well, im not sure

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#256510 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The remains of a 757 punched the hole in the final wall...
Are you claiming something different hit the Pentagon?...
If so...you prove it
If a missile?...
Why was there no detonation of the missile itself after penetration?...
If your claim is that the flash we all believe was a giant fuel burn fireball...
Was the missile detonation...
How did the tube structure of the missile continue to penetrate 5 more walls after it detonated?...
And where is the detonation crater?...
no I'm not suggesting anything of the sort .
But I fail to see how a aluminum bodied fuselage traveling 500 mph could travel through 3 walls reinforced for an indirect nuclear attack . How fast does a missile or bomb travel as this is the means of delivery for a nuclear device correct ? Are missiles or bombs made of aluminum ? What is considered an indirect attack? I'm not saying it was a missile or a bomb , I'm only asking these questions for ruling out the possibility of such a device. When there is an airplane crash pieces of the plane are usually visible and recognizable as said airplane . The only pictures I've seen do not provide ample verification of this particular commercial aircraft.

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#256511 Jun 20, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Well explained and so true.
Thanks
Glad some one else understands.
Be informed , be vocal , but be careful , the alphabet agencies employed by the crooks in office don't like non - conformists and consider any type of knowledgeable person to be an enemy of the state and a threat to their phoney government jobs.The fbi has changed their definition of terrorist to include anyone whom disagrees with them. IE , treehuggers , activists , showing dissent , protesters, etc.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256512 Jun 20, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are basing all of your own reasonable doubt on the existence of the nose cone/cover surviving the penetration of 6 concrete walls...
http://www.911myths.com/html/pentagon_rings_a...
The exit hole was 6 feet in diameter...
Keep in mind, the wall shown by Twoofers is a bricked in wall into the Pentagon courtyard. I could punch a hole is such a wall with nothing more than a sledge hammer.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256514 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
But I fail to see how a aluminum bodied fuselage traveling 500 mph could travel through 3 walls reinforced for an indirect nuclear attack . How fast does a missile or bomb travel as this is the means of delivery for a nuclear device correct ? Are missiles or bombs made of aluminum ? What is considered an indirect attack? I'm not saying it was a missile or a bomb , I'm only asking these questions for ruling out the possibility of such a device. When there is an airplane crash pieces of the plane are usually visible and recognizable as said airplane . The only pictures I've seen do not provide ample verification of this particular commercial aircraft.
Indirect is outside the hypocenter I believe...

That would be the big blast ball...

Size depends on the size of the yield...

One mile radius for smaller tacticals...

5 miles and more for the big mamus...

I'm guessing a big mamu will wipe all from a large area...

And the Pentagon is a ground zero target...

Dead center...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_nucle...

Missiles are made of lightweight materials with hardened heads to penetrate deep if needed...

Aluminum can penetrate quite well if it has enough mass and velocity...

Being in North Texas I'm sure you've seen evidence of what tornadoes can do...

Hopefully not personally...

Straw thru 2x4's...

plastic thru concrete curbs...

Velocity and mass...

A plane is made of much more than just aluminum...

http://www.boeing.com/boeing/commercial/757fa...

Dorchester , MA

#256515 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
This link might explain a bit better than I can about why the tube can do what other parts of the aircraft could not...

The keelbeam being the strongest part of the fuselage...

And carrying quite a bit of mass...

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread796...

Dorchester , MA

#256516 Jun 21, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep in mind, the wall shown by Twoofers is a bricked in wall into the Pentagon courtyard. I could punch a hole is such a wall with nothing more than a sledge hammer.
Mythbusters did an experiment with a pressurized air cylinder...

A big 5 footer...

They knocked the valve off and let it travel into a concrete block wall...about 30 feet away

It actually went right thru it...

Just like we always heard it would/could...

And then punched a hole in the wall on the other side of it...

Granted it's steel...

And only 40 mph...

And concrete blocks not brick...

But it's still cool...

:-)

Rings D and E at the Pentagon also were open plan on the first floor...

