no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256140 Jun 3, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll do anything to avoid acknowledging your misconception.
Neither the movements of the planets or the behaviour of steel under given conditions changes appreciably to accommodate twoof.
Sorry.
None of the ballyhooing we hear from twoofers on sites like this will ever amount to anything. The reasoning being the same as you're exemplifying here by being insolent and obtuse.

Correction , Almost anything, under given conditions. In no way am I a twoofer. I still stick to my original beliefs of I Don't know why the 3 wtc fell so uniformly , I don't know what hit the pentagon , but I do know the official story is bullshit.
Until I see un questionable evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt the official story I'll question it.
I understand It won't change any thing but freedom of speech is a constitutional right we in America are guaranteed by our founding fathers, thank you very much.
As I am not allowed to vote because of ignorant laws . Because of silly laws regarding drugs I now cannot vote . Although I paid my dept to society 10 years ago I am still carrying the label.

Since voting is the only way "we the people " can change our laws you can imagine my dis appointment when I see someone who's clueless.

To be frank I really don't care how these buildings fell , who caused them to fall , or who paid for it all. I just can't stand to see such blatant bullshit from idiots posing to be some thing there not. Acting like they know the answers , when research is a word queried on google and not an act for them.\

Anyways , puff puff pass peace.

ps this is some good shit.

Fort Worth

#256141 Jun 3, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Meth will strip the calcium from your body...
Teeth and bones...first to go
Blood flow is restricted...
And damage occurs...
Brushing will do little to stem the destruction...
Fortunately...
The heart will be irreparably damaged and death follows before the addict realizes they have killed themselves...
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/meth/...
Okay more people die from pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by a doctor than all illicit drugs , alcohol induced , and car accident deaths put together . google it .

so what is your point ?

Fort Worth

#256142 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn, Sure Methmouth!
The paranoid delusions of a drug user and the experience of a person with mental health issues barely differ.
In an issue of Marie Claire, singer Stacey "Fergie" Ferguson of the Black Eyed Peas describes a harrowing drug trip from crystal meth -- a drug known for its distressing psychological aftermath.
"I had about 20 different conspiracy theories. I painted the windows in my apartment black so they couldn't see in," Fergie told Marie Claire, explaining that she thought the FBI was after her during her brief addiction to methamphetamines around 2001.
"One day, when I was about 90 pounds, a guy comes up to me.... I'm searching in the bushes for clues about whatever they're after me for. I'm in a cowboy hat and red lips. He hands me a muffin. I'm thinking, he's in on it," Fergie said.
But for all of the horror in Fergie's FBI scare, she might have been at risk for something worse.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/MindMoodNews/sto...
Lions and tigers and bears OH MY !!!

Fort Worth

#256143 Jun 3, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Just say NO!
Too bad dentists disagree with you!
How Meth Can Damage Your Mouth
Methamphetamine use damages dental health in several ways:
The acidic contents of this drug can damage teeth. Ingredients can include battery acid, lantern fuel, antifreeze, hydrochloric acid, drain cleaner, lye and over-the-counter cold medications containing ephedrine.
Methamphetamines dry up protective saliva around the teeth.
http://dentistry.about.com/od/seriousdentalco...
so ?
Tango Bravo

Wichita, KS

#256144 Jun 3, 2013
TGC wrote:
Check with the experts on fires, trained and experienced firemen, they will tell you that steel is damaged by fire all the time. Steel resists fire for a while but eventually loses it temper and strength. The topic is far more complicated than elementary school. House fire heat exceeds 1200 degrees F., in minutes. This heat will not melt steel, but will, eventually soften steel. It is how blacksmiths work. The cars you have seen on the road after fires were not carrying load while hot, it makes a big differance.
Aircraft fuselages melt in fires all the time, look at the remains of crashes.
Kamikaze pilots managed to hit moving targets, while being shot at, your original statement. Most had only a few hours of training. The hijackers did go to flight schools and "flew" in simulators. Their targets ere not moving, and much larger than a ship. As a pilot you know almost anyone can fly a plane, once it is in the air as long as they don't have to land, flying is easy, landing is the problem, not crashing.
As I said before, I know the koolaid drinkers would not believe me, for anyone on the edge, check with real experts, not those without a point of view, mine or the conspiracy nuts.
TGC,
As a licensed pilot who knows that nearly everyone has enough skill to hit a building on his first training flight, and as a retired aircraft engineer with 39 years of experience with general aviation, commercial aviation, and military aviation; including mostly strength analysis, fatigue analysis, and a several years of aerodynamic analysis; I have to say you know what you're talking about. This is aviation and engineering. It's not baseball.

