no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257230 Jul 6, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who introduced a piledriver?...
You need to prove that a piledriver was used...
Where have you been? That was in the official report that supposedly caused the collapse

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257231 Jul 6, 2013
Hey W.W. I need ten more sent to onemale . Can you maybe put a bow on these and possibly a card that says please accept this as a token of our friendship. And maybe ask for forgiveness for being so un caring about his views . I mean for my forgiveness not yours ... you know what I mean ....
Sign it ,the guy that gives a rats ass ! lmfao
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#257232 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? That was in the official report that supposedly caused the collapse
False. Page number and link!

Fort Worth

#257233 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie will be so happy with his gifts, I'm sure he will be sharing them with all his friends too.
Man if this keeps up I may have to start a running tab if at all possible . Never fails though I've always been a pioneer into new ways to pleasure !!!!!!!!

Fort Worth

#257234 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
New street drug or do you just inject the real thing?
Don't be silly of course you inject them . Go to your local pharmacy ask for the largest syringe they have ( but you should already know this right ...doc ? ha ha ha ha ha ha ) pull the plunger insert the product stick the plunger back in inject it into anus . sometimes a little petroleum jelly helps .
Important you must remove your head BEFORE injection or it voids the warranty and kills the high !

Also leave the tail on it unless you are a sick bastard and just want to kill them... LMFAO

Fort Worth

#257235 Jul 6, 2013
Oh yeah charlie , Maybe you should start with two at a time since your cranium probably made the rectal cavity enlarged and I want you to get the full effect . I'm thinkin about becoming a major dealer if my supplier can keep up and I need to get you hooked !!!!

The tail is for removal okay , don't leave them in to long after they stop moving or it breaks off and a proctoligist is required . You know, your local head doctor .

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257237 Jul 6, 2013
Spending ANOTHER Friday night in your mom's basement posting
on an Internet forum ...... Yeah, that says a lot !!!!

You should try;

RENT-A-FRIEND.COM
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Oh yes, the tired idiotic argument that states a simplistic belief that American liberty is judged based on the decline or nonexistent freedom of the rest of the planet.
As long as we aint the worst then we should all be grateful, right slave?
Really now, who acts more like an educated well traveled person - Radket, who spends a decade repeating poorly articulated thoughts with shoddy punctuation, or me?!?!?!? And who acts more like a drug addict (painkillers)- Charlie Sheen, who spends months talking about cat names because nobody wanted to address his limited mental capacity, and everyone just felt to sorry for him, as he copy/pastes dubunking 911 propaganda sites, or me? Moms basement, you guys, with your thousands of redundant posts, or me?
Don't bother answering, I already know how your smear campaign works.
Now I know someone who spends his life saying MORON on the internet and lying about his job and fake girlfriend will never grasp what I'm saying. Nor will the like-minded simpletons who can't see the limited nature of this fools intellect because they themselves have the same limitations of theirs. Thats ok, as none of what I say is ever intended to change the minds of these mindless sheep.
So enjoy your day Catfish, it's been real nice catchin up.
Insults Are Easier

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257239 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
New street drug or do you just inject the real thing?
Hey, leave my best customer alone. He is going to buy my gift wrapped rat's asses. Who knows? You could receive these beauties in the mail any day now.

Location hidden

#257240 Jul 6, 2013
How do you like them? Tail on or tail off? What color gift wrap do you prefer?

Location hidden

#257241 Jul 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Spending ANOTHER Friday night in your mom's basement posting
on an Internet forum ...... Yeah, that says a lot !!!!
You should try;
RENT-A-FRIEND.COM
<quoted text>
Oh man. He would go out on a date and start talking about this nonsense. The date would go to the restroom and never come back. ROTFLMAO

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#257242 Jul 6, 2013
Excuse me waitress did you she a blond in a black dress !?!?!?

