|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course ! If you can provide any type of evidence supporting the banana theory I will research the flammability ,explosive ,and volatility properties of potassium .Peeling this could be a slippery subject .
The fact that NIST didnt test for banana residue is an indication of a cover up,just as it didn't test for nano-thermite-RDX-solgel-paint .

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that NIST didnt test for banana residue is an indication of a cover up,just as it didn't test for nano-thermite-RDX-solgel-paint .
NIST was not charged with investigating anything but the official version of events.

I'm pretty sure banana residue wasn't considered relevant.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Did people really jump from the towers or were they blown out?
As I examine numerous videos of people falling some are falling as far as 20' to 30' from the tower. I always thought gravity worked vertically not horizontally.
In this video a person gets blown out of the WTC by what looks like an explosion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.
LMFAO, YOU JUST MAKE CRAP UP. 100%?
CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House
Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
Now you think you know more than pilots who actually flew those intercept jets. I see you're still living in your own little world.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.
PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?
What makes you a trading expert???
I got my info from am expert who is makes his living from investiing.
I made 6 times my investment in gold by listening to an expert.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually your statement is somewhat accurate about the non- existence of "your god" but other than that your pretty much full of shit.
WW2 is documented , I have been to Norway, and the only thing pointing to a plane is hearsay.
Did you see all of Norway? Did you interview witnesses in the parts of Norway you did not got to?? Did you map all of Norway personally?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you a trading expert???
I got my info from am expert who is makes his living from investiing.
I made 6 times my investment in gold by listening to an expert.
LOL, Sure you did.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you think you know more than pilots who actually flew those intercept jets. I see you're still living in your own little world.
STILL WAITING!

Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wan't brainless you could figure it out, it's quite simple:
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
STILL STILL WAITING!

The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.

PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL WAITING!
Educate us about the federally un-audited and privately owned federal reserve bank, what are their holdings and what backs or collateralizes the fed reserve loans to the US treasury???

Are they also leveraging a 35 to 1 (loans given vs available cash to loan) ratio or lower?

Oh, that's right, I forgot you are an internet troll...., I almost took you and your post seriously.

Nevermind.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate us about the federally un-audited and privately owned federal reserve bank, what are their holdings and what backs or collateralizes the fed reserve loans to the US treasury???
A: The Fed does not loan money to the US Treasury, Actually the Fed gives all profits to the US treasury.

Fed Turns Over $77 Billion in Profits to the Treasury
By BINYAMIN APPELBAUM
Published: January 10, 2012

WASHINGTON — The Federal Reserve said on Tuesday that it contributed $76.9 billion in profits to the Treasury Department last year, slightly less than its record 2010 transfer but much more than in any other previous year.

The Fed is required by law to turn over its profits to the Treasury each year, a highly lucrative byproduct of the central bank’s continuing campaign to stimulate economic growth.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/11/business/ec...

----------

B: The Fed is and has always been audited.

Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?

Yes, the Board of Governors, the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, and the Federal Reserve System as a whole are all subject to several levels of audit and review:

The Government Accountability Office (GAO) conducts numerous reviews of Federal Reserve activities.

The Board's financial statements, and its compliance with laws and regulations affecting those statements, are audited annually by an outside auditor retained by the Office of Inspector General (OIG).

The Board's OIG audits and investigates Board programs and operations as well as those Board functions delegated to the Reserve Banks. Completed and active GAO reviews and completed OIG audits, reviews, and assessments are listed in the Board's Annual Report.(Before 2002, the reviews were listed in the Board's Annual Report: Budget Review.)

The financial statements of the Reserve Banks are also audited annually by an independent outside auditor.

Each week, the Federal Reserve publishes its balance sheet and charts of recent balance sheet trends, as well as provides an interactive guide to the Fed's balance sheet. The balance sheet is included in the Federal Reserve's H.4.1 statistical release, "Factors Affecting Reserve Balances of Depository Institutions and Condition Statement of Federal Reserve Banks."

In addition, the Reserve Banks are subject to annual examination by the Board. The Board's financial statements and the combined financial statements for the Reserve Banks are published in the Board's Annual Report.

See our audit page for more information on all of the above audits and more information on the accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls of the Federal Reserve Board and Federal Reserve Banks.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_1278...

AND THE AUDITS!

http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/...

PS: It's not private, it's quasi private or quasi public depending on how you look at it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they also leveraging a 35 to 1 (loans given vs available cash to loan) ratio or lower?
PS: No, nor is that even possible under their structure, how could the Reserve Banks loan more than they have, and they can't print out or coin money, that is the US Treasury.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
STILL STILL WAITING!
I have already sent videos of statements from people who flew those jets. You don't check on anything you just deny everything. Like that really convinces anyone.
onemale

Mattoon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Numerous experts totally debunks the entire 9/11 Official Report. This is a very long video but very informative.

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
STILL STILL STILL WAITING!

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already sent videos of statements from people who flew those jets. You don't check on anything you just deny everything. Like that really convinces anyone.
NO YOU DID NOT, a INCIDENT AKA PROOF, NOT A VAGUE HOLLOW CLAIM, No wonder you wife left your dishonest azz.

STILL WAITING WAITING!

No one tried to stop it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
Numerous experts totally debunks the entire 9/11 Official Report. This is a very long video but very informative.
Care to pick the best evidence out of a three hour moonbat video.

PS: Ever find a link to your claim of a 100% interception rate or every inch of the Pentagon is filmed or are you to busy chasing the women fleeing from you?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

onemale wrote:
STILL STILL STILL WAITING!

PROVE ME WRONG!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

The BIG Apple, NYC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Actually I am in currency trading, but Eddie, the guy who cleans my office is a good guy and a hard work with 4 kids
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you, the janitor???
I made six times my investment in gold... how have you been doing?

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
What it comes down to is that NIST had available what it had.
The focus of the report itself has nothing to do with a coverup and everything to do with trying to come up with real world recommendations on how to make tall buildings safer.
Fair enough, but the entertained masses have been lead to believe it describes 9-11 .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 237,581 - 237,600 of255,643
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

589 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 171,429
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual Leader 598,724
Help! Need to find discontinued Universal furni... (Dec '09) 9 min Lisa 56
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min ROCCO 716,295
if you don't like Mexicans moving here (Jan '07) 17 min Teetak 2,691
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 23 min Gray 114,589
Cleveland, the basketball King is home!!! 38 min LSU ART DECO MAN 6
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 39 min Liz 61
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr waaasssuuup 529,840
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Anon 223,129
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••