54,335 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256096 Jun 3, 2013
So Silverstein disposes of some of the most valuable rental property and tenants in the world for a short term gain?

Right.

We got it.....TWOOOF
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256097 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a rats ass about transactions between departments as this is not where the money went.
The 2.3 trillion is unaccounted for !
LMFAO! Any change you noticed this while you pound you keyboard with you fists in a tin foil rage.

"the auditors concluded that $2.3 trillion transactions of the $7.6 trillion entries to the financial statements were “unsupported”. DoD notes that many of these entries included end-of- period estimates for such items as military pension actuarial liabilities and contingent liabilities, and manual entries for such items as contract accounts payable and property and equipment values. DoD would further note that the “unsupported” entries are “not necessarily improper”"

BUT SURE, LETS KEEP GOING!

The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. ACCORDING TO SOME ESTIMATES, WE CANNOT TRACK $2.3 TRILLION IN TRANSACTIONS. WE CANNOT SHARE INFORMATION FROM FLOOR TO FLOOR IN THIS BUILDING BECAUSE IT'S STORED ON DOZENS OF TECHNOLOGICAL SYSTEMS THAT ARE INACCESSIBLE OR INCOMPATIBLE.
We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer's to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us....
[plenty more here, please go read the whole thing]
http://www.defense.gov/speeches/speech.aspx...

It's not that the money is "missing", then, at least according to Rumsfeld, more that incompatible and aging financial systems don't allow it to be tracked throughout the system. A DoD news document from April 2002 spelled this out even more clearly:
In fiscal 1999, a defense audit found THAT ABOUT $2.3 TRILLION OF BALANCES, TRANSACTIONS AND ADJUSTMENTS WERE INADEQUATELY DOCUMENTED. THESE "UNSUPPORTED" TRANSACTIONS DO NOT MEAN THE DEPARTMENT ULTIMATELY CANNOT ACCOUNT FOR THEM, SHE ADVISED, BUT THAT TRACKING DOWN NEEDED DOCUMENTS WOULD TAKE A LONG TIME. AUDITORS, SHE SAID, MIGHT HAVE TO GO TO DIFFERENT COMPUTER SYSTEMS, TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS OR ACCESS DIFFERENT DATABASES TO GET INFORMATION.
http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx...

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256098 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
You forgot your disclaimer ,silly!
Please check your links before posting them . only one link provided actually got me somewhere the rest gave a 404 error.
Try it again only this time with a disclaimer.
Shredding a commercial airliner into refrigerator size pieces yet leaving dead bodies dressed and complete with all limbs is simply amazing. Punching a round hole through a concrete wall with a shredded airplane is fu*king marvelous!

Okay you got me I'm a believer..........NOT!
What a bunch of shit .

Fort Worth

#256099 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
A CONTROLLED WEBSITE?
AND A FEW DAYS AGO I MIGHT BE A PAID DISINFO AGENT?
Oh boy your stripes are showing, and they are shiny as tin foil!
Wikipedia is a publicly controlled web sight.
As far as the paid disinfo agent goes are you?
I like my tin foil hat ... It keeps the bullshit you keep spouting out of my hair.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256100 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia ?Are you joking ? Must be something you can't answer so you send me to another controlled website

Controlled by the Jewish Chupacabra who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256101 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot your disclaimer ,silly!
Please check your links before posting them . only one link provided actually got me somewhere the rest gave a 404 error.
Try it again only this time with a disclaimer.
Shredding a commercial airliner into refrigerator size pieces yet leaving dead bodies dressed and complete with all limbs is simply amazing. Punching a round hole through a concrete wall with a shredded airplane is fu*king marvelous!
Yea, We get it tinfoil, that hole was 16 feet +, how tall is a human or for that matter the average Chupacabra!

But we get it, all things point to 77, but you want the bodies drug out so the building is in the background or it's not proof!

What an Alex Jones wannabee!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256102 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wikipedia is a publicly controlled web sight.
As far as the paid disinfo agent goes are you?
I like my tin foil hat ... It keeps the bullshit you keep spouting out of my hair.
All websites are controlled by someone! So are books and and distribution of information.

Add there is the disinfo agent ruse again, when you can't deabte .. I guess obtuse and spastic are a fair sub for that dome under your tinfoil hat.

