no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257164 Jul 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I've read what exists and you're wrong.
End of story.
I'll PM you a po box to send the money;-)
Senator Prescott Bush's ( george bush sr.'s father , george bush jr's grandpa)assets were frozen for trading with the enemy back in ww2 , yes or no ? It's cut and dried here . There is no maybe to it . If the answer is no then I'll send you the cash (how ever much you want), if you answer yes all I want is the admission I was correct.

It's very simple.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257165 Jul 4, 2013
All the talk about the fires and the heat...
The fact still remains:
Throughout history NO steel frame has ever collapsed due to fire.(period)
What part of that can you not understand???

Note: WTC building 7 was not hit by a plane.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257166 Jul 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
The fact still remains:
Nonsense. Many steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire. WTC7 was hit by a huge chunk of the Trade Tower weighing thousands of tons. It ripped a hole down the center of the building knocking out the stand pipes. FYI hundreds of fire trucks were hauled off to the dump. Where were those trucks? They were at the base of buildings pumping water into the standpipes and sprinkler systems. When the fire came down to street level many burned up.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257167 Jul 5, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, lets all pretend we are free the way Canadians do.

God save the Queen after all.

No offense Rick.

Insults Are Easier
Awwww...are you not free to lie on the internet anymore Ignorance?

Will your charlatan masters not give you one day off from being a mindless fool to celebrate the independence of your country?

Is that why you can only manage to sit in the background and shout inanities at those who can apply logic, reason and science?

Crawl back into your hole and pretend everyone's out to get you...I'm sure another tragic event is just around the corner which you can exploit for your failed ideology.

Canada

#257168 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Senator Prescott Bush's ( george bush sr.'s father , george bush jr's grandpa)assets were frozen for trading with the enemy back in ww2 , yes or no ? It's cut and dried here . There is no maybe to it . If the answer is no then I'll send you the cash (how ever much you want), if you answer yes all I want is the admission I was correct.

It's very simple.
Your claim was that he funded Hitler.

He didn't, you lose.

Pay up.

Canada

#257169 Jul 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
The fact still remains:

The fact is that you're a scientifically illiterate fool.

1) History is chalk full of firsts. If your failed reasoning was prevalent throughout humanity we'd still be eating raw meat.

2) I've posted, to you, examples of steel framed buildings that have collapsed due to fire alone. Hold the massive fuel laden passenger jets.

3) An entire industry exists to protect steel from fire.

4) You've made no credible argument and given your utter failure to understand simple concepts such as static and dynamic forces, your own credibility on the matter of structural engineering sits somewhere between dog poop and horse pucky.

Good luck with that!

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257170 Jul 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Your claim was that he funded Hitler.
He didn't, you lose.
Pay up.

Were his assets frozen for trading with the enemy ?

Canada

#257171 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Were his assets frozen for trading with the enemy ?
I've answered that in a previous post and is that the equivalent of "funding Hitler"?

No, it isn't and it's time for you to man up to the fact that your post claiming such was bs.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257172 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. Many steel framed buildings have collapsed due to fire. WTC7 was hit by a huge chunk of the Trade Tower weighing thousands of tons. It ripped a hole down the center of the building knocking out the stand pipes. FYI hundreds of fire trucks were hauled off to the dump. Where were those trucks? They were at the base of buildings pumping water into the standpipes and sprinkler systems. When the fire came down to street level many burned up.
You' full of B.S.
Building 7 was a football field away from the towers and it had very little damage. The buildings surrounding were severely damaged and they didn't collapse.

My question is: Building 7 had over 47 massive vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How did that happen???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257173 Jul 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
1) History is chalk full of firsts. If your failed reasoning was prevalent throughout humanity we'd still be eating raw meat.
2) I've posted, to you, examples of steel framed buildings that have collapsed due to fire alone. Hold the massive fuel laden passenger jets.
4) You've made no credible argument and given your utter failure to understand simple concepts such as static and dynamic forces, your own credibility on the matter of structural engineering sits somewhere between dog poop and horse pucky.
Good luck with that!
It seems you really believe your own B.S.

