yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257119 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What charlie doesn't include is , the trumped up charges of controlled substance
Trumped up, you admitted them junkie, then admitted they did not find everything in the search. Typical junkie, full of lies.
crucifiedguy wrote:
Whats up doc ,ms moon , mr A ?
How is everyone ? Been real busy with work (summer is peak season), new (and old) girlfriends,and looking for a new house but I'm still smokin'!!!
Recently I was arrested after leaving a gambling facility for two traffic citations "no seat belt" and "expired drivers license" (its been expired since 2000). This happened because I didn't consent to search. Arresting me allowed them to search my truck. THEY FOUND MY BUD (WHICH THEY LEFT IN MY TRUCK), MY PIPE, A SYRINGE,AND A SMALL BAG CONTAINING A LITTLE WATER. THEY LEFT ANOTHER SYRINGE AND ANOTHER WEED PIPE. I WAS CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE UNDER A GRAM.. MY 5TH CHARGE OF THIS NATURE . This charge is punishable by 25yrs to 99 yrs. Not to worry though I retain a very good lawyer (I mean very good).I'm expectin it to be no billed anyways for lack of evidence.
Upon researching arrestable citations every traffic ticket except speeding is arrestable, can you believe it?
Be aware we have no rights anymore . Obama signed them away the first of the year with the ndaa bill.
I'd explain but easier to google ..
Peace everyone !!!
p.p.p.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#257120 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What charlie doesn't include is , the trumped up charges of controlled substance were no billed I admit I had the rest which is only a fukin ticket... LMFAO!!!!
But see I let him have his fun because he can't converse with an adult but he wants to be a doctor (not md)
You might look up Juris Doctorate (hence the doctor but not a MD comment on my part).

LMFAO, That's how I know you lied when you said you bribed both the DA and the JUDGE, but I am sure you don't know how I know you are LYING, care to guess.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257121 Jul 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?
Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now.
Huh Eh !
We know already. You believe 20 pilot who admit none of them could hit the side of a barn even if they wanted too. LMAO

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257123 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid of a junkie, your policy is null and void (you might read it, they all contain the same clause). Your insurance is only valid for a driver with a valid operators license.
So you have been paying for 10 years for a policy that is worthless. And frankly YOU ARE LYING, they require a copy, or they run a validity check of your license each time you renew.
I used to do the same here...

Let the tags expire...

Let the inspection expire...

Let the license expire...

Forget the current insurance cards...

And yes...

I got nabbed...big time

No drugs or anything dumm like that...

But all four tickets...

The insurance was current...just didn't have the new card

But had to go to court for all...

Now there was a time that you just paid a $5 fine if you went ahead and got the inspection and renewed the license and renewed the tags...

About 20 years ago...

But now it's $80 for each violation IF no also get everything brought up to date...plus court costs

And you are correct about the insurance...

The cop told me...

He said you might want to check with your policy holder on driving with an expired license...

They verified...

I keep everything current now...

Dorchester , MA

#257124 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Ten for a dollar.
Deal or no deal?
Sumpthin for the little lady
Sumpthin for the little lady...oooo

Location hidden

#257125 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumpthin for the little lady...oooo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y8YcEmKleJkXX
Tom Waits my favorite.

Location hidden

#257126 Jul 3, 2013
Got a voice that's even worse than fingernails on the blackboard.

Dorchester , MA

#257127 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao because the nist report is merely a theory!
Ask anyone ask pork pie, ask anyone at nist.
btw who would we ask at nist for the baseline performance formula?
They must have it they used it to determine the demise of the towers. So it must be available. This is very a relevant question . No dis info here just a straight up question .
No one not even pph has been able to provide it . Why is this?
If they used fea's give them to me the way they used them.
Evolution is just a theory...

But I'm pretty sure I'm part Neanderthal...

Dorchester , MA

#257128 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what you mean. How much more ? Got bite once on the big toe . Swelled up bigger than a golf ball! Then the little bastard got away .. lol .
I threw a dead one at my little bro...

He screamed and it hit him right in the mouth...

I was grounded for a month...

And learned about rabies...

It was clean...

But I didn't get that info until after the month...

'He might have to get the shots'

Every day...

Parents..

Dorchester , MA

#257129 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a typical christian ..... lol
Hypocritical , delusional , and belief in invisible friends ,
no wonder you believe the official story , you cannot discern what is real and make believe lmfao!!!
Have you seen your god lately? lmao
nor has anyone else....
And I doubt that any christian would regard me as typical...

