yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256162 Jun 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course it would not have been the nose itself...
But the remains of the 155 feet of aluminum and steel tube and whatever else they used in the construction...
Stopped its momentum after punching that hole...
True.

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#256163 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,I'm saying something striking the pentagon in a particular section housing the accounting records containing these "unrelated accounting discrepancies" ( or 2.3 trillion dollar theft of tax payers money, fraud , money laundering ,etc ) seems a little convenient , coincidental maybe. Especially when the previous day , the man responsible for the defense of our nations security, donald scumfield, was on tv telling the nation of this minor" discrepancy " as you called it. I'm sorry but to me it's blatant fu*king theft at the highest level and everyone responsible for this oversight should be tried and when and if convicted , serve the maximum sentence allowed. And each and everyone of them should loose govt benefits ,pay restitution and pay back any financial gain acquired during their time employed by the people.Of course this is just my opinion of justice.
Hell half of congress and a lot of military rank would be disenfranchised!!
What section of the Pentagon is known to house redundant and unimportant information?...

Dorchester , MA

#256164 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,I'm saying something striking the pentagon in a particular section housing the accounting records containing these "unrelated accounting discrepancies" ( or 2.3 trillion dollar theft of tax payers money, fraud , money laundering ,etc ) seems a little convenient , coincidental maybe. Especially when the previous day , the man responsible for the defense of our nations security, donald scumfield, was on tv telling the nation of this minor" discrepancy " as you called it. I'm sorry but to me it's blatant fu*king theft at the highest level and everyone responsible for this oversight should be tried and when and if convicted , serve the maximum sentence allowed. And each and everyone of them should loose govt benefits ,pay restitution and pay back any financial gain acquired during their time employed by the people.Of course this is just my opinion of justice.
Hell half of congress and a lot of military rank would be disenfranchised!!
$2.3 Trillion...wow

That's a lot of money...

Fortunately within 5 months...

Over two thirds had been accounted for...by Feb 2002

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Missing_Tri...

But since even in 2010...

Truthers still have not even acknowledged this...

And you even now in 2013 still mention the missing $2.3 Trillion...

As if it's a smoking gun...

Ignoring the fact that it is not a fact...

But truther mantra...

2.3 2.3 2.3

Would have so much more veracity had you brought up the unaccounted for $750 Billion...

Which I have not even begun to research...

5 minutes...

I find $1.5 Trillion unaccounted for dollars...

Dorchester , MA

#256165 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta link to these existing pictures from inside the structure ?
Do you not have Google?...

http://tinyurl.com/kjr42g8

Bing really suxx...

I believe it's truther controlled...

Dorchester , MA

#256166 Jun 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
True.
While the truther argument still to this day is that the nose cone would never have made it that far...

I guess that would be another strawman...

Claim the hole was created by the nose...

Then disprove the fallacy...

Dorchester , MA

#256167 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay the first two show the same picture , and it does not show any proof these dead bodies were in the pentagon OR proof they were on flight 77 . Seeing how these bodies are still mostly clothed it should be obvious the fires in this picture were not hot enough to melt , destroy , or "dustify" (as you fools like to say twofers imply) the seating , fuselage , baggage, or anything else on the alleged aircraft.
So you must have better photos showing much more sizeable pieces of this flight 77 inside the pentagon.
Your last link is a fuc*ing joke. No piece larger than a canoe?
Come on , clothed bodies yet shredded airplane ?
Go back to sleep looks like you need it!
What a buffoon!
Are you serious?...

Do you actually believe that these bodies are fake?...

Dorchester , MA

#256168 Jun 4, 2013
onemale wrote:
So much for the phoney opinions of the brainless ones:
This comes from a group of scientists for 9/11 truth
http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/library....
Scientists actually determined that the beams were expelled by compressed/expelled air?...

I've never talked to any scientist that thought that...

The mass of both Towers was one Million Tons...

That is 4500 Tons per Floor...

The impacts were at floors 77-85 and floors 91-99...

That equates to the top sections of the Towers being 29 stories and 15 stories of crushing mass...if the collapse began at the middle of the damaged area

That's

67,500 tons
130,500 tons

adding 4500 tons with each progressively collapsing floor...

