yes

no

well, im not sure

onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256033 May 31, 2013
So much for the phoney opinions of the brainless ones:
This comes from a group of scientists for 9/11 truth

http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/library....
Sheer lie Chan

Charleston, WV

#256034 May 31, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, Those were admitted in the Mossuai trail, did you notice the court exhibit numbers at the bottom.
Typical tin foil nutter, everyone is in on it.
funny how the Moussaoui "trial" never received as much media scrutiny and public attention in the same way that OJ, Casey Anthony, and Jody Arias did...in fact, most of the general public doesn't even know the name Moussaoui, and you can't even spell his name correctly. I have doubts as to whether there even was a trial because it was all based on fabricated evidence and they probably knew that they could never have sold the lies had it received much media attention and public scrutiny.

crucifiedguy

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#256036 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
It was encapsulated, no asbestos problem. You are a very slow individual.
So your waiting for me?

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#256038 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
You sicko .....
You said the Pentagon plain as day, that is a building, another lie from the Twoof movement.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yes I said pentagon , that is what we were talking about , correct?
And I said charred dead bodies with pentagon in background . But I said nothing of dragging them outside you did.This being a building I'm assuming there is an inside ...
twoofer logic

Fort Worth, TX

#256039 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, The wall the that was reinforced for a indirect nuke strike did that damage.
But we know, if a retarded twoofer was not there it did not happen.
So your telling us a reinforced wall strong enough for an indirect nuke strike shredded the airplane and left charred whole bodies with clothes. Must be a special wall.
onemale

Tower Hill, IL

#256040 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said charred dead bodies with pentagon in background . But I said nothing of dragging them outside you did.This being a building I'm assuming there is an inside ...
Charlie Sheen would believe that pigs can fly if the governmtnt told him so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#256041 Jun 1, 2013
twoofer logic wrote:
<quoted text>
So your telling us a reinforced wall strong enough for an indirect nuke strike shredded the airplane and left charred whole bodies with clothes. Must be a special wall.
You talking about the Pentagon outer wall full of windows and offices where one-hundred-twenty-five people died? The wall which collapsed? Or are you talking about the courtyard bricked in hole punched out by the nose cone? Neither was strong enough for any type of direct hit.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256043 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN, Which really would not show the Pentagon, a building, but perhaps a nondescript floor or wall of the Pentagon..

But then we have the chain of custody for admissibility at the Moussui trail.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256045 Jun 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Charlie Sheen would believe that pigs can fly if the governmtnt told him so.
Yes, They follow the chemtrail, ever find any link that 100 percent of the Pentagon if filmed.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256046 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
So your waiting for me?
To prove you are slow, no, it's a given.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256047 Jun 1, 2013
Sheer lie Chan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have doubts as to whether there even was a trial because it was all based on fabricated evidence and they probably knew that they could never have sold the lies had it received much media attention and public scrutiny.
LMFAO! That sounds definitive.

Yawn, The trial did not happen?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zacarias_Moussao...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256048 Jun 1, 2013
twoofer logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence indirect, hence endless people saw it strike, hence the fuel filled wings blew.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256049 Jun 1, 2013
onemale wrote:
So much for the phoney opinions of the brainless ones:
This comes from a group of scientists for 9/11 truth
http://www.scientistsfor911truth.org/library....
All debunked.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256050 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still haven't explained why you think silverstein should be held responsible for 3000 dead americans . Not that I disagree I just want to know why you think this. After all you are the one that insinuated his negligence .
Still waiting for your cause of action by statue, US code or common law as to how you would even file such absurdity.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256051 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
And even 38 floors of asbestos removal would result in the loss of several hundred thousand dollars in revenue ,
Other than they encapsulated it, removal was not necessary and the whole thing was a non issue long before the twoofers tried to make it an issue.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256052 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
No ,I'm saying something striking the pentagon in a particular section housing the accounting records containing these "unrelated accounting discrepancies" ( or 2.3 trillion dollar theft of tax payers money, fraud , money laundering ,etc ) seems a little convenient , coincidental maybe. Especially when the previous day , the man responsible for the defense of our nations security, donald scumfield, was on tv telling the nation of this minor" discrepancy "
Actually it was a discrepancy, missing and stolen are two very different things, this should give a clue to the brain dead twoofers who just read a headline and think they understand the story.

The entire federal budget in 2000 was $1.8 trillion, so $2.3 trillion going missing sounds hardly like something that could be swept under the rug.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#256053 Jun 1, 2013
crucifiedguy wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does not give me his source he's either a disinfo agent for the govt .
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#256054 Jun 1, 2013
Mo!

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#256055 Jun 1, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence indirect, hence endless people saw it strike, hence the fuel filled wings blew.
You are changing the subject again. You are saying an indirect hit shredded the air plane into pieces small enough for one man to pick it up , yet left these charred , clothed bodies with all limbs ? You've been getting into the cia's drug stash haven't you?

crucifiedguy

Fort Worth

#256056 Jun 1, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking about the Pentagon outer wall full of windows and offices where one-hundred-twenty-five people died? The wall which collapsed? Or are you talking about the courtyard bricked in hole punched out by the nose cone? Neither was strong enough for any type of direct hit.

Yet strong enough to shred a plane into bite size pieces..
and leave bodies completely clothed and intact..

Tell me how a wall could perform this magical task and I'll concede .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Joe Fortuna 99,849
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 min bad bob 184,265
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 670,211
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Rider on the Storm 980,047
the new gay skype 1 hr thedarkone40 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr ChromiuMan 6,135
Wife is gonna experience another man Sunday. 11 hr The Guy 1
More from around the web