You can count the windows down to the roof between the rings and see they do not go to ground level...

Dorchester , MA

#256517 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I believe that nukes are ballistic except for the specialized versions...

Designed to detonate after the hardened head has penetrated the bunker...

Ballistic has a max falling speed...

Depending on its shape...

200-500 mph...for heavy dense 'stuff'

Skydiver 120-200 mph up to 321 mph

Dorchester , MA

#256518 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad some one else understands.
Be informed , be vocal , but be careful , the alphabet agencies employed by the crooks in office don't like non - conformists and consider any type of knowledgeable person to be an enemy of the state and a threat to their phoney government jobs.The fbi has changed their definition of terrorist to include anyone whom disagrees with them. IE , treehuggers , activists , showing dissent , protesters, etc.
Scary to know that they are now intentionally monitoring every single piece of communication we are enjoying...

And storing it...

Stuff we feared from Bush is now being done by those that claimed were on our side...

:-(

IRS has drones...

Even Health and Human services has drones...

Since: Mar 11

Sunbury, Australia

#256519 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No never made it that far . Staying on oso bay so just went across 358 to the public beaches close by . screw the ferry long drive for a short ride. Mustang island state park is closest and a couple places down the packery channel .
I'm posting to this because I don't want fill up the page with what rubbish you wrote to me previous. As if I think "nothing happened". I was being silly. I do that sometimes. And don't usually see many fluffy shows Like the one you mentioned.

Sunbury, Australia

#256520 Jun 21, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one survive injecting for 32 years?...
Imagine what they would look like!

Sunbury, Australia

#256521 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the Pentagon wasn't really as well made as lead to believe?
I know someone who believes that the plane flew over the Pentagon while sending off a missile capable of blowing a hole through. Then they have the plane landing somewhere else and the passengers are killed, or Aliens take them! Such funny things I heard and read.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#256522 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>no I'm not suggesting anything of the sort .
Well first of all, a 757 isn't made solely from aluminum. Engines and landing gear are made from higher tensile materials like steel alloys and titanium.

There's nothing I've read that suggests the aluminum skin/nose cone of the plane were responsible for the hole in C rings wall.

Second, there are pictures that show pieces of a plane and gear found inside the building has been scrutinized by aerospace engineers who confirm it came from a plane consistent with flight 77.

Okotoks, Canada

#256523 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not talking about the first wall . I would like to know what caused the round hole in the last wall .. I think it was d .
The walls are reinforced for an indirect nuclear attack so we aren't talking average brick walls. And Remember I really have no view alternate or official I just want to see the evidence for myself.
I know what you mean about the mountains being beautiful . I just got back from virginia since we drove we traveled through tennesee, arkansas, and mississippi . The Appalachians were awesome. And thanks for the rational comment .
peace
The outer walls were the only ones that were reinforced, inner walls were just brick.

The wife and I are still planning to retire in Texas with, possibly, a summer home in Canada on Prince Edward Island. I've wondered if I could stand a life where I can't see my Rockies on a daily basis. I've grown up with them as a backdrop to almost every experience I've ever had. Right now we spend most weekends there and at least a couple weekday suppers where I pack the small BBQ and we head to our favorite spot to have dinner and frolic in ice cold mountain streams.

Yesterday was a bit of a struggle though. The rain melted tons of snow pack in the mountains and caused some flash flooding. I barely made it back home before all access to this area was closed. Then got in the door to have a neighbor come tell us there was a ruptured sour gas line a few miles from us and to be prepared to evacuate.

All turned out ok though and today I'm staying put as there's only one access road out and it's a hair away from closing again...and it's raining again!

Canada

#256524 Jun 21, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Mythbusters did an experiment with a pressurized air cylinder...

A big 5 footer...

They knocked the valve off and let it travel into a concrete block wall...about 30 feet away

It actually went right thru it...

Just like we always heard it would/could...

And then punched a hole in the wall on the other side of it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ejEJGNLTo84XX

Granted it's steel...