A diesel locomotive f40 weighs in at 140 tons...

so the top section of the Towers equal 482 and 932 F40 locomotives crushing down on the collapsing building...

No real scientist would be as concerned with air jets when taking into account the massive energies being wrought down on the still standing structures...

And yes...

500 diesel locomotives falling on a standing in concrete steel beam would snap it like a twig and eject it two football fields...

In many directions...

And it did...90 acres worth of massively damaged buildings

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#256169 Jun 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh ...You need to brush your tooth?

why ? do you wanna kiss me?
You, cheeky monkey !
And I thought you didn't like me.

Dorchester , MA

#256171 Jun 4, 2013
twoofer logic wrote:
<quoted text>
So your telling us a reinforced wall strong enough for an indirect nuke strike shredded the airplane and left charred whole bodies with clothes. Must be a special wall.
Mass and velocity...

A little plane...15 tons

A 767 weighs in at...140 tons

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256173 Jun 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?...
Do you actually believe that these bodies are fake?...
Please learn how read English before posting so you don't make mistakes , or misquote me.
Completely clothed , intact ,charred bodies should not exist when the airplane is shredded into pieces no larger than a refrigerator. If the hole in the last wall is round where the nose of the airplane exited the building , Where is the nose ?

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256174 Jun 4, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
And more people die from a single shotgun blast to the chest than a single knife wound to the chest. That does not make the lesser a positive, desirable or healthy experience.
So what is your point, Meth and Heroin user good, wine with dinner bad?
since you have no reading comprehension I'll explain . Doctors kill more people annually with prescribed legal drugs than your hard core street drug dealers selling heroin , meth , cocaine ,pot and all other illicit drugs, plus alcohol related deaths,
automobile
accidents combined.
How many physicians are prosecuted and jailed? How many pharmaceutical co . are charged with involuntary manslaughter?

Dorchester , MA

#256175 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are changing the subject again. You are saying an indirect hit shredded the air plane into pieces small enough for one man to pick it up , yet left these charred , clothed bodies with all limbs ? You've been getting into the cia's drug stash haven't you?
It was a direct hit at an oblique angle...

Some pieces were small enough to pick up...

Many were not...

Some bodies were charred...

Some in pieces...

Study plane crashes...

One survivor in the Pentagon explained he survived merely by luck...

Of where he happened to land...

His neighbor was killed by the blast...

Some stories...

http://www.army.mil/article/27202/

Dorchester , MA

#256176 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn how read English before posting so you don't make mistakes , or misquote me.

Completely clothed , intact ,charred bodies should not exist when the airplane is shredded into pieces no larger than a refrigerator. If the hole in the last wall is round where the nose of the airplane exited the building , Where is the nose ?
How would you know what should and should not exist or in what state of destruction it would be in?...

The passengers were inside the tube of the plane...

The tube itself with passengers went thru various stages of disintegration ending finally thru the c ring...

I doubt the nose cone survived the initial penetration let alone any of the nose making it to he c ring...

plane crashes

http://tinyurl.com/lphk9lf

The only similarity in most of these plane crashes is the pilots were trying to land...

The muslim terrorists that murdered near 3000 were intentionally trying to crash the planes...

Here we have sioux city

http://tinyurl.com/m6nhxza

Various stages of clothing...

Some alive some not...

No predictability...

Dorchester , MA

#256177 Jun 4, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet strong enough to shred a plane into bite size pieces..
and leave bodies completely clothed and intact..
Tell me how a wall could perform this magical task and I'll concede .
No truther has ever conceded regardless of the evidence provided...

The tube penetrates the wall...

The wings slice the wall...

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256178 Jun 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you base your beliefs on fallacy and a lack of knowledge.
That doesn't bode well when stating you're not a twoofer.
My beliefs are based on grammatical structure and the words used. Meanings of words can be manipulated by changing the words around it. And the nist ncstar 1report is no exception . Any time an official report states " this could possibly be the way it happened ", and not "this is what happened ." I tend to question the report.
After all the writers of this report are questioning it by using these particular words .
Why didpuppet master chaney ,and puppet bush testify off the record , no transcript, and in private?

To many questions unanswered .

