no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256058 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it was a discrepancy, missing and stolen are two very different things, this should give a clue to the brain dead twoofers who just read a headline and think they understand the story.
The entire federal budget in 2000 was $1.8 trillion, so $2.3 trillion going missing sounds hardly like something that could be swept under the rug.
A discrepancy ? Lets see .If you can't find it , it was there but then it is gone and no-one knows where it went ... that's fuckin theft .

Swept under a rug ? Hardly ,it was shoveled out with the shit the government fed the public about the pentagon.

What has been done about it of late? Who was charged with accountability for this "discrepancy" ? Did they ever find receipts, work orders ,or any type of paper trail leading to this money?

Fort Worth

#256059 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
What the hell is this ?

Wikipedia ?Are you joking ? Must be something you can't answer so you send me to another controlled website
onemale

Pana, IL

#256060 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
All debunked.
Who are the experts who debunked EVERYTHING???
Oh don't tell me... the government told you... if the government told you pigs could fly you would believe it.
The truth is your're full of bunk!
onemale

Pana, IL

#256061 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, They follow the chemtrail, ever find any link that 100 percent of the Pentagon if filmed.
umerous good sources says it is, their opinions far out weigh yours from 1000 to none... again I ask what branch of the military did you serve in???
onemale

Pana, IL

#256062 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, They follow the chemtrail, ever find any link that 100 percent of the Pentagon if filmed.
Numerous good sources says it is, their opinions far out weigh yours.
Anonymous

Japan

#256063 Jun 2, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
umerous good sources says it is, their opinions far out weigh yours from 1000 to none... again I ask what branch of the military did you serve in???
Well since you had to ask the question, everyone knows Charlie Sheen was a Navy SEAL!
who

Basingstoke, UK

#256064 Jun 2, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since you had to ask the question, everyone knows Charlie Sheen was a Navy SEAL!
Should we throw him a fish?

Fort Worth

#256065 Jun 2, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we throw him a fish?

Please don't feed the animals....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256066 Jun 2, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet strong enough to shred a plane into bite size pieces..
and leave bodies completely clothed and intact..
Tell me how a wall could perform this magical task and I'll concede .
Like this.

Fort Worth

#256067 Jun 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l7eI4vvlupYXX
Where's the charred ,clothed, intact bodies like found in the pentagon?
Are you saying the pentagon has walls like the atomar power plant ?
You yourself said the pentagon has windows remember?
Would the fighter jet used in the video you referenced be the same dimensions as flight 77 ? I think not . So evidently your just grasping at straws .

Thank you for the link (even though it was you tube) as I found this on a commercial plane crashing into the ground http://www.youtube.com/watch... Please compare this to the Pennsylvania crash of 9-11 and explain the incredible contradictions .
Be careful , your definitely not helping to convince anyone
as to the accuracy of the official story by posting videos proving it wrong. Try again when you think you have one with a better support theme for your "cause". Cause you failed on this one miserably.

Fort Worth

#256068 Jun 2, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for your cause of action by statue, US code or common law as to how you would even file such absurdity.
This is your post http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04... referring to silversteins neglect.
All I did was understand what you were saying and confront you with it.
onemale

Pana, IL

#256069 Jun 2, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a dippy lair

Fort Worth

#256070 Jun 2, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =l7eI4vvlupYXX
No like this actual footage .
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Show me flight 77 or any substantial piece of said plane and I'll admit you are correct . But fail to show me said plane and it'll prove your full of shit just like the nist ncstar 1 report. Maybe you should post disclaimers before your posts like nist did so plausible deniability is an option. Thanks for participating now go study your debunking books and come back when you think you can play in the big leagues.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#256071 Jun 2, 2013
Oh Gawd! more people afraid of crop dusters, Aliens & priests.

Location hidden

#256072 Jun 2, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the charred ,clothed, intact bodies like found in the pentagon?
Are you saying the pentagon has walls like the atomar power plant ?
You yourself said the pentagon has windows remember?
Would the fighter jet used in the video you referenced be the same dimensions as flight 77 ? I think not . So evidently your just grasping at straws .
Thank you for the link (even though it was you tube) as I found this on a commercial plane crashing into the ground http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oYmaP5OKWBQXX&NR=1&fe ature=endscreen Please compare this to the Pennsylvania crash of 9-11 and explain the incredible contradictions .
Be careful , your definitely not helping to convince anyone
as to the accuracy of the official story by posting videos proving it wrong. Try again when you think you have one with a better support theme for your "cause". Cause you failed on this one miserably.
A plane has an air-frame which the seats are bolted too. It is very rigid. The fireball burned rapidly. The plane was traveling at around 500mph. Besides, the evidence is there already.

Giant FAIL on your part. Just more Twoofer nonsense.

Location hidden

#256073 Jun 2, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No like this actual footage .
http://www.youtube.com/watch... Show me flight 77 or any substantial piece of said plane and I'll admit you are correct . But fail to show me said plane and it'll prove your full of shit just like the nist ncstar 1 report. Maybe you should post disclaimers before your posts like nist did so plausible deniability is an option. Thanks for participating now go study your debunking books and come back when you think you can play in the big leagues.
I really don't care what you think. Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon? More Twoofer BS.
onemale

Pana, IL

#256074 Jun 3, 2013
My philosophy is: seeing is believing
I have NOT yet seen any video of a jet crashing into the Pentagon. NONE!
The unanswered question remains unanswered: Why did the FBI confiscated videos that could have proven their story???
Anonymous

Japan

#256075 Jun 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're a dippy lair
Dude you live in Mattoon, Illinois. I'll just press the reset button here and move on.
Anonymous

Japan

#256076 Jun 3, 2013
onemale wrote:
My philosophy is: seeing is believing
I have NOT yet seen any video of a jet crashing into the Pentagon. NONE!
The unanswered question remains unanswered: Why did the FBI confiscated videos that could have proven their story???
And if you saw the video footage would any of your opinions change? I am skeptical. No matter what evidence turned up there's plenty of people that would still find something to bytch and whine about.
Anonymous

Japan

#256077 Jun 3, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what you think. Where did flight 77 go if not into the Pentagon? More Twoofer BS.

Of the events that occured in what seems like a short time span today, I always believed the jet airliner crashing where it did in the Pentagon was the least complex. All the proof was there despite a camera video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Patrick Daniels 591,353
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 11 min Neelakaran 1,471
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 29 min Truth Doctor 4,779
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 35 min Tide with Beach 841,633
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr r r rajkot 102
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr nanoanomaly 3,093
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 hr Truths 612,276
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web