yes

no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256552 Jun 22, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you pork pie and chazmo for showing me not everyone is an uneducated dumbass. The rest of ya'll are idiots and should go pull your pud instead of breeding .
Why so grumpy little man, Can I get you a Flintstones chewable and your binky?
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#256553 Jun 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so grumpy little man, Can I get you a Flintstones chewable and your binky?
you are horniest**** among male film stars, that's what I read. is this true ?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256554 Jun 22, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Long enough for 15,000-25,000 people to escape the collapse...
Damn excellent job...
Exactly. Unfortunately, up to four battalions of firefighters pushed that too the limits and perished along with those survivors on the top floors. Updrafts and smoke made rescue from the rooftops impossible.

Location hidden

#256555 Jun 22, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
so did you punch the hole in the wall with a sledge hammer?
That was a joke, but seriously what did punch the hole in the wall ? What portion of the plane was found on the other side of the wall? Is there any type of documentation available ?
Evidence, pictures, workers called in to shore up the structure, investigators, Pentagon employees who survived the hit, immediate responders to mention just a few.

Please stop whining about it. I'm going to cry.
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256556 Jun 22, 2013
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are horniest**** among male film stars, that's what I read. is this true ?
Only for that hot babe LuLu that shows up now and then.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#256557 Jun 22, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Only for that hot babe LuLu that shows up now and then.
To Sir With Love

http://primetime.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content...
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256558 Jun 22, 2013
According to this poll around 80%(who at least) understands 9/11 was an inside job, but we will always have the few idiots who can't see any farther than to the end of their nose. And they insist in showing their ignorance.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some one else understands.
Be informed , be vocal , but be careful , the alphabet agencies employed by the crooks in office don't like non - conformists and consider any type of knowledgeable person to be an enemy of the state and a threat to their phoney government jobs.The fbi has changed their definition of terrorist to include anyone whom disagrees with them. IE , treehuggers , activists , showing dissent , protesters, etc.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256559 Jun 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
The Trade Centers performed quite well. They remained standing for a little over two hours.
With no major fires, normal office fires do no bring down buildings. NIST's own report says all the jet fuel burned off in 15 minutes.
NIST didn't even include building 7 in the first official report. When they were pressed, they said it fell due to normal office fires. They didn't bother to address the question, where were the sprinklers? On vacation???

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#256560 Jun 22, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidence, pictures, workers called in to shore up the structure, investigators, Pentagon employees who survived the hit, immediate responders to mention just a few.
Please stop whining about it. I'm going to cry.
Ok what did they(the workers , investigators, employees of he pentagon,responders) say caused the hole in c ring wall?

Do you need a tissue?

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256561 Jun 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
According to this poll around 80%(who at least) understands 9/11 was an inside job, but we will always have the few idiots who can't see any farther than to the end of their nose. And they insist in showing their ignorance.
<quoted text>
Or they are paid not to see farther than the end of their nose because they aren't intelligent enough or are to lazy to get a real job. The civil service exam is like a 7th grade history exam.Nothing to it. I passed with 98% correct the first time I took it right out of high school .But I tend to lean towards your assumption .. they are ignorant..

Location hidden

#256562 Jun 22, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
With no major fires, normal office fires do no bring down buildings. NIST's own report says all the jet fuel burned off in 15 minutes.
NIST didn't even include building 7 in the first official report. When they were pressed, they said it fell due to normal office fires. They didn't bother to address the question, where were the sprinklers? On vacation???
What normal office fires are you referring too?

I wouldn't call a building cut through on several floors and ignited with thousands of gallons of jet fuel a normal office fire would you?

Surely you jest!!!!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256563 Jun 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call a building cut through on several floors and ignited with thousands of gallons of jet fuel a normal office fire would you?
Surely you jest!!!!
NIST didn't mention the building being cut in half, and they stated the jet fuel burned off within 15 minutes. NIST debunked you years ago.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256564 Jun 23, 2013
9/11 Hijackers Passports were issured by the CIA
- US Consulate Whistleblower
Mike Springman- The former head of the American visa bureau in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia blows the whistle on the 9/11 hijackers. Springman went public (after internal efforts failed) to expose the State…

LonelyMale

Great Neck, NY

#256565 Jun 23, 2013
You are a clueless moron, this poll asks "was 9/11 a conspiracy" .... and the answer is YES it was a conspiracy by the al Qaeda terror network ..... smarten up dufus
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256567 Jun 23, 2013
LonelyMale wrote:
You are a clueless moron, this poll asks "was 9/11 a conspiracy" .... and the answer is YES it was a conspiracy by the al Qaeda terror network ..... smarten up dufus
<quoted text>
At least your correct on the conspiracy answer . Of course it was but the who is still in question . Was iraq involved ? What purpose did it serve to invade them? Was afganistan involved ? why the invasion there?
Provide any verifiable evidence pointing to al qaeda as the conspirators. Remember osama bin laden has never been formally charged with the 9/11 attacks. Maybe you should do a little research yourself instead of believing the controlled media ...

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256568 Jun 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest!!!!
Building 7 wasn't cut in half or engulfed with any jet fuel so why the misinformation? This building supposedly collapsed because portions of the towers fell on it and started fires on floors in the middle of this 47 story high rise that lead to the global collapse.
No core columns to be severed , no airplane knocking the fire proof insulation off, no jet fuel , totally different construction than the towers.Please explain your reasoning..

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#256569 Jun 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you feel the blatant defecation on the constitution the founding fathers gave us by means of the patriot act , ndaa ( the indefinite detention of americans without a trial , a charge , a phone call, or miranda rights) spying on american citizens with drones , listening to personal phone calls and reading e-mails of tax paying americans without a warrant, and granting the president the right to assassinate anyone he sees as a threat as rubbish ?
You are definitely an entertained dumbed down conformist.
Once again please don't vote or reproduce there is enough fools like you already. Don't be alarmed , these rfid chips they will inject into your children are merely so you can find them if they get lost, but the government will keep the tracking device so you don't loose it . lmao Get informed .
Oh I see your allowed to joke, but I did and you spew loads of rubbish at me. I've known for a very long time what governments get up to, thanks so much for your amazing insight.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#256570 Jun 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Building 7 wasn't cut in half or engulfed with any jet fuel so why the misinformation? This building supposedly collapsed because portions of the towers fell on it and started fires on floors in the middle of this 47 story high rise that lead to the global collapse.
No core columns to be severed , no airplane knocking the fire proof insulation off, no jet fuel , totally different construction than the towers.Please explain your reasoning..
It's obvious he's not talking about Building 7, but it appears to me he's talking about the Towers.
I can't see why building 7 would have come down in that fashion without it being a demolition. Though I thought "they" (mainstream media). had admitted it was a demolition as the building was so severely damaged,(not that it should have been) and though it usually takes months of planning they managed it in just a few hours!

Location hidden

#256571 Jun 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok what did they(the workers , investigators, employees of he pentagon,responders) say caused the hole in c ring wall?
Do you need a tissue?
Did you just get off the short bus?

Location hidden

#256572 Jun 23, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Building 7 was severely damaged by a huge chunk of the Trade Tower. It was also damaged by fires and had no standpipes or operable fire sprinklers. I would call that damage wouldn't you?

Keep the jokes coming. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 104,442
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 672,821
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 445,837
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 39 min servants of satan 981,134
Gay/bi Skype Sex ? (Mar '14) 1 hr Mylilsexcrete 19
Dem Libs Has Need Of Gay Rabbits 1 hr WTF 1
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 1 hr Spotted Wee 388
More from around the web