yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#256596 Jun 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
A massive chunk of the trade tower fell on WTC7. If you did any homework, you would not ask such a stupid question. After the collapse, anyone could see the size of those chunks.
You're showing your ignorance again.
WTC buildings #3, 4 & 5 were right next to the towers and they were heavily damaged and they did not collapse. Building 7 was a football field away and had very minor damage. Besides NIST said building 7 fell due to normal office fires.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256597 Jun 24, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is BSing about water towers on buildings? This ain't 1930.
your absolutely correct . No high rise building ever collapsed due to fire before 2001.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256598 Jun 24, 2013
Either you are an imbecile or a liar ...... maybe both
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need too, I know they were there.
They are enclosed inside to prevent freezing.
Research yourself!
All you will do is try to debunk anything I find.

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256599 Jun 24, 2013
it fell straight down because of a little something called GRAVITY ...... have you ever heard of Gravity !?!?!?!?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao stop it my side is starting to hurt!
You have 17900 posts since aug 11 and I'm the troll ?
This is great . Only time a high rise building has collapsed due to fire was earlier that miraculous day (9/11) and they have the experience on the structural make up of buildings to predict the global collapse. If the building was leaning why did it fall straight down? This website is as accurate as mr. clapper stating " we are not spying on american citizens" ha ha ha ha ha

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#256600 Jun 24, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Glad y'all are ok PorkPie...

We've been watching Calgary...

Pretty rough...

Hope it doesn't leave too much lasting damage...

:-)
Thanks chazmo:-)

We're high and dry here but many of our friends weren't so lucky.

I spent most of the last few days bringing supplies to people in Black Diamond and helping dry out out basements.

Even though I can see the town from my upstairs window, the drive there is now about 90 minutes because both bridges that connect our towns are destroyed.

Funny, in twooferdumb this could never happen since water shouldn't be able to destroy steel and concrete structures.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256601 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
hence the name waste water.... more like diarrhea !!! lol
Does that actually pass for a joke among methheads?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256602 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
your absolutely correct . No high rise building ever collapsed due to fire before 2001.
All metal framed portions of the Windsor Tower did, there is a clue in thee somewhere.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256603 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
no airplane knocking the fire proof insulation off,
Humm???? What could have knocked of fire proofing here?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
This building supposedly collapsed because portions of the towers fell on it
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain your reasoning..
Even a junkie could spot the reasoning here, well, maybe not so much.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256604 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can you trust if you can't trust your elected representative to vote as their constituents would wish.
Your dealer?

Your old lovable cellmate?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256605 Jun 24, 2013
LuLu Ford wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks luv.
LuLu!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256606 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
lmfao Now firemen can predict the global collapse of a building three hours before because of fires ! I guess they just didn't have the three hour window for the towers..
Yea, Odd when many members of the FDNY report the building was creaking, groaning and leaning for three hours so much so they thought it was in danger of a collapse.

But heck, why should we listen to the FDNY when we have someone that is so doped up on opiates and not an eyewitness to rely upon.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256607 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Provide any verifiable evidence pointing to al qaeda as the conspirators.
The so called Rosetta stone, Bin Ladens confessions, stuff even a junkie could not miss.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256608 Jun 24, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
To many people on this thread are intentionally making stupid comments to avoid the subject being addressed here.
That could be fixed, You and onemale could quit posting, ahh, the heck with that, you two peas in a pod are too funny in that box of hammers sort of way.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256609 Jun 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
With no major fires, normal office fires do no bring down buildings. NIST's own report says all the jet fuel burned off in 15 minutes.
Strawman, No one claimed Jet Fuel was what brought them down
onemale

Pana, IL

#256611 Jun 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Odd when many members of the FDNY report the building was creaking, groaning and leaning for three hours so much so they thought it was in danger of a collapse.
But heck, why should we listen to the FDNY when we have someone that is so doped up on opiates and not an eyewitness to rely upon.
And Larry Silerstein is on record ordering to "pull it" THEN the building came down. You like to conveniently leave out certain major points.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256612 Jun 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And Larry Silerstein is on record ordering to "pull it" THEN the building came down. You like to conveniently leave out certain major points.
The "pull it" comment was made long before the building came down. But that is some Controlled Demolition that causes a building to creak groan and lean for hours.

On September 9, 2005,[Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement on this issue:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated,“I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building.
http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Se...
onemale

Pana, IL

#256613 Jun 24, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman, No one claimed Jet Fuel was what brought them down
And Larry Silerstein is on record ordering to "pull it" then the building came down. You like to conveniently leave out certain major parts

You probably actually believe normal office fires brought down the buildings.
Considering:
1. According to code office building are built with fire resistant materials.
2. According to code office building have fire resistant furniture.
3. According to code they have fail safe sprinklers.
4. According to architects the towers were designed to prevent updrafts.
5. According to architects there were no flameable materials among the 47 core colums that held up 60% of the weight above.
6. According to architects the towers were designed to withstand multiple jet crashes.
7. According to Newton's Laws it cannot happen the way we are told.
8. And throughout history... steel frame buildings have NEVER collapsed due to fire, except on 9/11 when three come down.
Interesting how some people can be so out to lunch.
onemale

Pana, IL

#256614 Jun 24, 2013
When a crime has been committed, any good investigator will ask the questions -- What was the motive and who benefited?

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256615 Jun 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1. According to code office building are built with fire resistant materials.
2. According to code office building have fire resistant furniture.
3. According to code they have fail safe sprinklers.
4. According to architects the towers were designed to prevent updrafts.
5. According to architects there were no flameable materials among the 47 core colums that held up 60% of the weight above.
6. According to architects the towers were designed to withstand multiple jet crashes.
7. According to Newton's Laws it cannot happen the way we are told.
8. And throughout history... steel frame buildings have NEVER collapsed due to fire, except on 9/11 when three come down.
Interesting how some people can be so out to lunch.
Wrong on all, pick one and I shall debunk it.

Skyscraper Safety Campaign: WTC memorial should comply with NYC building code
07/26/2007

It has been said that "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

Yet that is exactly what is happening at the World Trade Center memorial and museum and other redevelopment at Ground Zero. By all accounts, the memorial, museum, and other structures at this sacred site will continue to be above the law, exempt from basic New York City building and fire code regulations.

http://www.fireengineering.com/articles/2007/...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256616 Jun 24, 2013
onemale wrote:
When a crime has been committed, any good investigator will ask the questions -- What was the motive and who benefited?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YeM1utU2UToXX
Wrong, that can be endless people, firms for rebuilding, any office space competition, people who would like to break their lease, you look for evidence of who did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Thetruth 229,916
what makes white men so goofy (Sep '08) 4 min Johnny 181
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min yon 602,161
Appjoy invite code (Apr '14) 16 min Dpud803 106
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 46 min gunslinger 178
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min guest 548,471
bhains ki chudai liaise ki........ (Feb '14) 1 hr Crazy Jaat 30
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 750,282
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 11 hr girls united states 125
Do you enjoy seeing your sister nude / naked? (Sep '13) 11 hr girls united states 387

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE