no

well, im not sure

Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255890 May 28, 2013
NIST Tests Provide Fire Resistance Data on World Trade Center Floor Systems

National Institute of Standards & Technology

Aug 27, 2004 10:14 AM

The Commerce Department’s National Institute of Standards and Technology today reported that results from a series of four fire resistance tests conducted this month on composite concrete-steel trussed floor systems typical of those used in the World Trade Center towers showed that the test structures were able to withstand standard fire conditions for between one and two hours. The tests are part of NIST’s building and fire safety investigation of the WTC disaster on Sept. 11, 2001.

The 1968 New York City building code – the code that the towers were intended but not required to meet when they were built – required a two-hour fire rating for the floor system.

Shyam Sunder, lead investigator of the NIST WTC investigation, explained that the four laboratory tests provide only a means for evaluating the relative fire resistance rating of the floor systems under standard fire conditions and according to accepted test procedures. Sunder cautioned,“These tests alone cannot be used to determine the actual performance of the floor systems in the collapse of the WTC towers. However, they are already providing valuable insight into the role that the floors may have played in causing the inward bowing of the perimeter columns minutes before both buildings collapsed.”

“The fire conditions in the towers on 9-11 were far more extreme than those to which floor systems in standard U.S. fire rating tests are subjected,” Sunder said to a group that gathered to watch yesterday’s final test at Underwriters Laboratories (UL) in Northbrook, Ill.“Our investigation’s final assessment of how the floor system performed in the WTC fires also must consider factors such as the combustible fuel load of the hijacked jets, the extent and number of floors involved, the rate of the fire spread across and between floors, ventilation conditions, and the impact of the aircraft-damaged towers’ ability to resist the fire,” Sunder said.

All four WTC floor system fire tests used the standard procedure known as ASTM E119 for rating the fire resistance of a building structural unit such as a floor system, column or beam under prescribed conditions. The tests were conducted as part of a NIST contract at two separate UL fire test laboratories to take advantage of the different capabilities available at these facilities.

The first two tests, conducted earlier this month at the UL facility in Toronto, Canada, looked at the fire performance of 11-meter (35-foot) floor systems coated with a near-uniform 19-millimeter-thick (0.75-inch) layer of fireproofing material. This is representative of the span size and as-applied average fireproofing thickness of the floor systems in the WTC towers.

http://firechief.com/news/nist-tests-wtc9835/...

Kevin Ryan is the editor of the "scholars" Journal of 911 Studies and one of the "peers" who review their so called "peer" reviewed papers like the flying elephant paper. It took the "scholars" months to debunk there own paper which Mr. Ryan should have debunked himself. Something which took me about 2 minutes.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255891 May 28, 2013
Yellow Star wrote:
<quoted text>
Although the Fed is currently audited by outside agencies, these audits are not thorough and do not include monetary policy
Yawn!

You do understand that a bank audit never audits policy, it audits the records to make sure the reflect reality.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255892 May 28, 2013
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate us about the federally un-audited and privately owned federal reserve bank,
First you say they are not audited, now you say the audits do not satisfy you because they are monetary and not policy audits, you really have no knowledge what so ever of the FED and just parrot the internet.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255893 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
Before 9/11, NORAD had a 100% success rate of intercepting off course aircraft
STILL WAITING!

Show us one link to a "named" single aircraft over North America that was intercepted in less than a hour and twenty minutes.
LMFAO, YOU JUST MAKE CRAP UP. 100%?

CRASH AT THE WHITE HOUSE: THE OVERVIEW; Unimpeded, Intruder Crashes Plane Into White House

Shortly before 2 A.M. today, a small red-and-white plane flew low over 17th Street in the heart of the capital's downtown, banked left in a U-turn near the Washington Monument, and headed straight toward the President's bedroom in the White House.
No one tried to stop it.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#255894 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
If you wan't brainless you could figure it out, it's quite simple:
They unload large amounts of gold in the open market (increasing the supply) and they use the futures market to manipulate gold lower.
STILL WAITING!
The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.

PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#255896 May 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
First you say they are not audited, now you say the audits do not satisfy you because they are monetary and not policy audits, you really have no knowledge what so ever of the FED and just parrot the internet.
Your confused.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255898 May 28, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me a photo of a banana and until then its a banana
Why would you need a picture of a banana when it's supposed to be a plane.

As I've always said I don't know what hit the pentagon. Until I see proof of a plane or a banana I'll stick to what I have always said. I don't know what hit the pentagon.Please check out that debunking site , it'll help with your answers.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#255899 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>Right. Lost billions of dollars and came out saying he participated in a criminal act.

Are you kidding me?
Well to be fair, he's so delusional that he's willing to believe the Boston Marathon terrorist attack was a "false flag" because the guy who had both legs blown off was showing tenacity and character a few weeks later by being upbeat and positive.

He also waved a US flag and in twooferdumb, that's a no-no.

We must believe the US is inherently evil and any outward showing of patriotism is a sign of the devil himself!

Of course,

[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255900 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
The big chunks descend faster.
End of game.
FAIL
The stills from Aman Zafar...

http://amanzafar.com/WTC/

This is the first of his sequence...after the second plane hit

The close ups are extremely high res...and can be zoomed in

What can be seen is the conflagration apparently engulfing one complete floor and above and below...

http://amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-9.jpg

Here the First Tower collapse is in progress...

Obviously there is differing speeds at which the Tower is progressing...

Debris from the Towers that is free from the structure is obviously falling with the 'speed of gravity'...

While the Tower itself resists collapse...in essence, falling slower than freefall

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-40.jpg

I'll skip straight on down to the second Tower collapse...

Where after the outer shell has fallen away...

The inner core is still plainly visible...

You can even make out what appears to be a survivor in a stairwell...

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-69.jpg

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-71.jpg

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-72.jpg

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-73.jpg

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-74.jpg

amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-75.jpg

If you have the bandwidth...this is an incredible sequence of pics

Even showing debris being launched toward WTC7...

No bombs

No freefall or faster than freefall...

Just 19 islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist that flew four planes into three buildings...

And murdered nearly 3000 innocent souls...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255901 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
I invested in a fund that hedged against the dollar when the dollar was flying high, When it crashed I made over 3 times my investment.
Ok

And George Soros Made over a Billion Pounds manipulating the Brit Pound and nearly crashed the Bank of England...

Does that make him part of the 9-11 'conspiracy'?...
chazmo

San Antonio, TX

#255902 May 28, 2013
AussieBobby wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that NIST didnt test for banana residue is an indication of a cover up,just as it didn't test for nano-thermite-RDX-solgel-paint .
But but but

SuperDuperNanoThermite mysteriously showed up in dust particles 9 years after the collapse of the Towers...

Some mistakenly claim this proof of SuperDuperNanaThermite...

Is just rust

http://www.bollyn.com/game-over-evidence-of-s...

http://investigate911.org/Nano-thermite.htm

And TWENTY FIVE military officers agree 9-11 impossible (out of 236,826 TOTAL OFFICERS)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#255903 May 28, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
The stills from Aman Zafar...
http://amanzafar.com/WTC/
This is the first of his sequence...after the second plane hit
The close ups are extremely high res...and can be zoomed in
What can be seen is the conflagration apparently engulfing one complete floor and above and below...
http://amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-9.jpg
Here the First Tower collapse is in progress...
Obviously there is differing speeds at which the Tower is progressing...
Debris from the Towers that is free from the structure is obviously falling with the 'speed of gravity'...
While the Tower itself resists collapse...in essence, falling slower than freefall
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-40.jpg
I'll skip straight on down to the second Tower collapse...
Where after the outer shell has fallen away...
The inner core is still plainly visible...
You can even make out what appears to be a survivor in a stairwell...
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-69.jpg
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-71.jpg
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-72.jpg
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-73.jpg
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-74.jpg
amanzafar.com/WTC/wtc-75.jpg
If you have the bandwidth...this is an incredible sequence of pics
Even showing debris being launched toward WTC7...
No bombs
No freefall or faster than freefall...
Just 19 islamofascist murdering cowardly terrorist that flew four planes into three buildings...
And murdered nearly 3000 innocent souls...
Exactly!!!!