My question is: Building 7 had over 47 vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How does your static and dynamic forces work in that fashion???
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257174 Jul 5, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that!
This fellow debunks your ass with simple commonsense:

A lecture by David Ray Griffin about the "9/11 Commission Report" and his latest book " The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions". Here he debunked the entire official report.

David Ray Griffin was a full-time academic from 1973 until April 2004. He is currently a co-director of the Center for Process Studies and is one of the foremost contemporary exponents of process theology, founded on the process philosophies of Alfred North Whitehead and Charles Hartshorne.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257175 Jul 5, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
This fellow debunks your ass with simple commonsense:
A lecture by David Ray Griffin about the "9/11 Commission Report" and his latest book " The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions". Here he debunked the entire official report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

David Ray Griffin was a full-time academic from 1973 until April 2004. He is currently a co-director of the Center for Process Studies and is one of the foremost contemporary exponents of process theology, founded on the process philosophies of Alfred North Whitehead and Charles Hartshorne.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#257176 Jul 5, 2013
A lecture by David Ray Griffin about the "9/11 Commission Report" and his latest book " The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions". Here he debunkd the entire offical report.

David Ray Griffin is a longtime resident of Santa Barbara, California and was a full-time academic from 1973 until April 2004. He is currently a co-director of the Center for Process Studies and is one of the foremost contemporary exponents of process theology, founded on the process philosophies of Alfred North Whitehead and Charles Hartshorne.

Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257177 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool I had more municipal background in my first 8 years of life than you probably have today. My father was the president of the TML for 5 years when I turned 8 years old , he has been an elected official and has held office for a suburb of fort worth since 1971 . And is still in office. My mother retired from the county magistrate after 25 years of service 7 years ago as the administrative assistant to a prominent judge . And now is a consultant for the top law firm in her field.
Sure junkie, they must be proud of you.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You fool I had more municipal background in my first 8 years of life than you probably have today.
Sitting at home shooting up while lcaiming others work experience?

Lets see, You claimed to have bribed both the DA and Judge, which makes no legal sense, once again, I know you are lying, any legal logic on why that is a lie, JUNKIE!
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257178 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Senator Prescott Bush's ( george bush sr.'s father , george bush jr's grandpa)assets were frozen for trading with the enemy back in ww2 , yes or no ? It's cut and dried here . There is no maybe to it . If the answer is no then I'll send you the cash (how ever much you want), if you answer yes all I want is the admission I was correct.
It's very simple.
You are wrong Junkie!
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257180 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all shit for brains my license is only expired , second I have insurance so blow it out you're ass idiot!!
LMFAO! Wrong, at most you are paying your insurance policy, you might as well flush the money down the toilet, it's null and void when you make a claim!
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257181 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996.
And have only been busted four more times with controlled substances, your mom and dad must be sou proud.
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257182 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .
!! lmfao!!!!
And weed, and residue likely, and paraphernalia.
Charlie Sheen

London, KY

#257183 Jul 5, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call me frankly ! lmao ....
If my insurance isn't any good why did they not ticket me ? doc,? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha You are a paralegal dip shit!
Wouldn't the cops know this ? LMFAO !!!!
junkie Twoofer logic, I did not get a ticket so my insurance is good, sorry, one is not a validation of the other. A robber running from a bank may run across the street in a non cross walk while fleeing from the authorities, just because jaywalking is not high on their list of priorities at the time does not mean the offense did not occur.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257184 Jul 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You' full of B.S.
Building 7 was a football field away from the towers and it had very little damage. The buildings surrounding were severely damaged and they didn't collapse.
My question is: Building 7 had over 47 massive vertical support beams. For it to collapse straight down they all had to be removed at the same time with in milliseconds of each other. How did that happen???
It is already a well known fact that a huge chunk of the trade tower cut through WTC7. Your assertion is false and ridiculous.

If you are really interested all the information is right here. Photographs and reliable testimony.

http://www.debunking911.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min bad bob 183,607
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Gabriel 979,269
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min Elerby 92,252
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 46,035
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,516
Waiting to pee 3 hr Tallguy95 1
allofourstuff.com 4 hr AllofOurStuff 1
More from around the web