no

well, im not sure

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257143 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes evolution is merely a theory as is creationism and relativity and the nist report.
Creationism only if God lit the fuse 14 billion years ago...

And that first couple days were actually some 14 billion years...

I'm not a subscriber to the 6000 year old speculation...

Yet still not a theory...maybe a tenet of a theological ideology

crucifiedguy

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257144 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what residue was in the baggie...
Any at all is controlled substance...and you can't get it all out
However...
If they had no right to search it would not be admissible regardless of the amount...
And the charge would be no-billed or dismissed at trial...
Baggie with a bit o' water and a kit is self explanatory to any cop...
As is baggie with white powder getting you checked for tracks...
None?...they check your cash for residue
Oh
And it's pronounced du-MAHZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IPTfwW89UIYXX
I didn't have to go to court .What does that tell you ?
They always arrest me ( any traffic citation but speeding is an arrestable offense)With previous charges they always ask to search which I have the right to refuse and I always do . No matter if I'm "holding" or not. It is my inalienable right!
So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996. That should tell you some thing also...
Charlie is only posting old shit because he cannot answer any questions I've asked and it makes him look foolish.
What he does not think about is I've already posted this online in a public forum so it does not bother me !! LMFAO!!!!
So now it only makes him look more foolish !!! ha ha ha ha

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257145 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not here discuss theology anyway..
I'm an atheist .
My definition of atheist is someone that has read the bible and understood it. lol
Meaning no offense ..:)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257146 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't have to go to court .What does that tell you ?
They always arrest me ( any traffic citation but speeding is an arrestable offense)With previous charges they always ask to search which I have the right to refuse and I always do . No matter if I'm "holding" or not. It is my inalienable right!
So I always get arrested and they impound my truck so they can search it . I've been off parole since 1996. That should tell you some thing also...
Charlie is only posting old shit because he cannot answer any questions I've asked and it makes him look foolish.
What he does not think about is I've already posted this online in a public forum so it does not bother me !! LMFAO!!!!
So now it only makes him look more foolish !!! ha ha ha ha
It tells me you like pounding your head against the wall for no apparent reason. Does it feel good? Do you get off paying impound fees? Is this some sort of misplaced ego gratification?

A good therapist could help you and save you money in the long run.

Location hidden

#257147 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, not here discuss theology anyway..
I'm an atheist .
My definition of atheist is someone that has read the bible and understood it. lol
Meaning no offense ..:)
Yea, interesting. I tend to agree with you on that one.

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257148 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you had proof of legal financial responsibility...
That is what is required...you had it
Whether the insurance pays or not when needed is between you and them...
Yes proof of LEGAL financial responsibility . Thank you ...
12 years with an expired license and no wrecks , only tickets galore.Rather pay the tickets and surcharges.

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257149 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
It tells me you like pounding your head against the wall for no apparent reason. Does it feel good? Do you get off paying impound fees? Is this some sort of misplaced ego gratification?
A good therapist could help you and save you money in the long run.
Funny I've never heard it put this way but yes, a misplaced ego gratification. lol...money is nothing to me it's the principal of being guilty before a trial. I am automatically assumed guilty so let them eat a shit sandwich when I'm not guilty .
over and over

Charleston, WV

#257150 Jul 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why you're mocked and laughed at.
Oh elevator-boy sheep 20 pilots STREET CORNER JEEBUS!
Zealous Guy is absolutely correct...you repeat your inane insults over and over, day after day...get a life pork.

Location hidden

#257151 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I've never heard it put this way but yes, a misplaced ego gratification. lol...money is nothing to me it's the principal of being guilty before a trial. I am automatically assumed guilty so let them eat a shit sandwich when I'm not guilty .
I can see that. I can see it being unfair. Sometimes I hate the pigs. OTOH most contact with them is avoidable. For example, drive slow and save gas. Tickets cost a lot of money. Speeding wears out your truck faster and consumes one hell of a lot of fuel. Hey, I don't drive really fast but one day I passed this old Dodge Van in my flat bed. He was going really slow. Guess what? He ended up going where I was going. He got there less than one minute later. One minute in ten miles. If we were talking about 100 miles it would be just ten minutes. His trip would cost less.

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257152 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Something pretty cool is one of my friends is a spelunker and is in the books because he and his group actually found the oldest ( by carbon dating ) human remains in the state of texas in a crevasse at possum kingdom lake . 6000 yrs old . Said he had to exhale as they lowered him in just to get through .Some sort of indian burial ground. Brought up a femur of a child and the jaw bone of a woman . He's freakin nut's though . One of the only licensed spelunkers in the state allowed to legally go spelunking in the water with dive equipment. Been in "D" magazine couple times too.

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257153 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see that. I can see it being unfair. Sometimes I hate the pigs. OTOH most contact with them is avoidable. For example, drive slow and save gas. Tickets cost a lot of money. Speeding wears out your truck faster and consumes one hell of a lot of fuel. Hey, I don't drive really fast but one day I passed this old Dodge Van in my flat bed. He was going really slow. Guess what? He ended up going where I was going. He got there less than one minute later. One minute in ten miles. If we were talking about 100 miles it would be just ten minutes. His trip would cost less.
As a general rule I don't speed , as a matter of fact I probably drive safer than most people BECAUSE I don't have a valid license .
We are talking turn signals at 100 feet (90 feet is all that's required) before lane change , usually I wear a seat belt etc... but at the time in question I was only traveling two blocks to see one of my girlfriends .

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#257154 Jul 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Actually I've seen you try and you can't.
It's all part and parcel of your deluded state as a twoofer.
The evidence IS your contribution to this thread.

Half an hour a day Mr Hat.

Sad little man, were you bullied at school? You can tell us. We're your friends.

Location hidden

#257155 Jul 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
As a general rule I don't speed , as a matter of fact I probably drive safer than most people BECAUSE I don't have a valid license .
We are talking turn signals at 100 feet (90 feet is all that's required) before lane change , usually I wear a seat belt etc... but at the time in question I was only traveling two blocks to see one of my girlfriends .
Bummer.

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257156 Jul 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Bummer.
nah part of my egotistical , hard headed ,previously mentioned sandwich serving life !! lol

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257159 Jul 4, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>The evidence IS your contribution to this thread.

Half an hour a day Mr Hat.

Sad little man, were you bullied at school? You can tell us. We're your friends.
What's sad is that in the 2 years you've been here you still haven't been able to support any of your childish drivel and you remain the poster child for logical failure.

And no, I have many friends and have made dozens more in the past two weeks.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#257160 Jul 4, 2013
And a happy July 4th to you USians!

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#257161 Jul 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
And a happy July 4th to you USians!
Yes, lets all pretend we are free the way Canadians do.

God save the Queen after all.

No offense Rick.

Insults Are Easier

Location hidden

#257162 Jul 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
nah part of my egotistical , hard headed ,previously mentioned sandwich serving life !! lol
Now that's really funny.

Good on ya!!!!

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257163 Jul 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You might look up Juris Doctorate (hence the doctor but not a MD comment on my part).
LMFAO, That's how I know you lied when you said you bribed both the DA and the JUDGE, but I am sure you don't know how I know you are LYING, care to guess.
Being a judge is an elected office . District attorneys are elected . Although they are sometimes appointed by the higher magistrate office.
You fool I had more municipal background in my first 8 years of life than you probably have today. My father was the president of the TML for 5 years when I turned 8 years old , he has been an elected official and has held office for a suburb of fort worth since 1971 . And is still in office. My mother retired from the county magistrate after 25 years of service 7 years ago as the administrative assistant to a prominent judge . And now is a consultant for the top law firm in her field.

So wake up shit for brains , If you don't know who your talking to sometimes it's best to keep your foolish comments to yourself.
To be honest I can tell by your literary fortitude you are not a doctor of any thing . If you are, it's just because it took you 8 years to learn whatever you say you went to school to learn.

COME ON , DOC .... ha ha ha ha ha ha
Say it again for me !!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#257164 Jul 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I've read what exists and you're wrong.
End of story.
I'll PM you a po box to send the money;-)
Senator Prescott Bush's ( george bush sr.'s father , george bush jr's grandpa)assets were frozen for trading with the enemy back in ww2 , yes or no ? It's cut and dried here . There is no maybe to it . If the answer is no then I'll send you the cash (how ever much you want), if you answer yes all I want is the admission I was correct.

It's very simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Buck Crick 100,591
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min confrinting with ... 670,351
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 17 min Joe Fortuna 980,174
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 11 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 12 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 14 hr Seejay 4
More from around the web