yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#256356 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Again, I ask you, where did you say you got your degree in physics???
Again, why is it you perpetuate a straw man argument rather than addressing my posts which directly address the garbage you're shilling?

I have more than enough education to know your expert is blowing smoke out his azz because he knows damned well that his target audience is made up of scientifically illiterate dolts who would never do a thing to validate his claims.

Edmonton, Canada

#256357 Jun 11, 2013
macho z wrote:
wow...20 posts in a row from shill sockie chazmo and not one person responding...get a clue chazzie, no one is paying attention to your blather...it is just more of the same shill script that you guys have been repeating on this thread since its beginning and we are all well acquainted with it by now...save your fingers the effort, you're just wasting your time.
What's really funny junkie is that in almost 12k pages, all twoof has presented is bs.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#256359 Jun 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>What's really funny junkie is that in almost 12k pages, all twoof has presented is bs.
Like you claiming America isn't descending into a police state even when the news shows day after day that it is?

Or the countless other times you have been wrong or misleading...

Idiots laugh a lot to attempt to make points, because

Insults Are Easier
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256360 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you say you got your degree in physics???
Didn't you claim to be a machinist?...

Didn't I ask you a direct question on steel involving velocity and pressure and melting?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256361 Jun 11, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you claiming America isn't descending into a police state even when the news shows day after day that it is?
Insults Are Easier
Now this is where you lose veracity...

Or voracity if you're really hungry...

Just because the current government is slipping into darkness...song coming

Doesn't mean islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist muslims aren't currently engaged in a global murderfest against kuffirs and other muslims alike...

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256363 Jun 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
So in your little world it's the appointment of the degree that brings understanding and until the moment that degree is in hand, no knowledge is available.
Well onefail, my education is science based and my job depends on it.
An almost daily activity for me is calculating accumulated energy of systems requiring pneumatic testing.
These calculations are approved by our company engineer as well as our customers engineer before they can be conducted.
I have yet to have one come back rejected.
Another common activity is vessel calculations to determine the acceptability of design.
These are verified and accepted by our provincial governing body, ABSA, who employ engineers specifically for this task.
And you?
Oh right, you have appeals to authority and an utter lack of knowledge but choose to mindlessly accept anything that agrees with your ideology.
Good luck with that!
Which is rather interesting...

Since my brother has no degree in physics or engineering...

Yet has worked as an engineer consultant for over 30 years correcting the specifications on oil rigs in some of the harshest locations on earth...

Because the engineers that designed them were frequently incompetent at best...

Unfortunately he was not available to correct the mistakes on the BP rig in the Gulf...

What does it say when major corporations hire someone like him to verify the designs and engineering specs of degreed know-it-alls...

Probably that they are trying to save money?...

Since a rig dropping in the ocean is very costly...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256364 Jun 11, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Must be another Eric Holder-paid troll out to obscure the truth and conceal it thru BS. Typical Freemason tactic.
THE CIA, like the BATF & FBI is infiltrated w/Freemasons doing the bidding of the global-elite & the devil. They own & control most newspapers, networks & publishers force-feeding us fairytales and the pablum of sports coverage.
Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and IS The False Prophet.
Same-sex Marriage is the abomination of desolation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape from this Prisonplanet
I hate Big Brother and the New World order.
Eric Holder paid troll?...

You should have said The Obamassiah...

Since the chazmo is well known to this gubmint...

Investigated as a Tea Party-er...

Or is the Tea Party also a Holder inspired group?...

Gay marriage is a distraction from the libtardians...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256365 Jun 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
A scary thought!
An entire generation of students oblivious to the reasons they're being laughed at.
My son in High School was given a bad grade because he collected his Geography teechur on Latitude and Longitude...

When I met the teacher to question her accuracy...

I was informed that I should check my own facts before correcting hers...

So I told the boy to remember she had them reversed...

And he passed...

Long-longitude...180 East and West

Around is Latidute...

Start at Equator and each progressively smaller circle until the Pole of 90 is reached...North or South
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256366 Jun 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the type of damage you're describing happens well below 2000F.
Twoofers can't seem to get anything right and just continue their own self debunking while reinforcing the fact that they're completely illiterate where science is concerned...yet they still think they can discern good science from bad.
Go figure!
Even the pistons melting...

And they melt because of nothing more than burning fuel...

The ignition is improperly timed (advanced) to where the flame front and the piston travel upwards...

So instead of the piston being past top dead center and traveling down as the flame front meets it...

They both compete on the compression stroke..

The ignited fuel tries to push the piston backwards...

So flame meets max compression...

Increasing the heat to melty levels...

You can actually hear this in your engine when you burn crappy fuel and the computer can't retard the timing sufficiently...

knocking or rattling...

