well, im not sure

onemale

Pana, IL

#255872 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn? LMAO
How do you know???
You don't bother to check anything out???
onemale

Pana, IL

#255873 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not an answer.
Just post a verifiable answer, goofy.
Sounds like you are too goofy to check it out.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255874 May 27, 2013
Knowledge is power...
Jesse Ventura talks about CIA implanted in State Government, his CIA interrogation

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#255875 May 27, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, you didn't bother to watch it.
I watched it before. It is crap.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255876 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>I watched it before. It is crap.
Like anyone with half a brain believes anything you say, Ms. Silverstein masterminded 9/11 but then didn't because he would have risked too much so I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job but now I realized they are all just twoofers and I love just typing the same things over day after day because in reality I have no brains or no life.

And besides,

http://youtu.be/RFZrzg62Zj0

Insults Are Easier

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255877 May 27, 2013
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
Like anyone with half a brain believes anything you say, Ms. Silverstein masterminded 9/11 but then didn't because he would have risked too much so I used to believe 9/11 was an inside job but now I realized they are all just twoofers and I love just typing the same things over day after day because in reality I have no brains or no life.
And besides,
Insults Are Easier

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#255878 May 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job
Damn, it took you seven years to finally say something halfway witty.

I'm proud of you, catfish.

Insults Are Easier
onemale

Pana, IL

#255879 May 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it before. It is crap.
I thought crap is what you had for brains
DARK ET

Logan, WV

#255880 May 27, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
As a person who works on Wall Street all I am going to say is you are a Clueless Imbecile
<quoted text>
I see you finally learned how to spell imbecile correctly.
"Imbicles" don't work on Wall Street...or do they?
Such Jest Sir

Logan, WV

#255881 May 27, 2013
Chess Jurist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still not an answer.
Just post a verifiable answer, goofy.
Surely you jest

Santa Cruz, CA

#255882 May 28, 2013
Insults Are Easier wrote:
<quoted text>
And besides,
Insults Are Easier
Right. Lost billions of dollars and came out saying he participated in a criminal act.

Are you kidding me?

Santa Cruz, CA

#255883 May 28, 2013
RADEKT wrote:
Everybody with half a brain knows 9/11 was an inside job<quoted text>
Of course, halfwits believe anything.

Santa Cruz, CA

#255884 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought crap is what you had for brains
You thought wrong.

NEXT

“the summer home in Cape Cod”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#255885 May 28, 2013
Is it True that in WV you are considered "pretty smart" !?!??!?!
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you finally learned how to spell imbecile correctly.
"Imbicles" don't work on Wall Street...or do they?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255886 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Reserve is notorious for manipulating the stock market.
The FR does not buy or sell stocks with very very few exceptions. The FR does manipulate the money supply to boost the economy and avoid inflation. AND GUESS WHAT, That was the sole purpose of the act.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255887 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the site: Pilots for 9/11 truth, there's a lot on there.
John Lear?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255888 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I invested in a fund that hedged against the dollar when the dollar was flying high, When it crashed I made over 3 times my investment.
Sure you did!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255889 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
The Former Manager of Underwriters Laboratories
explains how NIST manipulated the test parameters of the tests.
LOL, He was not a manager he was a water tester and was fired for rigging tests. Also he was debunking the jet fuel melts can't melt steel strawman, very dishonest of him.

One of the BIG lies in the "truth" movement is that UL certifies steel. An ex-employee named Kevin Ryan, who worked as a water tester at UL, said "The buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel." He says he knows this because UL certified steel components of the World Trade Center and that someone from the company who was connected with the UL testing told him this fact.

Now for some facts the "truth" movement doesn't tell you.

UL doesn't certify steel components like a steel truss or column. They certify assemblies. That means they certified the total assembly, all put together. They also didn't replicate the impact levels. They replicated a floor system with fireproofing as it would have been before the impact. They also tested it with various fireproofing thicknesses.(See above UL test results) The test trusses were physically undamaged and had intact fireproofing for the purpose of standard rating. What this means is that Mr. Ryan doesn't even know what his former employer does, much less what it did during the World Trade Center investigation. Maybe that's why they fired him...

The other lie in the "truth" movement is the characterization of what the NIST said was the cause of the collapse.

1) The NIST NEVER said burning jet fuel was the cause of the collapse. Only that it was a factor

2) If the assembly stayed together, it only SUPPORTS the NIST hypothesis that the trusses pulled the columns in.

3) The UL test caused the test trusses to sag even with fireproofing

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255890 May 28, 2013
NIST Tests Provide Fire Resistance Data on World Trade Center Floor Systems

National Institute of Standards & Technology

Aug 27, 2004 10:14 AM

The Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology today reported that results from a series of four fire resistance tests conducted this month on composite concrete-steel trussed floor systems typical of those used in the World Trade Center towers showed that the test structures were able to withstand standard fire conditions for between one and two hours. The tests are part of NIST’s building and fire safety investigation of the WTC disaster on Sept. 11, 2001.

The 1968 New York City building code – the code that the towers were intended but not required to meet when they were built – required a two-hour fire rating for the floor system.

Shyam Sunder, lead investigator of the NIST WTC investigation, explained that the four laboratory tests provide only a means for evaluating the relative fire resistance rating of the floor systems under standard fire conditions and according to accepted test procedures. Sunder cautioned,“These tests alone cannot be used to determine the actual performance of the floor systems in the collapse of the WTC towers. However, they are already providing valuable insight into the role that the floors may have played in causing the inward bowing of the perimeter columns minutes before both buildings collapsed.”

“The fire conditions in the towers on 9-11 were far more extreme than those to which floor systems in standard U.S. fire rating tests are subjected,” Sunder said to a group that gathered to watch yesterday’s final test at Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in Northbrook, Ill.“Our investigation’s final assessment of how the floor system performed in the WTC fires also must consider factors such as the combustible fuel load of the hijacked jets, the extent and number of floors involved, the rate of the fire spread across and between floors, ventilation conditions, and the impact of the aircraft-damaged towers’ ability to resist the fire,” Sunder said.

All four WTC floor system fire tests used the standard procedure known as ASTM E119 for rating the fire resistance of a building structural unit such as a floor system, column or beam under prescribed conditions. The tests were conducted as part of a NIST contract at two separate UL fire test laboratories to take advantage of the different capabilities available at these facilities.

The first two tests, conducted earlier this month at the UL facility in Toronto, Canada, looked at the fire performance of 11-meter (35-foot) floor systems coated with a near-uniform 19-millimeter-thick (0.75-inch) layer of fireproofing material. This is representative of the span size and as-applied average fireproofing thickness of the floor systems in the WTC towers.

http://firechief.com/news/nist-tests-wtc9835/...

Kevin Ryan is the editor of the "scholars" Journal of 911 Studies and one of the "peers" who review their so called "peer" reviewed papers like the flying elephant paper. It took the "scholars" months to debunk there own paper which Mr. Ryan should have debunked himself. Something which took me about 2 minutes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255891 May 28, 2013
Yellow Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Although the Fed is currently audited by outside agencies, these audits are not thorough and do not include monetary policy
Yawn!

You do understand that a bank audit never audits policy, it audits the records to make sure the reflect reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Hidingfromyou 774,632
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min bad bob 175,591
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Ink 559,266
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 13 min MUQ1 37,803
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... (May '14) 14 min fordracer92 33
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 28 min WasteWater 5,095
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Peace_Warrior 604,892
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr joe 441,761
More from around the web