no

well, im not sure

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255974 May 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, charred passengers were still strapped into their seats. Other witnesses verified this information.
Pictures with pentagon in background ?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255975 May 30, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what I was thinking , flight 77 had to have hit the pentagon cause a whole bunch of people saw it.Even a government pilot paid by the very people that can't show any records of the whereabouts of the 2.3 trillion bucks provided by tax payers. I'm just silly to think our government would try to hide any type of financial discrepancies .
So your basic argument is flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, DUE TO UNRELATED ACCOUNTING DISCREPANCIES?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255976 May 30, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Raise that bar to 11 on the ludicrous level.

Pictures with the pentagon in background on a snowy July at midnight taken by elves that live in a hollow tree and cook Meth with Heisenberg?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255978 May 30, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
According to architects there were no updrafts the towers were designed to prevent that.
Commonsense tells us that sheet metal may buckle with a 1000 degree fire but not massive steel beams.
The exhaust valve in your auto engine normally run around 1500 degrees, it doesn't warp or melt.
Furthermore, there were nothing that was flammable in the core columns.
Updrafts occurred on the outside as well as severed stairwells and elevator shafts. In fact, updrafts made recovery of people from the rooftops impossible.

1,000 degrees is a starting point. Given updrafting 3,000 degrees is commonplace in structural fires.

The floor trusses buckled. There were much less than steel girders and were integral parts of the structure. When they failed and sheared 5/8" bolts the building came down.

Any structure is the sum of its parts. You obviously know nothing about how structure work.

Location hidden

#255979 May 30, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane was inside the structure. Evidence pictures exist. Go back to Twoof Land.

Location hidden

#255980 May 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, Raise that bar to 11 on the ludicrous level.
Pictures with the pentagon in background on a snowy July at midnight taken by elves that live in a hollow tree and cook Meth with Heisenberg?
lol

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#255981 May 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Would never meet the minimum chain of custody standards in any court of law.
Never...

Sorry if my sarcasm sometimes appears I support the twoofer mantra...

Rusty dust...

Yet some would have us believe that rusty dust was the non-existent (at the time) super nano thermite...

We still after 12 years have yet to see any truther show any evidence that super nano thermite even exists today...

Or that anything could even today made the cuts in a steel frame without the progressive explosions we see in every demolition...

“Roger is my favorite Wabbit”

Since: Jun 07

Dorchester , MA

#255982 May 30, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The plane was inside the structure. Evidence pictures exist. Go back to Twoof Land.
Large identifiable plane debris was found littering the outside...

The lighter pieces...

And the heavier plane structures (landing gear, Engine components) were littered throughout the impact site and throughout the building...

http://911review.org/_webimages/noplane/hole4...

Exit hole...

Obviously not a missile...

Unless there are some new style missiles being used that separate into a component that explodes to appear as a plane and the front portion continues to fully penetrate the target...

Not to mention the missile area that contained seat debris and human remains...

Oh...

And recognizable plane debris...

plane debris...

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/
mocha z

Clay City, KY

#255984 May 30, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never...
Rusty dust...
Yet some would have us believe that rusty dust was the non-existent (at the time) super nano thermite...
We still after 12 years have yet to see any truther show any evidence that super nano thermite even exists today...
Or that anything could even today made the cuts in a steel frame without the progressive explosions we see in every demolition...
after 12 years I still have yet to see any credible evidence that the official story is even remotely true
Sheer lie chan

Clay City, KY

#255985 May 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation!
Show me proof it was flight 77, show me proof it was flight 77!
HOLD ON, DON'T SHOW ME TOO MUCH PROOF, I NEED TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT!
your persistent bwunking efforts are duly noted...you should be getting a raise from your handlers for your perseverance despite fighting a losing battle.
O many on us

