|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the events that occured in what seems like a short time span today, I always believed the jet airliner crashing where it did in the Pentagon was the least complex. All the proof was there despite a camera video.
There were many people who say flight 77 crash into the Pentagon. The C-130 pilot saw the maneuver and the explosion. Ted Olson's wife was on that flight and had a telephone conversation. You are 100% correct. Flight 77 could go no other place without detection.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Too bad you just shoot from the hip and pretend you know things that are way above your head, such as the impact of safety codes on negligence suits and THE FACT THAT THE WTC was exempt from such codes!
Exactly. Silverstein is going to commit an unthinkable crime and expose his complicity.

RIGHT!!!! ROTFLMAO

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
See, That is where you tin foilers and your Alex Jones sites that just read headlines make you a uninformed moron, oh well, I tried to give you a clue that someone did not steal 1-1/2 of the total US government annual expenditures or it would have been huge news.
THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLUE!
The entire federal budget in 2000 was $1.8 trillion, so $2.3 trillion going missing sounds hardly like something that could be swept under the rug.
CLUE #2 FOR THE TIN FOIL GANG!
In the current environment, DoD has a serious credibility problem in financial management. On January 11, 2001, in the confirmation hearing of the Secretary of Defense (SECDEF), Senator Byrd questioned the Defense Department’s inability “to receive a clean audit opinion in its financial statements”. He went on to say,“I seriously question an increase in the Pentagon’s budget in the face of the department’s recent (inspector general) report. How can we seriously consider a $50 billion increase in the Defense Department’s budget when the (Department of Defense’s) own auditors–when DoD’s own auditors–say the department cannot account for $2.3 trillion in transactions…”
In subsequent Senate testimony of February 13, 2001, Senator Grassley referenced these questions and continued,“…these reports show that DoD has lost control of the money at the transaction level. With no control at the transaction level, it is physically impossible to roll up the numbers into a top-line financial statement that can stand up to scrutiny and, most importantly, audit.”
While DoD may debate some of the criticisms of its financial statements and the size and components of the $2.3 trillion issue, we think that corrective action requires radical financial management transformation. For the FY 1999 financial statements, the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were “unsupported”. DoD notes that many of these entries included end-of- period estimates for such items as military pension actuarial liabilities and contingent liabilities, and manual entries for such items as contract accounts payable and property and equipment values. DoD would further note that the “unsupported” entries are “not necessarily improper” and that documentation does exist in many cases, albeit, not adequate for the auditing standards imposed.
The last paragraph tells the story. The accounts are complicated, with $7.6 trillion transactions for one year (that's not saying they spent $7.6 trillion, they spent far less, but the transactions are between departments, so get entered multiple times). And about a third of them do not have documentations "adequate for the auditing standards imposed"
Who was reprimanded for this inadequate accounting ? Where did the money go ? This reference to 7.6 trillion is a side show for dumb assess . I don't give a rats ass about transactions between departments as this is not where the money went.
The 2.3 trillion is unaccounted for ! Who is responsible?
What has been done about it ? Was it resolved? Did the tax paying citizens receive any restitution?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was reprimanded for this inadequate accounting ? Where did the money go ? This reference to 7.6 trillion is a side show for dumb assess . I don't give a rats ass about transactions between departments as this is not where the money went.
The 2.3 trillion is unaccounted for ! Who is responsible?
What has been done about it ? Was it resolved? Did the tax paying citizens receive any restitution?
Where did thousands of highly valuable and rentable square footage go?

You must be kidding me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

So Silverstein disposes of some of the most valuable rental property and tenants in the world for a short term gain?

Right.

We got it.....TWOOOF
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass about transactions between departments as this is not where the money went.
The 2.3 trillion is unaccounted for !
LMFAO! Any change you noticed this while you pound you keyboard with you fists in a tin foil rage.

"the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were “unsupported”. DoD notes that many of these entries included end-of- period estimates for such items as military pension actuarial liabilities and contingent liabilities, and manual entries for such items as contract accounts payable and property and equipment values. DoD would further note that the “unsupported” entries are “not necessarily improper”"

BUT SURE, LETS KEEP GOING!

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. ACCORDING TO SOME ESTIMATES, WE CANNOT TRACK $2.3 TRILLION IN TRANSACTIONS. WE CANNOT SHARE INFORMATION FROM FLOOR TO FLOOR IN THIS BUILDING BECAUSE IT'S STORED ON DOZENS OF TECHNOLOGICAL SYSTEMS THAT ARE INACCESSIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE.
We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us....
[plenty more here, please go read the whole thing]
http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx...

It's not that the money is "missing", then, at least according to Rumsfeld, more that incompatible and aging financial systems don't allow it to be tracked throughout the system. A DoD news document from April 2002 spelled this out even more clearly:
In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found THAT ABOUT $2.3 TRILLION OF BALANCES, TRANSACTIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS WERE INADEQUATELY DOCUMENTED. THESE "UNSUPPORTED" TRANSACTIONS DO NOT MEAN THE DEPARTMENT ULTIMATELY CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR THEM, SHE ADVISED, BUT THAT TRACKING DOWN NEEDED DOCUMENTS WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME. AUDITORS, SHE SAID, MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO DIFFERENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS OR ACCESS DIFFERENT DATABASES TO GET INFORMATION.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
You forgot your disclaimer ,silly!
Please check your links before posting them . only one link provided actually got me somewhere the rest gave a 404 error.
Try it again only this time with a disclaimer.
Shredding a commercial airliner into refrigerator size pieces yet leaving dead bodies dressed and complete with all limbs is simply amazing. Punching a round hole through a concrete wall with a shredded airplane is fu*king marvelous!

Okay you got me I'm a believer..........NOT!
What a bunch of shit .

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A CONTROLLED WEBSITE?
AND A FEW DAYS AGO I MIGHT BE A PAID DISINFO AGENT?
Oh boy your stripes are showing, and they are shiny as tin foil!
Wikipedia is a publicly controlled web sight.
As far as the paid disinfo agent goes are you?
I like my tin foil hat ... It keeps the bullshit you keep spouting out of my hair.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia ?Are you joking ? Must be something you can't answer so you send me to another controlled website

Controlled by the Jewish Chupacabra who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot your disclaimer ,silly!
Please check your links before posting them . only one link provided actually got me somewhere the rest gave a 404 error.
Try it again only this time with a disclaimer.
Shredding a commercial airliner into refrigerator size pieces yet leaving dead bodies dressed and complete with all limbs is simply amazing. Punching a round hole through a concrete wall with a shredded airplane is fu*king marvelous!
Yea, We get it tinfoil, that hole was 16 feet +, how tall is a human or for that matter the average Chupacabra!

But we get it, all things point to 77, but you want the bodies drug out so the building is in the background or it's not proof!

What an Alex Jones wannabee!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is a publicly controlled web sight.
As far as the paid disinfo agent goes are you?
I like my tin foil hat ... It keeps the bullshit you keep spouting out of my hair.
All websites are controlled by someone! So are books and and distribution of information.

Add there is the disinfo agent ruse again, when you can't deabte .. I guess obtuse and spastic are a fair sub for that dome under your tinfoil hat.

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go with your reading comprehension, I said buildings codes, not some sort of blanket immunity.
IS THERE AN ADULT AT HOME, PUT THEM ON THE LINE AND I WILL SEE IF THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!
I can see why quoting my whole statement might be detrimental to your attempt of making me look like a twoofer but I have never said silverstein did anything . Your the one that said proof of insulation being non existent was available. I merely asked if you knew something not broadcast to the public, like a law suit from his negligence or some sort of charges being filed for involuntary manslaughter. So obviously reading comprehension is not your forte.
EndTimeNews

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Israel's KNESSET shown ANTICHRIST's ID ----

http://youtu.be/2Ay5t2-mrB4

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled by the Jewish Chupacabra who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines?
More avoidance or as you "beliars " like to put it a
straw man argument.

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, We get it tinfoil, that hole was 16 feet +, how tall is a human or for that matter the average Chupacabra!
But we get it, all things point to 77, but you want the bodies drug out so the building is in the background or it's not proof!
What an Alex Jones wannabee!
More avoidance with a little misrepresentation of my previous request. I never said drag these victims anywhere , I said pictures with pentagon in back ground , as this is a building the inside of said building would qualify as a background also. Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely asked if you knew something not broadcast to the public, like a law suit from his negligence or some sort of charges being filed for involuntary manslaughter. So obviously reading comprehension is not your forte.
Ahh... friedguy, you might want to actually take notes or get that tin foil off your glasses.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't deny silverstein is a slum lord ,huh?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance with a little misrepresentation of my previous request. I never said drag these victims anywhere , I said pictures with pentagon in back ground , as this is a building the inside of said building would qualify as a background also. Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed
That would be a wall of the Pentagon, and even then you state ... "Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed" so you want to disturb the scene by dragging the bodies clear over to a distinct wall that says Pentagon!

LMFAO! A big hint, the tin foil hate should not extend down to your head and be held on by a rubber band, the air supply to the brain could be cut!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance or as you "beliars " like to put it a
straw man argument.
Did the Jewish Chupacabras who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines tell you that?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been getting into the cia's drug stash haven't you?
WELL, One of us is into such things, and it SHOWS!
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get mine from jesus ,he lives in northside, it's good brick weed but if you could hook me up with this god dude I'd buy it from him . Does he grow it indoors ,cause I really like that hydro stuff .
Puff .Puff .Pass.( not the collection plate!)
http://www.topix.com/issue/marijuana/fort-wor...

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... friedguy, you might want to actually take notes or get that tin foil off your glasses.
<quoted text>
More avoidance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,821 - 237,840 of256,364
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

562 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Joyful8118 719,970
Transportes Lozada roba carga de Amebol (Dec '08) 3 min ENRIQUE VARGAS 6
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Holy dr Shrink 599,038
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Liam 532,312
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min andet1987 3,944
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min CunningLinguist 224,004
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 27 min WildWeirdWillie 172,204
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 47 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,944
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr Thamizhan 4,467
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••