And only 40 mph...

And concrete blocks not brick...

But it's still cool...

Rings D and E at the Pentagon also were open plan on the first floor...

You can count the windows down to the roof between the rings and see they do not go to ground level...
Cool video.

Saw something very similar irl back when I was an apprentice. It wasn't an experiment or intentional though.

Taught me the value of safety around compressed gases!
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256526 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you consider the murder of 3000 american citizens nothing , then I guess your right. In my opinion this horrendous act constitutes an act of treason at the highest level. Given prior knowledge of intentions to attack any american and failing to offer any type of warning to the very people that elected him makes him an accomplice to the act to which criminal charges should be brought against him and his cohorts IE.
That's not treason and for even negligence one would have to know where, where and perhaps how and consent of the state to sue.

All the elements were not met, about the most you can say from the intelligence is there was chatter that something, somewhere withing the US that might happen in a three to six month period.

BUT HELP ME JUNKIE, WHAT CRIMINAL CHARGES WOULD YOU FILE, PLEASE ADDRESS THE LEGAL ELEMENTS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION AND SPECIFIC INSTANCES WHERE EACH IS MET.
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256527 Jun 21, 2013
onemale wrote:
Mike Ruppert puts the pieces together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_uU6U7H7AwsXX
LOL, The NYC street cop that claims to know all the secrets of the CIA, MI5, NSA and on and on, then had a mental breakdown, was charged with sexual harassment shut down his website and fell off the face of the earth.
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256528 Jun 21, 2013
Nice job, one single issue cases for someone smart who will put a bit of effort into it it's not that hard and yes, I bet the other side is was mad as we rib the heck out of one of us that gets beat by someone that did not attend law school.

I walk friends through cases all the time for free, well, they may buy the beer when they come over but I don't ask. The best thing in small claims, make your facts as short and sterile as you can, 90% of the time the other side will sink themsleves by offering way too much information, the more you talk in small claims, the more the judge can find holes in your case.

Ever end up in something like that, milk the other side, let them talk for 5 minutes, throw out one sentence that will get them babbling again and sit back.

On winning Court Costs, if that was not small claims that is very rare. Way to go.
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Settled a few myself...myself and friends
Never lost...
But not a lawyer...many hate me
Although not afraid to tell them when to fight on and when to accept/offer settlement...my terms thanks
Rep'd meself once...
Against the police...
And won...
With no jury...
Fought a team of lawyers once...
They said $14k...
I said $3k...but they waited too long so I could walk (if I chose)
And I was perfectly willing to pay the $3k I owed...always pay my debts
I think the judge felt sorry for me...always showing up and they were not there
On the third court appearance the judge was a bit peeved...they sent a flunky
And not at me...she said they were wasting the court's time
I think they expected me to not show and get a default judgement...
I had tried for years to pay the predator...
Now it was my turn to have fun...
They accepted my terms...
$3k cash...
They pay court costs...for refusing to negotiate for real damages
And they remove any liens and notify all agencies of full and total settlement...
Even the IRS can be fair when the fear is dealt with...
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256529 Jun 21, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...
Now that one took me way back man...
Yea, Funny when I was 4, still funny today. That show was so over the top.
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256530 Jun 21, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
If so I guess all the hype file boy spouts is true and I should start hating myself.
I would not worry about that as long as you are self medicating. Though I did get a huge kick out of the drug thread where even a bunch of fellow users told you you were out of control and playing with fire and nuts for injecting one or more substances at a time.
Charlie Sheen

Somerset, KY

#256531 Jun 21, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one survive injecting for 32 years?...
One can only wonder, likely not too well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min youareadufus 47,250
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Rosesz 692,153
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min youareadufus 990,712
Crackdown On Liberal Safe Space 52 min HalloChristmasWeen 1
THE WHITAKER FAMILY of ODD, WV (Sep '11) 3 hr Just curious 78
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 4 hr Johnny 471
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 13
More from around the web