Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256367 Jun 11, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn how read English before posting so you don't make mistakes , or misquote me.
Completely clothed , intact ,charred bodies should not exist when the airplane is shredded into pieces no larger than a refrigerator. If the hole in the last wall is round where the nose of the airplane exited the building , Where is the nose ?
Why would round equal nose?...

Round is the shape of the tube itself...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256368 Jun 11, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Heres proof that WTC debris actually fell faster than gravity due to energetic material, confirming Steven Jones Nano Thermate.
http://youtu.be/xvw0_i1rGns
But of course
Insults Are Easier
Now if...

You had posted a side by side vid...

Of say a victim of the muslim terrorists falling from the building...

And placed it next to your 'proof od jones super duper micro nano thermite'...

And we saw the debris falling considerably faster than the less dense human body...

We can revisit this item...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256369 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
The dust trails of the fallen debris is so overlooked. Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward. The dust trails curve up and outward before heading down.
How does the beginning or the collapse defy the laws of gravity???
Does gravity work differently in NY???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x7kGZ3XPEm4XX
So now you are claiming that the dust is HIDING the travel arc of upward debris?...

All you have to do is show proof...

Any proof...

Hiding is not proof...it is speculation

Based on your conclusion of an optical illusion...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256370 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again showing your ignorance, again.
My job was operating and setting up an automated computerized machining center that made precision parts that went to road paving equipment. Now can we get back on the topic.
So then you were not a machinist?...

You set up an automated computerized machine that did all the machining for you...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#256371 Jun 11, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My college GPA is 3.9
What's yours?
is or was

BA or BS

Minor/Major

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#256372 Jun 11, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Like you claiming America isn't descending into a police state even when the news shows day after day that it is?

Or the countless other times you have been wrong or misleading...

Idiots laugh a lot to attempt to make points, because

Insults Are Easier
Oh yes, the impending police state where kooks like you are allowed to spread disinformation and lies unimpeded.

Funny that you can't see your continued existence of proof you're wrong but then you also can't see why whining about NIST's scientific methodology yet failing to present any to support your ignorance based claims completely obliterates your credibility.

And funny that you continuously whine about me "misrepresenting" your idiocy yet you can never cite an example.

Well to be fair, you tried but then I just used your own posts to prove you a liar...again.

But then,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256373 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is rather interesting...
Since my brother has no degree in physics or engineering...
Yet has worked as an engineer consultant for over 30 years correcting the specifications on oil rigs in some of the harshest locations on earth...
Because the engineers that designed them were frequently incompetent at best...
Unfortunately he was not available to correct the mistakes on the BP rig in the Gulf...
What does it say when major corporations hire someone like him to verify the designs and engineering specs of degreed know-it-alls...
Probably that they are trying to save money?...
Since a rig dropping in the ocean is very costly...
There's definitley something to be said for knowledge that comes from experience.

Our packaging manager is big on turning trades people into things like engineers and designers because he knows the value of having someone who can see a design at paper stage and understand it can't be built...as designed.

Spec development is another animal altogether and I routinely see specs that have no common sense application and instead appear to be the result of some green as grass engineer trying to put their stamp on a company by coming up with something ridiculous.

We have a client right now who's coatings spec would make one think every piece of equipment they purchase must end up offshore. Galvanized floors, 2/3 part epoxy paints, inorganic primers...

The units we're building are going to the Athabasca oil sands and will be enclosed in a building.

It's just a complete waste of money and effort and gives our foreman the mother of all headaches trying to schedule his guys!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256374 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
My son in High School was given a bad grade because he collected his Geography teechur on Latitude and Longitude...
When I met the teacher to question her accuracy...
I was informed that I should check my own facts before correcting hers...
So I told the boy to remember she had them reversed...
And he passed...
Long-longitude...180 East and West
Around is Latidute...
Start at Equator and each progressively smaller circle until the Pole of 90 is reached...North or South
Oh my!

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256375 Jun 11, 2013
Why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer ..... shouldn't you be "resting" !?!?!?!?
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Must be another Eric Holder-paid troll out to obscure the truth and conceal it thru BS. Typical Freemason tactic.
THE CIA, like the BATF & FBI is infiltrated w/Freemasons doing the bidding of the global-elite & the devil. They own & control most newspapers, networks & publishers force-feeding us fairytales and the pablum of sports coverage.
Kenyan-born bisexual Obama is the Antichrist.
Jesuit Pope Francis is 100% Italian and IS The False Prophet.
Same-sex Marriage is the abomination of desolation.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of escape from this Prisonplanet
I hate Big Brother and the New World order.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#256376 Jun 11, 2013
Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward.

