|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh ... from a few pages back when the corpse picture did not meet your standards of "If I can't see everything, everyone is lying."
<quoted text>
I agree, you are a death loving sicko, but you have a ways to go to beet Moobs, ever consider a child bride or a dreamy boston bomber?
Once again , All I ask for is your proof to what you say are facts. I asked for a link to your charred corpse photos with pentagon in background. I didn't say drag them outside , YOU DID. Most crime investigations always photograph a crime scene before moving anything for referencing and studying at a later date.
It doesn't matter if I'm a necrophiliac or a god, you will still be full of shit without a clue.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you implicating silverstein in some sort of negligence suit for being a slum lord ? Maybe an insurance fraud claim ? Better yet an involuntary manslaughter charge 3000 times for not maintaining saftey regulations?
The stupid thing I have read of late, typical twoofer that knows nothing of what he speaks of.

What is your cause of action for this suit, even if I agree for starters you can's sue someone for being a slumlord, it's a vague meaningless non legal term, there are no codes or statutes that allow a person to sue for being a "slumlord".

Prove me wrong, and the there two thoughts, using the term vaguely are equally as stupid.

Negligence? Insurance Fraud, Safety violations, LMFAO! Were you born a retard? Those dogs don't hunt in the world of a 1L.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again , All I ask for is your proof to what you say are facts. I asked for a link to your charred corpse photos with pentagon in background.
You sicko .....

You said the Pentagon plain as day, that is a building, another lie from the Twoof movement.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text> Show me the fuselage , a tail section with numbers on it , OR MAYBE REMAINS OF PASSENGERS. Or did they burn up do to the fires caused by the jet fuel and office furniture fires?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures with pentagon in background ?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again , All I ask for is your proof to what you say are facts.
Yea, Those were admitted in the Mossuai trail, did you notice the court exhibit numbers at the bottom.

Typical tin foil nutter, everyone is in on it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay the first two show the same picture , and it does not show any proof these dead bodies were in the pentagon OR proof they were on flight 77 . Seeing how these bodies are still mostly clothed it should be obvious the fires in this picture were not hot enough to melt , destroy , or "dustify" (as you fools like to say twofers imply) the seating , fuselage , baggage, or anything else on the alleged aircraft.
No, The wall the that was reinforced for a indirect nuke strike did that damage.

But we know, if a retarded twoofer was not there it did not happen.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of a great pioneer in production ,Alice Cooper,
" no more mister nice guy , Me a nice guy yeah right"
To be honest I want to look at the pictures charlie saw so he"ll have to provide the link if he wants to me to discuss any thing else with him. If he does not give me his source he's either a disinfo agent for the govt . or really fu)kin stupid , an imbecile ,or a sock of someone trying to change the subject and not worth my time to acknowledge .
Read the next post.

Thanks Charlie.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>EXTREMELY. WE were lulled into WW1 by Wilson, WW2 by FDR and now WW3 by BHO acting reluctant to get involved when that is exactly what he wants to do so Moslems takeover Syria, like they did in Libya, and kill Christians wholesale like in Libya now. Then Kenyan-born Obama can be the Antichrist he was born to be ruling over the NWO. These words may come back to haunt me(rat-cage on the face in Rm 101) but I hate Big Brother.
la la la la la

You are a barrel of laughs. Would you like me to send you a tin foil hat?
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

So much for the phoney opinions of the brainless ones:
This comes from a group of scientists for 9/11 truth

http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/library....
Sheer lie Chan

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Those were admitted in the Mossuai trail, did you notice the court exhibit numbers at the bottom.
Typical tin foil nutter, everyone is in on it.
funny how the Moussaoui "trial" never received as much media scrutiny and public attention in the same way that OJ, Casey Anthony, and Jody Arias did...in fact, most of the general public doesn't even know the name Moussaoui, and you can't even spell his name correctly. I have doubts as to whether there even was a trial because it was all based on fabricated evidence and they probably knew that they could never have sold the lies had it received much media attention and public scrutiny.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was encapsulated, no asbestos problem. You are a very slow individual.
So your waiting for me?

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You sicko .....
You said the Pentagon plain as day, that is a building, another lie from the Twoof movement.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes I said pentagon , that is what we were talking about , correct?
And I said charred dead bodies with pentagon in background . But I said nothing of dragging them outside you did.This being a building I'm assuming there is an inside ...
twoofer logic

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, The wall the that was reinforced for a indirect nuke strike did that damage.
But we know, if a retarded twoofer was not there it did not happen.
So your telling us a reinforced wall strong enough for an indirect nuke strike shredded the airplane and left charred whole bodies with clothes. Must be a special wall.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Judged:

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said charred dead bodies with pentagon in background . But I said nothing of dragging them outside you did.This being a building I'm assuming there is an inside ...
Charlie Sheen would believe that pigs can fly if the governmtnt told him so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

twoofer logic wrote:
<quoted text>
So your telling us a reinforced wall strong enough for an indirect nuke strike shredded the airplane and left charred whole bodies with clothes. Must be a special wall.
You talking about the Pentagon outer wall full of windows and offices where one-hundred-twenty-five people died? The wall which collapsed? Or are you talking about the courtyard bricked in hole punched out by the nose cone? Neither was strong enough for any type of direct hit.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN, Which really would not show the Pentagon, a building, but perhaps a nondescript floor or wall of the Pentagon..

But then we have the chain of custody for admissibility at the Moussui trail.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen would believe that pigs can fly if the governmtnt told him so.
Yes, They follow the chemtrail, ever find any link that 100 percent of the Pentagon if filmed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your waiting for me?
To prove you are slow, no, it's a given.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Sheer lie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have doubts as to whether there even was a trial because it was all based on fabricated evidence and they probably knew that they could never have sold the lies had it received much media attention and public scrutiny.
LMFAO! That sounds definitive.

Yawn, The trial did not happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacarias_Moussao...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

twoofer logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence indirect, hence endless people saw it strike, hence the fuel filled wings blew.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

onemale wrote:
So much for the phoney opinions of the brainless ones:
This comes from a group of scientists for 9/11 truth
http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/library....
All debunked.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,981 - 238,000 of250,480
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

729 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Regina 512,449
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min karl44 217,367
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min DNF 89,652
The sad REALITY of being a gay atheist 25 min Truth 18
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 33 min Harrison Freebird 23,841
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min RiversideRedneck 681,058
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 37 min Brit Expat 109,873
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 46 min Annaleigh 596,649
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 hr nikeelite0193 291
•••
•••
•••