Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256290 Jun 9, 2013
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your eagerness to state such things is a typical indication of lying, fool. At the very least, you never took a course in physics.
You're showing your ignorance, again.
It's NOT a question of what I know about physics.
It is a fact that a physicist knows more than you and I and everyone reading this combined.
This is about his expert opinion.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256291 Jun 9, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to 3:50 and tell me what happen when the floors gave way?
Then we'll skip to 5:56 and tell what was the weight of the block resting on the jack and the weight when the string was cut and the block hitting the scales?..(click pause play quickly and you will see the max weight)
I get a feeling your not going to post these videos any more
So what did you say that your degree in physics is again???

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#256292 Jun 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
So what did you say that your degree in physics is again???
Same as yours..youtube

so at 3:50 and tell me what happen when the floors gave way? and at 5:56 what was the weight of the block resting on the jack and the weight when the string was cut and the block hitting the scales?
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256293 Jun 9, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as yours..youtube
so at 3:50 and tell me what happen when the floors gave way? and at 5:56 what was the weight of the block resting on the jack and the weight when the string was cut and the block hitting the scales?
The opinions of a physicist far outweigh yours by a factor of about 1000 to one.

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#256294 Jun 9, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The opinions of a physicist far outweigh yours by a factor of about 1000 to one.
Its not my opinion,but Newton's laws in the video video you now have a problem with.


Well your video Newton's Laws VS. NIST proved there is no disagreement and the NIST,and is absolutely correct in its assessment of the collapse of the twin towers and your argument has collapsed as well.

There's always Insults Are Easier's "faster than gravity thermite rocket debris".The guy from A&E couldn't workout why a object dropped from a height would accelerate on is downward path,and his only conclusion was thermite rockets

Maybe you could lend some of your expert opinions on the matter

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#256295 Jun 9, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not my opinion,but Newton's laws in the video video you now have a problem with.
Well your video Newton's Laws VS. NIST proved there is no disagreement and the NIST,and is absolutely correct in its assessment of the collapse of the twin towers and your argument has collapsed as well.
There's always Insults Are Easier's "faster than gravity thermite rocket debris".The guy from A&E couldn't workout why a object dropped from a height would accelerate on is downward path,and his only conclusion was thermite rockets
Maybe you could lend some of your expert opinions on the matter
Tell you what Bobby, why don't you explain why you disagree with that video instead of just vaguely criticizing it.

Now from what I gather, the dude had no problem explaining the accleration of freefall, it was the faster than freefall accleration that his video tries to address.

Everyone knows being a critic is easy, but

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256296 Jun 9, 2013
Newton's Law vs. NIST part 2
By David Chandler, Physicist Professor

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

#256298 Jun 9, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what Bobby, why don't you explain why you disagree with that video instead of just vaguely criticizing it.
Now from what I gather, the dude had no problem explaining the accleration of freefall, it was the faster than freefall accleration that his video tries to address.
Everyone knows being a critic is easy, but
Insults Are Easier
Which video
NEWTON'S LAWS VS. NIST - 9/11 EXPERIMENTS where onemale owned himself or your "faster than gravity thermite rocket debris"
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256299 Jun 10, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Which video
NEWTON'S LAWS VS. NIST - 9/11 EXPERIMENTS where onemale owned himself or your "faster than gravity thermite rocket debris"
You're missing the whole point of the video... at free fall speed all constructional resistance had to be removed.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256300 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My college GPA is 3.9
What's yours?
You've obviously never taken a logic or a physics class...or any class related to science.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256301 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're showing your ignorance, again.
It's NOT a question of what I know about physics.
It is a fact that a physicist knows more than you and I and everyone reading this combined.
This is about his expert opinion.
If you have no idea what constitues a valid argument, how can you claim the crap you post is valid?

Oh ya, your constant use of the logical fallacy known as "appeal to authority".

And people wonder why twoofers get laughed at!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256302 Jun 10, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what Bobby, why don't you explain why you disagree with that video instead of just vaguely criticizing it.
Now from what I gather, the dude had no problem explaining the accleration of freefall, it was the faster than freefall accleration that his video tries to address.
Everyone knows being a critic is easy, but
Insults Are Easier
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what Bobby, why don't you explain why you disagree with that video instead of just vaguely criticizing it.
Now from what I gather, the dude had no problem explaining the accleration of freefall, it was the faster than freefall accleration that his video tries to address.
Everyone knows being a critic is easy, but
Insults Are Easier
I already did, you in all your scientific illiteracy ignored it as always, but here we go again (you can return to mindlessly regurgitating your twoofs when I'm finished laughing at you....again).

