Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

54,080 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Buster Bluth

Martell, NE

#256439 Jun 18, 2013
so fed up I could scream wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you're an idiot though...just misinformed and perhaps gullible ;)
Inform us!
onemale

Pana, IL

#256440 Jun 18, 2013
History repeats itself...
Hitler terrorized his own people and blamed an outside entity, then he promised his people he would protect them if they gave up their freedom.

Sound familiar???

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256441 Jun 18, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, there was no needle sticking out the end.


This is the type of answer I expect from a someone without the intelligence to provide a legitimate answer. Thank you for proving me correct. You obviously cannot comprehend the questions therefore attacking me personally is your reply. Unless showing how childish you are makes you feel like a superior person ,I don't see the purpose of your silly opinions.
Please provide the formula nist used to establish the base line performance of the three world trade center buildings they investigated.

Feel free to attack me personally if you cannot provide an answer as this would just verify my previous statement.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256442 Jun 18, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would round equal nose?...
Round is the shape of the tube itself...
Answer the question . Avoidance is the same as admitting you cannot provide the answer.
Where is the nose of the plane? If it produced a hole there must be some sort of debris resembling a nose of a plane. Round is also the shape of a bowling ball but a bowling ball was not what the government said hit the pentagon , they said it was a plane. Show me or stfu.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#256443 Jun 19, 2013
onemale wrote:
History repeats itself...
Hitler terrorized his own people and blamed an outside entity, then he promised his people he would protect them if they gave up their freedom.

Sound familiar???
Yup.

Hitler told the BIG LIE to make his people act outside of their natural proclivity for humanity.

Twoof is attempting to do the same but has less credibility...than Hitler.
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256444 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the formula nist used to establish the base line performance of the three world trade center buildings they investigated.
Then drag it baseline in front of the Pentagon, take a picture of it and score you an 8 ball?
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256445 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the nose of the plane? If it produced a hole there must be some sort of debris resembling a nose of a plane.
So if everything points to the plane hitting the Pentagon but the nose can not be found, because it was the first thing to hit the walls of the pentagon at 500 mph, then everyone else is wrong.

Your 24 years of hard drug use is showing, that's crackhead logic.
Buster Bluth

Seward, NE

#256446 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question . Avoidance is the same as admitting you cannot provide the answer.
Where is the nose of the plane? If it produced a hole there must be some sort of debris resembling a nose of a plane.
Show me a headlight from that car that just hit that bus at 75MPH, you can't, well than it was not a car even though every witness said it was .... and please scratch my methbugs mummy!

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256447 Jun 19, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
Hitler told the BIG LIE to make his people act outside of their natural proclivity for humanity.
Twoof is attempting to do the same but has less credibility...than Hitler.
So your saying hitler has credibility?
What makes him credible ? His views or his actions ?

I Finally made it to corpus , spent last week on the island soaking up the sun and pretty women in bikinis , too bad I have to go to work now but at least my afternoons are open for the beach.
peace

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256448 Jun 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Then drag it baseline in front of the Pentagon, take a picture of it and score you an 8 ball?
thank you for the verification that you lack intelligence.
now go play with the other kids .

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256449 Jun 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
So if everything points to the plane hitting the Pentagon but the nose can not be found, because it was the first thing to hit the walls of the pentagon at 500 mph, then everyone else is wrong.
Your 24 years of hard drug use is showing, that's crackhead logic.
Its 32 years and something had to punch the round hole in the wall so show me what it was or prove your an idiot by showing you cannot provide an answer .Get your facts straight or go home.
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256450 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am not allowed to vote because of ignorant laws . Because of silly laws regarding drugs I now cannot vote . Although I paid my dept to society 10 years ago I am still carrying the label.
You paid your debt but admit to injecting hard drugs for 32 years and are still active user.

I'd say that "paid debt" is junkie talk for "I have not been nailed again."
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256451 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its 32 years and something had to punch the round hole in the wall so show me what it was or prove your an idiot by showing you cannot provide an answer .Get your facts straight or go home.
All evidence points to 77 except for those that are hallucinating.
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256452 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad I have to go to work now but at least my afternoons are open for the beach.
peace
Unlicensed street corner Pharmacist?

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256454 Jun 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence points to 77 except for those that are hallucinating.
provide requested evidence please. If it's not there , there is reasonable doubt. manufactured hallucinations are a government specialty , wmd's ,mission accomplished ,etc. thanks for proving your ignorance once again .
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256455 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
manufactured hallucinations are a government specialty ,
You would be the expert Junkie, what did you want this week, a photo of the peanut packet from seat 23B and some more heroin?

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256456 Jun 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be the expert Junkie, what did you want this week, a photo of the peanut packet from seat 23B and some more heroin?
Reading comprehension must not be a requirement to be a court clerk or whatever your meaningless job is or you would know what my request was. Obviously your ignorance proves to be more serious than suspected as you even took an excerpt from the post with my question only to ridicule me .
If you could show me the peanut packet from seat 23b , with proof it was from flight 77, I might retract my statement of your ignorance.... On second thought I don't think I could because you really are somewhat foolish in your immature attacks regarding my choice of lifestyle.

You have verified your ignorance with these silly stabs at me trying to avoid answering my questions . Any intelligent person would have no problem providing a legitimate response ,you on the other hand are not smart enough to know you are being made to look like an idiot.

Thank you for your help in proving your ignorance. You can change this personae by giving real answer.Grow up or shut up.
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256457 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could show me the peanut packet from seat 23b , with proof it was from flight 77, I might retract my statement of your ignorance....
The standard of reasonable doubt has been met in American Jurisprudence, when all evidence points to flight 77 and you just play the endless game of show me this, OK, then show me that, OK show me the body, OK show me one in front of the Pentagon, OK, show me the nosecone that hit a wall at 500 mph that had been reinforced for a indirect nuclear strike, you are just a incoherent babbling Junkie.

PS: Settled a a few, never lost a case, the wonders of a mind not devastated by 34 years of injecting Meth and Heroin.
Charlie Sheen

Seward, NE

#256458 Jun 19, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
As I am not allowed to vote because of ignorant laws . Because of silly laws regarding drugs I now cannot vote . Although I paid my dept to society 10 years ago
Well then you show know very well big things can fit into small holes, not that you had much of a choice in the matter.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256459 Jun 19, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The standard of reasonable doubt has been met in American Jurisprudence, when all evidence points to flight 77 and you just play the endless game of show me this, OK, then show me that, OK show me the body, OK show me one in front of the Pentagon, OK, show me the nosecone that hit a wall at 500 mph that had been reinforced for a indirect nuclear strike, you are just a incoherent babbling Junkie.
PS: Settled a a few, never lost a case, the wonders of a mind not devastated by 34 years of injecting Meth and Heroin.
Dream on file boy! You've never shown anything but your ass .

So you've never lost a case ? Probably because they are all backed up on computer now since micro filming is out of date. keeping up with the docket must be difficult for someone with the intellect of a third grader. good job.Must've been tough passing your civil service exam, unless you started as a janitor 15 years ago and worked your way up. Thats a good thing about government work , you don't have to be smart you just have to be in the right place at the right time.. Drug use seems to effect people in different ways , maybe you should try them it could help your anal retentiveness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 4 min Rashes 177
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aura Mytha 794,423
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 5 min Clear Dharma 468
Snow Job 6 min Frosty 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min Liam 567,685
Community forum for study collaboration 20 min seekbigger 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 28 min Truths 607,107
Scientific proof for God's existence 43 min lightbeamrider 521
More from around the web