Fort Worth

#256103 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you go with your reading comprehension, I said buildings codes, not some sort of blanket immunity.
IS THERE AN ADULT AT HOME, PUT THEM ON THE LINE AND I WILL SEE IF THEY CAN EXPLAIN IT TO YOU!
I can see why quoting my whole statement might be detrimental to your attempt of making me look like a twoofer but I have never said silverstein did anything . Your the one that said proof of insulation being non existent was available. I merely asked if you knew something not broadcast to the public, like a law suit from his negligence or some sort of charges being filed for involuntary manslaughter. So obviously reading comprehension is not your forte.
EndTimeNews

AOL

#256104 Jun 3, 2013

Israel's KNESSET shown ANTICHRIST's ID ----

http://youtu.be/2Ay5t2-mrB4

Fort Worth

#256105 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Controlled by the Jewish Chupacabra who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines?
More avoidance or as you "beliars " like to put it a
straw man argument.

Fort Worth

#256106 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, We get it tinfoil, that hole was 16 feet +, how tall is a human or for that matter the average Chupacabra!
But we get it, all things point to 77, but you want the bodies drug out so the building is in the background or it's not proof!
What an Alex Jones wannabee!
More avoidance with a little misrepresentation of my previous request. I never said drag these victims anywhere , I said pictures with pentagon in back ground , as this is a building the inside of said building would qualify as a background also. Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256107 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I merely asked if you knew something not broadcast to the public, like a law suit from his negligence or some sort of charges being filed for involuntary manslaughter. So obviously reading comprehension is not your forte.
Ahh... friedguy, you might want to actually take notes or get that tin foil off your glasses.
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't deny silverstein is a slum lord ,huh?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256108 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance with a little misrepresentation of my previous request. I never said drag these victims anywhere , I said pictures with pentagon in back ground , as this is a building the inside of said building would qualify as a background also. Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed
That would be a wall of the Pentagon, and even then you state ... "Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed" so you want to disturb the scene by dragging the bodies clear over to a distinct wall that says Pentagon!

LMFAO! A big hint, the tin foil hate should not extend down to your head and be held on by a rubber band, the air supply to the brain could be cut!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256109 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance or as you "beliars " like to put it a
straw man argument.
Did the Jewish Chupacabras who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines tell you that?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256110 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been getting into the cia's drug stash haven't you?
WELL, One of us is into such things, and it SHOWS!
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I get mine from jesus ,he lives in northside, it's good brick weed but if you could hook me up with this god dude I'd buy it from him . Does he grow it indoors ,cause I really like that hydro stuff .
Puff .Puff .Pass.( not the collection plate!)
http://www.topix.com/issue/marijuana/fort-wor...

Fort Worth

#256111 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh... friedguy, you might want to actually take notes or get that tin foil off your glasses.
<quoted text>
More avoidance.

Fort Worth

#256112 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a wall of the Pentagon, and even then you state ... "Documenting any crime scene starts with taking photos of the crime scene before any evidence is disturbed" so you want to disturb the scene by dragging the bodies clear over to a distinct wall that says Pentagon!
LMFAO! A big hint, the tin foil hate should not extend down to your head and be held on by a rubber band, the air supply to the brain could be cut!
Are you really this stupid or are you acting this way for the benefit of plausible deniability?
Please show me where I stated the bodies needed to be dragged outside . It was you or waste water that made this statement after you could not produce any photos of flight 77 in the pentagon.

And once again my tin foil hat keeps the bullshit you keep spouting out of my hair .
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256113 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
More avoidance.
Actuall It pointed out the fact you a liar but I can see that you want to avoid all things 9/11, or the so call missing funds that are not missing Hydro Boy.

Fort Worth

#256114 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the Jewish Chupacabras who live on middle earth and control the gravity machines tell you that?
Some of the bullshit my tin foil hat protects me from. Thank you
Alcoa for a wonderful product.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256115 Jun 3, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been getting into the cia's drug stash haven't you?
WOW, I think you may have that backward, CruciFRIED guy, Heroin and a about the heaviest pharmaceutical opiate there is?
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
just cause your ex was a dumbass doesn't mean everyone is gonna die. I prefer diluadids or just good ole mexican tar . Tar is cheaper and ten times better than pharma drugs ...ain't no buffer in this s**t, baby!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T51EB6A...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Michael 586,075
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min BenAdam 830,944
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 min Neelakaran 6,440
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min Good-Evil 3,689
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 48 min Gas Woman 121,738
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 48 min Mike duck it 99,337
I'm VOTIN' 4 MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!! 57 min El Nemo the Brill... 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr ChristineM 442,981
More from around the web