Location hidden

#255904 May 28, 2013
chazmo wrote:
<quoted text>
But but but
SuperDuperNanoThermite mysteriously showed up in dust particles 9 years after the collapse of the Towers...
Some mistakenly claim this proof of SuperDuperNanaThermite...
Is just rust
http://www.bollyn.com/game-over-evidence-of-s...
http://investigate911.org/Nano-thermite.htm
And TWENTY FIVE military officers agree 9-11 impossible (out of 236,826 TOTAL OFFICERS)
Would never meet the minimum chain of custody standards in any court of law.

Location hidden

#255905 May 28, 2013
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Well to be fair, he's so delusional that he's willing to believe the Boston Marathon terrorist attack was a "false flag" because the guy who had both legs blown off was showing tenacity and character a few weeks later by being upbeat and positive.
He also waved a US flag and in twooferdumb, that's a no-no.
We must believe the US is inherently evil and any outward showing of patriotism is a sign of the devil himself!
Of course,
[His] Ignorance is [His] Bliss
The only false flag is the counterfeit American Flag made in China covering his window.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255906 May 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, He was not a manager he was a water tester and was fired for rigging tests. Also he was debunking the jet fuel melts can't melt steel strawman, very dishonest of him.
One of the BIG lies in the "truth" movement is that UL certifies steel. An ex-employee named Kevin Ryan, who worked as a water tester at UL, said "The buildings should have easily withstood the thermal stress caused by pools of burning jet fuel." He says he knows this because UL certified steel components of the World Trade Center and that someone from the company who was connected with the UL testing told him this fact.
Now for some facts the "truth" movement doesn't tell you.
UL doesn't certify steel components like a steel truss or column. They certify assemblies. That means they certified the total assembly, all put together. They also didn't replicate the impact levels. They replicated a floor system with fireproofing as it would have been before the impact. They also tested it with various fireproofing thicknesses.(See above UL test results) The test trusses were physically undamaged and had intact fireproofing for the purpose of standard rating. What this means is that Mr. Ryan doesn't even know what his former employer does, much less what it did during the World Trade Center investigation. Maybe that's why they fired him...
The other lie in the "truth" movement is the characterization of what the NIST said was the cause of the collapse.
1) The NIST NEVER said burning jet fuel was the cause of the collapse. Only that it was a factor
2) If the assembly stayed together, it only SUPPORTS the NIST hypothesis that the trusses pulled the columns in.
3) The UL test caused the test trusses to sag even with fireproofing
What is your source of information?
onemale

Pana, IL

#255907 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Lost billions of dollars and came out saying he participated in a criminal act.
Are you kidding me?
He leased the building from the federal government for $15 million and received $7 billion in insurance claims. I call that rather profitable.
onemale

Pana, IL

#255908 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty pilots who couldn't hit the side of a barn? LMAO
Just one example: Robert Bowman flew 101 combat missions over Vietnam, I would say he had to be a pretty good shot to live to tell about that. As Lieutenant Major, he also flew the intercept jets many times.

Location hidden

#255910 May 28, 2013
onemale wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one example: Robert Bowman flew 101 combat missions over Vietnam, I would say he had to be a pretty good shot to live to tell about that. As Lieutenant Major, he also flew the intercept jets many times.
He said the maneuver couldn't be done right?

This C-130 pilot proves his theory false.

onemale

Pana, IL

#255911 May 28, 2013
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Reserve does not trade in Gold but please tell me more about how they are controlled by Satan so I can laugh at you.
PS: Did your the mother of your kids leave you because your were totally insane and just made up lie after lie?
Of course they don't openly admit to that, and they don't openly admit they give trillions to the world banks.

“Dying 4 ur sins-so tell me”

Since: Jan 09

Fort Worth

#255912 May 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
He said the maneuver couldn't be done right?
This C-130 pilot proves his theory false.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HFTNPEmZHXEXX
You Tube ?
Don't you have an official website from the us airforce?
Not that they aren't "doctored " also, but the government should have better physicians . You know look more "official" ,right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Freebird USA 817,565
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min AN NFL FAN 121,450
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min June VanDerMark 579,040
Is it ever wrong to discriminate? 9 min Boom Boom Boom Bo... 2
Poll Do misspelling and bad grammar bother you? (Dec '07) 10 min Jenji 15
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 11 min RiccardoFire 9,237
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 16 min RiccardoFire 97,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr True Truth 609,820
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 176,207
More from around the web