Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#257114 Jul 3, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
YES THERMATE WAS FOUND IN THE PYRO-PLASTIC DEBRE
LOOK IT UP!!
conclusion
Thermate was used to CUT any beams such as those in the center of the building. VIDEO shows flowing molten metal.
Then, high explosive were used to demolish concrete floors. VIDEO shows rolling pyro-plastic.
https://youtu.be/watch...
No

You look it up

You provide links

And we will judge...

In what has now been asserted as a hypocritically christian way...

For those that are 'delusional' believers...
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257115 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all shit for brains my license is only expired , second I have insurance so blow it out you're ass idiot!!
Are you that stupid of a junkie, your policy is null and void (you might read it, they all contain the same clause). Your insurance is only valid for a driver with a valid operators license.

So you have been paying for 10 years for a policy that is worthless. And frankly YOU ARE LYING, they require a copy, or they run a validity check of your license each time you renew.
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257116 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they really wanted some help...
Oh, He did, they just thought he was nuts and ignored him till the third call.
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257117 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked my son at 5 if God was a man or a woman...
He answered without any hesitation...
'Both, dad'
I like that!
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257118 Jul 3, 2013
Isn't it interesting how when proven wrong they just pull another crazy theory out of nowhere.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in a debate with BillSmith (CitizenChip proponent)...
We called him Winston for obvious reasons...tip to Eric Arthur
He believed that 77 actually flew just over the roof of the Pentagon while a missile tracked in and hit...
77 then went into a long 330 degree turn and landed safely at Reagan Airport...
He refused to acknowledge that as it went into its 330 degree turn...it would be dropping
Unless maintaining a higher speed than it could safely land...
And if slowing to say 200...
Would have 'landed' before ever reaching the runway...
Of course the passengers became a non sequiter...
So he speculated (called a theory) they must have been flown out over the Atlantic and the plane replete with victims was sunk...
I asked why bother to land at Reagan if they then had to take off when all planes were grounded across the country...
He also believed that mini-nukes were used to 'suck' the Towers down at greater than freefall...
Sometimes I think truthers are just academics wanting to keep up with their debating skills...
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257119 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What charlie doesn't include is , the trumped up charges of controlled substance
Trumped up, you admitted them junkie, then admitted they did not find everything in the search. Typical junkie, full of lies.
crucifiedguy wrote:
Whats up doc ,ms moon , mr A ?
How is everyone ? Been real busy with work (summer is peak season), new (and old) girlfriends,and looking for a new house but I'm still smokin'!!!
Recently I was arrested after leaving a gambling facility for two traffic citations "no seat belt" and "expired drivers license" (its been expired since 2000). This happened because I didn't consent to search. Arresting me allowed them to search my truck. THEY FOUND MY BUD (WHICH THEY LEFT IN MY TRUCK), MY PIPE, A SYRINGE,AND A SMALL BAG CONTAINING A LITTLE WATER. THEY LEFT ANOTHER SYRINGE AND ANOTHER WEED PIPE. I WAS CHARGED WITH POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE UNDER A GRAM.. MY 5TH CHARGE OF THIS NATURE . This charge is punishable by 25yrs to 99 yrs. Not to worry though I retain a very good lawyer (I mean very good).I'm expectin it to be no billed anyways for lack of evidence.
Upon researching arrestable citations every traffic ticket except speeding is arrestable, can you believe it?
Be aware we have no rights anymore . Obama signed them away the first of the year with the ndaa bill.
I'd explain but easier to google ..
Peace everyone !!!
p.p.p.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Charlie Sheen

Manchester, KY

#257120 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
What charlie doesn't include is , the trumped up charges of controlled substance were no billed I admit I had the rest which is only a fukin ticket... LMFAO!!!!
But see I let him have his fun because he can't converse with an adult but he wants to be a doctor (not md)
You might look up Juris Doctorate (hence the doctor but not a MD comment on my part).

LMFAO, That's how I know you lied when you said you bribed both the DA and the JUDGE, but I am sure you don't know how I know you are LYING, care to guess.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257121 Jul 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?
Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now.
Huh Eh !
We know already. You believe 20 pilot who admit none of them could hit the side of a barn even if they wanted too. LMAO

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257123 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you that stupid of a junkie, your policy is null and void (you might read it, they all contain the same clause). Your insurance is only valid for a driver with a valid operators license.
So you have been paying for 10 years for a policy that is worthless. And frankly YOU ARE LYING, they require a copy, or they run a validity check of your license each time you renew.
I used to do the same here...

Let the tags expire...

Let the inspection expire...

Let the license expire...

Forget the current insurance cards...

And yes...

I got nabbed...big time

No drugs or anything dumm like that...

But all four tickets...

The insurance was current...just didn't have the new card

But had to go to court for all...

Now there was a time that you just paid a $5 fine if you went ahead and got the inspection and renewed the license and renewed the tags...

About 20 years ago...

But now it's $80 for each violation IF no also get everything brought up to date...plus court costs

And you are correct about the insurance...

The cop told me...

He said you might want to check with your policy holder on driving with an expired license...

They verified...

I keep everything current now...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257124 Jul 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Ten for a dollar.
Deal or no deal?
Sumpthin for the little lady
Sumpthin for the little lady
Sumpthin for the little lady...oooo

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257125 Jul 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sumpthin for the little lady
Sumpthin for the little lady
Sumpthin for the little lady...oooo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y8YcEmKleJkXX
Tom Waits my favorite.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#257126 Jul 3, 2013
Got a voice that's even worse than fingernails on the blackboard.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257127 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao because the nist report is merely a theory!
Ask anyone ask pork pie, ask anyone at nist.
btw who would we ask at nist for the baseline performance formula?
They must have it they used it to determine the demise of the towers. So it must be available. This is very a relevant question . No dis info here just a straight up question .
No one not even pph has been able to provide it . Why is this?
If they used fea's give them to me the way they used them.
Evolution is just a theory...

But I'm pretty sure I'm part Neanderthal...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257128 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know what you mean. How much more ? Got bite once on the big toe . Swelled up bigger than a golf ball! Then the little bastard got away .. lol .
I threw a dead one at my little bro...

He screamed and it hit him right in the mouth...

I was grounded for a month...

And learned about rabies...

It was clean...

But I didn't get that info until after the month...

'He might have to get the shots'

Every day...

Parents..

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257129 Jul 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a typical christian ..... lol
Hypocritical , delusional , and belief in invisible friends ,
no wonder you believe the official story , you cannot discern what is real and make believe lmfao!!!
Have you seen your god lately? lmao
nor has anyone else....
And I doubt that any christian would regard me as typical...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257130 Jul 3, 2013
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>
YES THERMATE WAS FOUND IN THE PYRO-PLASTIC DEBRE
LOOK IT UP!!
conclusion
Thermate was used to CUT any beams such as those in the center of the building. VIDEO shows flowing molten metal.
Then, high explosive were used to demolish concrete floors. VIDEO shows rolling pyro-plastic.
https://youtu.be/watch...
What is Pyro-Plastic?...

Pyroclastic?...

Which it thankfully was not...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#257131 Jul 3, 2013
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an opinion Mr Hat.
However, I can support my position with evidence - your post roll, here for all to see - is nothing but childish repetitive word vomit.
If you are insulted by the truth, then perhaps you should take stock of your actions.
Actually I've seen you try and you can't.

It's all part and parcel of your deluded state as a twoofer.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257132 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the things on the old site are not on the new site, mainly because they were thoroughly debunked on the old site and twoofers moved on .... except for here.
Wow

Just like Loose Change...

Then Loose Change II...Less Stupid

Then Loose Change III...didn't even make it because it was debunked before it was released

Finally...

Loose Change...The Final Cut
This time we really really really got it right...REALLY
WE'RE SERIAL THIS TIME...
MANBEARPIG HAS BEEN CAPTURED...WE'RE SERIAL FOLKS

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#257134 Jul 3, 2013
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh is that why Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and could not solo a Cessna, allegedly was able to FOOL:
The largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, namely NORAD, FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, Northeast Air Defense Sector and the US Air Force long enough to hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side and then fly them into buildings in New York City and Washington DC without one of them being intercepted?
Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.
They didn't have the right equipment! Oh now its so clear.
So the next time many wargames are scheduled on one day we can expect another false flag black op attack by our own govie that can't be foiled by our elite defensive forces.
I got it now.
Huh Eh !
Now they are college students?...please vet this

BillSmith used to call them '19 miniature arabs with plastic knives'...

There is one common thread that seems to be politically correct-fully swept under the rug...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#257135 Jul 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Trumped up, you admitted them junkie, then admitted they did not find everything in the search. Typical junkie, full of lies.
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TEUGPFV...
Lmfao ... What part of found an empty baggy with a little water in it is an admission of possessing a controlled substance .

You ARE a dumbass. And you really want us to believe you are in the judicial field ,doc? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What a load of crap file boy / parale gal !!!!
Yes I skipped a little in between on purpose !!! lmfao!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump is un-American... 8 min Tony 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Gabriel 974,830
girls how many gangbangs have you had (Feb '15) 29 min Beverly 61
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 42 min Brian_G 71,020
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min LAWEST100 658,877
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 52 min Brian_G 618,857
rajkot gey (Nov '15) 1 hr abc 80
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 1 hr gundee123 5,059
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 5 hr Go Blue Forever 253
More from around the web