Yeah, she was leving with some guy

You mean you saw her with me

NOOOO ...... this guy was good looking
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh man. He would go out on a date and start talking about this nonsense. The date would go to the restroom and never come back. ROTFLMAO

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Dorchester , MA

#257243 Jul 6, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been? That was the official report that supposedly caused the collapse.
But the videos clearly show that was untrue.
What the official report states is the Upper sections of the Towers acted like a piledriver...

It did NOT state that a pile driver was used on the upper sections...

A big difference...

A piledriver basically uses a large mass dropped at some velocity to drive a target down...

If the target is unable to have the resultant force transferred into downward motion...

The target is damaged according to the forces involved in the mass at velocity...

There we are again...

Mass at velocity...

These are used to breakup concrete as in old runways and old highways...

Also to drive pilings deep for foundations and docks...

Another curious bit about a piledriver...

It must be made out of a more substantial/harder/stronger material than the target...

Or it will be damaged also...
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#257244 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be silly of course you inject them .
You would know, Junkie.
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#257245 Jul 6, 2013
SO how do I know you lied about bribing the DA and Judge ..... as some would say .....
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question . Avoiding the answer is a silly way of proving your right!
Charlie Sheen

Waxhaw, NC

#257246 Jul 6, 2013
That's the thing about twoofers, linear predisposed thinking, explosions = explosives, New Pearl Harbor = False Flag, missing means stolen.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
What the official report states is the Upper sections of the Towers acted like a piledriver...
It did NOT state that a pile driver was used on the upper sections...
A big difference...
A piledriver basically uses a large mass dropped at some velocity to drive a target down...
If the target is unable to have the resultant force transferred into downward motion...
The target is damaged according to the forces involved in the mass at velocity...
There we are again...
Mass at velocity...
These are used to breakup concrete as in old runways and old highways...
Also to drive pilings deep for foundations and docks...
Another curious bit about a piledriver...
It must be made out of a more substantial/harder/stronger material than the target...
Or it will be damaged also...

Fort Worth

#257247 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You would know, Junkie.
only trying to help doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Fort Worth

#257248 Jul 6, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
SO how do I know you lied about bribing the DA and Judge ..... as some would say .....
<quoted text>
You wouldn't know anything about me unless I posted it on line you idiot . Which if if I posted it on line it evidently doesn't bother me when you bring it up, silly! But go ahead make a fool of yourself all you want .. But please DO NOT INJECT MORE THAN TWO RATS ASS'S AT A TIME !!!!. I don't want you to suffocate because obviously you didn't heed my warning of removing your head first !!!!

Fort Worth

#257249 Jul 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
How do you like them? Tail on or tail off? What color gift wrap do you prefer?
Tail on please !
Lets start with a plain brown wrapper so the neighbors don't get suspicious .... Maybe work our way up to express mail for freshness!!!
Man thanks for letting me in on this ground floor opportunity I've been in a rut ! You know me being a "junkie" and everything .....only charlie doesn't trust me ....
For some reason my clients ( in my real job) pay my travel expenses , per deim, give me the keys to there 500000 dollar homes and let me live there while I work for them.lol
Hope this helps me get out of my "junkie" ways.....
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257250 Jul 6, 2013
From '63 Documents': Proof Of The 9/11 Cover-Up By Jesse Ventura with Dick Russell

http://www.trutv.com/conspiracy/government-li...

Location hidden

#257251 Jul 6, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Excuse me waitress did you she a blond in a black dress !?!?!?
Yeah, she was leving with some guy
You mean you saw her with me
NOOOO ...... this guy was good looking
<quoted text>
That's right. Guys who obsess over delusional fantasies get dropped like a cheap suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min Thinking 49,591
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Steve III 647,062
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min The Hangman 971,823
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 54 min WasteWater 2,116
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 57 min WasteWater 105,694
Breaking! Hillary Clinton Scheduled To Meet Wit... 1 hr Hiddn Numbrz 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,729
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 4 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web