The old MIL-Handbook-5 carried curves showing the permanent reduction in strength for steel and other metals due to exposure to elevated temperature for various time periods. We used such curves to design engine support structure to withstand 400 and 500 degree temperatures for a reasonable lifetime and still be strong enough to carry the required loads in spite of the eventual loss of strength. We didn't make structure that could carry the loads after an extended period of fire because it wasn't required and isn't practical. The temperatures experienced in fires meant that the time required to reduce engineering properties to very low values that couldn't carry any reasonable load was just too short to consider during the design process.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256145 Jun 4, 2013
911 And The Laws Of Physics
The laws of physics cannot be disputed
This is nothing more than high school physics

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256146 Jun 4, 2013
Tango Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
TGC,
As a licensed pilot who knows that nearly everyone has enough skill to hit a building on his first training flight, and as a retired aircraft engineer with 39 years of experience with general aviation, commercial aviation, and military aviation; including mostly strength analysis, fatigue analysis, and a several years of aerodynamic analysis; I have to say you know what you're talking about. This is aviation and engineering. It's not baseball.
The old MIL-Handbook-5 carried curves showing the permanent reduction in strength for steel and other metals due to exposure to elevated temperature for various time periods. We used such curves to design engine support structure to withstand 400 and 500 degree temperatures for a reasonable lifetime and still be strong enough to carry the required loads in spite of the eventual loss of strength. We didn't make structure that could carry the loads after an extended period of fire because it wasn't required and isn't practical. The temperatures experienced in fires meant that the time required to reduce engineering properties to very low values that couldn't carry any reasonable load was just too short to consider during the design process.
Thanks for your expert analysis, it is much appreciated.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256147 Jun 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, seeing is believing.
All we have is the word of the corrupt government that lies all the time and they have lost all credibility. I hate a damn liar,
But a high percentage of witnesses were in the private sector.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256148 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
so ?
Ah, You said the opposite, Junikie!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256149 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay more people die from pharmaceutical drugs prescribed by a doctor than all illicit drugs , alcohol induced , and car accident deaths put together . google it .
so what is your point ?
Ahh ...You need to brush your tooth?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256150 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction , Almost anything, under given conditions. In no way am I a twoofer. I still stick to my original beliefs of I Don't know why the 3 wtc fell so uniformly , I don't know what hit the pentagon , but I do know the official story is bullshit.
LOL, That makes no sense, you don't know but you know?

Could be that disinfo agents talking, or the meth.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256151 Jun 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, seeing is believing.
Can I see a link that every inch of the Pentagon if filmed?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256152 Jun 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your expert analysis, it is much appreciated.
Great!!! He just posted the following explaining how fires lead to the collapse of the structures.

"We used such curves to design engine support structure to withstand 400 and 500 degree temperatures for a reasonable lifetime and still be strong enough to carry the required loads in spite of the eventual loss of strength. We didn't make structure that could carry the loads after an extended period of fire because it wasn't required and isn't practical."

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256153 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
so what is your point ?
And more people die from a single shotgun blast to the chest than a single knife wound to the chest. That does not make the lesser a positive, desirable or healthy experience.

So what is your point, Meth and Heroin user good, wine with dinner bad?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#256155 Jun 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
911 And The Laws Of Physics
The laws of physics cannot be disputed
This is nothing more than high school physics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =x7kGZ3XPEm4XX
Too bad you don't understand high school physics...but then, that's a very common trait with twoofers.
Infinite solutions

Austin, TX

#256156 Jun 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand high school physics...but then, that's a very common trait with twoofers.
Too bad you don't understand high school physics or algebra.

(Seen any scary linear equations lately?)

Okotoks, Canada

#256157 Jun 4, 2013
Infinite solutions wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand high school physics or algebra.
(Seen any scary linear equations lately?)
Hey it's the idiot who thinks "finite element analysis" requires infinite accuracy!

Still stupid?

Sorry, obvious question is obvious.

Canada

#256158 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>Correction , Almost anything, under given conditions. In no way am I a twoofer. I still stick to my original beliefs of I Don't know why the 3 wtc fell so uniformly , I don't know what hit the pentagon , but I do know the official story is bullshit.
Until I see un questionable evidence proving beyond reasonable doubt the official story I'll question it.
I understand It won't change any thing but freedom of speech is a constitutional right we in America are guaranteed by our founding fathers, thank you very much.
As I am not allowed to vote because of ignorant laws . Because of silly laws regarding drugs I now cannot vote . Although I paid my dept to society 10 years ago I am still carrying the label.

Since voting is the only way "we the people " can change our laws you can imagine my dis appointment when I see someone who's clueless.

To be frank I really don't care how these buildings fell , who caused them to fall , or who paid for it all. I just can't stand to see such blatant bullshit from idiots posing to be some thing there not. Acting like they know the answers , when research is a word queried on google and not an act for them.\

Anyways , puff puff pass peace.

ps this is some good shit.
Yet you base your beliefs on fallacy and a lack of knowledge.

That doesn't bode well when stating you're not a twoofer.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256159 Jun 4, 2013
mocha z wrote:
<quoted text>
after 12 years I still have yet to see any credible evidence that the official story is even remotely true
I have still to have heard or seen any credible evidence that the official story is even remotely false...

Add to that a vacuum of whistleblowers...

Not one in nigh on 12 years...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256160 Jun 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Don't you love how they show that picture of the Pentagon courtyard where the nose punched a hole in a brick wall?
And of course it would not have been the nose itself...

But the remains of the 155 feet of aluminum and steel tube and whatever else they used in the construction...

Stopped its momentum after punching that hole...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 2 min A human being 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min It aint necessari... 48,834
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min Just Think 105,632
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 21 min okimar 53,820
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min andet1987 2,071
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 38 min Anthony MN 646,677
Antwan Carter 1 hr Latrina Waters 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr RiversideRedneck 971,710
More from around the web