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256179 Jun 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know what should and should not exist or in what state of destruction it would be in?...
The passengers were inside the tube of the plane...
The tube itself with passengers went thru various stages of disintegration ending finally thru the c ring...
I doubt the nose cone survived the initial penetration let alone any of the nose making it to he c ring...
plane crashes
http://tinyurl.com/lphk9lf
The only similarity in most of these plane crashes is the pilots were trying to land...
The muslim terrorists that murdered near 3000 were intentionally trying to crash the planes...
Here we have sioux city
http://tinyurl.com/m6nhxza
Various stages of clothing...
Some alive some not...
No predictability...
We are talking about the pentagon not sioux city . Did these planes disintegrate like flight 77?

crucifiedguy

fictional hell

#256180 Jun 4, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
No truther has ever conceded regardless of the evidence provided...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xM8E-CogkYEXX
The tube penetrates the wall...
The wings slice the wall...
this is not a 767 , and this is not a , b, c, walls times two (inner and outer)
So intact charred bodies are where in your video?

What a buffoon,!!
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256181 Jun 4, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you don't understand high school physics...but then, that's a very common trait with twoofers.
How do you explain debris being ejected upward? I always thought gravity pulled thingss downward? Does gravity work differently in NY? It must be real bitch driving there, your car pushed up off the pavement every so often.

You refuse to see the debris being ejected upward and
it is so obvious all the way down.

According to you every firefighter and witnesses (who was there) and over a thousand architects, engineers, physicists etc are all dumb bastards because they support your dumbass.

I have looked over numerous pictures of the twin towers during construction, there were 47 core columns that supported most of the building... for the building to collapse straight down all the core columns would have had to give out at the exact same time, within milliseconds of each other.

The twin towers were built unlike all other high-rise building. All the floors could have pancake but the core columns should have remained standing.

Now you're arguing with physics that prove the towers were blown up.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256182 Jun 4, 2013
P.S. Correction they don't support your dumbass.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#256183 Jun 5, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>How do you explain debris being ejected upward? I always thought gravity pulled thingss downward? Does gravity work differently in NY? It must be real bitch driving there, your car pushed up off the pavement every so often.

You refuse to see the debris being ejected upward and
it is so obvious all the way down.

According to you every firefighter and witnesses (who was there) and over a thousand architects, engineers, physicists etc are all dumb bastards because they support your dumbass.

I have looked over numerous pictures of the twin towers during construction, there were 47 core columns that supported most of the building... for the building to collapse straight down all the core columns would have had to give out at the exact same time, within milliseconds of each other.

The twin towers were built unlike all other high-rise building. All the floors could have pancake but the core columns should have remained standing.

Now you're arguing with physics that prove the towers were blown up.
You must be vying for the "How stupid can twoofers be?" trophy!

1) You've been shown stills taken from video which appear to show smoke/dust trails extending up when in fact, the smoke/dust trails are following the collapse front down.

That was debunked around 2002.

2) Even if there were vertical up projections of material, that could easily be explained without the use of explosives.

The mechanism was eluded to by chazmo in a previous post when he referred to the columns acting as springs. The downward force of the collapse would be more than adequate in supplying the required energy and the rest is simple physics...which you have absolutely zero grasp of.

3) if you had any common sense at all you'd understand that the charges used by demolition experts are directional and pointing the charges up would have absolutely no value if the goal was to demolish the building.

Have you tried to find video of known cd's where there's vertical up projections?

No, because there isn't any.

4) The amount of energy required to project multi-ton debris upwards far exceeds the amount required to sever a pre-weakened column.

You fail at logic too.

5) Your continued attempts to use the logical fallacy known as "appeal to authority" fails for the reasons stated above and because claiming over a thousand engineers and architects with the fallacious nonsense you mindlessly accept as proof is unsupportable even by use of Gage'$ website.

6) As a final nail in your idiotic claim of upwards ejections via explosives, there's no audible proof of explosions that coincide with your alleged upward ejections. There's no visual record of shock waves inherent to the rapid release of gases.

7) You're just a willing idiot for charlatans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min scienceanswersall 688,411
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 57 min scienceanswersall 35,939
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scienceanswersall 988,348
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr LEAVE AMERICA 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 2 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 8 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web