Clay City, KY

#255986 May 30, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just surprised you haven't blown a fuse on a couple of these knobs,, yet. You have heart.
I think he has already lost it...but his persistence does show a lot of heart, I do give him that.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#255987 May 30, 2013
Someone Else wrote:
That is a stupid question. Well of course it was a conspiracy. No matter who, which government if any, which agencies, etc. committed that atrocious act, it was most definitely a conspiracy.
THE CIA was at the heart of it.
February 9, 2012 - Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum warned on Wednesday that President Barack Obama and other liberals are leading people of faith down a path that ends at the guillotine. During a campaign event in Plano, Texas, the candidate charged Obama had an “overt hostility to faith.”
“When you look and see what the left is trying to do in America today, progressives are trying to shutter faith, privatize it, push it out of the public square, oppress people of faith, strip their charitable deductions away from them, trying to weaken them, churches — trying to say that anyone who believes in the value of Judeo-Christian principles,” Santorum explained.
“As we saw in the Ninth Circuit just this week, that if you believe that [same sex marriage is wrong]— this is what the court said — that if believe that, if believe what’s taught in Genesis, if you believe what’s practiced Biblically and a generation since then you are irrational. The only possible reason you could believe this, according to the Ninth Circuit, is that you are a bigot and that you are a hater.”
He continued:“They are taking faith and crushing it. Why? When you marginalize faith in America, when you remove the pillar of God-given rights then what’s left is the French Revolution. What’s left is a government that gives you rights. What’s left are no unalienable rights. What’s left is a government that will tell you who you are, what you’ll do and when you’ll do it. What’s left in France became the the guillotine.”
www.WND.com
AND Retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson says the government has prepared 1,000 camps for its own citizens. He also says the government has stored 30,000 guillotines to murder its critics, and has stashed 500,000 caskets in Georgia and Montana for the remains. Why guillotines? "Because," he wrote in a report obtained by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, "beheading is the most efficient means of harvesting body parts."
In a second warning, the Web site Worldnetdaily.com says that the government is considering Nazi-like concentration camps for dissidents.
Jerome Corsi, the author of "The Obama Nation," an anti-Obama book, says that a proposal in Congress "appears designed to create the type of detention center that those concerned about use of the military in domestic affairs fear could be used as concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany."
www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/08/28/74549/secret-c...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255988 May 30, 2013
mocha z wrote:
<quoted text>
after 12 years I still have yet to see any credible evidence that the official story is even remotely true
Says Ray Charles.

Location hidden

#255989 May 30, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never...
Rusty dust...
You mean the Twoofer Dust? lol

Location hidden

#255990 May 30, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Large identifiable plane debris was found littering the outside...
The lighter pieces...
And the heavier plane structures (landing gear, Engine components) were littered throughout the impact site and throughout the building...
http://911review.org/_webimages/noplane/hole4...
Exit hole...
Obviously not a missile...
Unless there are some new style missiles being used that separate into a component that explodes to appear as a plane and the front portion continues to fully penetrate the target...
Not to mention the missile area that contained seat debris and human remains...
Oh...
And recognizable plane debris...
plane debris...
http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pentagon/
Exactly. Don't you love how they show that picture of the Pentagon courtyard where the nose punched a hole in a brick wall?

Location hidden

#255991 May 30, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>THE CIA was at the heart of it.
February 9, 2012 - Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum warned on Wednesday that President Barack Obama and other liberals are leading people of faith down a path that ends at the guillotine. During a campaign event in Plano, Texas, the candidate charged Obama had an “overt hostility to faith.”
“When you look and see what the left is trying to do in America today, progressives are trying to shutter faith, privatize it, push it out of the public square, oppress people of faith, strip their charitable deductions away from them, trying to weaken them, churches — trying to say that anyone who believes in the value of Judeo-Christian principles,” Santorum explained.
“As we saw in the Ninth Circuit just this week, that if you believe that [same sex marriage is wrong]— this is what the court said — that if believe that, if believe what’s taught in Genesis, if you believe what’s practiced Biblically and a generation since then you are irrational. The only possible reason you could believe this, according to the Ninth Circuit, is that you are a bigot and that you are a hater.”
He continued:“They are taking faith and crushing it. Why? When you marginalize faith in America, when you remove the pillar of God-given rights then what’s left is the French Revolution. What’s left is a government that gives you rights. What’s left are no unalienable rights. What’s left is a government that will tell you who you are, what you’ll do and when you’ll do it. What’s left in France became the the guillotine.”
www.WND.com
AND Retired FBI agent Ted Gunderson says the government has prepared 1,000 camps for its own citizens. He also says the government has stored 30,000 guillotines to murder its critics, and has stashed 500,000 caskets in Georgia and Montana for the remains. Why guillotines? "Because," he wrote in a report obtained by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks hate groups, "beheading is the most efficient means of harvesting body parts."
In a second warning, the Web site Worldnetdaily.com says that the government is considering Nazi-like concentration camps for dissidents.
Jerome Corsi, the author of "The Obama Nation," an anti-Obama book, says that a proposal in Congress "appears designed to create the type of detention center that those concerned about use of the military in domestic affairs fear could be used as concentration camps for political dissidents, such as occurred in Nazi Germany."
www.mcclatchydc.com/2009/08/28/74549/secret-c...
Nice rant!!!