SO HOW DID YOU SEE IT STOOGE !?!?!!?!??
onemale wrote:
The dust trails of the fallen debris is so overlooked. Due to the dust the debris cannot be seen until it starts downward. The dust trails curve up and outward before heading down.
How does the beginning or the collapse defy the laws of gravity???
Does gravity work differently in NY???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x7kGZ3XPEm4XX

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256378 Jun 11, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is rather interesting...
Since my brother has no degree in physics or engineering...
Yet has worked as an engineer consultant for over 30 years correcting the specifications on oil rigs in some of the harshest locations on earth...
Because the engineers that designed them were frequently incompetent at best...
Unfortunately he was not available to correct the mistakes on the BP rig in the Gulf...
What does it say when major corporations hire someone like him to verify the designs and engineering specs of degreed know-it-alls...
Probably that they are trying to save money?...
Since a rig dropping in the ocean is very costly...
Like armchair "experts" with no field experience talking about building demolitions. So true, so true.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256379 Jun 11, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Why does the Mental Hospital allow you to use the computer ..... shouldn't you be "resting" !?!?!?!?
<quoted text>
How did he get out of the padded cell?
behold the lonely shills

Charleston, WV

#256380 Jun 11, 2013
looks like the shills are out in full force tonight still desperately trying to revive a debate which they lost long ago
NSA scandal

Charleston, WV

#256381 Jun 11, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, the impending police state where kooks like you are allowed to spread disinformation and lies unimpeded.
Funny that you can't see your continued existence of proof you're wrong but then you also can't see why whining about NIST's scientific methodology yet failing to present any to support your ignorance based claims completely obliterates your credibility.
And funny that you continuously whine about me "misrepresenting" your idiocy yet you can never cite an example.
Well to be fair, you tried but then I just used your own posts to prove you a liar...again.
But then,
[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss!
the NSA scandal is about to get ugly...very ugly, this is the endgame for the NWO police state.

NSA Spying Signals Zero Hour for Global New World Order
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/10/nsa-s...

DHS insider: It’s about to get Very Ugly
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/09/dhs-i...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#256382 Jun 12, 2013
NSA scandal wrote:
<quoted text>the NSA scandal is about to get ugly...very ugly, this is the endgame for the NWO police state.

NSA Spying Signals Zero Hour for Global New World Order
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/10/nsa-s...

DHS insider: It’s about to get Very Ugly
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/06/09/dhs-i...
*yawn*
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256383 Jun 12, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you claim to be a machinist?...
Didn't I ask you a direct question on steel involving velocity and pressure and melting?...
You're showing your ignorance again, a machinist doesn't melt steel and I never claimed to be a physicist.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256384 Jun 12, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you were not a machinist?...
You set up an automated computerized machine that did all the machining for you...
I had to set it up and make adjustments and make sure it makes the parts correctly, usually precise tolerance, within a .001 of an inch. I would calculate decimals and fractions in my head. When a new employee asked me how I could do that, I said 20 years experience.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256385 Jun 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to set it up and make adjustments and make sure it makes the parts correctly, usually precise tolerance, within a .001 of an inch. I would calculate decimals and fractions in my head. When a new employee asked me how I could do that, I said 20 years experience.
So you admit you know little about welding and nothing about building demolition.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256386 Jun 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to set it up and make adjustments and make sure it makes the parts correctly, usually precise tolerance, within a .001 of an inch. I would calculate decimals and fractions in my head. When a new employee asked me how I could do that, I said 20 years experience.
Or hire a money with a micrometer.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256387 Jun 12, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you say you got your degree in physics???
You seem to know more than the physicist professor
Professor?...

Or teechur?...

Our coaches in High School taught Government...

Their degree was in Phys Ed...

They also taught Algebra and Science to football players...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 64,959
News Sarah Palin going on 'Oprah' (Oct '09) 4 min Chump University 708
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 46 min The Hangman 973,981
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 654,532
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,750
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 1 hr Ableviking 60
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr MUQ2 515
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 45,313
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr bad bob 183,224
More from around the web