|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1700 professionals (architects, engineers, physicists etc) says the towers fell at near free-fall speed.
And what speed would that be,speed of gravity?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes...lol
And what was the estimated required amount of thermite to melt the Tower structures?...
50 tons I believe...
5 truckloads (dump) full...
And no one noticed 50 tons of thermite piled against support columns prior to the muslim/islamist attack on the Towers...
Nonsense. The use of thermite is a ridiculous notion which would never work in the real world.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
1700 professionals (architects, engineers, physicists etc) says the towers fell at near free-fall speed.
1700 morons who have no idea what it takes to demolish buildings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why yes...lol
And what was the estimated required amount of thermite to melt the Tower structures?...
50 tons I believe...
5 truckloads (dump) full...
And no one noticed 50 tons of thermite piled against support columns prior to the muslim/islamist attack on the Towers...
What I mean is that thermite works as a cutting torch, as a result it would never work for precise, sequential demolition.
lmao

Padre Island Ntl Seashor, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
What I mean is that thermite works as a cutting torch, as a result it would never work for precise, sequential demolition.
hmm ehh mhh ehh ok it was nuclear demo case closed have a good night
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Now you think you are a demolition expert. The circus never ends
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Links please...
Here is just one of many
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>I never imagined or stated "no plane" hit the pentagon. All I asked was why video footage conveniently starts after the crash . Obviously the 5 frames provided by the alphabet crooks wasn't filmed with a high resolution ,high frame rate camera yet it caught something resembling a plane hitting the pentagon. Resemblance in no way provides verifiable proof only assumption.
Pieces of something with the correct "color scheme " as 77 once again does not constitute verifacation, which unless it is possitivley identified as said plane , it is still questionable . Painting a pile of shit the same color as a ferrari doesn't make this pile of shit a sports car , just makes for a pretty pile of shit.

Did these Hundreds of witnesses testify in a court of law under oath or were they just interviewed by alphabet agencies? Who decided which interviews were used or who to interview? Surely video footage of these interviews is availible for public viewing correct? Unlike the bush ,chaney puppet show ,which was a secret for personal reasons.( proof of treason and mass murder would make anybody scared to go on record.)

Man sounds like the texas weather moved north. Funny how acclimation works, I haven't used the ac but a few times this year. Of course the temp. hasn't reach the triple digits yet . 70 degrees is almost sweater weather for alot of people down here. lol
To be fair, my lower limit for ac is probably much lower that yours;-)

Back on topic.

Should have clarified that its may not be your position that no plane hit the pentagon but it definitely is for the vast majority who believe in inside job.

Wrt the plane, makes zero sense to hit the pentagon with a plane but lie about which plane it was. The fact is that people on that plane called loved ones and identified that flight as the one heading for and eventually hitting the building.

As far as witnesses testifying in court. Why? There are only a few who doubt flt 77 hit the building and the evidence presented in the Moussoui trial speaks for itself.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody thinks free fall is a velocity, but it is velocity.

NIST lead investigator John Gross agrees with me when he also uses the term "free fall speed".

You're just too obtuse to know what the difference is.

But I forgive you, you're just a simple Canadian subject, who worships authority and kingdoms after all.

Insults Are Easier
Although you chose to accept the twoofer meme rather than attempt to correct it.

There's zero doubt that twoofers who spout it don't know the difference between velocity and acceleration and since you've advocated for their position by shilling their videos I can only assume until I made it an issue you had no clue.

That also stands to reason since you've uttered many fallacies that reinforce the fact that you're scientifically illiterate and only speak from a position of pre-determined bias.

Gross was referring to speeds OF free fall and that just furthers my above statement.

Meanwhile you're still the idiot who whines about the scientific method yet spews claims of free fall=cd, symmetry=cd yet there's still no scientific validation for such claims.

And of course, your ad hom attacks on me for being Canadian just expose the fact that you can't address what I say and can't deal with the logic which always defeats your blissful ignorance.

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>Yet the videos and the stills of the the collapsing Towers show in fact that NEITHER Tower fell at freefall speed...

Let alone the claims of faster than freefall...
Yes but not free fall proves bbs were used too!

Must be nice to live in twooferdumb where the laws of physics have such twoofy flexibility!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>1700 professionals (architects, engineers, physicists etc) says the towers fell at near free-fall speed.
Uh huh...

And?

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Here is just one of many
Another yourube but still no evidence.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Chaumette wrote:
And no 9/11 was not a conspiracy.
Please look up conspiracy in the dictionary . You obviously don't work for the govt.. their requirements may not be top notch but you have to be smarter than a 3rd grader. Please re-evaluate your statement and prove me wrong on my thoughts about you. If you come up with the same answer as before , go see a doctor and have your head removed from the cavity of anal retention it must reside in.

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
And what speed would that be,speed of gravity?
I'm curious , what is the speed of gravity?
Do items falling the speed of gravity fall faster than "free falling" objects . How did you measure the speed of gravity? Was it some sort of newly developed software for thie specific purpose?
Did a kangaroo kick you in the head or something?

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, my lower limit for ac is probably much lower that yours;-)
Back on topic.
Should have clarified that its may not be your position that no plane hit the pentagon but it definitely is for the vast majority who believe in inside job.
Wrt the plane, makes zero sense to hit the pentagon with a plane but lie about which plane it was. The fact is that people on that plane called loved ones and identified that flight as the one heading for and eventually hitting the building.
As far as witnesses testifying in court. Why? There are only a few who doubt flt 77 hit the building and the evidence presented in the Moussoui trial speaks for itself.
Moussoui wasn't on any of the planes.
The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
A witness isn't a witness unless testimony is given by this person in regards to a trial.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Very Interesting...
This MIT Engineer in these two short videos brings up important points that have been ignored.

MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1

MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 2

“Turn left at pub Number 42”

Since: Dec 08

Homehill,QLD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious , what is the speed of gravity?
Do items falling the speed of gravity fall faster than "free falling" objects . How did you measure the speed of gravity? Was it some sort of newly developed software for thie specific purpose?
Did a kangaroo kick you in the head or something?
Speed of gravity is the sole property of twoofers logic and that's where I got it from.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

onemale wrote:
Very Interesting...
This MIT Engineer in these two short videos brings up important points that have been ignored.
MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 1
MIT Engineer Disputes 911 Theory of the WTC Collapse-Part 2
Another armchair quarterback with no field experience.

Pure BS.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

The big chunks descend faster.

End of game.

FAIL

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Moussoui wasn't on any of the planes.
The absolute truth is NO footage of a plane hitting the pentagon has been provided . 5 frames of a blur proves nothing but a flash of something went by the camera's feild of vision. Not a plane, a missle ,nor a giant banana can be possitively identified.
A witness isn't a witness unless testimony is given by this person in regards to a trial.
Of course Moussoui wasn't on the planes. That's just a straw man argument.

The point is the identity of the victims was entered into and accepted as valid into evidence in the trial.

It's exactly what you claim to want with witness testimony but you ignore the reality that it is exactly the confirmation you're after with court approval.

And there wasn't just "a" witness.

There were people who took their loved ones to the airport and waved goodbye to them as they boarded these planes.

There were people who called loved ones who from that plane and explained where they were and what was going on inside the plane.

The amount of evidence for said planes hitting said buildings is overwhelming where all you have is incredulity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,661 - 237,680 of250,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

691 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Kaitlin the Wolf Witch 680,797
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 7 min wallace2k13 277
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min LTM 512,301
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min RiversideRedneck 217,182
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min An NFL Fan 109,756
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 19 min juicy 63
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min pusherman_ 596,618
•••
•••
•••