Dorchester , MA

#257130 Jul 3, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
YES THERMATE WAS FOUND IN THE PYRO-PLASTIC DEBRE
LOOK IT UP!!
conclusion
Thermate was used to CUT any beams such as those in the center of the building. VIDEO shows flowing molten metal.
Then, high explosive were used to demolish concrete floors. VIDEO shows rolling pyro-plastic.
https://youtu.be/watch...
What is Pyro-Plastic?...

Pyroclastic?...

Which it thankfully was not...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#257131 Jul 3, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an opinion Mr Hat.
However, I can support my position with evidence - your post roll, here for all to see - is nothing but childish repetitive word vomit.
If you are insulted by the truth, then perhaps you should take stock of your actions.
Actually I've seen you try and you can't.

It's all part and parcel of your deluded state as a twoofer.

Dorchester , MA

#257132 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things on the old site are not on the new site, mainly because they were thoroughly debunked on the old site and twoofers moved on .... except for here.
Wow

Just like Loose Change...

Then Loose Change II...Less Stupid

Then Loose Change III...didn't even make it because it was debunked before it was released

Finally...

Loose Change...The Final Cut
This time we really really really got it right...REALLY
WE'RE SERIAL THIS TIME...
MANBEARPIG HAS BEEN CAPTURED...WE'RE SERIAL FOLKS

Dorchester , MA

#257134 Jul 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?
Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now.
Huh Eh !
Now they are college students?...please vet this

BillSmith used to call them '19 miniature arabs with plastic knives'...

There is one common thread that seems to be politically correct-fully swept under the rug...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257135 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Trumped up, you admitted them junkie, then admitted they did not find everything in the search. Typical junkie, full of lies.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .

You ARE a dumbass. And you really want us to believe you are in the judicial field ,doc? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What a load of crap file boy / parale gal !!!!
Yes I skipped a little in between on purpose !!! lmfao!!!!

Dorchester , MA

#257136 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all shit for brains my license is only expired , second I have insurance so blow it out you're ass idiot!!
Say it for me today ,, doc , ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'M NOT A DOCTOR BUT I HAVE WATCHED ONE ON TV !!!ha ha ha ha ha ho ho ho ho ho ho ( not your mom ) ho ho ho he he he he he he !!!!
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!
I don't know where you get your info but you should update it .!!!!!
What a moron !! LMFAO right .....doc? ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!
If your license has been expired for over two years you may be required to take all the tests over again...

Fort Worth

#257137 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid of a junkie, your policy is null and void (you might read it, they all contain the same clause). Your insurance is only valid for a driver with a valid operators license.
So you have been paying for 10 years for a policy that is worthless. And frankly YOU ARE LYING, they require a copy, or they run a validity check of your license each time you renew.
Don't call me frankly ! lmao ....
If my insurance isn't any good why did they not ticket me ? doc,? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are a paralegal dip shit!
Wouldn't the cops know this ? LMFAO !!!!

Dorchester , MA

#257138 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .
You ARE a dumbass. And you really want us to believe you are in the judicial field ,doc? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What a load of crap file boy / parale gal !!!!
Yes I skipped a little in between on purpose !!! lmfao!!!!
It depends on what residue was in the baggie...

Any at all is controlled substance...and you can't get it all out

However...

If they had no right to search it would not be admissible regardless of the amount...

And the charge would be no-billed or dismissed at trial...

Baggie with a bit o' water and a kit is self explanatory to any cop...

As is baggie with white powder getting you checked for tracks...

None?...they check your cash for residue

Oh

And it's pronounced du-MAHZ

Fort Worth

#257139 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
If your license has been expired for over two years you may be required to take all the tests over again...
My license has been expired for 12 years. And yes I have to take all the tests again .

Dorchester , MA

#257140 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me frankly ! lmao ....
If my insurance isn't any good why did they not ticket me ? doc,? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are a paralegal dip shit!
Wouldn't the cops know this ? LMFAO !!!!
Because you had proof of legal financial responsibility...

That is what is required...you had it

Whether the insurance pays or not when needed is between you and them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Discounts and gifts and Free Shipping 6 min Best Shop 1
What happened to the emmastubate thread about E... 11 min wank for emma 6
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min River Tam 854,650
The Christian Atheist debate 44 min Brian_G 921
Poll Which is the Best SAP ABAP institute in hyderab... (Nov '12) 1 hr Ramya 37
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,698
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 648
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 444,294
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr NeedInnerPeace 612,607
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr 2all 596,180
More from around the web