• no
  • well, im not sure
Comments
237,521 - 237,540 of 258,212 Comments Last updated 27 min ago
onemale

Pana, IL

#255866 May 26, 2013
The Former Manager of Underwriters Laboratories
explains how NIST manipulated the test parameters of the tests. NIST used a computer simulation to explain the collapse which they would not let them examine the computer's programming.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#255867 May 26, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the site: Pilots for 9/11 truth, there's a lot on there.
Still not an answer.

Just post a verifiable answer, goofy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255868 May 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the site: Pilots for 9/11 truth, there's a lot on there.
Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn? LMAO
Yellow Star

Saint Paul, MN

#255869 May 27, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<
BINYAMIN APPELBAUM
B: The Fed is and has always been audited.
Does the Federal Reserve ever get audited?
Yes, the Board of Governors, the 12 Federal Reserve Banks, and the Federal Reserve System as a whole are all subject to several levels of audit and review:
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) conducts numerous reviews of Federal Reserve activities.
The Board's financial statements, and its compliance with laws and regulations affecting those statements, are audited annually by an outside auditor retained by the Office of Inspector General (OIG).
The Board's OIG audits and investigates Board programs and operations as well as those Board functions delegated to the Reserve Banks. Completed and active GAO reviews and completed OIG audits, reviews, and assessments are listed in the Board's Annual Report.(Before 2002, the reviews were listed in the Board's Annual Report: Budget Review.)
The financial statements of the Reserve Banks are also audited annually by an independent outside auditor.
Each week, the Federal Reserve publishes its balance sheet and charts of recent balance sheet trends, as well as provides an interactive guide to the Fed's balance sheet. The balance sheet is included in the Federal Reserve's H.4.1 statistical release, "Factors Affecting Reserve Balances of Depository Institutions and Condition Statement of Federal Reserve Banks."
In addition, the Reserve Banks are subject to annual examination by the Board. The Board's financial statements and the combined financial statements for the Reserve Banks are published in the Board's Annual Report.
See our audit page for more information on all of the above audits and more information on the accounting, financial reporting, and internal controls of the Federal Reserve Board and Federal Reserve Banks.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/about_1278...
AND THE AUDITS!
http://www.federalreserve.gov/monetarypolicy/...
PS: It's not private, it's quasi private or quasi public depending on how you look at it.
Although the Fed is currently audited by outside agencies, these audits are not thorough and do not include monetary policy decisions or agreements with foreign central banks and governments.
The crucial issue of Federal Reserve transparency requires an analysis of 31 USC 714, the section of US Code which establishes that the Federal Reserve may be audited by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) but which simultaneously severely restricts what the GAO may in fact audit. Essentially, the GAO is only allowed to audit check-processing, currency storage and shipments, credit facilities (limited) and some regulatory and bank examination functions, etc. The most important matters, which directly affect the strength of the dollar and the health of the financial system, are immune from oversight.
Currently, the GAO is prohibited from auditing:
1. transactions for or with a foreign central bank, government of a foreign country, or nonprivate international financing organization;
2. deliberations, decisions, or actions on monetary policy matters, including discount window operations, reserves of member banks, securities credit, interest on deposits, and open market operations
3. transactions made under the direction of the Federal Open Market Committee; or
4. a part of a discussion or communication among or between members of the Board of Governors and officers and employees of the Federal Reserve System related to clauses (1)-(3) of this subsection of US Code.
The GAO is also prevented from conducting on-site examinations of banks or bank holding companies without the written consent of the appropriate regulatory agency.
PS- Bitcoin will take the place of us dollars and the central banks will have no control over it. The capitalist who suck the blood of labor will begin to starve....since labor creates capital and is therefore it's superior.

Location hidden

#255870 May 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
Numerous experts totally debunks the entire 9/11 Official Report. This is a very long video but very informative.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6XMLfVJCsZYXX&feature=end screen&NR=1
Not in the least bit informative.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255871 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not in the least bit informative.
Of course not, you didn't bother to watch it.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255872 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn? LMAO
How do you know???
You don't bother to check anything out???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255873 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not an answer.
Sounds like you are too goofy to check it out.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255874 May 27, 2013
Knowledge is power...
Jesse Ventura talks about CIA implanted in State Government, his CIA interrogation

Location hidden

#255875 May 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, you didn't bother to watch it.
I watched it before. It is crap.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255876 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I watched it before. It is crap.
Like anyone with half a brain believes anything you say, Ms. Silverstein masterminded 9/11 but then didn't because he would have risked too much so I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job but now I realized they are all just twoofers and I love just typing the same things over day after day because in reality I have no brains or no life.

And besides,

http://youtu.be/RFZrzg62Zj0

Insults Are Easier

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255877 May 27, 2013
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone with half a brain believes anything you say, Ms. Silverstein masterminded 9/11 but then didn't because he would have risked too much so I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job but now I realized they are all just twoofers and I love just typing the same things over day after day because in reality I have no brains or no life.
And besides,
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255878 May 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
Damn, it took you seven years to finally say something halfway witty.

I'm proud of you, catfish.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#255879 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it before. It is crap.
I thought crap is what you had for brains
DARK ET

Logan, WV

#255880 May 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
As a person who works on Wall Street all I am going to say is you are a Clueless Imbecile
<quoted text>
I see you finally learned how to spell imbecile correctly.
"Imbicles" don't work on Wall Street...or do they?
Such Jest Sir

Logan, WV

#255881 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not an answer.
Surely you jest

Location hidden

#255882 May 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides,
Insults Are Easier
Right. Lost billions of dollars and came out saying he participated in a criminal act.

Are you kidding me?

Location hidden

#255883 May 28, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job<quoted text>
Of course, halfwits believe anything.

Location hidden

#255884 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought crap is what you had for brains
You thought wrong.

NEXT

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255885 May 28, 2013
Is it True that in WV you are considered "pretty smart" !?!??!?!
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you finally learned how to spell imbecile correctly.
"Imbicles" don't work on Wall Street...or do they?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 2,548
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Epiphany2 600,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 734,001
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 23 min Ghost 27
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 59 min The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 539,557