yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256491 Jun 20, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
Loads of people witnessed them getting on planes, there passports prove they got on the planes, they were matched with seat numbers. Once you get to that part of the airport where you are scanned, you can't go back, your in a secure part of the airport, and that is where i saw video of two now dead hijacker's. So all of the security, the people at the counter's, the people on the plane, the computer's matching passports, baggage, and seats etc, all those witnesses are behind the conspiracy!
The bigger the conspiracy, the more people needed to carry it out, the more likely it doesn't stay a secret.
America always new those tower's were a target. There have been books written with the exact scenario in them so we could say it was predicted.
Kinda obvious isn't it.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256492 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question . Avoidance is the same as admitting you cannot provide the answer.
Where is the nose of the plane? If it produced a hole there must be some sort of debris resembling a nose of a plane. Round is also the shape of a bowling ball but a bowling ball was not what the government said hit the pentagon , they said it was a plane. Show me or stfu.
So your assumption with this question is that the nose survived...

Shouldn't you instead be asking what is in the tail section that could have survived long enough to punch the final hole?...

You are using a strawman to conclude that the final round hole could only have been made by the nosecone of the plane...

And anyone that knows anything about the nose cone/cover of the 757 knows it could never survive intact...

As for stfu...

When did you become the emperor of topix?...

I never claimed the nose produced any hole...

You did...

You prove it...

Dorchester , MA

#256493 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your saying hitler has credibility?
What makes him credible ? His views or his actions ?
I Finally made it to corpus , spent last week on the island soaking up the sun and pretty women in bikinis , too bad I have to go to work now but at least my afternoons are open for the beach.
peace
Aransas Pass?...

Dorchester , MA

#256494 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Its 32 years and something had to punch the round hole in the wall so show me what it was or prove your an idiot by showing you cannot provide an answer .Get your facts straight or go home.
The remains of a 757 punched the hole in the final wall...

Are you claiming something different hit the Pentagon?...

If so...you prove it

If a missile?...

Why was there no detonation of the missile itself after penetration?...

If your claim is that the flash we all believe was a giant fuel burn fireball...

Was the missile detonation...

How did the tube structure of the missile continue to penetrate 5 more walls after it detonated?...

And where is the detonation crater?...

Dorchester , MA

#256495 Jun 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You paid your debt but admit to injecting hard drugs for 32 years and are still active user.
I'd say that "paid debt" is junkie talk for "I have not been nailed again."
How can one survive injecting for 32 years?...

Dorchester , MA

#256496 Jun 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence points to 77 except for those that are hallucinating.
No evidence other than speculation supports anything other that Flight 77...

Dorchester , MA

#256497 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
provide requested evidence please. If it's not there , there is reasonable doubt. manufactured hallucinations are a government specialty , wmd's ,mission accomplished ,etc. thanks for proving your ignorance once again .
You are basing all of your own reasonable doubt on the existence of the nose cone/cover surviving the penetration of 6 concrete walls...

http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_rings_a...

The exit hole was 6 feet in diameter...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256498 Jun 20, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
So nothing happened!
If you consider the murder of 3000 american citizens nothing , then I guess your right. In my opinion this horrendous act constitutes an act of treason at the highest level. Given prior knowledge of intentions to attack any american and failing to offer any type of warning to the very people that elected him makes him an accomplice to the act to which criminal charges should be brought against him and his cohorts IE. puppet bush ,prick chaney,don scumfield ,paid wolfabitch, colon powel, etc . Especially when you use this heinous feat as a means to invade countries having nothing to do with it . When someone invades another country for the purpose of overthrowing the existing leadership or government (iraq, afghanistan ,pakistan etc) it is an act of terrorism.

from merriam webster online dictionary
"Definition of TERRORISM
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion

terrorism
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Systematic use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. It has been used throughout history by political organizations of both the left and the right, by nationalist and ethnic groups, and by revolutionaries. Although usually thought of as a means of destabilizing or overthrowing existing political institutions, terror also has been employed by governments against their own people to suppress dissent; examples include the reigns of certain Roman emperors, the French Revolution (see Reign of Terror), Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union under Stalin, and Argentina during the “dirty war” of the 1970s. Terrorism's impact has been magnified by the deadliness and technological sophistication of modern-day weapons and the capability of the media to disseminate news of such attacks instantaneously throughout the world. "

Passing of the patriot act and the ndaa bill, are just a start of the coercion tactics being forced on us by the government. And this is what our elected officials are doing to protect us?
Some scary shit to loose what liberties the founders of his wonderful country composed and fought for. When you can't trust your own government (use of drones to spy on the very citizens paying for them )to be honest and protect you ,how can you feel safe in your own home?

So yeah I guess nothing happened.Go back to watching american idol, basketball ,or whatever entertainment show is popular . Get up in the morning and go to work at your meaningless 9 to 5 job like all the other conformed sheeple , and don't worry about the real world threats. After all keeping you entertained and clueless is the goal .This way when they spout wmd's , or nuclear capability as a threat you will believe it and support government sponsored terrorism.
Please don't vote there is enough morons in congress as it is.
onemale

Pana, IL

#256499 Jun 20, 2013
The Truth and Lies of 9-11
This video is very long but very informative.
This is NOT based on any speculation whatsoever .
It is based on documented facts.
Mike Ruppert puts the pieces together.

Dorchester , MA

#256500 Jun 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The standard of reasonable doubt has been met in American Jurisprudence, when all evidence points to flight 77 and you just play the endless game of show me this, OK, then show me that, OK show me the body, OK show me one in front of the Pentagon, OK, show me the nosecone that hit a wall at 500 mph that had been reinforced for a indirect nuclear strike, you are just a incoherent babbling Junkie.
PS: Settled a a few, never lost a case, the wonders of a mind not devastated by 34 years of injecting Meth and Heroin.
Settled a few myself...myself and friends

Never lost...

But not a lawyer...many hate me

Although not afraid to tell them when to fight on and when to accept/offer settlement...my terms thanks

Rep'd meself once...

Against the police...

And won...

With no jury...

Fought a team of lawyers once...

They said $14k...

I said $3k...but they waited too long so I could walk (if I chose)

And I was perfectly willing to pay the $3k I owed...always pay my debts

I think the judge felt sorry for me...always showing up and they were not there

On the third court appearance the judge was a bit peeved...they sent a flunky

And not at me...she said they were wasting the court's time

I think they expected me to not show and get a default judgement...

I had tried for years to pay the predator...

Now it was my turn to have fun...

They accepted my terms...

$3k cash...
They pay court costs...for refusing to negotiate for real damages
And they remove any liens and notify all agencies of full and total settlement...

Even the IRS can be fair when the fear is dealt with...

:-)
onemale

Pana, IL

#256501 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider the murder of 3000 american citizens nothing , then I guess your right. In my opinion this horrendous act constitutes an act of treason at the highest level. Given prior knowledge of intentions to attack any american and failing to offer any type of warning to the very people that elected him makes him an accomplice to the act to which criminal charges should be brought against him and his cohorts IE. puppet bush ,prick chaney,don scumfield ,paid wolfabitch, colon powel, etc . Especially when you use this heinous feat as a means to invade countries having nothing to do with it . When someone invades another country for the purpose of overthrowing the existing leadership or government (iraq, afghanistan ,pakistan etc) it is an act of terrorism.
from merriam webster online dictionary
"Definition of TERRORISM
: the systematic use of terror especially as a means of coercion
terrorism
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Systematic use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. It has been used throughout history by political organizations of both the left and the right, by nationalist and ethnic groups, and by revolutionaries. Although usually thought of as a means of destabilizing or overthrowing existing political institutions, terror also has been employed by governments against their own people to suppress dissent; examples include the reigns of certain Roman emperors, the French Revolution (see Reign of Terror), Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union under Stalin, and Argentina during the “dirty war” of the 1970s. Terrorism's impact has been magnified by the deadliness and technological sophistication of modern-day weapons and the capability of the media to disseminate news of such attacks instantaneously throughout the world. "
Passing of the patriot act and the ndaa bill, are just a start of the coercion tactics being forced on us by the government. And this is what our elected officials are doing to protect us?
Some scary shit to loose what liberties the founders of his wonderful country composed and fought for. When you can't trust your own government (use of drones to spy on the very citizens paying for them )to be honest and protect you ,how can you feel safe in your own home?
So yeah I guess nothing happened.Go back to watching american idol, basketball ,or whatever entertainment show is popular . Get up in the morning and go to work at your meaningless 9 to 5 job like all the other conformed sheeple , and don't worry about the real world threats. After all keeping you entertained and clueless is the goal .This way when they spout wmd's , or nuclear capability as a threat you will believe it and support government sponsored terrorism.
Please don't vote there is enough morons in congress as it is.
Well explained and so true.
Thanks

Fort Worth

#256502 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aransas Pass?...

No never made it that far . Staying on oso bay so just went across 358 to the public beaches close by . screw the ferry long drive for a short ride. Mustang island state park is closest and a couple places down the packery channel .

Dorchester , MA

#256503 Jun 20, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
CruciFRIED, The new face of 9/11 Truth!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =eqUa6q9393UXX
Wow...

Now that one took me way back man...

:-)

Dorchester , MA

#256504 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the first wall . I would like to know what caused the round hole in the last wall .. I think it was d .
The walls are reinforced for an indirect nuclear attack so we aren't talking average brick walls. And Remember I really have no view alternate or official I just want to see the evidence for myself.
I know what you mean about the mountains being beautiful . I just got back from virginia since we drove we traveled through tennesee, arkansas, and mississippi . The Appalachians were awesome. And thanks for the rational comment .
peace
It was ring C...

And the link I posted showed that the previous two rings were not down to ground level...

They were open on the first floor...

Meaning the debris did not travel thru 6 reinforced concrete walls...

Dorchester , MA

#256505 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No never made it that far . Staying on oso bay so just went across 358 to the public beaches close by . screw the ferry long drive for a short ride. Mustang island state park is closest and a couple places down the packery channel .
Still a great beach...

Water a bit warm in summer...

And those jellyfish are sukky...

Adolph's meat tenderizer will neutralize the sting somewhat...

Dorchester , MA

#256506 Jun 20, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>

I know what you mean about the mountains being beautiful . I just got back from virginia since we drove we traveled through tennesee, arkansas, and mississippi . The Appalachians were awesome. And thanks for the rational comment .
peace
Dad and I made that trip the first time in 1970...

Great drive...

Boston to San Antonio

Fort Worth

#256507 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one survive injecting for 32 years?...
The same way a functioning alcoholic gets up and goes to work every day all their life and dies of old age. Or anyone taking doctor prescribed xanax every day for anxiety . Just a part of life.
Has it deteriorated my minds thought process ? You be the judge.Are my posts unintelligible or voraciously stupid? If so I guess all the hype file boy spouts is true and I should start hating myself. ha ha ha not in a million years ! I love myself and wouldn't change a god damn thing!!.

Fort Worth

#256508 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a great beach...
Water a bit warm in summer...
And those jellyfish are sukky...
Adolph's meat tenderizer will neutralize the sting somewhat...
Thanks for the heads up . Don't think I'll be gettin in the water there ... lol

Fort Worth

#256509 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dad and I made that trip the first time in 1970...
Great drive...
Boston to San Antonio
Yes the mountains were breathtaking in the morning. We left ft worth the night the tornadoes hit cleburne drove in that storm all the way through arkansas. Came a turd floater on the way home coming down out of virginia too. Not to pretty then but when it cleared up it was a sight to see .... a rainbow below us in the valley of the mountain. Fu*king awesome!

Fort Worth

#256510 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The remains of a 757 punched the hole in the final wall...
Are you claiming something different hit the Pentagon?...
If so...you prove it
If a missile?...
Why was there no detonation of the missile itself after penetration?...
If your claim is that the flash we all believe was a giant fuel burn fireball...
Was the missile detonation...
How did the tube structure of the missile continue to penetrate 5 more walls after it detonated?...
And where is the detonation crater?...
no I'm not suggesting anything of the sort .
But I fail to see how a aluminum bodied fuselage traveling 500 mph could travel through 3 walls reinforced for an indirect nuclear attack . How fast does a missile or bomb travel as this is the means of delivery for a nuclear device correct ? Are missiles or bombs made of aluminum ? What is considered an indirect attack? I'm not saying it was a missile or a bomb , I'm only asking these questions for ruling out the possibility of such a device. When there is an airplane crash pieces of the plane are usually visible and recognizable as said airplane . The only pictures I've seen do not provide ample verification of this particular commercial aircraft.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old School New Body review 4 min Mike Geary 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 574,238
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 11 min TheNorthRemembers 221,747
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 min Lumajuice 810,154
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 19 min WasteWater 5,561
mom ki chudai 24 min kis69oret 1
Casual Dating in Your Area 29 min Shirley 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr trifecta1 608,229
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr viky235 164
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 17 hr Coolsa 205
More from around the web