yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257198 Jul 5, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
More freedom spreading...
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Insults Are Easier
WOW, Only a paranoid twoofer or meth-head could read something ominous in that story.

A MUST SEE!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#257199 Jul 5, 2013
Only a mindless sheeple child thinks freedom is being practiced in America.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/05/nevada-fami...

Insults Are Easier

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#257200 Jul 5, 2013
Says the MORON whose never traveled outside of the US
Insults Are Easier wrote:
Only a mindless sheeple child thinks freedom is being practiced in America.
http://reason.com/blog/2013/07/05/nevada-fami...
Insults Are Easier
Charlie Sheen

Fairbury, NE

#257201 Jul 5, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Says the MORON whose never traveled outside of the US
<quoted text>
Outside the US defined as any area not of moms basement.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#257202 Jul 5, 2013
..... There's no INTERNET outside of mom's basement !!!!
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Outside the US defined as any area not of moms basement.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257203 Jul 5, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Methbugs? So why did you lie about bribing the DA and Judge and why would any 1L spot that lie?
Yea goofy , methbugs ! ahhhh there all over me ,oh my !!

Lions and tigers and bears oh my !

Go ahead ,doc,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh oh oh oh oh oh he he he he he he he he ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho....

Say it again !!!
Oh my god !!
I'm not a doctor but I have watched one on tv !!!lmfao

Fort Worth

#257204 Jul 5, 2013
Hey W.W. you got any of that rats ass I think I need some to give .....lol !!!!
I've checked around and 10 for a dollar is a good price. Do I have to pay shipping and handling ?

Can you send it directly to charlie or do I have to forward it from the post office ?

lmao !!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257205 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
Hey W.W. you got any of that rats ass I think I need some to give .....lol !!!!
I've checked around and 10 for a dollar is a good price. Do I have to pay shipping and handling ?
Can you send it directly to charlie or do I have to forward it from the post office ?
lmao !!!
No they come gift wrapped with free shipping. Just send the money and the shipping directions, we do the rest.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#257206 Jul 5, 2013
Oh yes, the tired idiotic argument that states a simplistic belief that American liberty is judged based on the decline or nonexistent freedom of the rest of the planet.

As long as we aint the worst then we should all be grateful, right slave?

Really now, who acts more like an educated well traveled person - Radket, who spends a decade repeating poorly articulated thoughts with shoddy punctuation, or me?!?!?!? And who acts more like a drug addict (painkillers)- Charlie Sheen, who spends months talking about cat names because nobody wanted to address his limited mental capacity, and everyone just felt to sorry for him, as he copy/pastes dubunking 911 propaganda sites, or me? Moms basement, you guys, with your thousands of redundant posts, or me?

Don't bother answering, I already know how your smear campaign works.

Now I know someone who spends his life saying MORON on the internet and lying about his job and fake girlfriend will never grasp what I'm saying. Nor will the like-minded simpletons who can't see the limited nature of this fools intellect because they themselves have the same limitations of theirs. Thats ok, as none of what I say is ever intended to change the minds of these mindless sheep.

So enjoy your day Catfish, it's been real nice catchin up.

Insults Are Easier

Fort Worth

#257207 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
No they come gift wrapped with free shipping. Just send the money and the shipping directions, we do the rest.
LOL . thanks sounds like a hell of a deal !! I'll tell my friends about it, too!!!! The check is in the mail !!!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257208 Jul 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
1) You're a scientifically illiterate fool.
2) If the force being imparted on a beam exceeds the beams ability to withstand it, it fails.
It doesn't matter if its one beam or a thousand.
3) The cantilever design of the WTC 7 allowed for the possibility of one column failure (79) to lead to global collapse as the structural integrity of the entire building depended on that one column.
There's been many peer reviewed papers written about that exact subject. I've posted them. You've ignored them.
5) The collapse of the building took over 14 seconds, all structural support didn't have to, nor is there evidence it did, fail within milliseconds.
You're lying...again.
6) You're a scientifically illiterate fool.
I'm no building expert and neither are you, the 1700 architects, engineers and physicists for 9/11 Truth are, those professionals are the one's I'm listening too, and certainly not a crackpot like you.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257209 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
The fact that the South Tower hit WTC7 actually proves the the Towers upper stories tilted toward the hole in the building and WTC7. The upper stories disintegrated rapidly sending large chunks down upon buildings and the surrounding area including burning chunks with set fire engines, vehicles and surrounding buildings on fire.
Yes, that is true the upper stories did disintergrate and sent large chucks out from the building, the videos makes that very clear.
So where was the pile driver to bring down the undamaged part of the building???
Oops you just stepped on your own dick.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257210 Jul 5, 2013
This may seem a bit off topic but 9/11 is involved here.
I have seen numerous reports about this but I dismissed them as internet B.S. but when the stories started matching, it got my attention.

Location hidden

#257211 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL . thanks sounds like a hell of a deal !! I'll tell my friends about it, too!!!! The check is in the mail !!!
Charlie will be so happy with his gifts, I'm sure he will be sharing them with all his friends too.

Location hidden

#257212 Jul 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
This may seem a bit off topic but 9/11 is involved here.
I have seen numerous reports about this but I dismissed them as internet B.S. but when the stories started matching, it got my attention.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qHTWnzAg75AXX
Sounds like you could use a few rat's asses too my friend. They are going fast. Get your's before this once in a lifetime deal ends.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257213 Jul 5, 2013
I fail to see how rat's asses have to do with 9/11
I see you are still in your own little world,
OR you have a bizarre fetish for rat's asses.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Dorchester , MA

#257216 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not here discuss theology anyway..
I'm an atheist .
My definition of atheist is someone that has read the bible and understood it. lol
Meaning no offense ..:)
I'm not here to proselytize...

:-)

Dorchester , MA

#257217 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to go to court .What does that tell you ?
They always arrest me ( any traffic citation but speeding is an arrestable offense)With previous charges they always ask to search which I have the right to refuse and I always do . No matter if I'm "holding" or not. It is my inalienable right!
So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996. That should tell you some thing also...
Charlie is only posting old shit because he cannot answer any questions I've asked and it makes him look foolish.
What he does not think about is I've already posted this online in a public forum so it does not bother me !! LMFAO!!!!
So now it only makes him look more foolish !!! ha ha ha ha
Not here to judge...either

Earlier in life I was usually searched with every pullover...

Back then they didn't really ask...

And pullovers were frequently for having long hair...

I just made sure not to carry...

Dorchester , MA

#257218 Jul 6, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Something pretty cool is one of my friends is a spelunker and is in the books because he and his group actually found the oldest ( by carbon dating ) human remains in the state of texas in a crevasse at possum kingdom lake . 6000 yrs old . Said he had to exhale as they lowered him in just to get through .Some sort of indian burial ground. Brought up a femur of a child and the jaw bone of a woman . He's freakin nut's though . One of the only licensed spelunkers in the state allowed to legally go spelunking in the water with dive equipment. Been in "D" magazine couple times too.
Now that's funny...

My nut friends might say that proves that we've only been here 6000 years...

I'd have to counter with how the heck did we get to Texas from Eden so danged fast...

747 maybe?

That's a cool story tho...

The water divers are very rare...

Since the aquifers are protected water supplies...

And one misstep (peeing in the water) could contaminate for millions...

Dorchester , MA

#257219 Jul 6, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And a happy July 4th to you USians!
And a Happy (late) Oh Canadah Day back atcha...

What goes on in BC?...

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/dailybrew/cana...

Recent converts...

I guess they neglected to read the part about thereligionofpeace.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Steve III 654,124
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr PELE78 64,112
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,547
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 1 hr Anonymous 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Steve III 45,246
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 3,818
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 2 hr gundee123 824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web