Frequently when the engine is under load like going up a hill...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256367 Jun 11, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn how read English before posting so you don't make mistakes , or misquote me.
Completely clothed , intact ,charred bodies should not exist when the airplane is shredded into pieces no larger than a refrigerator. If the hole in the last wall is round where the nose of the airplane exited the building , Where is the nose ?
Why would round equal nose?...

Round is the shape of the tube itself...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256368 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Heres proof that WTC debris actually fell faster than gravity due to energetic material, confirming Steven Jones Nano Thermate.
http://youtu.be/xvw0_i1rGns
But of course
Insults Are Easier
Now if...

You had posted a side by side vid...

Of say a victim of the muslim terrorists falling from the building...

And placed it next to your 'proof od jones super duper micro nano thermite'...

And we saw the debris falling considerably faster than the less dense human body...

We can revisit this item...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256369 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
The dust trails of the fallen debris is so overlooked. Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward. The dust trails curve up and outward before heading down.
How does the beginning or the collapse defy the laws of gravity???
Does gravity work differently in NY???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x7kGZ3XPEm4XX
So now you are claiming that the dust is HIDING the travel arc of upward debris?...

All you have to do is show proof...

Any proof...

Hiding is not proof...it is speculation

Based on your conclusion of an optical illusion...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256370 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again showing your ignorance, again.
My job was operating and setting up an automated computerized machining center that made precision parts that went to road paving equipment. Now can we get back on the topic.
So then you were not a machinist?...

You set up an automated computerized machine that did all the machining for you...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256371 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My college GPA is 3.9
What's yours?
is or was

BA or BS

Minor/Major

Edmonton, Canada

#256372 Jun 11, 2013
<quoted text>Like you claiming America isn't descending into a police state even when the news shows day after day that it is?

Insults Are Easier
Oh yes, the impending police state where kooks like you are allowed to spread disinformation and lies unimpeded.

Funny that you can't see your continued existence of proof you're wrong but then you also can't see why whining about NIST's scientific methodology yet failing to present any to support your ignorance based claims completely obliterates your credibility.

And funny that you continuously whine about me "misrepresenting" your idiocy yet you can never cite an example.

Well to be fair, you tried but then I just used your own posts to prove you a liar...again.

But then,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!

Okotoks, Canada

#256373 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet has worked as an engineer consultant for over 30 years correcting the specifications on oil rigs in some of the harshest locations on earth...
Unfortunately he was not available to correct the mistakes on the BP rig in the Gulf...
What does it say when major corporations hire someone like him to verify the designs and engineering specs of degreed know-it-alls...
There's definitley something to be said for knowledge that comes from experience.

Our packaging manager is big on turning trades people into things like engineers and designers because he knows the value of having someone who can see a design at paper stage and understand it can't be built...as designed.

Spec development is another animal altogether and I routinely see specs that have no common sense application and instead appear to be the result of some green as grass engineer trying to put their stamp on a company by coming up with something ridiculous.

We have a client right now who's coatings spec would make one think every piece of equipment they purchase must end up offshore. Galvanized floors, 2/3 part epoxy paints, inorganic primers...

The units we're building are going to the Athabasca oil sands and will be enclosed in a building.

It's just a complete waste of money and effort and gives our foreman the mother of all headaches trying to schedule his guys!

Okotoks, Canada

#256374 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
My son in High School was given a bad grade because he collected his Geography teechur on Latitude and Longitude...
When I met the teacher to question her accuracy...
I was informed that I should check my own facts before correcting hers...
So I told the boy to remember she had them reversed...
And he passed...
Long-longitude...180 East and West
Around is Latidute...
Start at Equator and each progressively smaller circle until the Pole of 90 is reached...North or South
Oh my!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256375 Jun 11, 2013
Why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer ..... shouldn't you be "resting" !?!?!?!?
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Must be another Eric Holder-paid troll out to obscure the truth and conceal it thru BS. Typical Freemason tactic.
THE CIA, like the BATF & FBI is infiltrated w/Freemasons doing the bidding of the global-elite & the devil. They own & control most newspapers, networks & publishers force-feeding us fairytales and the pablum of sports coverage.
Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and IS The False Prophet.
Same-sex Marriage is the abomination of desolation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape from this Prisonplanet
I hate Big Brother and the New World order.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256376 Jun 11, 2013
Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward.

SO HOW DID YOU SEE IT STOOGE !?!?!!?!??
onemale wrote:
The dust trails of the fallen debris is so overlooked. Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward. The dust trails curve up and outward before heading down.
How does the beginning or the collapse defy the laws of gravity???
Does gravity work differently in NY???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x7kGZ3XPEm4XX

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256378 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like armchair "experts" with no field experience talking about building demolitions. So true, so true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Hidingfromyou 865,878
pijat pasutri bali (Apr '13) 9 min dheka 53
The Christian Atheist debate 44 min Justice League_ 2,079
Middle aged man prefers wearing women's PANTIES 1 hr licketyslit54 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 600,164
Christianity is fading away... 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 12
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Student 40,901
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sun andy 45
More from around the web