yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#257067 Jul 3, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously not what I said though, was it Hat Boy.

I appreciate that in your sad little world, staring at a screen passes for engaging with society... and with 27,000 posts under your little piggy belt I don't think you're about to see the light now.

Here's a thought though, see if you can hold it in your head.

Any sane person might have an internal alarm bell ring the when they find themselves typing 'twooferdumb' for the thousandth time... clearly not you though.

Do you think, perhaps, you're not quite all there Mr Hat?
It's actually exactly what you implied, but as usual you now have to lie your way around a comment you've made but can't support.

Posting on topix is as prolific as twitter in some ways. I can make 30 posts and not be here for more than about 30 min of my day. That leaves a lot of day for life.

Btw, I've pumped out around 15 flooded basements and hauled thousands of pounds of drywall and debris up flights of stairs over the past week and a half.

And what has your life brought?

Oh, lying about polls and clicking your heels together in your failed attempts to pretend you're bs story has merit.

Carry on twoofer!

Edmonton, Canada

#257068 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>I don't assume anything.
I get picked on because illiterate imbeciles cannot answer my questions so they attack me personally .
If you believe in invisible friends you are delusional.
you stated you are a christian yet you judge people and said yourself you would not turn the other cheek that makes you a hypocrite.
Yes you are a typical christian...

I have never said I believe nano anything was involved .
Your questions get answered and you hand wave those answers away.

That's why twoofers get picked on.

Edmonton, Canada

#257069 Jul 3, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>YES THERMATE WAS FOUND IN THE PYRO-PLASTIC DEBRE

LOOK IT UP!!

conclusion

Thermate was used to CUT any beams such as those in the center of the building. VIDEO shows flowing molten metal.

Then, high explosive were used to demolish concrete floors. VIDEO shows rolling pyro-plastic.

https://youtu.be/watch...
Thermate was not found, even your charlatan masters agree on that.

And why demolish a non-load bearing assembly like a light weight concrete floor?

Twoof keeps getting dumber and dumber.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257070 Jul 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
It's actually exactly what you implied, but as usual you now have to lie your way around a comment you've made but can't support.
Posting on topix is as prolific as twitter in some ways. I can make 30 posts and not be here for more than about 30 min of my day. That leaves a lot of day for life.
Btw, I've pumped out around 15 flooded basements and hauled thousands of pounds of drywall and debris up flights of stairs over the past week and a half.
And what has your life brought?
Oh, lying about polls and clicking your heels together in your failed attempts to pretend you're bs story has merit.
Carry on twoofer!
30 minutes of your day? Everyday? For four years? Yeah, I'd say that's pretty obsessive... but then who doesn't have an addiction or two these days.

No hat boy, it's not just the amount of time spent, but the strange repetitive nature of your posts which mark you as unhinged. Half an hour everyday, to simply repeat the same childish crap over and over?

It's like, deep down, you know your point of view is pathetically naive. But you can't change it, that's just how you're made... so instead you come back here to behave like a spoiled brat: thumbing your nose and spitting insults in a baby voice.

You're stuck in a loop Mr Hat and you cannot see what is right in front of your eyes.
onemale

Pana, IL

#257071 Jul 3, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
Former USNSEAL former US Governor Ventura (CIA) should never be used.
Do you know what he's been saying?
He says all the cars around the building were not burned & melted by the thermate puro-flow rather it was a nuclear weapon. This is just disinfo.
Plus he's a revolutionary trying to get everybody killed.
You don't like it because he has the proof with government documents.
What is your purpose of your crackpot post?
Are you disputing government documents?
You, like so many others want to shoot the messenger.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257072 Jul 3, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Half an hour everyday, to simply repeat the same childish crap over and over?
... also know as facts.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257073 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
911 myths has been archived due to age...
http://www.911myths.com/indexold.html
Some of the things on the old site are not on the new site, mainly because they were thoroughly debunked on the old site and twoofers moved on .... except for here.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257074 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shit how you judge me ! Your an idiot . How am I a deadbeat when I get up every morning and drive my uninsured car TO WORK ?
Well, when you drive to work high, uninsured with your operators license suspended like you have for year junkie, whos rates go up when you negligently trip out and hit someone?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257075 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was always under the impression that NORAD watched for bogies coming in from outside the borders...
And ATC was keeping tabs of all the commercial and private flights inside and those coming in...
and when we consider that every plane except the four hijacked were brought down safely and pretty much immediately...
First day on the job...
http://jalopnik.com/5838772/man-who-grounded-...
True, and NORAD does not use the same transponder system as the ATF (to prevent enemies from spoofing a US plane) so NORAD could not see what ATC saw, transponders are picked up on secondary radar so NORAD could not see that, they used primary (reflective) radar to pick up commercial airliners on 9-11 so all NORAD could as far as commercial planes was 8,000 unlabeled blips.

ATF could see all the planes with the related transponder data except for the planes that turned them off.

SO how does ATC tell NORAD which of those 8,000 blips they see with no info has cut their transponders and to tail them,

GET THIS .. NORAD/Air National Guard had a full time military liaison at ATC who tried to explain to NORAD out of those 8,000 unlabeled blips which ones they wanted tailed and intercepted VIA PHONE!