U MAD bro?
onemale

Pana, IL

#255992 May 30, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said the bodies were intact, total strawman, in fires DNA normally comes from tooth pulp in the molars which normally survive the fire.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7602298
DNA analysis of dental pulp to link incinerated remains of homicide victim to crime scene.
Sweet DJ, Sweet CH.
Source
Faculty of Dentistry, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
Abstract
Teeth endure postmortem degradation and extreme changes in ambient temperature and pressure better than most human tissues. This ability to resist deterioration allows the teeth to be studied as a method of establishing the identity of a decedent. Additionally, dental hard tissues, and in some instances soft tissues, may provide investigators with other sources of forensic data. In this case, a female homicide victim was transported to a location where her remains were burned. The high temperatures of a gasoline fire effectively incinerated the body precluding deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) analysis from conventional sites. However, most of the teeth survived the conflagration. They were used to identify the victim. Additionally, the dental pulps were found to be an excellent source of high molecular weight genomic DNA. This proved to be an effective method to link the victim's body to biological evidence recovered from the site of the murder.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7602298
That wasn't what the report said.
There you go again over in left field.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255993 May 30, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You're so clueless it's funny!
Heat alone doesn't cause steel to buckle...and believe or not, there's different grades of steel which are applicable to different conditions.
The valves in your car engine are not A36 steel you dippy little useless idiot.
"To increase high temperature strength and corrosion resistance, various elements may be added to the steel. On some passenger car and light truck engines, the original equipment intake valves are 1541 carbon steel with manganese added to improve corrosion resistance. For higher heat applications, a 8440 alloy may be used that contains chromium to add high temperature strength. For many late model engines (and performance engines), the intake valves are made of an alloy called "Silchrome 1" (Sil 1) that contains 8.5 percent chromium."
http://www.enginebuildermag.com/Article/1171/...
Good grief twoofers are fools!
Structural steel used in high rise building is no run-of-the-mill cheap metal, it is a specified ASTM standard. My source is
Underwriters Laboratories.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255995 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, The planes go through the buildings, come out the other side but don't hit the core, like sawing a lady in half, it's magic! They did flew around the core, INSIDE THE BUILDINGS!
PS: There is visual proof that the coating had been falling off for years.
so are you implicating silverstein in some sort of negligence suit for being a slum lord ? Maybe an insurance fraud claim ? Better yet an involuntary manslaughter charge 3000 times for not maintaining saftey regulations?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255996 May 31, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>Structural steel used in high rise building is no run-of-the-mill cheap metal, it is a specified ASTM standard. My source is
Underwriters Laboratories.
You're an imbecile.

The grade used was typical for all structural steel.

A36.

And UL doesn't certify or classify steel.

Another thing about your idiotic car engine analogy...what temp does your liquid cooled engine run at?

From the "quality" of your posts I'm thinking you're another govie shill who's purpose is to make twoofers look as dumb and ignorant as possible.

You're doing a fantastic job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hukt on Fonix 817,600
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 4 min set free in truth 69,889
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 min Seentheotherside 609,843
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min set free in truth 579,083
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min His Hollines dr S... 39,956
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 38 min transdem0n 176,208
Looking for a male friend? 1 hr Ivan 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 97,987
More from around the web