The piece of debris accelerating faster than the debris in free fall is claimed to be rocket propelled by high school physics teacher David Chandler. This is complete bunk for the following reasons;

1) The smoke/dust trail following the debris is moving at the exact same rate as the debris itself. This itself violates the law of conservation of momentum in that the smoke/dust has on magnitudes less mass than the debris and if it were the propelling force would be moving at a much faster rate than is witnessed on the video.

2) Jones, Harrit et al claims are that the alleged nano-thermite was a coating. If this were true the amount of nano-thermite on this debris would be burned off in a matter of milliseconds.

3) For an incendiary to produce works such as propelling debris, it would have to be a contained reaction. Here's three experiments to prove the point that could be done in any physics class;
a) Place one cup of baking soda in a 5 gal bucket.
Add one cup of vinegar.
What happens? Does the reaction simply take place or does the bucket take off with rocket like trajectory?

b) Cut the entire end off a 2 liter plastic pop bottle and add baking soda and vinegar.
Does the bottle move?

c) Take a 2 liter plastic bottle, do not cut, and place baking soda and vinegar in the bottle sealing the end until the reaction has begun.
Remove seal and watch the bottle fly.

Now, what caused the bottle to be propelled in the last experiment?

If Chandler was teaching my children his version of physics, I'd make sure he was removed from my school district.

Of course you have no issue with being dumbed down because,

[Your] Ignorance is [Your] Bliss

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Okotoks, Canada

#256303 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the whole point of the video... at free fall speed all constructional resistance had to be removed.
You're missing everything!

The claim is the debris is moving at free fall...which is an acceleration, not a speed...and resistance is negligable if the force is great enough.

You should have paid attention in science!
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256306 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My job was operating and setting up an automated computerized machining center that made precision parts that went to road paving equipment. Now can we get back on the topic.
Sure, You ran a shovel someone designed with autocad.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256307 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
My college GPA is 3.9
What's yours?
Devry! Driving them big rigs!
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256308 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead you want to deny physics and Newton's Laws of Motion.
Care to explain in detail how Mr. 3.0 GPA! LMFAO! I expect not.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256309 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
You're showing your ignorance, again.
It's NOT a question of what I know about physics.
It is a fact that a physicist knows more than you and I and everyone reading this combined.
This is about his expert opinion.
As I said before, I'm going with #2 here Mr. 3.9 GPA, I see not courses in logical reasoning or physics.

----------

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you have been ask for proof of your statements many times and never have provided them.
Your claims fall into two categories.
1. Totally unsourced and most likely made up.
2. The constant logical fallacy of appeal to authority.
Moobs at least will like some random internet search. Oddly you standards of proof are lower than Tom's.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256310 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The opinions of a physicist far outweigh yours by a factor of about 1000 to one.
AND WE HAVE A DOUBLE HEADER!

As I said before, I'm going with #2 here Mr. 3.9 GPA, I see not courses in logical reasoning or physics.

----------

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you have been ask for proof of your statements many times and never have provided them.
Your claims fall into two categories.
1. Totally unsourced and most likely made up.
2. The constant logical fallacy of appeal to authority.
Moobs at least will like some random internet search. Oddly you standards of proof are lower than Tom's.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256311 Jun 10, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to 3:50 and tell me what happen when the floors gave way?
Then we'll skip to 5:56 and tell what was the weight of the block resting on the jack and the weight when the string was cut and the block hitting the scales?..(click pause play quickly and you will see the max weight)
I get a feeling your not going to post these videos any more
He won't answer, is this a Tom Sock, it is starting to smell like it, endless crazy claims and refuses to back up anything.
Charlie Sheen

Eubank, KY

#256312 Jun 10, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again showing your ignorance, again.
My job was operating and setting up an automated computerized machining center that made precision parts that went to road paving equipment. Now can we get back on the topic.
Are you sure?
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have worked as a machininst for 25 years
Those are two very different skill sets, so which one was the lie?

PS: And at one time did you have a 14 year old child bride?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 3 min Ricky F 53,824
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min Buck Crick 49,026
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min Just Think 646,719
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 48 min Bodrick 3
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 59 min Not Him 971,741
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,636
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr KellyP in Jersey 2,085
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) Jun 26 Tboyslick125 151
More from around the web