It all changed after 9/11 NORAD now has a full ATC board with transponder information next to their Mill board.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257076 Jul 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to waste time trying to find sources from my phone.
If you have an argument, make it and I'll address that.
The fact is your claim is bs.
Funny , I know his assets were frozen for trading with the enemy as do you so , wtf? I didn't have the argument you did....I made the statement.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257077 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shit how you judge me ! Your an idiot ..........
You write at an eighth grade level and you have a doctorate ? oh my fu*kin god ha ha ha ha ha
Let this 8th grade level speller help you, when you say "Your an idiot" above, think a contraction of "YOU ARE', as in You're an idiot, otherwise, it sort of makes you look like an idiot.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257078 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a shit how you judge me ! Your an idiot .....
You write at an eighth grade level and you have a doctorate ? oh my fu*kin god ha ha ha ha ha
Not only did you misuse "your",...
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Was his assets frozen during ww2 under the trading with the enemy act?
That should be "Were his"
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257079 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny , I know his assets were frozen for trading with the enemy as do you so , wtf? I didn't have the argument you did....I made the statement.
Yea, But you are a known junkie liar!
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT YES I HAVE INGESTED A FEW ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES THIS MORNING AS I DO EVERY MORNING before I go to my job as a productive member of society.
http://www.topix.com/forum/health/smoking/TGK...
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T USE EVERY DAY but I still love myself when I do partake in recreational intoxicants. Don't blame yourself for your husbands demise for he knew what he was doing when he did his drugs..........All real addicts know this!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T51EB6A...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257080 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what I believe .
But if you go to the prove there's a god thread and go back about 4 years you can find out. Just ask charlie how to get there he likes me so much he reads allm my old posts.. I think he may be stalking me ... lol
Of course I do. Are you retracting your position that 9/11 was some kind of massive conspiracy? Seems like you and Charlie are in love. I wish you both the best.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257081 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
True, and NORAD does not use the same transponder system as the ATF (to prevent enemies from spoofing a US plane) so NORAD could not see what ATC saw, transponders are picked up on secondary radar so NORAD could not see that, they used primary (reflective) radar to pick up commercial airliners on 9-11 so all NORAD could as far as commercial planes was 8,000 unlabeled blips.
ATF could see all the planes with the related transponder data except for the planes that turned them off.
SO how does ATC tell NORAD which of those 8,000 blips they see with no info has cut their transponders and to tail them,
GET THIS .. NORAD/Air National Guard had a full time military liaison at ATC who tried to explain to NORAD out of those 8,000 unlabeled blips which ones they wanted tailed and intercepted VIA PHONE!
It all changed after 9/11 NORAD now has a full ATC board with transponder information next to their Mill board.
Thanks for the rational and informative explanation. I suppose the underlying assumption was that most flights had flight plans files and had the intention of getting to the proscribed destination.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257082 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And he works for who?
I'm sure there's a nice retirement package in line for the pilot too. Maybe even a promotion to a higher rank.
This is a poor argument...

Witnesses come as they are...

You do not get to choose your witness just as you are attempting to choose your evidence...

If you thing this witness is yet another 'government shill'...

Make your case for empeachment...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257083 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the rational and informative explanation. I suppose the underlying assumption was that most flights had flight plans files and had the intention of getting to the proscribed destination.
Exactly, it gets very detailed but they do have Friend of Foe ident, basically software that uses the on-board radar of the fighter to analyze size, maneuvers and so forth that can tell right down to the model what commercial airliner or foe the blip is from on-board the fighter. Self contained, needs not ground input, though often linked up with AWACS.

If a Russian bear spoofs a 767 transponder the fighter is not fooled.

Dorchester , MA

#257084 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Here is a video of the collapse.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8Mz0_x7313XX
In some of these clips you can see the upper floors tilting into the hole cut by the airline.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You can also see very large pieces of the structure remaining standing for a time...

As well as large pieces of the outer skin falling into the WTC7...

Although from the distance and angle the damage done is not shown...

Perhaps a government conspiracy to not have a dozen video crews at the base of the second Tower to viddy the damage to WTC7 as it collapsed...

Witnesses must be taken as they come...as is evidence

Since there was no proper vantage point to safely viddy the Second Tower while at the same time having the entirety of the front of WTC7 in frame...

We can expect that this evidence would be lacking...

Especially considering we have viddies of the front of WTC7 enveloped in smoke...

Now had there been viddies from every conceivable angle like in Hollywood...

I might be on the other side of the fence...

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#257085 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:

The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?

Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.

They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.

So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.

I got it now.

Huh Eh !

Dorchester , MA

#257086 Jul 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about the steel frame.
Everything else including the concrete was blown to dust.
220 stories of office equipment and nearly no evidence of any office equipment in the pile.
The core columns were designed to hold up four times the weight above.
How does dust and smoke work as a pile driver???
Interesting you use the number 'four times'...

When dropping a weight from ten feet...

At What force does it impact?...

It's static weight at rest?...

Or some factor of increase?...

You saw my post of the L'Ambiance collapse...

16 stories...

ONE concrete slab broke free from it's locking wedge...

And brought down the entire 16 stories in a tangled bent and broken debris pile...

Granted there were large chunks of concrete since much of it fell less than 100 feet...

Rather that 1000 (an increase of an Order)...

Yet much of the construction steel was bent and twisted like pretzels...

Did you need that link again?...

And the NIST report stated that 'THE MOST PROBABLE CAUSE OF THE COLLAPSE'...

Not the definitive...

But 'THE MOST PROBABLE'...

And not one person has ever come forward in 26 years to claim government conspiracy...

Incidentally...

There were no explosives...
There were no fires...

There was only ONE concrete slab falling ten feet...

Which began the progressive global collapse...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 603,503
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 554,487
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Yumpin Yimminy 119,173
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min AHSBO 763,214
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 30 min Lyndi 174,976
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 31 min Weenpunk 62
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 34 min scirocco 37,609
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr NATHAN 176

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE