|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet strong enough to shred a plane into bite size pieces..
and leave bodies completely clothed and intact..
Tell me how a wall could perform this magical task and I'll concede .
No truther has ever conceded regardless of the evidence provided...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The tube penetrates the wall...

The wings slice the wall...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you base your beliefs on fallacy and a lack of knowledge.
That doesn't bode well when stating you're not a twoofer.
My beliefs are based on grammatical structure and the words used. Meanings of words can be manipulated by changing the words around it. And the nist ncstar 1report is no exception . Any time an official report states " this could possibly be the way it happened ", and not "this is what happened ." I tend to question the report.
After all the writers of this report are questioning it by using these particular words .
Why didpuppet master chaney ,and puppet bush testify off the record , no transcript, and in private?

To many questions unanswered .

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what should and should not exist or in what state of destruction it would be in?...
The passengers were inside the tube of the plane...
The tube itself with passengers went thru various stages of disintegration ending finally thru the c ring...
I doubt the nose cone survived the initial penetration let alone any of the nose making it to he c ring...
plane crashes
http://tinyurl.com/lphk9lf
The only similarity in most of these plane crashes is the pilots were trying to land...
The muslim terrorists that murdered near 3000 were intentionally trying to crash the planes...
Here we have sioux city
http://tinyurl.com/m6nhxza
Various stages of clothing...
Some alive some not...
No predictability...
We are talking about the pentagon not sioux city . Did these planes disintegrate like flight 77?

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No truther has ever conceded regardless of the evidence provided...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The tube penetrates the wall...
The wings slice the wall...
this is not a 767 , and this is not a , b, c, walls times two (inner and outer)
So intact charred bodies are where in your video?

What a buffoon,!!
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand high school physics...but then, that's a very common trait with twoofers.
How do you explain debris being ejected upward? I always thought gravity pulled thingss downward? Does gravity work differently in NY? It must be real bitch driving there, your car pushed up off the pavement every so often.

You refuse to see the debris being ejected upward and
it is so obvious all the way down.

According to you every firefighter and witnesses (who was there) and over a thousand architects, engineers, physicists etc are all dumb bastards because they support your dumbass.

I have looked over numerous pictures of the twin towers during construction, there were 47 core columns that supported most of the building... for the building to collapse straight down all the core columns would have had to give out at the exact same time, within milliseconds of each other.

The twin towers were built unlike all other high-rise building. All the floors could have pancake but the core columns should have remained standing.

Now you're arguing with physics that prove the towers were blown up.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

P.S. Correction they don't support your dumbass.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain debris being ejected upward? I always thought gravity pulled thingss downward? Does gravity work differently in NY? It must be real bitch driving there, your car pushed up off the pavement every so often.

You refuse to see the debris being ejected upward and
it is so obvious all the way down.

According to you every firefighter and witnesses (who was there) and over a thousand architects, engineers, physicists etc are all dumb bastards because they support your dumbass.

I have looked over numerous pictures of the twin towers during construction, there were 47 core columns that supported most of the building... for the building to collapse straight down all the core columns would have had to give out at the exact same time, within milliseconds of each other.

The twin towers were built unlike all other high-rise building. All the floors could have pancake but the core columns should have remained standing.

Now you're arguing with physics that prove the towers were blown up.
You must be vying for the "How stupid can twoofers be?" trophy!

1) You've been shown stills taken from video which appear to show smoke/dust trails extending up when in fact, the smoke/dust trails are following the collapse front down.

That was debunked around 2002.

2) Even if there were vertical up projections of material, that could easily be explained without the use of explosives.

The mechanism was eluded to by chazmo in a previous post when he referred to the columns acting as springs. The downward force of the collapse would be more than adequate in supplying the required energy and the rest is simple physics...which you have absolutely zero grasp of.

3) if you had any common sense at all you'd understand that the charges used by demolition experts are directional and pointing the charges up would have absolutely no value if the goal was to demolish the building.

Have you tried to find video of known cd's where there's vertical up projections?

No, because there isn't any.

4) The amount of energy required to project multi-ton debris upwards far exceeds the amount required to sever a pre-weakened column.

You fail at logic too.

5) Your continued attempts to use the logical fallacy known as "appeal to authority" fails for the reasons stated above and because claiming over a thousand engineers and architects with the fallacious nonsense you mindlessly accept as proof is unsupportable even by use of Gage'$ website.

6) As a final nail in your idiotic claim of upwards ejections via explosives, there's no audible proof of explosions that coincide with your alleged upward ejections. There's no visual record of shock waves inherent to the rapid release of gases.

7) You're just a willing idiot for charlatans.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

onemale wrote:
Reality and science supports me fkball;-)
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
why ? do you wanna kiss me?
You, cheeky monkey !
And I thought you didn't like me.
Is this that rent boy I am out of money for drugs move?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

onemale wrote:
Actually WW is right, it's fairly obvious, notice he agrees with someone who cuts down conspiracy theorists.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text> this is not a 767 , and this is not a , b, c, walls times two (inner and outer)
So intact charred bodies are where in your video?
What a buffoon,!!
We see, so you want the plane and the bodies dragged out of the Pentagon and in one single video or it did not happen, the logic of a binged out junkie.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

Bingo!
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
$2.3 Trillion...wow
That's a lot of money...
Fortunately within 5 months...
Over two thirds had been accounted for...by Feb 2002
http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Tri...
But since even in 2010...
Truthers still have not even acknowledged this...
And you even now in 2013 still mention the missing $2.3 Trillion...
As if it's a smoking gun...
Ignoring the fact that it is not a fact...
But truther mantra...
2.3 2.3 2.3
Would have so much more veracity had you brought up the unaccounted for $750 Billion...
Which I have not even begun to research...
5 minutes...
I find $1.5 Trillion unaccounted for dollars...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Because of silly laws regarding drugs I now cannot vote . Although I paid my dept to society 10 years ago I am still carrying the label.
Gosh, I wonder why you still carry that label?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
To be brutally honest I've done hard drugs for 32 years now
I bet mom would be so proud. You have paid your debt back via the use of hard drugs for 32 years, now that is dedication.

“VaCa Poolside”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

There was a really good article in The Onion just after 9/11 happened called Hijackers Surprised to Find Themselves in Hell if you never read it you should Google it up if it's still online. Was all about how the hijackers died expecting to go get a bunch of virgins and instead passed through the doorway to darkness! Anyway the article is like an interview with Satan and all the demons about what they're going to do to the hijackers it's pretty good!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
While the truther argument still to this day is that the nose cone would never have made it that far...
I guess that would be another strawman...
Claim the hole was created by the nose...
Then disprove the fallacy...
I suppose the nose cone probably shattered on impact, but there is a bunch of pretty solid equipment behind attached to the air-frame. Most Twoofers have no idea that the Pentagon is an office building with numerous windows on the outside. The hole they mistakenly use as the missile entry point is simply a bricked in opening into the courtyard. Brick walls are very weak.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose the nose cone probably shattered on impact, but there is a bunch of pretty solid equipment behind attached to the air-frame. Most Twoofers have no idea that the Pentagon is an office building with numerous windows on the outside. The hole they mistakenly use as the missile entry point is simply a bricked in opening into the courtyard. Brick walls are very weak.
And that hole was widened by the fire fighters IIRC.

Either way, twoofers aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.

In fact they're leaning against the wall in a bag labelled "Steer Manure".

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, Sure Methmouth!
The paranoid delusions of a drug user and the experience of a person with mental health issues barely differ.
In an issue of Marie Claire, singer Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas describes a harrowing drug trip from crystal meth -- a drug known for its distressing psychological aftermath.
"I had about 20 different conspiracy theories. I painted the windows in my apartment black so they couldn't see in," Fergie told Marie Claire, explaining that she thought the FBI was after her during her brief addiction to methamphetamines around 2001.
"One day, when I was about 90 pounds, a guy comes up to me.... I'm searching in the bushes for clues about whatever they're after me for. I'm in a cowboy hat and red lips. He hands me a muffin. I'm thinking, he's in on it," Fergie said.
But for all of the horror in Fergie's FBI scare, she might have been at risk for something worse.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/sto...
I had a friend also a user...

I used to joke with him to just sniff that white stuff that grew on battery terminals...much cheaper

He believed the helicopters were following him...

Funny thing is they were...

DEA...5 years in prison

Think that stopped him?...

It didn't...

I tried...but had to walk away

Heart attack at 48...

He didn't make it

:-(

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I fail to see enough of wreckage for a 100 ton jet.
Is it the 100 tons of wreckage you need to visually see?...

Can we at least subtract the 10 tons of fuel?...

And maybe some other combustibles?...

Seats...

Victims of the muslims...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Much the same here, though I think the war on drugs is a total failure (no reduction in supply since day one with Nixon) perhaps trillions spent with no results.

Out of all my friends that did not stop with "soft" drugs back in the day I every one lost all their money, friends and family chasing that pipe (and this guy is injecting.)

There was only one expectation, a guy that never bought, never sought, but would do about anything that was given to him at a party. The only guy I knew that had the willpower to be a causal user with the hard stuff. It may have helped that his hard drug circle of friends was not his only circle so he would see them about once every six months.

Much like the Helicopters, we thought a old friend was snorting when he tended to hide and shoot up, he constantly looked out windows, never slept and claimed the same car had went by 36 times. He lost all his buddies when he went into convulsions, wedged himself between the wall and the toilet laying on the floor and we had to pull the toilet to get him out.

We tried to intervene but he was hooked, lost his job, we all quit going to see him after a month of trying to help and talking to him when he was once again high as a kite. He finally went down in a big coke bust. Unlike your sad story it was enough to shock him back to reality, the guy gave up everything but the soft stuff, sadly though his older brother who was supplying him with the hard stuff ended up putting a bullet in his own head, for many reason I am sure but one was he had a drug debt and started shooting up the profits and then some so he had no money to pay his supplier.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a friend also a user...
I used to joke with him to just sniff that white stuff that grew on battery terminals...much cheaper
He believed the helicopters were following him...
Funny thing is they were...
DEA...5 years in prison
Think that stopped him?...
It didn't...
I tried...but had to walk away
Heart attack at 48...
He didn't make it
:-(

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Reality and science supports me fkball;-)
Not really, because as you can see with the posts above this, you are supported by disinformation presented as ridicule.

Therefor,

Insults Are Easier

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,901 - 237,920 of255,605
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

487 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 min andet1987 1,701
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min CunningLinguist 223,061
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min razz58 1,382
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min RiccardoFire 93,146
Cleveland!! You better GET READY!!!!!! 18 min Doctor REALITY 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Chess 529,729
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min BenAdam 598,713
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min sweets2360 716,024
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 3 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••