does not have to pay...

Be careful on the road...

Dorchester , MA

#257143 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes evolution is merely a theory as is creationism and relativity and the nist report.
Creationism only if God lit the fuse 14 billion years ago...

And that first couple days were actually some 14 billion years...

I'm not a subscriber to the 6000 year old speculation...

Yet still not a theory...maybe a tenet of a theological ideology

Fort Worth

#257144 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what residue was in the baggie...
Any at all is controlled substance...and you can't get it all out
However...
If they had no right to search it would not be admissible regardless of the amount...
And the charge would be no-billed or dismissed at trial...
Baggie with a bit o' water and a kit is self explanatory to any cop...
As is baggie with white powder getting you checked for tracks...
None?...they check your cash for residue
Oh
And it's pronounced du-MAHZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IPTfwW89UIYXX
I didn't have to go to court .What does that tell you ?
They always arrest me ( any traffic citation but speeding is an arrestable offense)With previous charges they always ask to search which I have the right to refuse and I always do . No matter if I'm "holding" or not. It is my inalienable right!
So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996. That should tell you some thing also...
Charlie is only posting old shit because he cannot answer any questions I've asked and it makes him look foolish.
What he does not think about is I've already posted this online in a public forum so it does not bother me !! LMFAO!!!!
So now it only makes him look more foolish !!! ha ha ha ha

Fort Worth

#257145 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not here discuss theology anyway..
I'm an atheist .
My definition of atheist is someone that has read the bible and understood it. lol
Meaning no offense ..:)

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#257146 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to go to court .What does that tell you ?
They always arrest me ( any traffic citation but speeding is an arrestable offense)With previous charges they always ask to search which I have the right to refuse and I always do . No matter if I'm "holding" or not. It is my inalienable right!
So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996. That should tell you some thing also...
Charlie is only posting old shit because he cannot answer any questions I've asked and it makes him look foolish.
What he does not think about is I've already posted this online in a public forum so it does not bother me !! LMFAO!!!!
So now it only makes him look more foolish !!! ha ha ha ha
It tells me you like pounding your head against the wall for no apparent reason. Does it feel good? Do you get off paying impound fees? Is this some sort of misplaced ego gratification?

A good therapist could help you and save you money in the long run.

Santa Cruz, CA

#257147 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not here discuss theology anyway..
I'm an atheist .
My definition of atheist is someone that has read the bible and understood it. lol
Meaning no offense ..:)
Yea, interesting. I tend to agree with you on that one.

Fort Worth

#257148 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you had proof of legal financial responsibility...
That is what is required...you had it
Whether the insurance pays or not when needed is between you and them...
Yes proof of LEGAL financial responsibility . Thank you ...
12 years with an expired license and no wrecks , only tickets galore.Rather pay the tickets and surcharges.

Fort Worth

#257149 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me you like pounding your head against the wall for no apparent reason. Does it feel good? Do you get off paying impound fees? Is this some sort of misplaced ego gratification?
A good therapist could help you and save you money in the long run.
Funny I've never heard it put this way but yes, a misplaced ego gratification. lol...money is nothing to me it's the principal of being guilty before a trial. I am automatically assumed guilty so let them eat a shit sandwich when I'm not guilty .
over and over

Logan, WV

#257150 Jul 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why you're mocked and laughed at.
Oh elevator-boy sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Zealous Guy is absolutely correct...you repeat your inane insults over and over, day after day...get a life pork.

Santa Cruz, CA

#257151 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I've never heard it put this way but yes, a misplaced ego gratification. lol...money is nothing to me it's the principal of being guilty before a trial. I am automatically assumed guilty so let them eat a shit sandwich when I'm not guilty .
I can see that. I can see it being unfair. Sometimes I hate the pigs. OTOH most contact with them is avoidable. For example, drive slow and save gas. Tickets cost a lot of money. Speeding wears out your truck faster and consumes one hell of a lot of fuel. Hey, I don't drive really fast but one day I passed this old Dodge Van in my flat bed. He was going really slow. Guess what? He ended up going where I was going. He got there less than one minute later. One minute in ten miles. If we were talking about 100 miles it would be just ten minutes. His trip would cost less.

Fort Worth

#257152 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something pretty cool is one of my friends is a spelunker and is in the books because he and his group actually found the oldest ( by carbon dating ) human remains in the state of texas in a crevasse at possum kingdom lake . 6000 yrs old . Said he had to exhale as they lowered him in just to get through .Some sort of indian burial ground. Brought up a femur of a child and the jaw bone of a woman . He's freakin nut's though . One of the only licensed spelunkers in the state allowed to legally go spelunking in the water with dive equipment. Been in "D" magazine couple times too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Robert F 568,295
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Esther12 120,742
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min sweets2360 795,629
Home Remedies for Constipation - Top 12 Users R... (Aug '07) 16 min Esther12 25
Harver Health Insurance Counter Fraud Group opt... 1 hr sibyllaagathe 4
Is Wicca a religion or an Occult? 1 hr Stuart Cudahy 21
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr mike 607,215
Scientific proof for God's existence 4 hr BenAdam 589
More from around the web